Azur Lane: A hawk cat

Od Izumo2

In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea... Více

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 38

671 25 1
Od Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

The girls manage to see Orochi's nuclear missile with the naked eye, the appearance is that of a gigantic conventional rocket pointing into the blue sky.

Columbia: Sister, what is that?

Cleveland: (Worried) I don't know, but I have a bad feeling.

Meanwhile Eugen looks at the rocket-like weapon and she thinks that it resembles a certain rocket weapon for precision bombing of ground facilities.

Eugen: It looks a lot like the V2, I'm surprised to see a version capable of taking off on ships.

Tester: Not a bad assumption, dear friend. But what you see is the weapon of the future, the concept of that weapon is a little beyond your grasp.

On the other hand, when the Enterprise group sees the weapon, she looks at Kitty.

Enterprise: Kitty, that weapon?

Me: (Surprised) Yes, that's the weapon of mass destruction I've been talking about, but I'm surprised that they have been able to develop cruise or ballistic missiles. I thought it would be a bomb deployed by an airplane.

Enterprise: Do you think you can stop him?

Me: Yes, but it has to be far from here, if I stop her now the explosive could be activated by accident and we would be history.

Enterprise: I mean.

Me: If we aim wrong, that thing will do Kapom. You have to avoid aiming at the stern of the ship, the engine plant of the enemy ship is damaged so it will not move from here, it is practically a sitting duck.

Belfast: But a sitting duck armed to the teeth.

Me: Semi-armed, remember that in the preemptive attack I disabled their power plant and the bow and stern turrets, the main artillery practically doesn't work, they can't even defend against our planes since I also disabled their AA weapons.

Enterprise: You're a genius, well thought out.

In that the enemy missile is launched and flies towards the East at high speeds.

Me: Based on the flight pattern, it's a cruise missile, but we're too far away for the base, right? Is it a hybrid of a cruise and ballistic missile? No, no, no, that's absurd. [F-14, initiate chase against enemy missile]

The F-14 plane begins to chase the enemy missile.

On the other hand, the girls who saw that thing take off were scared by what they see.

Illustrious: What a malevolent presence...

Wales: Where is that thing headed? (Notices the missile's course) Impossible, can it reach our base at this distance?

On the other hand, Orochi has an expression of "I won"

Orochi: Destroy the enemy unilaterally from as far away as possible, that is the nature of weaponry evolution, the power to annihilate the enemy's base on the other side of the ocean, an incomprehensible and unstoppable power, the enemy can no longer do anything to avoid disaster.

The F-14 plane waits for the right moment to fire, the sight has already locked on the missile, but since they were still very close to the combat, the plane cannot fire, at a distance of 150 km away, the plane fires an AAM missile medium range against the enemy missile at a distance of 50 km to give the plane time to escape the shock wave of the explosion.

On the other hand, Purifier who was looking forward to fighting the one who came after the missile, she is surprised when she sees a small missile flying towards the nuclear missile, she moves to intercept it but doesn't make it in time and the missile shoots down Orochi's missile .

Puri: Nani!?

KABOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!

The explosion engulfs Purifier burning her to ashes and from the scene of the fight a ball of purple light could be seen exploding near them.

Me: Sugoi, an explosion like that at Pearl Harbor and there would be nothing left of the islands.

Then the shock wave hits the girls, totally unexpected that this bomb is three or four times more powerful than Little Boy.

Enterprise: Hey Kitty, that's an understatement.

Me: (Worried) I say the same.

On the other hand, Kaga and Akagi watch the explosion on the horizon.

Kaga: So you built that behind our backs, Akagi today you disappointed me, what will your sister say about it? What you have done today has no words to describe, a betrayal falls far short.

Akagi: I only obey my sister Amagi! And no one else! Stay out of what you don't care about or I'm going to kill you!

Ayanami: Uwuaaa, yeah she's totally out of it.

Kaga: Sister Akagi, I'm already getting tired of conversing with you, it's better to put an end to this in the most painful way possible.

Kaga gets into a shooting stance and the rest of the girls get into their attack stance as well.

Akagi: My love will burn the world and burn forever... FUFUFU.

Finishing saying such words, the nuke launcher moves into firing position once more.

Me: You already have me sick of this. Enterprise, I'll take care of this bitch, I'm getting tired. Belfast, tell the allied fleet not to fire on Orochi, it's dangerous to do so.

On the other hand, Wales gives orders over the radio.

Wales: [Don't let me shoot that!]

Belfast: [Wait Wales! if by accident we hit the missile, this could end in a disaster of great proportions]

Wales: Tch: [Cease fire! Don't shoot!]

Illustrious: What's up Wales? Why the ceasefire order?

Wales: Shooting Orochi is dangerous for our integrity, what if it explodes? Belfast is right.

The girls were powerless and did not shoot Orochi, the order also extended to the Red Axis fleet.

Takao: Damn, we're so powerless, but what if that thing explodes here?

Atago: You're right.

The missile is fired again and of course there is Kitty's plane prepared to intercept it at the right time, once the missile is launched the allied fleet starts firing at Orochi once more.

Kitty Hawk mounts on Orochi's stern and runs up to the aft launcher and punches the missile rail slightly bending the frame, then when everything is stowed inside the ship she punches her good on the top of the ship. missile launcher and then gives a big kick to one of the launcher's mobile decorations, this was done to prevent a third salvo from the enemy, then she runs to where Orochi is standing on the bow, then she boosts herself and jumps towards Orochi, then she prepares a punch using all her forces exerted by her diesel engines and by her displacement.

Me: Haaa!

At that Orochi turns to look in the direction of the scream and she only sees Kitty inches from her and then she lands a powerful punch at her, the punch causes her to fly a few meters and land face first on the foredeck in a daze.

Me: What's wrong Orochi!? I can't stand here breaking every egg for the omelet!

Orochi gets up and using her umbrella she attacks Kitty, she defends herself using a tactical knife, due to Kitty's small size and fighting ability that made her very slippery for Orochi, Kitty hit her over and over again causing superficial wounds on Orochi.

Me: Hohoho, not bad, you're a Batlecarrier for a reason, defeating you won't be very easy.

Orochi then attacks with her parasol which has a spear at the tip and Kitty repels the attack by diverting the weapon's course with her hand and then plunges the knife into Orochi's neck doing some damage, then she summons an RPG and fires at Orochi, the RPG hits Orochi's back burning her clothes a bit, then she fires a Tomahawk missile that uses her planes hitting her in the back again seriously injuring her.

Me: Why settle for one? Now take Spam from Tomahawk!

Now Kitty using her gun begins to summon several Tomahawk and fires it at Orochi, several missiles hit Orochi damaging her body badly.

Me: Have you had enough? Do you want more?

Just as she finishes saying those words, Kitty's plane shoots down Orochi's missile again, exploding on the horizon scaring Orochi.

Orochi: Who are you?

Me: (Sinister voice) For you I am your judge, executioner and death in your own flesh. You have done a lot of damage despite only having been in service for even a week, so I need you to leave this world... ah, one thing before I forget, if you happen to reincarnate in another world or come back to life in this very world... Make sure you're the heroine, because the bad thing about bad guys is that they always lose.

Kitty ends the sentence with a very sinister smile, that makes Orochi almost wet with terror at Kitty Hawk's words.

Me: It's time to end the act once and for all.

In that she stabs Orochi's chest and her hand plunges into Orochi's mental cube.

Me: I've tried to find out what's going on here and I've even tried to hack your mind cube, but because your circuit is closed I couldn't do it, but now that I've accessed your mind cube I can say that you don't have any nuclear bullets left , TRUE?

Orochi: (Shock) What? How do you know?

Me: ~ Ehhh? Didn't I tell you?~ I've accessed your computer and I've seen everything.

Orochi: I've always bragged about being a monster, but you... you... you're worse than me!

Me: No, no, no my dear friend... I am someone who does not seek destruction, I simply give you freedom, just as I am doing with you today, I give you freedom on behalf of Uncle SAM.

Then an evil smile appears on Kitty's face and that would be the last thing Orochi would see.

CRASH!

Orochi: (Suffering and dying) Ugggghhhh....

Me: See you silly.

Kitty then wipes Orochi's blood from her hands and leaves, leaving Orochi's corpse on the foredeck.

TO BE CONTINUE......................................

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

872K 40.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
67.9K 702 86
Got obsessed with these so I wanted to make one of my own Ships: noco, gidgette, gwourtney, trustin, aletyler I will update slow so I can get ideas R...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
39.6K 1.4K 47
Follow the fast-paced adventures in a dangerous world of a cruiser that doesn't exist, CLM-1701 a lone cruiser on a crusade to stop a war between fac...