That Fateful Night (REMASTERE...

By YikesCrimes

~COMPLETED~ Who would have imagined, a simple robbery during the night, would lead to a Goetia falling for an... More

Before The Heist
Journey To The Destination
Within This Palace
Confessions

Conversations And Promises?

989 23 3
By YikesCrimes

11:50 AM

It's another new day in hell. The sun is out in the morning, shining bright as usual. The sun shines bright enough, to go through the balcony door and hits the poor imp directly in the eye.

Grumble

The shine lingers on his eye, 'Damn sun... waking me up...' He rubs his eyes, 'so annoying...' He looks around, noticing his surroundings around him. He's still in bed, within the fancy room of Stella.

'Man, this room is rather luxurious.'

He lies back down on the bed, looking at the ceiling, 'Man I'm exhausted. I can't remember exactly what even happened last night, it's all a blur.' He smiles deviously, 'Well, I got to sleep such a beauty, and a Goetia at that too...'

'Wait a minute.'

He sits up from the bed. He looks down at himself, completely shirtless. He lifts the sheets, his pants and boxers removed. He turns to his left, all of his clothing are on the floor.

'So I did sleep with her...' He reaches down to pick up his clothing-

SLAM

"Good morning! Are you finally awake-" The chamber doors were slammed open, and standing in front of it was Stella, "Oh my, I didn't you were still wanting to go again from last night~" Stella teased.

Embarrassed, Moxxie quickly covers himself with the sheets. Stella giggles to herself, "Its alright, no need to be embarrassed." She snaps her fingers, and in an instant, Moxxie clothes disappear from the ground and appear on him, "There, now isn't that better?"

"W-woah! How did you do that?"

She just smiles to herself, "I'll tell you about it later, now come, I'll make us some breakfast, okay?"

She holds open the chamber doors and smiles at him. Moxxie gets off the bed and exits out of the bedroom, with Stella walking in front of him and taking the lead.

"Wait, you're going to be making breakfast?"

"Yes, is there something that bothers you?"

"W-well, I just thought the servants here would make the breakfast here, since y'know, they work here."

She just continues to smile, "Well, if that was the case, wouldn't you have been making breakfast for me?"

"Wha-"

"You are a servant here, correct?"

"O-oh y-yeah I am... I-its just that, I'm new to this job" Moxie stutters out.

"Really?" She raises an eyebrow, "When did you begin working here?"

"L-last week?" He nervously smiles at her.

She looks at him before smiling, "Is that so?"

'D-does she know?' Moxxie thought to himself.

The walk was silent. They both arrive at the stairs and begin to walk down the stairs and arrive in the ballroom. The ballroom is completely clean, with all decorations removed.

"Huh, there are no decorations?" Moxxie says.

"Yeah, the servants here work hard to make it perfect, for Stolas that is. Stella replies with. She turns to him, "But of course," She grabs hold of Moxxie cheeks and gently plays with them, "This little servant was with me last night, wasn't he?"

Moxie can't help but faintly blush at Stella's comment. She lets go of his cheeks and continues towards the kitchen. They arrive at the hallway, Stella points towards the room in front of them, "Wait for me in the dining room, I'll go make us some breakfast."

"Should I do anything?" Moxxie asks.

She shakes her head, "Thanks for asking, but you don't have to. Just take a seat and wait for me, okay?"

"Yeah, sure, I guess."

With that, Stella enters the Kitchen as Moxxie continues walking to the dining room.

'Does she know about me? Did she find out already?'

He arrives in the dining room and sits down at the table, "Now now, there's no reason for me to worry, maybe she doesn't know?" He looks around the room, "But what if she does? Would she be mad at me? Maybe she's just playing along with me, so she can confront me?"

He digs through his pockets, 'Dammit, left my phone in the bedroom.' He sighs, "Well, I have to go to work, though I don't know if I'm late. I just hope he doesn't get mad at me."

"Who would get mad at you?" Stella ask behind Moxxie.

He jumps in his chair, "Stella?! I was just, umm, talking to myself."

"Is that so?" She sits down next to him, "What were you talking about?"

He gulps, "About work..."

She smiles at him. "There's no reason for you to be worried about work, you take the day off, okay?"

Moxxie voice goes raspy, "S-stella, I have something to confess to you..." She looks confused at him. "I-i don't really work here..." Moxxie closes his eyes, afraid on how she'll reply.

She snaps her fingers, plates, cups, and silverware appear in front of them. "Yeah, I already know about that." She claps her hands, the plates are filled with pancakes and the cups filled with coffee.

"H-huh? Y-you knew?"

"Yeah," She stabs her fork in the pancake and takes a bite.

"H-how?" Moxxie asked.

She swallows her bite, "Well, I know every servant here, and I could tell you weren't part of the work team, though you share a similar resemblance with one of the workers here." She takes another bite.

"S-so you're not mad?"

She shakes her head, "No, I'm not, but this does lead me to ask you a question."

"Which is?"

She lifts her hand in the air and opens it. The Grimoire appears in her hand. She places it on the table, "I want to ask you about this."

'Oh... crumbles...'

"I saw you taking this last night," She slides the book towards him, "Why was that?"

"You promise you won't be mad?"

"I promise you, I won't, I just wish to know why."

He nervously gulps, "I- or rather, we, need this book so we can do our job."

"Alright... And who is 'we'?" She asked.

"By we, I mean me and my coworkers..."

"Okay. And what exactly is your job?"

"I- We, go up in the human realm and kill people, from clients who wished for them to be killed. This is my 2nd jobs, if you wish to know." He whispers out the last part.

She stays silent. She grabs the book and stands up, "And may I ask, what is your position in your job?"

"I... I'm an employee there. I work for my boss, Blitzo." He says, saying his bosses name in is whisper.

"Blitzo, huh?" Stella says in a deep tone. She walks around the table, holding the book in her hand.

"Please, I know you don't like him, but, we really need that book. We've been doing our job illegally, and we've been on paused since then!"

She stops behind him, looking away.

"Please... Queen Stella..." He looks down at the table, "We need the book..." He says, in a voice of desperation.

SLAM

The book was in front of his view. He looks behind him and looks up, Stella arm was outward, "You can borrow it."

'R-really?'

"S-stolas isn't going to be mad?"

"Stolas? Why would he be mad?"

"W-well, isn't this his Grimoire."

"Of course not," Shake laughs, "This is mine silly"

"Oh, I was under the impression it was Stolas"

She just giggles, "Well, surprised, it's mine." She sits back down.

"So, I can really take it?" Moxxie wonders.

She claps her hands, and the book disappears from the table and reappears in Moxxie hands, "You can borrow it, since I'll need it back for my job."

"Okay, when should I give it back?"

"Don't worry about that, the book keeps track of who's the owner and for how long." She goes back to eating her breakfast.

"Really?" Moxxie opens the book and looks at the checkout page, to notice a scribbled name under the words, "Stella" is now on the book, with a live timer besides it.

"Its uh, its nothing but scribbles," He shows it to her.

She talks with food in her mouth, "Jus sate ur naim, an tuh buk shud puh ur naim."

"Oh, okay." 'I'm surprised I could understand that.' He looks at the book, and says his name, "Moxxie."

She stops mid-bite. The scribbled name slowly forms into the words, "Moxxie".

"Woah!" He shows her the book, "Look, its my name!"

"Yes, yes it is." She gulps down her food, "So, your name is Moxxie?" She asks as she grabs another piece of her food.

"Uh, yes, yes it is. Is there something wrong with it?"

She shakes her head, "No, I just find it cute that your name is Moxxie, fits you well, for how adorable you look.

He blushes, "Please, you flatter me."

The two of them can't help but laugh together. Stella spins her hand and a hologram of a clock appear, "It's about to be 12, do you have work?"

"1-12?! I'm late!" Moxxie shouts out.

"I figured. Where do you work, my dear?"

"I work at I.M.P Headquarters, why do you ask?"

"I.M.P huh?" She gets up from her chair and turns away from the table. She twirl her finger, and a portal appears in front of her."

"W-woah! H-how'd you do that?" Moxxie exclaims.

"Grimoire my dear. Would you like to learn these spells?"

"Yesss!!!" Moxxie says, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

She giggles, "Well, we'll learn them together another time, you don't want to be more late than you are do you?"

"Y-yeah, I guess thats true."

He gets off his seat and walks to the portal, "Sorry for not eating your breakfast, and for every other trouble I caused." He bows down in apologies.

She shakes her head, "Its alright my dear," She claps her hands and the breakfast teleports in a lunch container, "You can have it for lunch at work."

She walks to him, "And as for your troubles you 'caused me'" She lends down and kisses him on the forehead, "Don't worry about it, you actually caused me more enjoyment in life rather than trouble."

He can't help but blush at her kiss.

She puts a hand on his shoulder, "Promise me that you'll be safe at work okay?"

"Y-yeah, I promise..." Moxxie whispers.

"Good." She smiles with delight at his answer, "Now, this is where we must part ways for now."

"Yeah, we must- Wait, for now?"

"Isn't it obvious? We'll be spending more time together in the future, right?"

He can't help but just nod quietly to her question.

"Great." She lets go of his shoulders, "Now go get them tiger." He nods.

With that, Moxxie waves goodbye to her, and enter the portal, with the Grimoire in his hand.

Her smile dies down as he teleports away, "Moxxie..."

She turns to the window and slowly walks to it, "I thought I wouldn't see you again. But we did. Perhaps, its fate? Perhaps it not?" She arrives at the window, "Whether it is, I just hope, you didn't forget our promise."

She looks out the window, "Now. For you," She looks down at the bush, an unconscious drunk Stolas is sleeping in. She claps multiple times, and he's teleported back to the palace and onto a couch. She looks out back to the window, "Moxxie, you may not know this, but this might be our beginning of our reunion."

The breezes hits her, as she walks away from the window, returning to her chambers. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 588 16
WARNING: This story is rated 18+ for adult content as well as a few triggers. Reader discretion is advised. Also, there will be a few scenes where th...
26.7K 710 6
"𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆. 𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌." 𝐕𝐚�...
100K 2.7K 16
--❄︎ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 ❄︎-- --» 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a imp girl works for her childhood friend at I.M.P. _____________________________________...
126K 2.3K 37
Stolas is known as a proper prince to most and maybe a horny demon owl to others, but what happens when his secret past which he has hidden for years...