𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝑨 𝑩𝑰𝑳�...

Da MilkywayJa

you're goin to have to read mh! Altro

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
NOT CHAPTER
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
18
A/N
A/N
19
Lovies 🤤
20
21
The End

17

1K 12 18
Da MilkywayJa

📍𝙈𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙞

"𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘"

⏰: 8:53 am

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

Valentina got up and her boyfriend seems to already be gone she goes into the connecting bathroom and washes her teeth then puts on some deodorant "Baby!" He calls out she puts her toothbrush back in the little bag it was in and leaves the bathroom.

 "Where you go?" She asks he lifts up the bag with food in it, and she hums in response then she walks over to him and kisses him "I love you" she says grabbing the bag and opening it. "I love you too" he kisses her forehead then takes his platter "After we done finna go to the mall with dd" Darrian says taking another bite of his food "Cuz everyone else is goin' to the beach again" he adds Valentina just nods.

Darrian finished his food before his girlfriend so he went into the bathroom and was taking a shower. Valentina cleans up their mess before going into the bathroom "Can we take a shower together?" she asks he opens the curtain and gave her an 'Of course you can' and then signals for her to come in,  Valentina smiles then takes off her clothes and gets in with Darrian.

"Why you actin' brand new?" he wraps his arm around her waist and lay his head on her shoulder "I'm not I just wanted to ask" She felt his smile on her skin making her body tense up a little, Darrian kissed her shoulder before turning around to wash up.

ᵀⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ

Darrian and David were already outside waiting for Valentina to come out "Bro ik it doesn't take that long to put ya shoes on" Darrian nodded in agreement "You talkin' bout me" she says slapping her cousin in the back of his head he turns around and mugs her "Anyways let's go" she adds walking to the backseat.

David looks at Darrian and then back at his cousin who is already getting in the car "I would be wrong if I slap tf out her" David rolls his eyes then open the driver's door and slides in, They all put on their seatbelts and he pulled out the parking spot and drove off.

-

They arrived at the mall Ddot got out to open the door for his girlfriend "Thank you papi" he smiles and she gets out "Damn you didn't open the door for me" Dd says and Darrian mugs him "Get ya zesty ass on" he takes valentina's hand and walks into the mall with David lingering behind them on his phone.

Dd turn around to face them "Ard I'm going to this store" They nod and watch as David walks into a flower shop, "where you tryin' go?" Darrian asks his girlfriend "you pick" she offers and he picks to Amiri she looks at him and gave him that 'Of course you pick that'.

 "ard whateva let go" he grabs her hand and they walk to the store, the girl behind the counter smiles and wink at Darrian making him roll his eyes "did shawty just wink at you" Valentina asks Darrian "It don't matter I don't like her I'm with you so lets not start nun" he gentaly push her away from the girl.

Valentina really wants to go over there and start sum but then ddot would be mad at her but When did I care' she thought to herself when ddot turned around she ran over to the girl and jumped on her "AH!" the girl sceams made ddot turn around only to see his girlfriend that was behind him fighting.

"VALENTINA!" he rans over to the group of people who were trying to break up the fight "Get this girl of me" the girl sceams/cries once he pushed past the people he grap her off "Let ha go" (shut up  😭).

She let go and darrian drags out the store "Yo! I told you to not start sum and you still did it!" he yells "I don't care she signed up to get her ass beat!" she yells back and everyone that was walking past looked at them crazy.

"Bro you are so insecure!" he was mad but when he realized what he said he covered his mouth "I'm insecure!?... ard bet nigga we done" Valentina walks away  "Baby I didn't mean to say that" he chases after her but he lost her "Dammit!" he rubs his hands through his hair.

Darrian pulls out his phone to call her only to find out she blocked him "come on val" he sucks his teeth. "Yo ddot where val I'm tryin' ask her something" David asks walking up to him "we got in a agurement and she walked off" he sats down and puts his face in hands "wat happened" he asks.

"She fucked up some girl bc she winked at me and I called her insecure I didn't mean to call her that but it came out she said we done so I chased her but now I can't find her" He says almost on the verge of tears "Go check in build a bear" david pats his shoulder then gets up and walks away. Darrian wiped his tears before he walked over to Bulid a bear.

But why would she be there?

 He walks into the store and David was right she was right there "baby" he walks over and takes her in his arms "I said we over darrian" she pushes him away but failed "I'm sorry I was mad and I was wrong p-please don't do this to me" his voice creaked a lil Val looked up at him and he had tears forming in his eyes.

"Please" he holds her tighter "d- Valentina I'm sorry Ik you don't give niggas second chances it slipped" he cut her off, him cry filled her with guilt so instead of walking away like she was going to do she turned around and hugged her boyfriend.

-

They brought a couple of items and David met them back at the front "did yall make up?" he asks and they nod Darrian squeeze her hand and Valentina looked up at him smiling "I love you" he whispers to her making sure the other male couldn't hear cause he hates being the third wheel.

"V you think she gonna like it" he shows her what he brought for a girl he has been talking to "Yea I think she gonna like it" He smiles and walked off giggling all the way to the car "Weirdo," they both say at the same time then laughs at each other.

Ring! valentina's phone rang she moved away from the boys and answered it.

"Yo?"

"Before you say anything I wanna say I'm sorry" Jenni says and Val could hear the pain in her voice.

"I forgive you but that doesn't mean we cool like we use to be"

"Can we ever be that cool again?" she asks

"maybe maybe not it depends on how you act"

"okay I miss you"

"Ian gonna lie I miss you too but  I gotta go bye we'll texts later"

"Bye bookie"

Valentina hangs up and walked back to the car.

________________________

𝘼/𝙉: 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨𝙛 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙊𝙥𝙥 𝙄 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙖𝙩 3 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙩 4 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 😭.

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣' 𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙪𝙯 𝙙𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙠𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 😁 𝙮𝙚𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙜𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙙𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙢𝙛𝙖𝙤 🤣

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

8K 99 14
FOR MA UNDERRATED BAE LOVE YOU DDOT
2.7K 56 7
༻𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨, 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰�...
45.2K 1.1K 22
𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤- 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞- A Notti Osama Fanfiction