True Love

Autorstwa bootomtae

Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterp... Więcej

Introduction
1. Own's betrayal
2. Next Morning
3. Family Drama
4. Leaving Korea
Introduction (2)
5. Back to Korea
6. Meeting bestfriend again
7. Meeting again
8. A true gentleman
9. Marriage
10. Meeting Baekhyun
11. Being emotional
12. Crazy family
13. Jeon Jimin
15. Shifting together
16. Uninvited guest
17. Contract signing
18. Movie shooting
19. Jungkook's smartness
20. Parent's Anniversary
21. Chanyeol on set
22. Scandal
23. Confession
24. Studio visit
25. Taehyung's acting skills
26. Our baby
27. Tit for tat
28. Meeting Seokjin
29. Press conference
30. Family dinner
31. Protective dad
32. Yoongi in Korea
33. Friend Kiara
34. London trip
35. Chanyeol's chapter close
36. Celebration party
37. Power of Mrs. Jeon
38. Jungkook's illegitimate child
39. Pregnant
40. Heartbreak
41. Accident on set
42. America visit
43. Truth revelation
44. School's first day
45. Taylor or Mr. Jeon
46. Formation of JK Group
47. Alexander dead
48. Couple rings
49. Do not wrong anyone
50. Kidnapped
51. Existence is non-existent
52. Good beating
53. Alarm ringed
54. Old friend
55. Old lady
56. Disclosing relationship
57. Truth unfold
58. Baekhyun dead
59. A devil
60. Award winner
61. Fluffy ball
62. Got shot
63. Final war
64. True love

14. Live streaming

3.7K 164 3
Autorstwa bootomtae

2 days later
Taehyung was busy taking care of his daughter from past two days. Areum is fine now and her fever is also gone. She is not vomiting anymore. Doctor said that he will discharge her today. Areum is sitting on her hospital bed and Taehyung is feeding her tomato soup. After finishing her whole bowl of soup she looked inside it and asked, "Mumma don't we have more soup?"
Taehyung placed the empty bowl on the side table and started cleaning her face using a tissue paper. He said, "Doctor said that you are recovering baby but your stomach is still not completely fine so you shouldn't eat a lot once. Once you recover completely mumma will make a lot of food for you ok."
Areum nods her head and said, "Fine I will do whatever mumma and doctor will say."
"Good girl." Taehyung said caressing her back lovingly.

Areum suddenly remembered, "Mumma you said that we are going to visit grandpa Woo. But now I am in hospital so what we should do now? If we didn't visit them then they will feel bad na?"
"No nothing like this will happen. I already informed uncle that you are in hospital and today he is coming here to meet you." Taehyung told his daughter. Last year his uncle and his wife shifted to Korea. They had decided that they would live in Korea for the rest of their lives.

Taehyung had decided that he will send Areum to his uncle's house and he himself will shift with Jungkook.
"Really mumma?" Areum asked excitedly. She was really close to Min family while living in London. Taehyung was going to answer when room's door opened and two people came inside. It was his uncle and his assistant. He stood up and greeted them.

His uncle came near him and hugged him, "Tae my son how are you? And how is my granddaughter?"
"Oh uncle I am fine and Areum is also recovering really well. I told you that you don't have to come here personally. Once Areum had recovered completely I myself would have visited you. You don't have to trouble yourself." Saying that he took the fruit basket from the assistant's hand and kept it aside.

"I couldn't wait anymore to meet my lovely Baby Ari. I missed her so much in last one year." Woo-hyuk said and looked towards Areum. As soon as he came to know that his nephew and her daughter are coming to Korea he wants to meet them. Taehyung even promised them that he will visit them soon but Areum got sick due to which he decided to delay their visit for sometime. But Woo-hyuk couldn't wait anymore after hearing that his favourite Cherry got sick. So he decided to visit himself and meet them. He went near the hospital bed and looked towards Areum. She was looking cute and her doe eyes are sparkling with excitement. She said happily, "Grandpa Woo I missed you and grandma so much."

Woo-hyuk laughed slightly and said, "We also missed our Cherry a lot."
Woo-hyuk and Areum talked for hours and then Woo-hyuk decided to leave. Before leaving he told Taehyung that he will send his driver after two days to take Areum with him. Taehyung agreed at that.
After sometime the doctor checked Areum and told that she is completely fine and Taehyung can compete all discharge formalities and take her home. Taehyung completed all formalities and started packing their things present in the hospital room. Seokjin and Seojoon also reached hospital to take Areum and Taehyung home. They all left hospital and reached home.
It's already dinner time so Seokjin prepared dinner for all of them and after having dinner they all went to sleep.

Next day
Inside Seokjin's study room
Areum and Taehyung are preparing for their live streaming. Areum is wearing a cute dress and cherry shaped clips in her hairs. These clips were gifted by her Jin uncle to her. Cute Areum sits in front of her camera and started looking towards it with her big doe eyes. Soon her lots of fans joined the live streaming. Her some overexcited fans started sending hearts and gifts for her. Some started massaging that they missed her a lot. Some were asking what she will perform today. Someone asked if it was real that she shifted to Korea.

After listening to all voice message she closed the voice function and picked her cartoon microphone and turned towards her fans. She had done PhD in giving poses infront of camera. She give a pose and greeted het fans, "Hello! Welcome back to my channel. I am your cute little Cherry Baby. I finally came to Korea and I also missed you all a lot. I am very happy to announce that today we are going to perform two live streams. In the next episode I will introduce a special friend of mine from Korea. So keep watching with me." She smiled showing her cute dimples and with only this small and simple speech her fans started giving her lots of gifts and flowers.

"I will also tell you about these beautiful flowers today." She was holding a flower basket in her hands and started telling her fans about them. She couldn't pronounce the name correctly and her fans couldn't help but to melt at her cuteness. She was looking really cute with a flower basket in her hands. The auction for the flower basket started with 100 won and is increasing with every bid.

Areum started talking again, "Buy it quickly because baby wants to earn a lot of money so that she can buy a daddy for herself and also help mumma. Mumma said that daddy is very expensive so to buy one for baby she needs to earn a lot of money." She empited her piggy bank and started counting coins inside it. Her style of counting was really cute and adorable but what she said just now was heart touching. Such a small baby but so much big dreams. By listening to her talks anyone can say that she is a single parent child. Live only with her mother she was filled with dreams and hopes. She wants to buy a daddy for herself without knowing that we can't buy him from any shop or market. It made her many fans emotional and they started bidding more for the flower basket.

When after five minutes live streaming ended the basket got sold in 25,000 won. In other online websites the price of the basket was just 5000 won but it became five times in Cherry Baby's live streaming. It was really shocking for anyone.

Seokjin who was sitting beside the camera was looking at all the gifts and flowers send to Areum and also the increasing prices of the basket. He understood that by this method he can earn a lot of profit and can finally settle with his boyfriend completely. As soon as live streaming ended he hugged Areum tightly and said, "Wow I understood everything. Live streaming will provide a lot of profit to me. You both are amazing yaar." He told Taehyung and Areum.
Taehyung smiled and said, "Hyung you wear this costume and try a episode with Areum."
"Ok ok I am going to change." Seokjin quickly takes the costume from Taehyung's hand and went to change. It was a sunflower costume which is his favourite.

Second live streaming started and a cute little Cherry Baby appeared in front of camera. She welcomed everyone with her cute smiling face and said, "Hello everyone! Again welcome back to my channel. I am your flower seeling girl and now I wants to introduce you all to my friend. But before that I wants to show this beautiful flower bouquet to all of you. These are sunflowers and I really like them." As soon as Areum showed the bouquet on the screen the option for auction appeared on the screen and people started bidding.

Areum continued, "So let's meet my friend sunflower. No no it's not really a flower let's see." She then asked Seokjin to come. Seokjin started feeling slightly nervous and why not it's his debue episode on live stream. His hands are sweating. Thank God he is wearing a big sunflower costume on his head due to which no one can identify him. He went beside Areum and looked towards the camera. Areum again starts saying, "This is my sunflower uncle. He is very nice and I like him a lot." She then turned towards Seokjin.

It was now Seokjin's turn to speak. He started, "Hello everyone I am Cherry Baby's sunflower uncle. How are you all? I am very happy to meet you all and very glad that I got this opportunity. Now for sometime I am going to perform live streaming along with Cherry Baby. I hope you all will enjoy my company." He was feeling really nervous while speaking all these things and his nervousness was clear in his voice but he didn't did any mistake during live streaming and acted perfectly along with Cherry Baby. After sometime he started feeling comfortable and started interacting more with the fans. Because it was second live streaming, Cherry Baby's fans are increasing continuously.

Otherside in main office of Jeon Enterprises, Jungkook was also looking at the live stream of Cherry Baby. He is thankful of his manager Mr. Choi who told him about this channel. He really likes the cute little girl and always feels an attachment towards her. He saw how her fans are giving gifts to the little baby and decided to gift her something.

Suddenly live streaming's page changed into celebrity setting and a message came from live stream's team that someone named Eagle gifted Cherry Baby a crystal carriage of 1 lakh won. Seokjin's eyes widened looking at the message. Someone send them 1 lakh won just now. He must be very rich. If he and Areum will divide the money in half then they both will get 50,000 won for a flower bouquet. 'Oh my God! That's why people do streamer's job. It's really enjoyable and also very profitable.' He thought. The auction for flower bouquet ended with the bid of 1 lakh won from Eagle. And with that live streaming ended. Seokjin decided that he will perform live streaming with Cherry Baby to end his financial problems. It will provide him a lot of profit. "Cherry! Oh Cherry! I love you so much." Seokjin said hugging her.
"I love you too uncle Jin." Areum said smiling cutely.

At night they all had dinner and went to sleep. Before going to sleep Taehyung texted Jungkook that tomorrow he can send someone to pick him from his friend's house. He is going to shift with Jungkook. It's best for all of them. Next morning his uncle's driver is coming to pick Areum and she is going to live with them for sometime. Taehyung decided that he shouldn't disturb Seokjin and his boyfriend more. They had done a lot for him and his daughter and now it's better if he leave from here so that they can spend their quality time together without any disturbance. He even told Seokjin that he got a place to live for himself and is going to shift there tomorrow. Seokjin was not much happy after knowing that both Taehyung and Areum are leaving but he agreed with Taehyung. He can't force his friend to live with him. It's Taehyung's choice and Seokjin decided it's better to not interfere.

Ok this chapter is over. I know it's boring but in next one we will see taekook living together.
Hope you enjoyed.
Meet you in next part. Till then bye.....

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

95.7K 3.6K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...
191K 7.2K 21
Kim Taehyung a well-known idol. A world wide known star. Along with his two friends they dominate over the whole world with their sensetinal music an...
1.5M 76.5K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...
52.6K 2.2K 24
This story is purely based on my imaginations ♥️✨ This story is about A cute Loving Family it focuses more on taekook as parents Here you'll get to...