The Runaway Prince☘Rusame

Aze_Frogg tarafından

The poor prince ran through the ruthless tundra, hoping to find the unfamiliar castle. He knew that was the l... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
A/N (2)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
LATE BIRTHDAY SPECIAL
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Christmas Special (Late)
Chapter 26

Chapter 17

894 19 65
Aze_Frogg tarafından

Canada had woken up early. He had expected to be one of the only ones up, a possibility of bumping into Monaco or Poland, but that was not the case. He saw China going to the restroom, his eyes still ridden with sleep. Canada offered a wave, and China smiled slightly at him. Canada continued walking, wanting to be outside. It reminded him of Kazakhstan and his flying.

As he made his way to the front of the Castle, he saw a silhouette of a person. They stood there, elegance radiating off of them. Canada felt underdressed and small standing next to the admirable figure. They spotted him, and jumped happily, slowly jogging toward him and pulling Canada into a hug. "Canada!" They said happily, squeezing him tightly. Canada smiled gently and bent down to hug him properly. "Hello Ukraine."

Ukraine stepped back and inspected Canada. "You look like you just woke up, where have you been?" Ukraine said, following Canada outside. Canada sighed. "It feels like everywhere, all at once." He said with a sigh. Ukraine nodded. "I have been out of the loop, but you, Mr. United States, and China are the names I've been hearing the most. What's going on there?" Ukraine asked, genuinely curious. He pranced gently next to Canada, who was heading for the castle garden.

"Oh, so much." Canada said, sighing. He didn't want to be the one to give Ukraine the news, he always held America at a high standard. Ukraine almost idolized America, looking up to him quite a bit as a small child in the Cold War. Russia was already older, being maybe around 17, while Ukraine was only about 8. It was a wonder why he looked up to the enemy, but Kazakhstan said whenever they played war, he always wanted to be on the American front, not the Soviets. This was probably the reason Ukraine claims he were Soviets least favorite child.

"Tell me about it all. I'll listen, I have very large ears." Ukraine said, lifting his hands to stretch his ears out to appear larger. Canada laughed. Ukraine had the humor of a child, but Canada found it cute. He sighed and walked along the path of the garden, getting close to the forest. "Okay, I'll tell you." Canada said finally.

~.-.~

Ukraine seemed to have a dimmed glow now that he knew what the commotion was about. "No offense, I kind of want to beat up your dad." He said, a small frown on his face. Canada rubbed circles on his back. "None taken, I wanted to stab his balls when it all happened too." Canada said. Ukraine laughed and nodded. Then he looked up to Canada. Canada knew America was important to him, even if they were never close. At first he found it odd, that Ukraine held America close for no apparent reason, but eventually he got used to it. "Room for one more on your expedition?" Ukraine said, determination in his eyes. Canada eyed him. "How good are you at hunting?" He asked, a smile on his face as they walked back to the castle.

~.-.~

Germany sat at a table outside with Italy when they returned to the castle. Italy seemed deep in conversation, but when she saw them, she jumped up and waved. "Raine! Nada!" She shouted, waving them over. Germany offered a smile, but he looked saddened by something.

Canada and Ukraine walked over to them and sat next to them, Canada next to Italy and Ukraine next to Germany. "What are you two doing?" Italy asked, raising her eyebrows suggestively. Ukraine blushed, but Canada just smiled. "Oh, we went for a walk in the garden. Nice garden, by the way." Canada said, nodding. Italy sighed and Germany tried to hold back a laugh. Ukraine just giggled.

Germany spoke next. "So when do you leave?" Germany asked, curious. "I was hoping to have a drink with you." He said. Canada thought about it, and smiled. One more day wouldn't hurt, plus, who knowd what information he could get from a bar? "Sure, but I shouldn't stay longer than today." Canada said. Germany nodded. "Yeah Germany, he's busy, save your alcoholic charm for another day." Italy said, a smirk on her face. Germany rolled his eyes playfully. "Maybe you should come with us, might my charm work on you?" He said, a smirk on his face. Ukraine rolled his eyes and Canada laughed.

Watching Italy and Germany bicker and flirt was like watching an old couple who was helpfully in love. The only problems they had was Germany's tendencies to flirt, and Italy's major insecurities. Ukraine smiled at them.

~.-.~

Canada cringed at the bar Germany had chose. It was your average German bar, filled with alcoholics and minors. Germany had gotten them a private and secluded area, so Canada tried to be more greatful. Once they got inside, Germany ordered a beer for him and Canada, though Canada's real high was maple syrup.

"So, my good friend." Germany started, taking a sip of his beverage. Canada rolled his eyes and felt a sense of dread. This was another reason Italy and Germany got into fights, Germany always had the latest gossip and was getting her friends in trouble. Canada to a long drink of his beer, cringing at the taste. "Yeah? What's up?" Canada asked.

"Tell me, how has America been doing? He usually comes to visit." Germany asked. Canada chugged the rest of his beer and ordered another. It surprised Germany, that such a subject would trigger him so much. Usually he loved talking about his brother, but I guess given the situation it would be different. "He still isn't back." Canada said, almost complaining. "Dad promised he would be back already." Canada said in a sigh. He chugged his next beer while Germany just sipped his.

Germany didn't want to have to get drunk answers from his friend, but he needed some sort of response about the entire thing. No matter how gossipy Germany was, he would keep Canada's secrets and take them to the grave. "Tell me about it, what happened?" Germany asked, watching Canada's reaction. His face dropped. "It was terrible." Germany nodded. "Start from the beginning."

"So it was a night before his birthday." Canada started. "He always throws a party with friends, but he and dad got into another argument and dad said he couldn't have his party at the house." Canada stated. Germany nodded. He recalled the oddity that America had his birthday party at his house, instead of the castle. Canada chugged another beer before continuing. "So he didn't, he had it at his house. Dad got pissed off, but let him have his fun."

"When America tried to come home, dad told him to go away, and that he didn't want a disobedient child. Mom had to let America in some time late after my dad fell asleep because he couldn't just go back to North America." Canada said. Germany thought that was going to be the end of it, but he just kept on going.

"Then, when dad saw America in the house, he thought he had snuck in, so he sent him to the basement for a punishment. Mom had gotten mad at dad, and dad went down to apologize." Canada said. "But he didn't come back with America. He didn't seem the same either. He looked like he was seeing ghosts." Canada said. Germany stopped to think. That was odd, even he knew how that usually went in the English family. They would apologize, and all would be right with the world until maybe two weeks later. But Britain was always clever with his punishments, making sure he never lay a finger on his kids, but he didn't care if he had someone else do it.

"Then America came out of the basement all shaken. He was flinching and didn't want to be touched, or even looked at. He took a ton of showers." Canada said, seeming confused. "He didn't want to be near dad, and didn't eat with us. He wanted to be as far away from the basement too. I remember he came into my room one of those nights, like when we were kids, and slept in my bed because he was scared. I didn't know of what, but the next day was when it all came down." Germany thought. He couldn't place his finger on what happened. He was stumped.

Canada had another drink. "The next morning, he wasn't eating with us, and dad had gone to talk to him. When he came out, America followed him, looking very shaken. I thought he was going to start crying." Canada said. Germany raised his eyebrows at this. Not even he had seen America cry, and they sliced together at one point. His twin siblings had never seen him cry, his step mom had never seen I'm cry. What could have possibly made him feel this way?

"Through the entire day, America looked miserable. He couldn't stand to be around dad, or mom for that matter. He clung to me. He was never far away from me, unless I was with dad." Canada said. "That same day he made me promise that I would protect him, and he made Kiwi and Aussie promise to never go in the basement without someone else. It was when it was night that the big things happened." Canada said, having another drink. Germany was about to tell him to take it easy, but he needed the truth.

"Dad had finally forced it enough, and America pushed him away from him. I don't know exactly what happened, I just know that when I finally got down stairs because of the yelling, America was on the verge of tears and a panic attack, and dad was yelling at America for the 'disrespectful behavior'." Canada said. Germany nodded. It was sort of reasonable. "Then dad threatened to put America in the basement for a whole day. That's when America started to sob. Sob like I had never seen him, not even when he got fatally injured. America started to scream and beg dad not to do it, but then dad did something bad." Canada stated, looking sad. Germany was attentive, listening to every detail. What had happened in the basement?

"Dad slapped America. It was hard, you could tell. America fell, actually. Then dad said if America didn't want to follow his rules, he didn't have to live there. I have never seen America look so scared. So America left." Canada said, his words slurring. He had drank quite a bit. Germany looked surprised and worried. He could get more information later. "Alright big guy, you have to leave in the morning. Let's head out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WORLDS WORST HEADACHE.

Anyway, enjoy this rushed chapter!! And some..

ART

Doodles of Ukraine!! More of a concept than anything, just some drawings. We will get back to America and Russia soon, just a few more chapters!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.7K 292 23
Two nations at war. Two nations with crown princes the same age. Two crown princes who don't want the war to continue. Two large royal families with...
8.4K 333 68
"I cant control Switzerland's power like he can. I cant single out one persons thoughts, and even knowing that Im not finding North's thoughts anywhe...
117K 4.3K 41
"I fear I still do not have a name to match the beauty before me." He began. "Must that always be the only thing you wish to know?" She sighed heavi...
147K 3.9K 30
Everything seems to be falling apart for UK. He had a divorce. He was said to be 'untrustworthy' and everyone seems to dislike him. After having eno...