When Heaven and Hell Meet

De CC1259

Not good at intros sorry! Blight always stuck to the shadows. All people ever see of her is her shadow or a... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NOT A CHAPTER

NOT A CHAPTER

22 0 0
De CC1259

Hey everyone! So I just wanted to tell you that I am going on summer vacation in two days. I normally update at school on my computer there, but now that school is almost done I probably wont be updating as much. Instead I will be in the pool, hanging out with friends, shopping, etc. Also normally I am grounded so school is the only place that I can update. My editor is also going on Summer vacation so she probably would not be able to edit a lot, shoutout to JordonisCool5, my guess is mainly because she will be cuddling with her boyfriend. Anyways, I will try to update when I can, but I also get grounded a LOT so I probably wont even be able to update. On top of all that I have had some writers block lately so thats not helping. Sorry for you few IHAHM fans, I'll try to update when I can.

Talk to you all soon!

-CC

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.8K 53 33
Angel just moved to a new town in order to start her life over. She left behind everything that she owned and just ran. She needed a fresh start wher...
1.1M 33.8K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
4M 124K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
400 15 11
Lucy has always been into the occult. She grew up on horror movies as a child and never grew out of it. When she and her best friend Mina realize the...