Adore (Minsung & Hyunlix & Hu...

Od jieunlee04

Adore: *As time goes on, my love and admiration for you have increased tenfold. *I admire the way you handle... Více

introduction.
¶ EPISODE . 01 ¶
¶ episode . 02 ¶
¶ episode . 03 ¶
¶ episode . 04 ¶
¶ episode . 05 ¶
¶ episode . 06 ¶
¶ episode . 07 ¶
¶ episode . 08 ¶
¶ episode . 09 ¶
¶ episode . 10 ¶
¶ episode . 11 ¶
¶ episode . 12 ¶
¶ episode . 13 ¶
¶ episode . 14 ¶
¶ episode . 15 ¶
¶ episode . 16 ¶
¶ episode . 17 ¶
§ episode . 18 §
§ episode . 19 §
§ episode . 21 §
A/N
§ episode . 22 §
§ EPISODE . 23 §
author notice.
§ EPISODE . 24 §
§ EPISODE . 25 §
no update.
§ EPISODE . 26 §
§ EPISODE . 27 §
§ episode . 28 §

§ episode . 20 §

23 1 0
Od jieunlee04

After one month which was new year
Huijun pov.

Am sitting next to my baby and telling her what's happening today.

Huijun:
So I when I went to kitchen for eating ice cream, I saw jisung Hyung throwing all the flour at minho Hyung because he was distracting him from cooking. U could have seen minho Hyung's face it was so funny, hahahhahaha

I looked at her while tears form in my eyes and said.

Huijun:
baby please talk to me, I really miss your voice, infact everyone is missing you so much. I thought to make this new year special for us, please try for me baby,

I wiped my tears which were flowing down my cheeks, and signed. This what happening from one month, there is no improvement in her, I really hope she wake up soon, I can't see her like this.

Four months later

Jisung pov
She hasn't shown any improvement from past four months, huijun was totally heartbroken by seeing his girlfriend like this, right now all the members including mine and Minho hyung parents are in huijun room try to cheer up the broken boy

Huijun sat on his bed next to my sister while interwined there fingers
Suddenly huijun said.

Huijun:
Hey come on wake up, U had a good sleep from past few months, U are hurting everyone here Jieun, are U not tired of sleeping, w-why are U h-hurting me so mu- d-did U just squeeze my h-hand. Hyungs, mom, dad she squeeze my hand.

I got up and went near them and saw she moving another hand, then slowly she opened her eyes and looked at huijun and said.

Jieun:
J-jun~ah.................

Huijun pov
After hearing her voice, I felt like I was alive again, then Minho hyung went out to call Mr Kim. I looked at her with big smile on my face. She smiled a little. Soon later minho Hyung came in.

Minho:
Mr Kim gonna come soon.

He said with a smile on his face, infact everyone have a smile on there faces, then jisung Hyung said which made Jieun turn towards him.

Jisung:
Finally U got up, U have no idea how much we missed you, my baby sister.

Jieun said with a tired smile and said.

Jieun:
M-me t-too Ji.

Then Minho hyung said.

Minho:
Okay okay let's not make her talk too much, because she woke up now, Jieun U rest till Mr Kim come, we will all go down, jun~ah U stay here with her.

Hyunjin:
Hyung we don't need to say that, even if we drag him out he will come running towards his BEST FRIEND no matter what.

Said hyunjin hyung with a smirk, then I released that me and Jieun are in secret relationship right, then Felix hyung said while hitting hyunjin hyung.

Felix:
Can U stop teasing him all the time Jin, come guys let's go now, bye jun~ah enjoy your time with your BEST FRIENDDDDD~.

before I throw a pillow at them, they all rushed out mom, dad and uncle, aunty smile at us and left the room. Then I heard Jieun voice.

Jieun:
Jun~ah I-i-w-want t-to sit.

I nodded my head, I need help then I took my phone and called minho hyung. Soon he lift the call and said

Minho Hyung:
What happened Jun everything okay.

Junnie:
Yes hyung I need your help can U and Ji Hyung can come here, and please don't bring hyunjin hyung or felix hyung please.

I heard him laugh, then he said.

Minho Hyung:
Haha sure I will come.

With that I cut the call, then I said to her.

Huijun:
Baby I called minho hyung for help he will be in few minutes okay.

She nodded her head and I gave a kiss on her head she smiled at me. Then I heard hyunjin voice.

Hyunjin:
Ohhhh look lixie our little Jun is so in love with your sister awwww.

Felix:
Yah baby they look so cuteeeeeee.

Me and eun looked at the front door and saw minho Hyung and jisung Hyung face plam, and hyunjin hyung and lixie Hyung making werid noise, then asked minho hyung.

Huijun:
Hyunggggg didn't I said not to bring them here.

Jisung:
We tried our best Jun, U know them right.

I nodded my head and signed they came and stand beside Jieun and jisung Hyung asked me.

Jisung:
So what the problem.

Huijun:
Well she wants to sit, so can U guys adjust the pillows while I held her, please.

Minho:
Sure why not. Come on hold her me and Jisung will set this, and Dr Kim reached he is hall talking to Chan hyung okay.

I nodded my head, then I slowly took her arms and wrapped it around my neck and slowly slid my one arm around her waist and one more under her thighs and lift her slowly and made her comfortable in my lab, she placed her head on my shoulder with red cheeks.

Felix:
Aww are you blushing, is my lil baby blushing while being in her best friends lab.

After that she hide her face in neck, we laughed at her cuteness, then I placed her on the bed, and she rest her back on the pillows, after few minutes Mr Kim came in. And said.

Mr Kim:
Good to see U awake Jieun.

Jieun:
T-thank you d-dr Kim.

Dr Kim:
Okay let's go some general check ups okay.

She nodded her head, that annoying hyunlix couple left and minsung had stayed with me, after few minutes check up was over then Dr Kim said.

Dr Kim:
Everything is fine about her, just remember no yelling or shouting near her, no loud music or sounds, for now to next 10 days she has to stay on bed, and huijun can help her to bathroom and all, and about her shower for now clean her body with warm water And huijun if you are free after this 10 days help her to walk around like those cute couples do okay.

I nodded my head, Dr Kim continue.

Dr Kim:
Maybe these few days she can't sleep because U know she has been sleeping for like 5 months so should I write sleeping pills for her.

Minho:
No no Dr Kim, she will get used to it, we will try our ways to make her sleep, don't worry about that.

Dr Kim:
Sure then I will go and meet Jin and I will send some men to clear all this and make this clean for her safety okay I will get going now, and yah Jieun has to out for few minutes till this room clean.

Jisung:
Sure dr Kim, min walk him to door, me and huijun will bring Jieun down.

Minho:
Sure, Dr Kim this way,

With that minho Hyung and doctor Kim left the room. then I slowly took her arms and wrapped it around my neck and slowly slid my one arm around her waist and one more under her thighs and lift her slowly and held her closer to my chest she rest her head on my shoulder then I said.

Huijun:
Shall we go now.

She nodded her head, then me and Ji Hyung nodded out head and went down stairs. We saw everyone were chatting with each other. I went and sat next to Felix hyung and placed her next me..............

Jieun pov.
I don't know why I feel so tired of. I placed my head on huijun's shoulder then mom said huijun's mom.

Huijun's mom:
That's really good to see Jieun back again, jisung after minho comes Me and your parents gonna have talk with your all.

Jisung:
Yes auntie sure.

Then we heard Minho Oppa voice he was talking on the phone. But he was making sure not yelling while looking at me time to time. Even tho He sounded angry.

Minho:
I don't give fuck about anything, I want to know who was behind this all things, five months fucking five months I have gave U guys times, and now am give one month more, if I don't see those fuckers U going to be die in my hands do U get that...........that's good.

With that he cut the call, came and sat beside Ji, Ji wrapped his arms around Minho Oppa and asked him.

Jisung:
What the matter love is everything alright.

Minho:
Yes everything okay just work stuff. And yah dad mom Dr Kim has suggested that once we have to sanitized our mansion for Jieun's safety.

Then my mumma said.

Mrs Han:
Yeongji, think once again, we are so burden for your guys, I don't want to burden your kids anymore.

Mr Han:
She is right guys, U guys already help-

Mr Lee:
I dare you to complete that sentence Kev, forgot about our friendship, Jieun is our daughter too, don't forget minho was the first person who held Jieun when she was born.

Mrs Lee:
And jisung was the first person who held huijun after he born, they both love each other and we are friends from childhood and our kids are grown up, so we should enjoy our life now, they will take care of everyone here, and see even Chan here to take care of them, so don't worry. And U guys are not burden to us.

Minho:
Mom dad what are U guys talking about.

Mrs Lee:
Your future mother-in-law thinks they a big burden to us, and they want to take Jieun away with them.

Hyunjin:
Oh really, they is no way am letting my sister go away from me, if U want U take Felix and Jisung, not my baby sister, or yah even huijun too he is useless for us.

Minho:
I totally agree with hyunjin, U guys have no right on our sister.

Huijun closed my ears, I feel the he was yelling at hyunjin Oppa. After few minutes he removed.

Felix:
Good one huijun that's like my little brother, yes auntie and uncle take hyunjin and Minho hyung go away we can live without them.

Jisung:
Yah yah I agree on this, after all they want Jieun only.

Felix:
What if they want Jieun, we have huijun, how can U forget him Ji.

Jisung:
Yah.

Then I heard Mrs Lee saying.

Mrs Lee:
See ara they love each other, just focus on ourselves and about yo- I mean our daughter my son's will take care of it.

Minho:
Yes auntie, and Me and Ji are here nah we will take care of her.

Mr Lee:
That's good my son, so what we elders were thinking is, that U and jisung have to get married.

Jisung:
Marriage?

We looked at jisung he was space out, then Minho Oppa asked.

Minho:
Wait don't you want to get marry with me.

Ji came back and said.

Jisung:
No...yes....wait what of course I want to get married with you, I was just imagining our future together as married couples.

Felix:
Seriously Ji so when when is the wedding.

Mr Han:
We thought after jisung and minho graduate, but now I think after eun gets healthy.

I felt bad because of me Ji and minho Oppa wedding is stop and yah in Feb they both graduated next is Felix and hyunjin Oppa. I said with a low voice.

Jieun:
Am sorry.

Everyone were looking at me, huijun turn to me and asked.

Huijun:
What are you sorry for eun.

Jieun:
Because of me everyone is sufferin-

Mrs Lee:
Ok this both are corrupting my child's mind, chan~ah if U don't mind can U take them to your house for few days.

Chan:
Sure auntie, infact I thought to take them today, me and innie discussed about this, and we prepared a room for Jieun and huijun too.

Mr Lee:
That's great, before they totally corrupt my daughter mind take them away Chan.

Huijun:
Okay but, what about there dresses and all.

Mrs Lee:
U didn't kno-

I quickly cut her off by saying.

Jieun:
Ntg, it was my mistake, I was really knowing what I was cooking, so the mansion was blast. because of me.

Huijun:
Yah, who gave you permission to even cook.

Jieun:
Everyone were so tired at that time, and maids were in leave, at that time I was hungry so yah.

Huijun:
But to-

Minho:
Jun~ah past is past, now she is safe don't worry we will take extra care for her from now on okay.

He nodded his head...............

Felix pov

We were discussing about wedding and all, we heard a yelled, huijun quickly closed Jieun's ears and pulled her closer to his chest, we all looked at the front door with annoyed face, and saw yeri and aeri with Emma were running towards hyunjin and Minho hyung.

Aeri:
BABYYYYYY AM BACKKKKKK.

We heard Jieun saying.

Jieun:
Please tell them to low they voice, my head is hurting, Please.

Hyunjin got up and slapped aeri face hardly in face.

Hyunjin:
My sister is fucking sick, and no one is really happy to see you guys here.

Then huijun said.

Huijun:
Why did U guys came here, get out off my house.

Yeri:
What do you mean why, we are your sister-in-law's, and hyunjin she is your sister-in-law U can't slap her.

Minho:
And who gave you right about boss him around, and hyunjin U did a good job by slapping her.

Aeri:
BABYYYYY-

Jieun:
Please lower your voices I beg you guys please.

Mrs Han:
I think it's better to take her to Chan house right now.

Huijun:
Yah it's is, Ji Hyung can you bring he headache medicine.

Hyunjin:
No Ji U stay here with Minho hyung me and Lix will get it.

Tears were flowing down her face, huijun was patting her back, me and hyunjin, rushed towards they room and got Jieun medicine with water rushed back towards
them......................

That's it for now, pretty long time after, it was my birthday which didn't went well, I will get to celebrate my birthday in future I really hope I do,,, anyway be safe don't cry on your birthdays please try to be happy on your birthday unlike me, I know no one is really this book anyway bye guys see U all in next episode, I try to update daily.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

65.6K 1.4K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
112K 4.3K 51
[High Schl AU] Minho unfortunately was born in a rather messed up household. His psychotic father only wanted girls and would kill all the boys his m...
104K 2.7K 53
DISCLAIMER: this is the first book ive ever written so its shitty asf. soz 😭 [High school AU] Although Jisung is younger than Minho, he is the one c...
50.1K 1.4K 35
Lee Minho and Han Jisung were two very different individuals. Minho liked sports and was a 'jock'. Jisung loved music and producing the arts, he was...