Drivers Force- [C.L]

De urgenerichuman

Stella Morris is a f1 fan. MASSIVE FAN. She works with her mum, a f1 journalist, as a photographer. Charles L... Mai multe

Characters
1) The problem
2)Entry
3) Mother
4) Stay
5)Quali part 1
Author Note
6)Quali part 2
7)Reporters
8)The Car
10)The Aftermath
11) Time
12) Silverstone
13) Podium
14) Feelings
15) Instagram
16) Full Of Drivers
17) Out To The World
18) Books
19) The Date/Friendly Dinner
20)A jet
21) Plane Journey
22) 🇭🇺GP part 1
23) 🇭🇺GP part 2
24) 🇭🇺 GP part 3
25) Hurt
26) Awake
27) Panic
28) Monaco
29) Cooking
30) Abigail
31) Instagram 2
32) Paddle
Authors Note

9) Party

454 13 4
De urgenerichuman

Mention of alcohol
———————————————————————

"So what drinks do you want?" I ask Lance because he has been constantly telling us that he's dying of thirst

"Anything non-alcoholic," he says

"Well that's obvious," George says

"I'll have a soda"

"You mean a Coke or a Fanta," I say

"A soda," he says with slight aggravation

"Lance we aren't in America"

"I'm Canadian"

"I know that but what do you want"

"A SODA!!"

"I'll just get you a coke," I say giving up

"Charles?"

"I'll have a Fanta"

"Lance learn from Charles" Charles grins at Lance

"Anyone wants anything else?" Everyone shakes their heads

"I'll come with you," Carlos says

"I'll be fine"

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"You know what happened last..."

"CARLOS! I'm going to be fine" I say in Spanish after screaming his name.

That moment we both promised we would never speak of again and yet he decides to bring it up again.

Charles did say it would just be 21 of us but it would've been nice if Lewis said it was in a club. I hate clubs. They freak me out. It's just the thought of people getting super drunk and probably throwing up in the corner.

Yes, the drunkness might also bring back some unhappy memories from my childhood but Carlos was always there to help me which fills me with happiness.

I walk a few steps towards the bar.

"What would you like madam?"

"Could I have a Coke, a Fanta and an espresso martini?"

"Yeah sure coming right up"

I stand there waiting for the drinks. The music is so loud I can't even think.

"Hey girl," an unknown voice says. I turn to find a blond man looking at me. I ignore him.

"Hey, I'm talking to you" I ignore him again by turning my head to the other side.

"Don't ignore me you know you want me"

"I'm sorry who said that"

"Your body did"

"I'm sorry but no. Get away from me"

"I haven't even introduced myself yet. I'm Jake. What's your name?"

"My name is leave me alone"

"Good one," he says laughing.

"Now tell me what's your real name"

"I'm called fuck off"

"Come on let's dance" Before I say anything he grabs my wrist and pulls me to the dance floor. He grabs my waist and starts moving me to the sound of the music.

"Don't touch me" I say trying to get out of his grasp but he holds me tighter.

"What the fuck is up with people in this world?"I mutter to myself in Spanish

"Did you say anything, darling?"

I roll my eyes and remember the phrase Carlos always told me to use.

"Fruit Salad!" I scream in Spanish. We weren't far away from the table but I still had to scream over the music.

I suddenly see Carlos walking closer.

"Hey man get your hands off her"

"Who are you?"

"I'm her best friend"

"Like that's going to mean anything"

"Oh sorry, maybe I should've been clearer. Her best friend but also her boyfriend so GET OFF HER!"

"Okay fine" he suddenly unwrapped me. Carlos grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the table.

"I told you I should've come with you"

"Well I didn't think people were that fucking dumb, to be honest"

"Well there are always people like that"

"You sit down and I'm going to get the drinks"

"It's the Coke, Fanta and espresso martini"

"Okay"

You could see my face and body expression had changed. It always brought back memories of my last experience.

"Hey, Stella are you okay?" Valtteri asks

"Huh?"

"He asked if you're okay," Sergio said

"Um yeah I-I'm fine"

"You sure?" Nico asks

"I Think I Would Know?" Anger and rage just took over my senses.

"Oh okay" Sergio frowns

"Here are your drinks," Carlos says

"Your COKE, not soda Lance. Your Fanta Charles and your espresso martini"

"I'm not really in the mood for it anymore."

"Oh"

"But you know what I am in the mood for"

"Stella... Don't" Carlos says already knowing what was going through my mind

"SHOTS!!" I run to the bar and ask for tequila shots.

"I'll be back," Carlos says running after me.

When Carlos had found me I was already 5 shots in. My mind was fuzzy and the music became louder with every shot I took.

"Stella..."

"Yes, Carlos..."

"How many have you had?"

"1," I say downing another "plus 5"

"6! Stella stop"

"Nope, I'm not going to stop," I say downing my seventh then quickly my eighth.

"Stella stop your coming to the table now," He says dragging me back to the table.

"Heeeeyyyyy guyyyyyyysssssss," I say already stumbling with every step I take.

"What's the damage?" Zhou says

"8"

"Eight?!? Of what vodka or..."

"Tequila.."

"What the hell?" Ocon says

"Who's taking her home?" Lewis asks

"I'll do it I know where she lives" Charles says

"What??" Lando questions

"I picked her up man. Calm your brain down"

"Thanks, Charles"

"No problem"

Suddenly, the music changed.

It's Friday then it's Saturday, Sunday WHAT!

Lando sprung up from his seat. Grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor.

"Let's dance Stella. It's my song!!!" I recognise Lando's voice so even if his face was really blurry I could tell it was him and not "Jack" or whatever his name is.

We danced for so long that another 5 songs went by. At this point I wanted to sit so I told Lando I would go back to the table. I started walking towards the table until I saw that the bar was closer. I went to the bar and asked for more shots.

Charles POV

We've just been talking since Stella was taken away by Lando. He dragged her to dance when his song played.

We still had dinner planned but I doubt that Stella will be able to go through that.

I looked up from our conversation went I saw Lando walking without Stella.

"Lando where's Stella?"

"She said she would come back to the table because she wanted to rest"

"Well, she isn't here!"

"I'll go look"

"I'll go. We should go to the restaurant before something happens to Stella"

"I'll go and pay. Meet you at the restaurant?"

"Yep," I immediately left my seat to find Stella. I knew she wouldn't be in the bathroom because Carlos told me that she doesn't like public toilets which is understandable. The first place I looked was back at the bar. I walked around the bar only to find her taking more shots.

I walked towards her. "Stella we are going to the restaurant come on"

"Noooooo Charlie. I want to stayyyyyyy"

"You're very clearly drunk now come on" I held the shot glass she was about to drink and placed it back down onto the bar. I placed my hand on her shoulder and made sure she was secure before we walked. I brought her to my car and sat her in the passenger seat.

When I sat down and drove for about 5 minutes and it was so silent that something had to be wrong. I looked over to get a sleeping Stella. Her eyelashes long and beautiful. Her lips smooth and plump. Her face illuminated by the moon. I stopped the car on the side of the road to text the group chat.

F1 Bosses

Lord Percival
Hey guys. I think I'm going to take Stella home she's already sleeping in the car.

Hear the Drums
That's a good idea

Piasta
Take a photo of her and send it

Lord Percival
I'm not going to do that

Imbécil
Please do

Triple A
I didn't think Carlos would agree to that but here we are

Imbécil
I have a collection of photos of her sleeping in cars and I need more!!

Lord Percival
Fine here.

(*just imagine it's night and she's wearing the clothing that Charles picked*)

Father 1
She looks so cute went she sleeps

Father 2
She really does

Tsu
Bro, you're 33

Father 1
So....

Father 2
You named us the fathers and she's on our group chat then I guess we can say anything about our daughter

Troop leader
I guess so

The Canadian
Oh yes, Logan just the person I need.

Nick these fries
We all know what he's about to say

Zoom Guanyu
Why are you bringing this up again?

The Canadian
Because I want to prove Stella wrong! Now Logan

Troop leader
Yes

The Canadian
You know that fizzy drink that well you drink what do you call it?

Troop leader
Well, there are multiple. Coke, Fanta, Pepsi so on.

The Canadian
You are kidding me

Estie
Hahahahha

The Canadian
So you don't call it soda Logan

Troop leader
That's the real American way but I've been in situations where people didn't understand what I meant so I've just learnt.

Checoooo
Stella is going to be so happy to see these messages

Louis Ham
Is everyone except Stella and Charles coming to the restaurant?

Imbécil
Yep

Maxy Verstompy
👍🏻

Checooo
Si

Hear the drums
I'm on my way

RussRuss
I'm also on my way

The Canadian
A few minutes away

Father 2
With Father 1 and we are on our way

Piasta
With Lando and making our way downtown

Estie
Blasting music on the way

Zoom Guanyu
100%

Tsu
With Pierre

Triple A
I am because I'm starving!!

Kev Mag
On the way

Troop Leader
Fuelling the car

Nick These Fries
Already here, where are you?

—————————————————————
1568 words

I wrote this all on the plane! I'm finally back and going to start posting twice every week.

How's life going?

I've already thought of a second book but I'm going to wait till I get good with this book.

Thanks so much for 300 reads♥️

-Author N

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

32.6K 1.1K 62
'It's easy to hate someone when you don't know their story. Before, I saw him as the one thing getting in my way, someone who breezed in and took eve...
36.9K 885 36
Sydney only ever wanted to attend one F1 Grand Prix. She figured she'd fly over, support her brother in his race, and be on her way. That would have...
75.4K 2.2K 34
Charles' gaze dropped to Fia's mouth and lingered there. "Satisfied?" She felt the electricity sparking between them again. "You'll never satisfy me...
57.3K 839 24
Clara is a huge formula one fan and her favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Since she is his fan, she manage one of the most famous and followed fan...