~Maybe, Probably, Yes~ [assas...

De jxstmarvxl

One girl One assassin One job One team One love Two lovers Will it work? ~Maybe, Probably, Yes Mai multe

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

161 2 0
De jxstmarvxl

Pov Natasha

I stand up at 5am as every morning to do my daily morning run. The sun isn't up yet and the temperature is slightly cold. I put on my sport clothes and go downstairs.

"You've met a girl yesterday Steve? What's her name? How is she? Come on answer me!" I hear Pepper asking. Walking inside I answer her questions "Her name is Y/n and she's really nice and kind. Oh and by the way, not he met her. I met her and asked her to join the meet up from us. Right Capsicle?". "Oh Natasha honey" Pepper formally sings smirking at me with a tone where i already know what she's going to say. I quickly take my water bottle and make my way out as i hear her yelling after me "Sweetheart stay here. If the Natasha Romanoff calls someone kind and nice something must be behind that. Sit down and let's talk about your new flame honey.". Oh god, no. "I'm sorry but I was just about to go on my morning run to see the sunrise. Maybe on another day or better, never" I scream back smiling. "Oh and she's not my new flame, mother!" I add. I mostly call Pepper mother when she sounds like she'd be mine even though she isn't but to be honest you can see that Pepper took the mother-figure for all of us here in the tower.

The wind blows cold in my face which makes me shiver. "I need to hurry before I start turning into an ice cube" I laugh.

My route is always the same one: I follow the road at the tower, turn left into the city and then turn right into the lane that leads me to the woods.

I run for nearly 2 hours before I make my way back to the tower. The sun is already high burning on my bare skin. The door makes a "click" as I swipe my keycard over the button.

The door swings open and behind it stands Pepper "Oh my Natalia you're back! Now we can talk about your "maybe flame". Did she really fucking wait for me?! That's psychotic! "Uhm I'd love to talk about my "NOT flame" but i just came to get my wallet. I'm gone in a minute again. I'm really sorry mother but maybe we can talk Never." I might have lied about the sorry because I totally am not but at least I really just came to get my wallet.

I quickly meander past her, take my wallet and run out of the house without saying another word to Pepper.

This time I make my way directly into the city and into a small side street where a small hotdog stand has his place. The queue isn't too long so I put myself behind a man.

Pov Y/n

Work. Yay. Urgh I hate it. I do way too much for way too less money. But oh boy what can I do? I need money.

I put on my work clothes and let the water boil. Not long after my start the queue already fills up with some people. "Give me my normal hotdog now! I don't have time to wait forever just because you're too slow at doing your job!" a man yells. It's always the same here. "Here you go. Have a nice day!" At least i try to be nice. "Yeah shut it" He leaves. Wow. Not even a thank you. Asshole.

I put another pack of sausages in the water. "I'd take a hotdog without pickles, please" the next person says. "It'll take a while, I just put in the sausage one minute ago, I'm sorry." I try to apologize already getting ready to get screamed at again but instead the person says "Oh don't worry I can wait. No apology needed". I haven't looked up from the pot yet so I lift my head. My jaw drops immediately. "Natasha?! You here?" She laughs "Am I not allowed to get myself a hotdog?". "No no no I.. I just didn't thought you'd come here." "Well here I am."

Why is she here? Because of me? Or just to see how poor I actually am?

"Here's your hotdog Nat. Uh sorry I meant Natasha". Oh god that was embarrassing. "Thank you really much. Do you mind if I give you some company for a while?". "Yeah sure I'd love to have you in company"

We continued to talk for a long time until a mid-aged, muscle-builded man showed up in the queue.

"If you already got your shit then get your ass out of the line. Other people also want their stuff. And you" he looked at me "make me a hotdog now bitch. And hurry!". Did he just call me a bitch?! "Yeah sure I'll do my best to hurry".

Nat turns to the man "Y/n wait. You ain't gonna be doing a hotdog for him. Imma handle that asshole". The man builds himself up in front of Natasha while she looks up at him. "Honey you better get out of my way and go to your little boyfriend." "Boyfriend? You mean an asshole like you? Nah thank you I think I'll pass.". "Naughty mouth honey. You better watch it. You know we can meet up at my house later" he steps closer to her "I bet you'll enjoy it at mine. I can make you good times as a boyfriend honey.". Now Natasha also steps closer to him so their bodies are touching a bit. "Oh yeah? You think you could make me feel good at yours? I bet I could make you scream and beg my name.". "I'm curios in getting to feel your talents. What's your name sweetheart?" "Natasha." "Give me your number. We can meet up later." he smirks. Ew he's so disgusting but Nat is flirting with him. I swear I'm confused as fuck about what is going on here right now. They're talking about fucking each other and I am listening! What is going on here.

"I'd prefer to show you my talents right here.". Wait what?! Did she just say to fuck him right here. No way! Finally I raise my voice "Nat this isn't a good idea and...".

"Shut up slut!" the man screams at me "then show me your talents right here.". "I'd love to.".

And with that Nat hits him right into his balls. "Oh fuck Natasha!" he screams in pain and sinks to his knees. "Now get the fuck out of here before I hit you again". He runs.

She turns back to me and smiles.

"What the fuck was that?!". "I said I could make him scream my name. Never mentioned how tho."

"You're literally amazing, Nat. Thank you! But I won't get his money anymore I guess." "You won't need it." I'm confused. What does she mean? I look at her. She takes out a card. "This is my credit card. It has around 1 million on it. I saved it for you yesterday. The password is 0312. I want you to keep it, to pay the bills you have and to pay food for your mom and yourself."

My jaw drops. This is a joke right? This can't be true. I walk outside the truck. "You're joking. I can't take that.". "Yes you can and I insist, please. Take it". Tears start running down my cheek and I just hug her. "I.. I Thank you, Nat. You don't know how much it means to me.. to us. Me and my mom." I say tears starting to run down my cheeks "Hey, don't cry." "Uhm would you like to join us for dinner, Nat? My mom would love to see you.". "Sure but could I take a shower. I was on a run today and that creep touched me way too much. I need to wash him off". "Of course you can."

After my shift we walk home together. I'm quite excited to be honest with myself.

I turn my key in the door and swing it open. "Mom I'm home and I brought someone with me!". "You can put your stuff here if you want to" I say to Nat.

"Hello honey how are you? Oh who are you sweetheart?" my mom asks her and holds out her hand. Natasha shakes it "I'm Natasha. A friend of your daughter Y/n.". "You're the one she talked about yesterday.". Oh no mom don't bring up yesterday.

Nat shakes her hand "Nice to meet you". "Same on my part. Would you like to have dinner with us, Natasha?". "Uh yeah sure if it doesn't bother you. Oh and you can just call me Nat. ". "No no it'd be my pleasure, Nat.".

We all go into the kitchen and Nat and I sit down at the table. "Mom, I need to tell you something." I say. "Something bad, sweetie?". "No, actually, something really good. Well more than really good.". "Then go on.". I take out the credit card and put it on the table. "Look, mom!". She turns to the table and looks at it confused. "What is that? Who's credit card is that?" she asks me still confused as before "It's Nats" I answer. She looks back and forth between us "Why do you have it. Did you steal it? Is that why Natasha is here?".

Now Nat stands up and goes to my mom "Uh no miss, she didn't steal anything. I gave it to her. It's hers now or more the one of you both.". "Wh... What? I don't understand. Why?". "It's for you. Just a good deed for Y/n and you. I've saved 1 million on it so you can pay bills, food and whatever you want.". My moms eyes start to fill with tears. "I.. We.. We can't take that. It's too much and then you won't have money.". "Please take it, I insist. Don't worry about me. I got a good job and get paid pretty well.". I see my moms tears rolling down her cheeks.

Pov Natasha

Her mom starts to cry so I hug her. I've actually never hugged someone out of nothing especially not someone I just met but I just felt like I should. "Thank you, thank you so much. You can't imagine how much that means to us. You saved the next years of our life. Thank you!"

We stand there a while not moving in silence until my stomach growls. "Sit down Nat, I'll make you and Y/n dinner. You must be really hungry.". "Thank you miss.". "Call me Anna honey".

Anna makes us food, we talk and we drink a bit.

After dinner her mom goes to bed and leaves us alone in the kitchen. We continue to drink a bit. Well maybe a bit more than just a bit. We became a bit drunk. Okay again a bit more than just a bit drunk.

"Okay I think you should stay here. It's late and you're drunk, so am I, and it's dangerous to go outside now. We can share a bed. We don't have a second room anyways." she offers me.

I agree so we walk into her room. She gives me one of her Pyjamas, a red top and short pants with lace on the edges. It fits my curves perfectly. Y/n takes on a black top. I watch her change through the mirror. She catches my eyes and keeps up the eye contact as she turns around and comes closer to me "Can't take your eyes off me huh?". "Oh how could I with that perfect body?". She comes closer and so do I "Look at yours" she says back sliding her fingers down my waist to hips. We slowly make our way to the bed not breaking the eye contact. We lay down.

"We're both drunk.". "Yes we are.".

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.3M 78.5K 192
REQUESTS CLOSED GxG
17.3K 460 20
Y/ɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇs Yᴇʟᴇɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀs ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ Wᴀɴᴅᴀ sʜᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ. Wʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ sʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ? Tʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴀʟsᴏ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ: ᴡᴀɴᴅᴀʙᴇʟᴏᴠᴀ
245K 5.7K 16
"You're a team member. I shouldn't be like this towards you." "What do you mean?" "I'm your mentor. I'm your teammate, but... I'm in love with you."
164K 5K 75
What will happen with Natasha Romanoff's past comes back from the dead in more ways than one? With the Red Room still alive and well, Natasha is cont...