Cal Kestis, The Alien Rizzler

由 CalKestis23-_

Cal knows that the Jedi Order has to keep going, even after his master's death, so he does something no Jedi... 更多

Chapter 1: A touch of Nightsister Magick
Chapter 3: Road to Shili
Chapter 4: Senator Tala and Princess Bastila

Chapter 2: Talon, Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire

112 2 0
由 CalKestis23-_

Welcome back to the story! We're gonna start off with Cal traveling to Ryloth, and bumping into an OC of mine, who is a bounty hunter as well as a Twi'lek. The color of her skin will actually be red instead of green. She will be the first woman in the harem right now. If anyone has any ideas, just comment in the comment section. Anyways, let's get this going!!

(Planet Ryloth-Cal's POV)

I've only heard of Ryloth from what my former master, Jaro Tapal used to tell me before Order 66, but that's besides the fact that we are here, on the planet, searching for more supplies we can take aboard the Mantis. We are lucky that the people here are nice and respectful, well, as respectful as some can be, due to Imperial control. The Empire has overtaken Ryloth completely, or so I told Greez and Merrin both as we make our landing.

"Why are we here? There's Imps everywhere!" Greez exclaims to me as I readjust my gun belt, making sure I have what I need- my blaster, comms and credits-before I turn to him.

"Because of Caij. She wanted me to come here," I tell him, "her contact is supposed to meet her here, but instead of meeting her, the contact will be meeting me instead. I'll be going undercover of course." BD beeps from my back, and I shake my head.

"Not this time, buddy," I tell him. "But don't worry, I'll be fine." Merrin blinks her dark eyes at me.

"Are you sure?" She asks me. "Ryloth isn't safe, especially from the Empire." I nod at her, meeting her gaze. I then squeeze her hands in my own, looking at her with love in my green eyes. I cup the back of Merrin's head, pulling my Nightsister wife in for a kiss. If Greez wasn't in the cockpit, I'd have her right here, right now. But we have a mission-well, I have a mission I have to do.

"I'll be fine, Merrin," I tell her. "This isn't the first time I've done this." Merrin nods as BD trills then climbs up my leg until he's situated on my back, his favorite spot. I turn to look at her as the Mantis's ramp lowers, and I start walking off. Once I'm off, I look around.

Ryloth definitely has seen better days, I'll give it that much. Then again, it's in the Outer Rim, so the Empire's forces must not be out this far, unlike on planets like Coruscant and such.

"Alright, BD," I say to my droid companion and friend. "Let's see where this bounty hunter that Caij sent us on is hiding out at. Hopefully it's not too far from my position." I then start walking, the towns looking more and more suspicious. I then turn to see a yellow male Twi'lek walk up to me.

"You're a Jedi?" He says. I nod.

"That's right," I tell him. "I'm looking for someone. It's important." The Twi'lek blinks his eyes as he eyes my blaster.

"Your kind are not welcome here, Jedi," he says to me. "Leave at once." I shake my head.

"Sorry," I tell him. "That won't be happening." I take my blaster out ever so slowly until I hear a voice yell out,

"Stop! Let him through." The voice is definitely female, and I turn my head. No sooner do I do, I'm met with a beautiful woman. Well, a beautiful Twi'lek woman, so to speak. Her entire body is red, and she has black tattoos covering every inch of her body. But judging by the armor she's wearing and due to the fact that she's wearing armor more than anything, I almost mistake her for being a Sith. I blush as my eyes land on her curves. By the Force, she is sexy! I wonder if Merrin would approve. Flipping the hood off my head of a robe I carry around, actually I take the whole thing off cause why not, I can already feel myself getting hard just looking at this woman. She stands shorter than me though, I kinda figured that since she is a Twi'lek, and a woman.

"You must be the bounty hunter Caij sent me after," I tell her. She gives me a nod. "I'm Cal." I cross one leg over the other, hoping she doesn't see my ever growing hardness as I stare into her amber eyes.

"Name's Talon," she says. "I'm one of the finest bounty hunters Ryloth has to offer. And I'm always collecting the bounty, no matter where the hell it is in the galaxy." I give her a nod. I knew it. I'm glad Caij gave me the information on her beforehand. Talon nods her head as she eyes the blaster on my hip. I'm glad I left my lightsaber with Merrin and Greez on the Mantis. BD trills on my back, and I turn to the droid with a chuckle.

"This is BD, Talon," I tell her. "He's with me." Talon nods her head. She doesn't seem all that convinced to me. Instead of saying anything, she cracks her knuckles then turns to me.

"Follow me," she says. "Into the cantina. I might have a job or two for you. Are you familiar with hunting bounties?" I nod.

"Yes, I've done a couple in my time or two," I answer her. "Besides, the last bounty I took in nearly broke two of my ribs and I fell down a mine shaft because of it." That is the truth, I actually did fall down a mine shaft back on Koboh while I was tracking a bounty to where the Bedlam Raiders had been camping out. The hunter I tracked down had been Haxion Brood and it took me a while to clock him out, collect the bounty and head back to Caij with the puck in hand. She wasn't pleased with the result that I had gotten injured, but she was glad nonetheless that I got the bounty. Talon smiles. I can't help but smile as well. She then turns to the barkeep and asks him for a drink, then places one of the drinks in front of me. I frown, noticing that she hasn't gotten a drink herself.

"Not drinking?" I ask her. The Twi'lek shakes her head.

"No," she answers. "I'm not that big of a drinker, you?" I shrug.

"If it's offered to me, I'll take it, nonetheless," I say as I sip at my drink again. It seems only fair that I offer her the deal that has been brewing in my mind for a while now. I just hope she'll take it. I put my cup down as I lean on my elbows.

"Actually, I want to offer you something, and I think you will take this deal." Talon raises an eyebrow.

"What are you getting at, Cal?" She asks me. She then asks the barkeep for a drink, and now it's my turn to raise an eyebrow.

"I thought you didn't drink, Talon," I tell her. "Now you're lying to me?" Talon stares at me with a deadpan look on her face. She then kicks back the drink, downing it in one gulp before slamming the cup down.

"This calls for one," she says. She then gets up, my gaze zeroing in on the pants she's wearing. Definitely black leather, not something I would wear, specifically. "So, what's the deal you want to offer?" I clear my throat before I say,

"As you may know, the Jedi Order is gone, and most of the Jedi have either been tortured or are in hiding. Almost all of them are gone. I am suggesting something that would make it your worthwhile, Talon. I'm starting a harem, and I want you to be a part of it. You will be free to do as you wish, no rules, no regulations." Talon hums as she sips her drink.

"Very well," she says. "I accept your offer, Cal." I smile at her.

"Shall we seal the deal?" I ask her. "Is there a more private setting?" Talon nods, finishing off her drink before lustily licking the rim of my cup, right across my finger, her eyes blown in lust.

"Follow me, Cal." She says as she starts walking, her hips moving. Fuck, if I wasn't hard then, I am now, due to her doing the licking of the rim of my cup. I then get up, placing down a couple credits on the table to pay for our drinks then following Talon upstairs to the rooms.

(A couple minutes later)

Just as I walk in the room, Talon kicks the door shut, and before I can get a word in, her lips are on mine in a passionate yet hungry kiss as she grabs ahold of my jacket then flips our positions and pushes my back into the door. I groan against her mouth as her hips grind against me, and she smirks, moving her lips away from mine, and planting them on my neck. As she plants kisses on my neck, my hands go for her shirt, pushing it up to feel her stomach, and even higher to feel her breasts on my palms. Talon groans, her body trembling as she kisses me again, her hands going underneath my shirt to feel my muscles. Getting the hint, I then remove my shirt, Talon purring at my muscular physique. Comes with the perks of being a Jedi, I guess. I watch her as she licks my pec, coming dangerously close to my nipple and I have to shiver then. This woman.......damn. I grab ahold of her lek, yanking her head up.

"Bed," I order. "Now." Talon smirks at me before moving to the bed, lying down. I'm quick to kick off my boots and remove my gun belt, undoing it quickly and shimmying my pants down my legs. I grin at her, before my body envelopes hers, and I kiss her again, my fingers running over her lekku as I grind my hips against hers. Talon smirks.

"What's wrong, Jedi?" She says. My eyes snap to meet hers. How? How did she know I was a Jedi? I don't even have my lightsaber on me. I frown and try to move away, but she pins me, her hands covering mine, her legs tangling with mine as well.

"How?" I ask her. Talon kisses me. She moves close to my V before looking up at me.

"Did you not think I wouldn't notice that you were a Jedi? My bouncer told me." I frown slightly as she says this. Traitorous prick. I pull her down against me for a ferocious kiss, my tongue tangling with hers. My fingers run through her lekku, as I yank her head up. Talon gasps as my hips move up to grind against hers. Fuck, I need her, want her. I flip us both over so that she's beneath me. Talon gasps, not expecting this from me, as I nibble her neck, biting her skin before I yank both our pants down, moving my hips against hers. She moans in pleasure and I have to smirk then.

"You have no idea how much I appreciate you, how much I want you, Talon," I say to her, grinding my hips down against hers again as she gasps in pleasure, throwing her head back. Talon grits her teeth as she then jerks my head down to her chest, my mouth closing down on her breast, right over her nipple. Talon shivers, arching her back as her lips open wide in a moan, and I relish the fact I'm suckling on her nipple right now, purring. "Fuck, by the Force, I want you now." I look up at Talon's eyes, and she can see that my green hues are blown in lust and love for her. Talon smirks before she rolls her hips down against mine, her fingers closing around my throat slightly. Okay, this is new. She's never done this before, but to me, this definitely changes things. Gosh damn, I love this woman, and all that she's doing right now to me is blowing my mind. Talon lifts herself up and pulls down her panties as well as my boxers, her fingers closing around my penis as she strokes it deftly in her hands, my mouth wide open and agape in a low moan rolling from my throat.

"Fuck, Talon, that's good," I tell her, my back arching and my hips thrusting against her hand. She gives me a grin, then licks the underside of it, from base to tip, making me shiver. I have to keep myself calm and controlled, but with her mouth working this well on me, I hardly think I can hold out long enough. With a growl escaping me, I thrust my hips up against her mouth, my eyes closed, my teeth gritted as she works my penis with her mouth, my hands on her lekku, resisting the urge to pull her by her lekku and kiss her and praise her for being a good girl. My hips buck against her mouth, her tongue swirling over the head as I shiver. I'm so kriffing close, gosh damn.

"T-Talon....fuck, I'm close.~" I say, as I buck my hips against her mouth then I release in her mouth with a throaty moan escaping me. Talon pulls her mouth away, as I try to catch my breath, then I look down at her. She moves so that she's lying on her back.

"How do you want to do this?" I ask her. She hums then answers,

"Missionary." I blink. Usually, most women I've been with would have it differently, so this is new to me. Then again, the only woman I've been with is Merrin, so it's not that bad, or new to me. But I nod, looking her in the eyes as I sink into her, my eyes wide in pleasure. Talon's amber eyes widen as she gasps, then moans in ultimate pleasure. I pull on her lekku as I snap my hips harder and faster, biting my lip hard.

"T-Talon...." I stammer, biting my lip hard as I continue to snap my hips. I pull on her lekku gently and she cries out in pleasure as my hips move at a brutal pace, hitting her spot over and over again. Talon gasps and moans louder, her nails digging into my shoulders as I growl, the lust overtaken my senses. I'm so close now, I can already feel it. I throw my head back as Talon wraps her fingers around my throat and starts squeezing. I look at her then, the lust still evident in my eyes even though she's beneath me. My hands stay on the bed in either side of her, snapping my hips more until I release, of course I don't warn her, so it catches Talon off guard, and she cries out in pleasure. I snap my hips two more times before I release with a cry escaping my throat. Panting, I look at her.

Talon's red skin is flushed, most definitely, but she's still trying to chase her release. Well, not for long. I reach my hands beneath her body and grab two handfuls of her pert backside, lifting her up as my lips collide with hers just as my hips snap against hers once again. I'm surprised she's holding out this long. I kiss her again as another low moan escapes Talon's throat, and she breaks away, screaming out my name.

"Fuck, Cal, I'm close!~" she cries out. I chuckle at her and whisper in her ear,

"Then what are you waiting for, Tal?~ An invitation? You know what to do." Talon growls as she releases with a cry, snapping her hips against mine as her nails dig into my skin. Panting, I pull away from her, looking her in the face.

"Holy Sithspit," Talon says, as she lies on her side. I chuckle breathlessly as I pull away from her, lying on my side.

"Well?" I ask her. "Did I satisfy your needs enough, or do I have to pay you in credits?" Talon shakes her head.

"No," she says. "You don't have to pay me in credits. I'm not a prostitute, you know. I'm a big girl, I can handle myself." I nod, as she pulls me in for another kiss. I caress her red skin lightly as I whisper words of love in her ear, our bodies intertwined, the scent of our lovemaking still heady in the air around us.

(A few hours later)

I crack open my eyes to see Talon already up and dressed, putting on her gun belt and hat.

"Morning, Cal," she says to me. "Here." She hands me a cup of caf, and I take it, sipping at it.

"Morning, Talon," I say. "And thank you. So, about earlier..." she cuts me off before I can continue.

"It's fine, and I've already agreed to it, Jedi. You need heirs, and to be honest, there's not a lot of Force Sensitive children in the world." I nod my head as I take another sip of the caf, my muscles relaxing some after earlier. Talon surprises me by giving me another kiss before walking away. I head to the refresher to not only relieve my bladder, but to also shower as well to get rid of the stench of our lovemaking. I then walk out to see my clothes folded neatly, my hunter's jacket folded on top of my hunter's pants and shirt. I put them on, shirt, pants and jacket, adjusting my boots and gloves before grabbing my belt and sliding it on, putting my blaster in its holster. I blink my eyes as I see Talon watching me.

"Watching me dress, Talon?" I ask her with a smirk. She chuckles.

"Yes," she answers. "Gotta say, the hunter's outfit looks good on you, especially the jacket, with its fur lining." I smile.

"It helps with the cold," I explain to her. "And honestly, it looks good." Talon chuckles.

"So about earlier..." I say. Talon nods.

"Yes," she says. "I know. But don't worry about it. It's all in the past. You did mention a Nightsister, yes?" I nod.

"Yes," I say to her. "Merrin. Her name is Merrin. And she's my wife." Talon blinks her eyes at me.

"I thought Jedi didn't have attachments," she says. "Or nonetheless marry." I shake my head.

"The Order is gone," I tell her. "There's no point if the Jedi Order is no more, unless there's a way that it can be restored but under new management." Talon hums.

"Okay," she says. "Then, I'll join you, Cal Kestis." I nod before we head back to the ship.

Once we do, Merrin greets us on the Mantis, and she nods at Talon.

"You must be the woman my husband has bed," she says. "I like you." Talon blinks her amber eyes then turns to me.

"You're Cal's wife?" She asks, turning back to Merrin. Merrin nods.

"Yes," she says. "Has he mentioned me?" Talon nods.

"Yes," she answers the Nightsister. "My, you are so beautiful. Cal made the right choice." I chuckle.

"Thank you for that," I tell Talon. "Really." Talon hums. She smiles at me before boarding the Mantis alongside myself and Merrin.

"So, where to now?" Merrin asks. I turn to the holomap.

"Well," I answer her. "I guess we're going to Shili." Talon arches an eyebrow.

"Shili. I know of some Togrutas that live there." I nod.

Shili, huh. This will be a lot of fun, one way or another.

And that's the end of this chapter!!! Comment who you want Cal paired up with next to join in, and I'll see y'all in the next chapter!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

18.7K 715 37
A Vader Dark Romance The end of the Clone Wars didn't come with a cease fire and peace treaty. It came all at once, with a dream and the disappearanc...
30.5K 347 86
During the clone wars: Gamora a Jedi to be known as the youngest to be a Jedi master due to her special skills. She joined before Ahsoka came and no...
15.1K 497 8
This is a Star Wars Rebels/Crossover harem book. Y/N Drake was only 12 years old when the Purge happened, only 12 years old when the men he served a...
22.2K 1.7K 79
[COMPLETED AND EDITING] A fairy tale-esque story of a chivalrous clone and a sheltered princess. Clones learn loyalty, honor, obedience, and sacrific...