Soul Couple [TAEGYU STORY] ✓

Av AvywnWrites

Their souls are bound to each other. Their bodies belong to the other. Their love is only for each other. A... Mer

• INTRODUCTION •
SOUL•COUPLE: ONE
SOUL•COUPLE: TWO
SOUL•COUPLE: THREE
SOUL•COUPLE: FOUR
SOUL•COUPLE: FIVE
SOUL•COUPLE: SIX
SOUL•COUPLE: SEVEN
SOUL•COUPLE: EIGHT
SOUL•COUPLE: NINE
SOUL•COUPLE: TEN
SOUL•COUPLE: ELEVEN
SOUL•COUPLE: TWELVE
SOUL•COUPLE: THIRTEEN
SOUL•COUPLE: FOURTEEN
SOUL•COUPLE: FIFTEEN
SOUL•COUPLE: SIXTEEN
SOUL•COUPLE: SEVENTEEN
SOUL•COUPLE: NINETEEN
SOUL•COUPLE: TWENTY
SOUL•COUPLE: TWO-ONE
SOUL•COUPLE: TWO-TWO

SOUL•COUPLE: EIGHTEEN

499 35 27
Av AvywnWrites

I Will Love You

+×+

"My brain hurts."

Yeonjun groaned as he massaged his temples upon comprehending everything he had been told. Skipping the sex part. Yeonjun hell is not going to imagine how hard his friend busting his dick into someone. He shivers at the thought.

"You said you wanted me to tell you everything." Beomgyu shrugged innocently as it was indeed the older's fault for making him say everything.

Taehyun who had finally heard Beomgyu's side of the story became quiet. He had told them everything from their dream, to their first teleportation to each other's world, to being kidnapped by Taehyun's blood rivaled enemy, to becoming the Peace Keeper's Chosen One.

Taehyun was now anxious about what would happen to the older seeing that he had encountered so many dangerous situations in the span of 6 hours. He sighed to himself. His honey is a magnet for trouble, huh?

"Is that all of it?" Yeonjun asked tiredly as he glanced at the two with eyes that was hoping that it was the end of it. Beomgyu nods his head. "For now."

Yeonjun groaned and slammed his back on the couch's pillows. "Never thought my morning would go this bad." Yeonjun uttered.

"I came here to see if you're sick or something." The words caught Beomgyu's attention as he furrowed his brows. "What makes you think I'm sick?"

Yeonjun sat back up on the couch and said, "Last night, you- well, Taehyun, was not feeling well at the dinner-"

"What?!" Beomgyu immediately snapped his head at Taehyun next to him. The said younger was startled by his husband's sudden worry full gaze. "You were not feeling well? Are you okay, now? Headache? Fever?!"

Beomgyu hands frantically checking Taehyun for injury before cupping his right palm on his forehead to check his temperature. The silverlette gently pulled Beomgyu's shaking hand of his forehead as he gave him an assuring smile.

"I'm okay, honey. Really."
Now that I know you're okay, Taehyun thought to himself.

Beomgyu sighed in relief but still hold his concern gaze on the younger. Beomgyu instinctively brings Taehyun's hand to his lips, pecking it softly before he caresses his cheek using his free hand.

Taehyun subconsciously leans into his gentle touch. Both soulfully dove into each other's eyes, lost in the loving gaze.

"Tell me if you're not feeling good, okay?" With a tender voice, Beomgyu asked while eyeing his dearest ever so fondly.

Taehyun smiled softly at him as he hummed in affirmation before putting his hand over Beomgyu's on his cheek softly. "You too." Beomgyu chuckled at that as he as well hummed with a gentle nod.

"Oh god, please spare me with this lovely dovey shit! Cleanse my sad single eyes." Yeonjun prayed with desperation as he covers his eyes. Both Taehyun and Beomgyu blushed embarrassedly at this as they pulled away from each other.

Yeonjun peek at the two through his fingers then stops his childish action with a smile on his face. "Though, I'm happy that you're happy, Beomgyu. Just try not to do that in front of my eyes. I'm feeling lonely as it is."

The two friends chuckled at the joke before Beomgyu gave him a nod. "Thanks, hyung. And I will try not to make you feel too single." He teased while laughing out loud. Yeonjun only rolls his eyes but still has a smile on his lips. Taehyun watched the two friends in fond at their friendship.

"Anyway, I came here to tell you that I gave you a sick leave." Said the older which instantly stops Beomgyu's laughing ass. He looked at Yeonjun in blasphemy. "Hyung! Why-"

"That's an order, Choi Beomgyu. I know you love your work so much that you almost never had an off day. Which is why, I gave you it now. Relax while you can please. For me. You've been through a lot already." He gestured his hand at Taehyun.

Beomgyu immediately understand what he meant and was about to decline again but Yeonjun cuts him off. "I'm not taking a 'no' as an answer, you workaholic bastard." Yeonjun commanded as he stood up and point Beomgyu down, asserting his older privilege on the younger.

Beomgyu saw the worried and serious look in the older's eyes as he knew he had cause him a lot of trouble. He sighed and finally gave in. "Fine. So what the hell am I going to do then?"

Yeonjun shrugged his shoulders at him. "Whatever you want, dumbass. That's why it's called an off day. But since you get a 'sick leave' instead, try not to go outside. I don't want our workers to see you healthy and having fun when you're supposed to be sick. It's bad for your image."

Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun with an 'are you serious' look. "Hyung, you know that I don't care what the press say right. So what I'm going out to have fun?" He counters but Yeonjun was not having any of it and shook his head. "But as your hyung and secretary, I advised you stay inside. Go to sleep or watch a movie or something. Just because you stuck at home doesn't mean you can't do anything."

"That's the question, hyung! What am I supposed to do this whole day when I can't get out?!"

"Think, Beomgyu! Be creative! What can you do at home?!"

Beomgyu groaned frustratedly as he slammed his back on the couch with arms folded over his chest. He then turns to Taehyun who gave him a blurred look as he doesn't know what to do next. And that's when it hit Beomgyu like a lightning strike.

"Oh, yeah! Our date!" He looked at Taehyun with excitement. The younger was surprised by the sudden outburst while Yeonjun too was startled by the shouting. Beomgyu was about to say something when his eyes sombers.

"Wait, no. We can't go out. Shit!" He argued with himself as he slouched back on the couch. Before Taehyun could even react, Beomgyu again suddenly jumped out of the couch with a look of determination.

"No! Not all date means it have to be big and grand! We can do it here! A chill date! Yes! Oh my god, Beomgyu, you're a genius!!" He compliments himself with a proud deep laugh.

Taehyun glances at Beomgyu amused before looking at Yeonjun who also was just as surprised as he was by Beomgyu's spontaneous actions. "Has he always been like this?" He asked the ravenette.

Yeonjun heard him and only sighed as he massages his temples. "If you wonder why I have anger issues, it's mostly his fault." He pointed at Beomgyu who did not pay attention on their conversation as he was spouting all the things he could do here for their date.

"Oh, dear! I promise, I will make you so happy on this date! Trust me." Beomgyu kneeled down in front of Taehyun as he took both the younger's hands in his. He gently caressed his knuckles while his eyes sparkled dreamily at Taehyun with pure adoration and care as he leaned their faces closer.

Taehyun's heart beats a thousand per second at the loving gaze of his honey, making him smile and intertwined both their fingers together, giving it a gently squeeze. He then leaned down and placed a feather peck on the top of Beomgyu's nose. "I'll look forward to it, honey."

Taehyun giggled softly which sounds like cute birds chirping and Beomgyu heart swells at that. He smiled back at Taehyun and was about to lean in for a kiss—

"Okay! I'm leaving now! Great to know you have come up with something!" Yeonjun cuts in the moment as he slowly disappears into the hallway which leads to the entrance. The couples blushed embarrassedly at their close proximity as well as the thought of ready to kiss each other.

"I'll get back to the office now! Have fun you two and see ya tomorrow!" Yeonjun voiced echoes which soon after followed by the sound of the entrance door clicked close. The two watched the hallway in wonder. "Did he leave?" Taehyun asked.

Beomgyu stood up and made his way down the hallway for the older before returning back to Taehyun with a thumbs up. A playful smirked dance on his lips. "We're alone now."

Beomgyu suddenly ran to Taehyun and was about to jump on him when the said younger stops him mid-air with their faces only centimetres apart. His glowy hand held up next to him as he looked at his honey and chuckled.

"If you're planning our date to kiss me the whole day then it won't be a date." Taehyun pointed out as he combs his hand though Beomgyu's soft brown hair. His honey pouted. "Oh man, I was just thinking of doing only that today." He joked with a playful whine.

Taehyun rolled his eyes at Beomgyu's childishness and pushed him away from him but still hold him up in the air. Taehyun stood up from the couch and walked to a floating Beomgyu.

"Honey, I'm serious. I was excited for it." He mumbles under his breath with a disappointed pout on his lips without him knowing.

Again, Taehyun never done that before. He's known to be stoic and expressionless. But whenever he's around his honey he'll just do the most unexpected things he never thought he would do. One of them is being all pouty like now when he's always the patience one that never complains over little things.

Upon witnessing this heart wretching cute of a sight that is a pouty Taehyun, Beomgyu almost died right there and then. Literally.

Boy really thought his heart stops as he immediately have the urge to just go to Taehyun and kiss his sadness away.
"Alululu, dearie. I was just joking, okay? I did planned a well thought out date so don't worry okay, my cute wittle moon shine~" He cooed with an endearing baby voice.

Taehyun heard the nickname and couldn't help but feel warm as his heart skips a mile, even though the baby voice cringes him. It became normal for him now but it still startles him every time it happens. What have you done to Taehyun, Beomgyu?

He sighs. "Okay." Beomgyu expressions beams at that as he leans his head forward with pouted lips. "I promise it'll be great! Now, give me my kiss so I can do a good job on executing the date!"

The younger was taken by surprise at this and shook his head. "You act like a spoiled child." He chuckled before placing Beomgyu back on his feet.

The brunette chuckled lowly but the moment his feet touch the floor, he suddenly wrapped his left arms around Taehyun's waist and instantly pulled him close until their bodies collided.

"I am a spoiled child only for you, dear. Now, spoil me." He demanded and catches Taehyun on the lips. It caught Taehyun off guard that he wasn't prepared for it. But soon enough, he melts into Beomgyu's experienced, soft and gentle lips.

The two can feel the warm electrifying surge inside their body as it sparks satisfyingly in the passionate kiss. Beomgyu bit Taehyun's bottom lip to which the younger easily gave him access to. He explores every corner of Taehyun's warm mouth as he pushed his head down making Taehyun to tilts his head up in submission.

Taehyun moans softly in bliss as they both closed their eyes, feeling nothing but each others warmth in the kiss. Their heart beating as one like it was meant to be. Taehyun could feel his breath seeping away as he grips onto Beomgyu's shirt for support while his legs were shaking by the intensity of their kiss.

Beomgyu groaned lowly in the kiss, the vibration shivers down Taehyun's body making him flinched. After what felt like forever, the two parted.

Beomgyu watched in satisfaction by how gone his dearest look. His cheek and ears were flushed a deep red from lack of air while his eyes were half lidded, lost in the bliss and see no one else but his honey, Beomgyu.

He smiled fondly over the younger before he carried Taehyun bridal style as he knew his dear's legs must have gone out of energy like usual whenever they kiss. And oh how he loves that domineering feeling over his dear.

He placed a gentle peck on his head and put the younger down on the couch and ruffles his silver hair. "Stay here while I go prepare, okay dearie?"

Taehyun who was still in daze, nods his head obediently. Beomgyu grins joyously and goes down to peck his husband on the lips. He smiled seeing that Taehyun instinctively chase after his lips when he pulled away.

He then left Taehyun be and went up the stairs to look for the stuffs he has planned tonight. Taehyun who finally returned back to his senses, blushed madly in deep red as he remembers the scene playing again and again in his head.

His heart pounding hardly out of his ribcage while his body feels warm. He grazed his finger on his lips, still can feel the lingering electrifying sensations left on his lips.

His whole face flushed even more making him to take the couch pillow next to him in a hurry and slammed it to his tomato face, hiding his embarrassment.

Times like this is when it confuses him. He knows it is in his instincts to love Beomgyu but sometimes the feeling felt so real that it was as if he really do like the older. Is it a sign that he's falling for Beomgyu?

If so, will it be wrong for him to believe in this feeling even if it's not his own?

His thoughts were then cut off immediately when Beomgyu returned with stacks of clothing in hand. "My clothes should fit you just right." He nods to himself. Taehyun tilts his head confused. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing now?"

Beomgyu lifts his gaze at him. "No offense, dear, but you can't be walking around in that unless you're doing a variety show." He pointed to his royal attire. "Variety show?" Taehyun blinked in question. Beomgyu hums indecisively as he wondered how to explain to the younger.

"In my world, we don't use those types of clothes. Same thing in your world too." He gestures his hands down to his current attire which he borrowed from Taehyun's wardrobe because his ones were dirty. Thankfully, Taehyun was quick enough to understand what he meant as he let out a "Ohhhh."

Beomgyu then began to take off his vest and hang in over his arms. "Here's your clothes." He points at the stack that he placed on the couch. "I'll be upstairs to change mine too. You can change yours here. Or would you prefer a room?"

Taehyun shook his hand at him. "I'll change here." He declined the offer. Beomgyu nods at that as he told Taehyun to be quick before he sprint up the stairs to his room. After hearing his door shut closed, Taehyun started to change into his new sets of clothes.

Beomgyu finished changing as he went to check himself by the mirror. He wore a white shirt underneath an oversized black and white long sleeved plaid shirt that covers up to his fingers. Below he wore a black tight jeans that matched well with his converse.

He bent down on the mirror as he went to fix his red hair. Once he's done, he immediately scans himself with pure admiration and proudness.

A smirk danced its way to his lips. "Damn do I look good." He chefs kissed himself complimenting his looks as usual. "Utterly handsome."

After his done of showering himself with love, he went to his desk at the corner of his room and pulls out the drawer to take out a black mask. He then went back to his closet and took out a black cap. He looked around his room to search for his wallet when he spotted the big hole over his bed's headrest.

"Oh, so that's the wall we hit." He said as he remembers the scene when they arrived here. He just shrugged it off thinking it's not that big of a deal and continued his search.

Once he was done looking for his car keys together with his wallet, he went out of his room and closed the door. "Are you done, Taehyun-ah?" He raised his voice so that Taehyun could hear him.

Even though he has already seen his husband full on butt-naked, doesn't mean he should just invade privacy like that. Besides, they are still at their starting line so it's better to take it slow and steady.

"Yeah! I'm done!" Hearing the reply, Beomgyu made his way to the hallway and down the stairscase. The stairs directly leads to the living room so Beomgyu could immediately see where the younger was.

His eyes widens. He was so stunned that he didn't pay attention to his feet and accidentally slipped on the next step, missing it. Beomgyu yelped as he stumbled down the stairs and rolled on the floor until his the back of his head hit the wall hardly.

The loud thud caught the younger's attention as he whipped his head behind him. "Honey?!"

Beomgyu grunts as he hold the back of his head painfully with both of his hands. His eyes shut closed as he endured the sharp sting from the impact. Taehyun quickly kneeled next to him as he placed his hand over Beomgyu's which was behind his head.

The other hand hold his honey by the left shoulder as he looked down on Beomgyu eyes full of concern. "Honey, are you okay? What happened?"

You happened! Is what Beomgyu wants to say as he squints his eyes open to meet the cause of his lack of attention. Taehyun was wearing an oversized light beige jumper that covers his his hands fully. He also wore a baggy black trousers with white socks. His hair was a bit messy but it was still tamed.

To Beomgyu, Taehyun looks so soft and cute and very cuddly—arghh he just wants to squish him in his arms tight while showering him with kisses. As expected, his dearest looks good in anything.

"Honey?" Taehyun's gentle voice full of worry called out to him and Beomgyu couldn't handle it anymore and pulled Taehyun down on his chest as he squeezed the younger in a hug.

Taehyun was taken aback by the sudden action as he stayed frozen with his head on Beomgyu's chest.

Taehyun blushed as he hears the older's soft heart beat which was like music to his ear. Beomgyu sighed contently. "You're so beautiful, Taehyun. So, soft and cute. Mine. All mine." He sang deeply sending vibration through his chest sending shivers down Taehyun's spine.

He hugs Taehyun tighter while placing a soft peck on his head. Taehyun's heart began pumping faster and faster which didn't go unnoticed by Beomgyu as he chuckled. Taehyun stiffens at the vibration again, subconsciously enjoying it.

"Hey, Taehyun? I know it's early to say this but I like you." The word echoes loudly in Taehyun's ear as he immediately raised his head up to Beomgyu shocked. The older only smiled gently at him.

"I know that this feeling might be caused because of the soulmate thing but to be honest, I've never felt like this to anyone before. You make me feel things that make me question if I do like it. Taehyun, I want us to work. That way, next time, once I do accept the bond, once I do, truly do like you from my own heart, then I will love you." Taehyun stared at Beomgyu baffled by his words. Beomgyu is feeling the same thing he's feeling.

He can feel that he likes Beomgyu but that's the bond talking. Yet, he doesn't reject Beomgyu. Deep down, he wants to be with Beomgyu just as his bond has always wanted them to. But he needs to love Beomgyu with his own heart, not fate telling him to.

Taehyun smiled fondly on him as he take Beomgyu's hands and kiss them on the knuckles. Beomgyu eyes widens at this.
"Let's make it work together. Once I truly accept you, I too will love you." Taehyun promised.

Beomgyu was stunned as he didn't expect Taehyun to feel the same way. Nonetheless, he broke out into a bright joyous smile as he brought Taehyun face closer by the cheek.

He caressed it gently before slowly leaning it and connected their lips once again. Both closed their eyes as their lips dance softly and passinotely against each other. The pain was long fogetten as both of them felt the familiar warm surge of electricity spreading within.

It feels nice. It feels right. They fit together perfectly like a lost piece of puzzle. Their lips mold into one. Forever together, bound to one.

Soon after, they broke apart and leaned their foreheads together as they stared at each other in comforting silence.

Beomgyu was the first to break the silence. "You look good in that by the way. Because of that, it was your fault that I fell." Beomgyu pouted.

Taehyun chuckled at the reason as he moved back to look at Beomgyu in disbelief. "Well, it's not my fault that you can't resist me." He jokes with a giggled and Beomgyu only pouted his lips more.

"You know that is the truth." Taehyun smiled and leaned forward to peck Beomgyu on the lips. "Same goes to me too. You look very handsome." He said in a soft tone as their faces only inches apart. Beomgyu couldn't help but to broke into a big grin upon getting complimented by his dearest. He could die in peace now if he wanted to.

Beomgyu suddenly wrapped his arms around Taehyun, pulling him down and attacked him by tickling his sides. But Taehyun however didn't react at all. He smirked at Beomgyu's attempt.
"No use honey. You can't tickle me." He boast proudly.

Beomgyu scoffs. "Nonsense. Everyone has a tickle spot." He said as he went to tickled his knee but nothing happened. He brought his other hand up to his left ear and immediately Taehyun broke out of his cool character and flinched away. Beomgyu smirked. "Found it."

Taehyun then began to panic. "Wait, honey—" Beomgyu immediately attacked both of his ears with his hands. Taehyun laughed out loud as he squirms in his hold trying to escape but Beomgyu has held him down with both of his legs on Taehyun's waist.

"Honey! Stop! Please!" Taehyun pleads in between laughing but Beomgyu ignores it and continues his abuse on the silverlette's ears. Taehyun wheezed out breathlessly as he tried to pry the others hands off his ears but Beomgyu was too strong.

Then, he has no choice but to use his power and teleport himself out of there. Beomgyu was surprised that Taehyun had disappeared right in front of his eyes before reappearing a few feet away from him. Taehyun stood by the wall as he pants for air. Beomgyu pouted at this. "That's not fair."

Taehyun gave him a playful smile back as his eyes lingered around the living room and saw the clock on the wall. His gaze then went higher and was surprised to see a big hole on the wall. That's when it hit him. "Is that the wall we broke through just now?" He questioned.

Beomgyu stood up and walked next to him. He looked up. "Oh! Yeah, that's the one." He simply answered. Taehyun felt bad for breaking it as he turned to him and apologized.

Beomgyu shook his hand at him. "It's alright. It wasn't your fault anyway. The wall came out of nowhere." He tried to cheer him up which did help but he still feels bad about it.

Beomgyu pressed his lips in a thin line as he tried to figure out how to distract him from it. Then it reminded him. "Hey, let's not worry about it, okay? As long we're fine that's all it matters to me. Now, shall we go on our date?" He said as he pulled Taehyun out of the living room and into a hallway that leads to the entrance.

The question made Taehyun look at him confused as he gazed at the door in front of them when they stop. "Here. You used this shoes. I hope it fits you." Beomgyu said as he placed two white shoes in front of his feet.

Taehyun raised his brow at him. "Are we leaving?" Beomgyu, who was putting on his shoes, looked at Taehyun and hummed affirmatively. "Of course. Why would I ask you to put on shoes if we're not going out?"

Taehyun looked at him dumbfounded. "So, you're going to disobey Yeonjun?" He pointed out and Beomgyu scoffs at the claim. "It's not like I ever to listen to him anyway. Besides, I can hide myself." He then pulled his mask and cap. He put it on which immediately hides his face completely.

Taehyun looked at him amused. Right, Beomgyu have always been the one that never stay put and always gets himself in trouble. To see him act like this was not a surprise. Now, he does understand why Yeonjun said that he was the cause of his anger issues.

Beomgyu then leaned his face down Taehyun's level as he spoke in a deep voice, "I promise you a date that you will make you happy. I'm not backing out of that." He said seriously with eyes shine with pure sincerity.

Taehyun's heart skipped. Beomgyu being all serious about something as little as that makes him feel all warm inside as butterflies dance in his stomach.

The way Beomgyu prioritizes his happiness over everything while his eyes solely focus on him and him only, making him feel wanted and adored. He felt loved and important from Beomgyu that he couldn't help but to like it.

Oh, Beomgyu. What have you done to the cold Taehyun?

—+×+—

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

148K 6.3K 33
"Kang!" The older tried to call out as Taehyun rushed his steps, But what caught Taehyun off guard was the grasp on his arm that twisted him around...
5.3K 271 32
All people have soulmates, which means two people that are soulmates feel the same feeling. Also, every person has their own powers. There was a per...
10.5K 424 30
ꜰɪɴ. ── 𝘢 𝘵𝘹𝘵 𝘢𝘶 where a group of five guys met online and became friends ever since. Can the broken soul move on and live to the future? :¨·.·...
45.7K 2.6K 26
Originally published 2019-2020 {2022 Version} God/Goddess Au "When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say...