Fifty Shades Of Dave (Dave ea...

Od diamondsierraa

I can't lose , when I'm with you โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ค Vรญce

๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
๐Ÿ’•
20
Open discussion
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
And anotherrrr thing
40

21

2.7K 98 10
Od diamondsierraa

5 days later

"wassup briea you looking good on this fine Sunday"Davon smiled slipping me a side hug .

"Thank you , I'm surprised your here but I'm glad....how things going with you and Dave?" I gave a faint smile . I honestly wasn't feeling it , but I've never missed a Sunday with the family .

"Shit cool I guess , he ight with me . he a bad ass cockblocker though" he sighed shaking his head as his attention turned to Nyla .

"On who ? Nyla ? Mmmtch my sis gayer than the rainbow itself you better off trying somewhere else" I chuckled , sipping my drink.

"Damn why nobody got faith in me shiddd I'll fuck with her girlfriend too we can be a big happy family " he smirked crossing his arms . I was amazed at the fact , he really believed the fantasy he was portraying to himself .

"Oh wowww you know what thats my Que I won't condone in this non sense " I patted his shoulder walking in the opposite direction .

"Come on briea !! Put me in door" he shouted after me .

I laid eyes on Dave who sat playing spades with Tony , Tommy , and Alyssa .

"Hey y'all" i leaned against Dave's shoulder , they all gave a me a dry response keeping their attention on the game .

"won't put no money on it though" Davon slid beside me , looking over the game . All their attention turned to him , while smiles slithered upon their faces .

"Alyssa slide out let the men play" Tony waved his hand , shooing her

"Boy fuck you I want some money too tell tommy buff ass to move the fuck" she mugged Tony , then
Eyed tommy .

"Actually miss Alyssa I actually knowwwww how to play so I think it's best you do slide out of the way" Tommy resorted , I was surprised he even spoke that much .

"Ooooppp he told you" I chuckled , Dave wrapped his arm around my waist rubbing the side of my love handles—being him clingy self as always .

"You know what fuck y'all ...I hope he take all that lil cash yall got" she pointed the middle finger around the table , letting Davon sit down .

"I'll do your seat justice baby , just watch" he smirked interlocking his fingers "so...y'all shuffling or what?" He asked arrogantly .

"Let me shuffle lil'nigga ain't finna get me" Tony mugged snatching the cards up from the center of the table .

"You good baby" dave continued to rub my love handles , kissing my arm .

"Yes , you ? You had enough to eat?" I picked at his nearly worn out braids , reminding myself to set him a hair appointment.

"Yeah I'm good and full-what the fuck" his eyebrow's furrowed , standing to his feet . "Bitch you got some nerve"

"I sure do .."Bri smirked , holding a infant on her hip "you living it up with this wanna be me ass bitch yet you totally forgot you have a wholeeeee childddd that you yet to acknowledge, let alone call me the fuck back" Bri mugged me up and down .

"Wait-hold up" I held the side of my temple "so this your child" my chest sunk, I felt rage shoot through my body , but I continued to hold myself together . This bitch wouldn't get the pleasure of seeing me sweat .

"Get the fuck outta here , ain't my fucking child Bri you knew you was pregnant when you came the fuck back bitch -"

"Put the baby down" Alyssa ran her tongue over her teeth as she swung her fist back and forth .

"Nah dead ass put that carpet muncher the fuck down bitch !" Nyla stood next to me with her arms folded

"Bitch please the way I punked you in this bitch you might wanna lay low that lil jump ain't do shit and you ! you'll be in jail faster than you can blink hoe , I got good lawyers matter fact I'm set for life yo' nigga know bout it" she smiled winking at me .

"Bitch-" I charged at her only to be snatched by Dave "GET HER THE FUCK OUTTA HERE ! NOW BEFORE I TEAR THIS BITCH UP!!!" I screamed .

"Yeahhh hoeeee thought you had you one thought you was gone be his first baby mama ahhhh haaaaa" she meddled sticking her tongue out as Dave pushed her out the backyard handing her to security .

"YOOOO NAHHHH !!!! LET HER THE FUCK GOO! LET HER GO!" Nyla screamed as Tommy held her back , hell even Brazil was trying to get her .

My blood boiled to the point that veins popped through my forehead , I marched through the mansion while tears fell from my eyes . Almost a week ago I find out Im not able have kids with the love of my life , only to find out he has a possible child belonging to him .

I mashed the up button repeatedly—finally getting the doors to open , once I reached our room I punched the closes thing to me—the mirror , it shattered making me jump back from the glass that was falling .

"Fuck!" I winced shaking my hand out , the pain I felt was literally unbearable , both physically and mentally .

The doors opened revealing Dave .

"Baby-"

"Did you know ?" I sniffed , not really wanting to hear this truth , but needing too at the same time .

"The baby ain't mine-"

"DID YOU KNOW?" I interrupted , sternly repeating myself .

" I just needed time to get a dna test baby that's all ...I know the kid not mi-"

"Wow" I nodded , sitting on the bed . As if I wasn't going through enough complications at the moment. Anytime I have the slightest bit of happiness in my life , something happens it never fails .

"I'm sorry I know I should've told you when I found out she was pregnant , but I didn't want you worrying about some shit like this I'm almost sure it's not my kid" he pleaded kneeling infront of me .

"But it's a chance ...right" I sat my chin on top of my now interlocked fingers . my heart pounded as it began to break into a million pieces , Accepting a child that was made before me was something I would've thought about , but him knowing this whole time and not saying anything at all , is the only thing that made it worse .

"The time frame is 3 weeks apart...but i can't recall nutting in her " he sighed sitting next to me .

"Dave ...how the fuck could you keep this from me ? This a kid Dave A KIDDDDD-" I choked standing to my feet . i swayed back and forth with my eyes closed , trying to keep my composure, but this is beyond betrayal . Let alone selfish .

"Im sorry ...im so sorry baby , this shit was selfish as fuck and im gone take care of it I promise I am ..please" he begged , pulling me infront of him as Tears sat in the corners of his eyes . I love this man with everything in me , but this I can't do .

"Dave...I can't right now . I can't even have a family with-" I began sobbing trying to catch my breath "I can't even have a family with you . ME! ...the one who deserves it , but this trash bitch could possibly have your whole son AND YOU HID THAT SHIT FROM ME DAVE THIS WHOLEEEE TIME !" Tears continued to stream down my face as I paced the room. this was all a dream to me right now , No way this shit was real .

"Baby please let me fix this ...what I gotta do?" He begged once more .

"I need a minute Dave...this is a lot" Alyssa sent me a text letting me know she was waiting on me , she knew I'd be coming with her after all this .

"What that mean?...you leaving me ??" He stood to his feet , with a cold look in his eyes .

"Yes what the fuck , this not something a nights rest can fix you lied to me !" I pushed him back , going to the closet .

"Fuck briea ! What you want me to do I said I'm fucking sorry I'm trying to fix this shit just tell me what the fuck I need to do you not leaving yo' you not" he stood in the closet door , as I packed a few nights bag .

"NOTHING ! JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE !  LEAVE ME ALONEEEE DAVE" I shouted , it was no point in fighting my tears. I grabbed my bag slinging over my shoulder , pushing past him as i walked to the elevator.

"Briea please" a tear fell from his eye as the doors closed . I cupped my mouth while grabbing my abdomen, I was literally sick to the stomach right now . 

No way this shit was happening to me .

I know this chapter short but not the babbbbyyyy davessss 😂😂😂

Or is it ?🤨

Hmmmmmm do I hear a poly in here somewhere ?😌😌😭

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

148K 4.5K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
16.3K 660 16
"๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•.. ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’•."
114K 4.2K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
367K 15.6K 23
"๐–ง๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž"