RWBY: Grimm Slayer (Vol.1) (M...

由 ZANE_555

It's been a long time since Y/N step foot in Vale. He was searching for information as best he can. Until he... 更多

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 4

1.4K 36 12
由 ZANE_555

In the Bullhead, a newscast on Vale News Network begins to play as it catches everyone's attention.

Lisa: "This is Lisa Lavender, reporting in. The robbery was led by nefarious criminal, Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Rights protest turned dark when a small group of people calling themselves "human supremacists" disrupted the ceremony. Once the White Fang enter the scene, this led to a bloody battle between the two group and leaving multiple causalities."

Once the news report finish, the students were chattering with one another. Y/N merely ponder over the news.

Y/N: ("The White Fang... If only they weren't so...")

His train of thought stops as among the crowd, he spots a black bow-wearing girl clenching her fists. Her expression is a mixture of remorse and frustration.

Y/N: ("Have I... seen her from somewhere before?")

Suddenly, the news feed is cut off as a hologram of Glynda replaces it.

Glynda: "Hello, and welcome to Beacon."

Yang leans towards her sister.

Yang: "Who's that?"

Glynda: "My name is Glynda Goodwitch, deputy headmaster of Beacon."

Yang: "Oh."

Y/N tries to contain his laugh at her comment, which got you a smirk from Yang.

Glynda: "You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy! Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world. Once you enter Beacon, you'll each have your own rocket lockers. You'll have access to them in your scrolls."

Y/N can see Ruby getting excited over the fact that they're getting rocket lockers. Glynda continues.

Glynda: "Once you depart from the Bullhead, you are all needed in the main hall where Headmaster Ozpin will make his speech. That is all." 

As the hologram fades away, several Bullheads begin to land down at Beacon. As soon as they exit out of the airship, the same blonde guy rushes out and goes over to the nearest trash can, hunching over as he proceeds to puke out his guts. Y/N then goes over to him and begins patting the guy on the back.

Y/N: "There, there. You're going to be okay."

As he said that, the blond guy gives him a thumbs up as students begin to walk out of their respective Bullheads. Y/N left the guy as he joins back to Ruby and Yang walk down the paved path in front of the school, admiring the view.

Ruby & Yang: "Wow..."

Y/N: "The view from Vale got nothing on this!"

Ruby: "Look!"

Y/N and Yang turn their heads to see two students fighting in a grassy area surrounded with ropes and a small crowd form around the fight. One student holding a staff. The other holding a sword that seems to be spitting fire at regular intervals.

Ruby: "Let's go and watch!"

Ruby quickly dashes to spectate as both Y/N and Yang follow behind. As they watch, Yang wonders out loud.

Yang: "What's going on?" 

Her answer comes in the form of a student nearby them.

???: "Exhibition match. These two always like to show off and who better to show off then to first years."

Y/N turn to see a bunny Faunus, who's glancing at them. She then turns around to look at the two sisters and Y/N. She holds out her hand out for Yang to shake.

Velvet: "Velvet Scarlatina. A second-year student. Pleased to meet you."

Yang proceeds to shake her hand, greeting her as well. Y/N and Ruby does the same. Before she can respond to her new upperclassman, they hear a loud thud. They turn their heads to see the staff wielder go down and the small, gathered crowd begin to cheer at the other side of the ring. Velvet then turns to look at her new underclassmen with Y/N examining the concluded match.

Y/N: ("Okay, no exhibition matches for me.")

Velvet: "Well, I got to go. I think my team is waiting for me. Bye."

After that, the two sisters and Y/N continue to walk the paved path to Beacon.

Ruby: "Man, that fire sword was so cool! And did you see how that staff utilized dust! Incredible!"

Yang: "Easy there, little sis. They're just weapons."

Ruby: "Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! Oh, they're so cool!"

Yang calms her down as Y/N speaks up.

Y/N: "I'm still wondering how much fire dust that sword has to chug through for it to work."

Yang: "Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?"

Ruby then unfolds her weapon into its scythe form and hugging it tightly. 

Ruby: "Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better..."

Playfully, Yang pulls her sister's hood down over her face.

Yang: "Come on, Ruby. Why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?"

Taking off her hood, Ruby face both Yang and Y/N. 

Ruby: "But... why would I need friends if I have you and Y/N? Besides, I thought we're going to tour the place around for a bit? With Y/N too."

Y/N: "Wait, I'm a part of this?"

Ruby: "Yeah!"

???: "Yang! Get over here!"

They turn around to see a trio of students, waving at their direction.

Yang: "Sorry, Ruby. I promised to mee with some friends once I get off the Bullhead."

Before Ruby can say anything, Yang quickly dashes away, causing Ruby to spin around and be dizzy eyed in the process.

Yang: "Don't worry, sis! I'll meet you at the main hall! Bye sis! Bye Y/N!"

Y/N: ('I guess speed runs in their family.")

Before Ruby start to trip, Y/N manage to stop her fall, holding on to her arms. Embarrassed, she quickly gets back up.

Ruby: "T-Thanks..."

With a small smirk, Y/N says.

Y/N: "No problem." 

She and Y/N go to the public baggage pool to get their luggage. Y/N glance next to him to see Ruby groaning about handling their luggage on their own.

Ruby: "I don't know what I'm doing..."

While struggling to tear the bags free from the other bags, she accidentally knocked over a bunch of white suitcases, falling to the ground and covering herself in red dust by the scattered suitcases. 

???: What are you doing?!

Ruby and Y/N turn around to see a white-haired girl, stomping over to their direction. 

Y/N: ("A Schnee?") 

He only met one Schnee, a high-ranking member at Atlas military who he met on separate occasions. He knew she had a younger sister by the name of Weiss, and there she is, in a combat skirt. Weiss glare upon him and Ruby, not knowing she's about to sneeze. 

Ruby: "Uh... sorry!"

Weiss: "Sorry isn't going to cut it?! Do you have any idea of the damage you could have caused? And you!"

She points at one of her staffs, who have just arrived.

Weiss: "Why are my luggage in the public baggage pool and not take straight to the main hall?! And now some idiot klutz spilling volatile dust."

The white-haired girl glare at Ruby, holding a luggage.

Weiss: "Give me that!"

She snatches the luggage from Ruby and opens it to reveal its content.

Weiss: "This is Dust. Mined and purified from the Schnee quarry!"

Ruby: "Uuuhhhh..."

Weiss: What are you, brain-dead? Dust! Fire, water, lightning, energy! A spill like this could have done serious damage!"

Ruby: "I... I know..."

Ruby's face begins to scrunch up as she's about to sneeze. As Y/N see this, he goes to look at the heiress.

Y/N: "Hey, you need to step back!"

Despite his warning, Weiss just ignores him, not done berating Ruby.

Weiss: "Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself?!"

Ruby: "A.... ACHHHOOO!!!"

Ruby, finally sneezes, which erupts into a full-blown explosion of flame, snowflakes, and electricity right onto Weiss. The bottle Weiss had been holding flies over the courtyard and at the feet of a bow-wearing girl, who picks it up and notices the Schnee Dust Company logo on the side as she reads from a book and looks over at the scene. Face plastered with pure rage, the heiress herself is now covered in soot, trying to clean herself up.

Weiss: "Unbelievable!!! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!"

Y/N: "I tried to warn you."

Ruby: "I'm really, really sorry!"

Weiss: "Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?"

Y/N decide to step in, gaining both of their attention.

Y/N: "Look. Sorry for what my friend did to your luggage and your luggage is fine. So, you can quit scolding her. Besides, that explosion is kind of your fault, anyway."

Weiss: "What-me!? I got caught up in that blast!" 

Y/N: "Are you're alive and well. Except for your clothes and well, your ego."

Utterly Irritated, Weiss glare at Y/N, pointing a finger at him

Weiss: "Who are you supposed to be? I didn't come to Beacon to be chastise by some... some dunce." 

Slowly getting fed up with her haughty attitude, Y/N continues.

Y/N: "I'm Y/N L/N. And certainly not some entitled Ice Queen. that's for sure." 

Weiss: "Ice Queen?!"

Y/N: "Oh, I'm sorry. Is Ice Princess a better name then?"

Weiss: "How dare-"

Blake: "It's heiress, actually."

Ruby, Y/N, and Weiss look over as Blake approaches with the bottle. 

Y/N: ("It's her again...")

Blake: "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world."

For a brief moment, Weiss begins to smile.

Weiss: "Finally! Some recognition!"

Blake: "The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners."

And just like that, Weiss becomes offended by that statement. 

Weiss: "Wha- How dare- The nerve of... Ugh!"

Y/N: ("Hm, well that struck a nerve.")

Upset, she gets up in Blake's face and takes the vial from her, walking off in a huff as her helpers gather the luggage and follow after her. Still sorry, Ruby stare after the storming Weiss.

Ruby: "I promise I'll make this up to you!"

She sighs and mumbles to herself.

Ruby: "I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day... So, what's..."

As she turns around to find the bow-wearing girl nowhere in sight. Unbeknownst to Ruby, Y/N saw her vanish from sight. Ruby exhales, collapsing on the floor, mumbling to herself in a mopey tone.

Ruby: "Welcome to Beacon."

Y/N sits down beside her on the ground.

Y/N: "Hey, we're in this together, right?"

As he said this, a smile form on Ruby's face. After a few moments, they see a blonde guy approaching them and holding out his hand to Ruby.

Jaune: "Hey... you guys are alright?"

Y/N: "Oh, we're fine."

Ruby took his hand and got back on her feet.

Ruby: "Ruby... thanks."

She then snickers as she speaks.

Ruby: "Aren't you the guy that threw up on the ship?"

Jaune: "Wha-?!"

(A Few Minutes Later)

Y/N, Ruby, and Jaune are wandering around the more secluded part of campus.

Blonde Guy: "Look, All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people let on."

Ruby: "Look, I'm sorry. Vomit Boy was the first thing that came to mind."

Blonde Guy: "Oh, yeah? What if I called you Crater Face?"

Y/N just giggle a bit when he heard it, making Ruby embarrassed.

Ruby: "Hey, that explosion was an accident!"

Jaune: "Well, the name's Jaune Arc! Proficient swordsman and prolific ladies' man."

Ruby: "Are you?"

Juane looks at them both, thinking for a bit before responding back.

Jaune: "I will be... I think?"

They awkwardly laugh for a moment. Awkward silence falls upon the three as neither of them is sure where to take the conversation. Until Ruby thought of something.

Ruby: "So... I got this thing."

She pulls out Crescent Rose and stabs it into the ground. Jaune was surprised by the sudden appearance of her weapon. Y/N merely examine it and its functions.

Jaune: "Is that a scythe?"

Ruby: "It's also a customizable high-impact sniper rifle!"

Jaune doesn't say a word, just looking at the weapon.

Y/N: "It's also a gun."

Jaune: "Cool!"

Ruby: "So, what've you got?"

Jaune: "Oh! I, uh... I got this sword and shield."

He unsheathes the sword from his waist and takes out his shield.

Ruby: "Ooooohh! What does it do?"

Jaune: "U-Uh, the shield is also a scabbard for my sword." 

Examining his weapons, Y/N asks. 

Y/N: "Wouldn't your shield weigh the same though?"

Visibly defeated, Jaune answers back. 

Jaune: "Y-Yeah... it does."

Ruby: "What about you Y/N? Didn't you have those pistols?"

Y/N: "Oh, you mean these."

As he said this, a smile form in his face as he pulls out Crimson and Violet from their holster and spins them around in his hands for effect. 

Y/N: "Ruby. Juane. Meet Crimson and Violet. My pistol sword combo."

He then spins them around again as they quickly transform into small swords, the blade extending and the handle switching position. Ruby and Juane look in awe with Ruby had stars in her eyes.

Ruby: "WOW!! So awesome!"

Jaune: "What about that sword on your back?"

He points at the sword on his back. Y/N went silent for a bit before speaking.

Y/N: "This sword... I'm not so sure..."

Ruby: "Aww, can you tell me its name at least."

Y/N: "Uh... Well..."

He looks at Ruby, giving off puppy eyes to him. Y/N tries to resist before he yields to her cuteness.

Y/N: "It's... It's called... Grimm Slayer."

Ruby: "Huh, interesting name."

Y/N: "T-Thanks."

Jaune: "So you guys craft your weapons?" 

Ruby: "Well yeah. I'm kind of a dork when it comes to weapons, sooo... I guess I did go a little overboard when designing it."

Y/N: "Well, that's an understatement, considering what I'm seeing right now." 

Ruby: "Hey! Crescent Rose looks fine the way it is, thank you very much."

Y/N: "Fine, fine."

Jaune: "Mine are just hand-me-down. My great-great-grandfather used it in the war."

Y/N: "Huh, sounds more like a family heirloom to me."

Ruby: "Well, I like it! Not many people have an appreciation for the classics these days."

Jaune goes to sheath his sword.

Jaune: "Yeah, the classics..."

They continue walking and chatting.

Ruby: "So, why'd you help me out back there? In the courtyard?"

Jaune: "Eh, why not? My mom always says, 'Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet.'"

He looks at Y/N with a smile.

Jaune: "Oh, by the way, thanks for helping me out... with... you know..."

Y/N: "Vomiting?"

Jaune: "Y-Yeah."

Y/N just smiles before continuing.

Y/N: "Eh, don't sweat it." 

Ruby looks around her surrounding before asking.

Ruby: "Um guys. Where are we going?

Y/N: "The main hall. Why?"

The three students stop before realizing that they're lost.

Jaune: "I was following you."

Ruby: "I was following Y/N."

Y/N: "I was following you guys."

There's a moment of silence before they start rushing to where they think is the main hall before it's too late. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1K 61 21
Dying Mercenary OC x Blake Belladona (This is my 1st RWBY story. Please don't go rough on me) A corrupted and ancient power has resided within the bo...
4.2K 57 50
My name is Silver Belladonna. My name is influenced by a movement after the Great War which made everything seem black and white, good or bad. Theref...
5.8K 245 13
Always living on the streets and willing to do anything to survive, Y/N roamed the streets of Mistral, robbing from the rich in order to provide a wa...
8.2K 163 16
Torchwick is finally behind bars and the White Fang have been quiet for weeks, leaving RWBY and the other teams of Beacon to look forward to the Vyta...