ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ ᴀᴛᴀʀᴀxɪᴀ (𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛 �...

由 gazeofsalvatore

"ᵀᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵗᵉʳʳⁱᵇˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈⁱᵈ, ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸ." . . . . . 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚜... 更多

𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓼
𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚌 𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 - Caelus
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎? - Sampo Koski
𝙲𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛.. - Gepard Landau
𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚙 - Jing Yuan
𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎 - Jing Yuan
𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎.. 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 - Blade
𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎 - Kafka
"𝙼𝚎? 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜? ..." - Dan Heng
𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚠 - Himeko
𝙰𝚗𝚝𝚒-𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 - Blade
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚐𝚢 - Yanqing
𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙾𝚗, 𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚛 - Luocha
𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 - Jing Yuan
𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚖 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 - Yukong
𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 - Caelus
𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚛'𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚝 - Blade
𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚊 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚢𝚖 - Sampo Koski
UPDATE! -Sincerely, Zeno

𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚜 - Jing Yuan

2.8K 70 95
由 gazeofsalvatore

I'm so used to watching people as they come and they go
Ready for them to tell me something that I already know
All their opinions bottle up, I think it might overflow
But when you told me I'm the one, I thought I'd put on a show

(Atom Bomb - Christian Locke)

---------------------------------------------------------

.

.

.

.

.

"Ah~ Yuan! Mhm~"

Your pretty little face right now was something he would pay a fortune just to see again. Reddened and flushed from his actions, he couldn't help but smirk at his work of art. All around your neck and collarbone were hickeys and bite marks left by him, clearly showing the general's dominance and possession of you. "F-fuck.. You're making this harder for me to hold back~" He bit his lip and chuckled at the sight of you trying to restrain moans from coming out of your lips, but with the lack of succession.

He trailed your inner thighs with love marks all over, seen in your face how impatient you were for him. "Patience now dear. I wouldn't want this rushed." An annoyed expression flashed on your features, he sensed a lustful glare on him as he gazed upon your body. He held on your thighs tightly and continued sucking and leaving bruises on your stomach, he felt a hand grip on his hair tightly but he didn't mind, he liked it actually.

In the midst of an attempt to neutralize the sounds you were making, taken aback by a finger teasing your cunt without warning. He watched you flinch at the sensation and blushed even harder. You turn your head in a bashful manner, trying to avoid his glowing golden gaze. "Look at me in the eye princess, or I won't move an inch from here." You let out a deep breath and faced back to him. "That's better."

It hasn't even been a few seconds and he already started licking and sucking on your wet hole, shoving his tongue in not a moment after. He could tell you were drowning in pleasure, but leaving you displeased after he stopped. What a fucking tease. He chuckled at the sight of your priceless face, and goddamn was it evident that you can't choose between fucking him senselessly or just choking him on the spot, but it doesn't change the fact that he'd enjoy it either way.

"Now then.." He sat up from his position, unbuckling his belt while licking his lips. Fuck he looks so hot. "..I can't guarantee I'll be gentle tonight. You better prepare 'cause I'm planning to fuck you senselessly 'til dawn."

"Let's get this over wi-"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"MASTER WAKE UPPP!! I NEED TO START MY TRAINING NOW!!"

.

.

.

.

.

a/n: lmao in your dreams

.

.

.

.

.

The general finally woke up on the Seat of Divine Foresight after his.. risque fantasies, interrupted by Yanqing's constant nagging and yelling. He realized the kinds of thoughts he was having about you, giving himself a wake-up call. 'I better get a hold of myself..'

Though he might not like admitting it even to himself, he wanted you so fucking badly. He sighs for the nth time wondering how the hell did his subconscious even get there, to that extent.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"A cloud knight must never loosen their form, nor take their eyes off the opponent. Those rules are definite in a battle." Yanqing gave the general a nod, finishing his last strike. A figure leaped on a tree branch unnoticed and not a single sound made, sitting on it while watching intently. With Yanqing's unmatched focus on his strikes, he failed to pay attention to his surroundings, failing to notice you.

You chuckled heartily at him, acknowledging his efforts regardless. "A cloud knight must put one's attention to the opponent, but also be aware of one's surroundings, you never know if I might leap off this tree and ambush you." You sat there in ease with one leg up and an arm above your knee. "Y-yes Captain." Yanqing answered hesitantly before fixing his form.

You turn your head to see a slightly irritated Jing Yuan, after you haven't even bothered to glance at him since you came there. "Something wrong~?" You asked the cross-armed general in a modest teasing tone, after getting an idea of what's been bothering him. Though in the eyes of others it may seem like nothing, but you could read him like a book right now.

He wanted your attention.

Or perhaps a little more than that.

The general cleared his throat and averted his eyes. Man, Yanqing never thought he'd witness this moment in his life. "How cute.." You whispered to yourself, but you intended for the general to hear. He was seconds away from losing his composure, you would pay to see his expression right now again. You leaped off the tree, landing effortlessly, slowly approaching the bashful general.

.

.

.

.

.

"I could feel your breath from a mile away."

You said as Yanqing attempted to strike you from behind, siring your blade from thin air as you blocked his sword. "Aw man, you're too good." He striked again, but you deflected it once more, a little harder this time. Your body still facing Jing Yuan, while effortlessly parrying Yanqing from behind. "Just a second dear, brace yourself." You said as Yanqing prepared his form for another strike, but not a second after he was already blown away by your hit. No, literally. His back hit the trunk of a tree, still processing what the hell just happened.

"If one wishes to ambush an opponent, don't make your presence clear. If an assassination failed and you start dueling against said opponent, you already lost half of your mission. Keep that in mind."

.

.

.

.

.

"Thank you Captain! I learned a lot from today." "The pleasure is mine, Yanqing. You were fun to spar with. If you don't mind I'll get going now. I still have duties waiting for me." And in the blink of an eye, your presence was nowhere to be seen. "Let's call it a day Yanqing, it's past evening already." "Yes, master."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Dear me, it's dark already." You said in a singsong tone while waltzing in the empty general's office. "And to what do I owe the presence of a Luofu unit captain?" The general asked while sipping on his ridiculously expensive cherry wine. "Just a few mission reports, is all. I had to investigate some rascal outlaws that kept illegally exporting our resources. But nothing else, nonetheless." You handed the bulk of reports on his desk, before intending to leave.

"You know you could've just handed the reports to Qingzu right? Why bother wasting your precious time to arrive here yourself~?" He returned the hint passed onto him on the training grounds. "I'm terrible at making excuses, so I might as well just admit it regardless."

"Your pretty face is a miracle to see for free, Yuan. I just liked witnessing it."

You sat playfully on his desk with your legs crossed, excitement goes over your mind as you fail to predict the next events. You liked unexpected happenings. The way his eyes were half-lidded, the way his lips pursed to a smirk, the way he can look so fucking hot with a smug look on his face. "You got me there. Though I would say the same for you."

"You do realize I can read through your dreams right~?"

Jing Yuan's expression stayed the same, as if he wasn't even dreaming about.. those things. "Ehh..? How accusatory of you. My dreams are completely innocent~" It was clear he was exaggerating sarcastically, but that was part of his charm you fell for.

"Can you really blame me though? You know exactly what you're doing with that body of yours when you're around me."

You tuck your hair behind your ear, biting your lip and fidgeting with your collar, exposing your neck. "Like what? I have no idea, what am I doing exactly?" This was just a straight up trade of sarcasm. You smirk as you take one of the folders you brought to him, using it to tilt his chin and meet his golden gaze. "You can do whatever you want. I'm willing regardless~"

'This man.. Fuck..' He grabs your wrist and takes the folder, pulling you in making you lean closer to him. "You better stop doing all that, it's tempting me so bad right now." Your faces are merely inches away, you could feel his hot breath on your lips. Expecting something, you were left disappointed when he let go of your wrist and pulled away. 'Does this guy know anything else besides being a fucking tease?!'

You sat up from his desk in response and fixed your clothes. Preparing to leave the room, you noticed a small frown appear on his face. "What..? Did you expect something more when you pulled away first?" "Maybe. Now get lost and wait in your office. I might come."

.

.

.

.

.

"Fuck you."

"I might."

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

...

ACKKKSHSBSJSVSBDGD OMFGSVS I FUCKING LOVE THIS MAN SHSSNGSHS OMGOMGOMGAHH

Good luck to those pulling for this alluring, appealing, charming, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, elegant, exquisite, fascinating, fine, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, lovely, magnificent, marvelous, pleasing, pretty, splendid, stunning, superb, wonderful, admirable, angelic, beauteous, bewitching, classy, comely, divine, enticing, excellent, fair, foxy, ideal, nice, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, sightly, statuesque, sublime, symmetrical, taking, well-formed disney princess of a General of the Xianzhou Luofu<3

---------------------------------------------------------

Happy trailblazing, travellers! May you honor the guidance of the constellations throughout your stellar travels.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.8K 28
𝑌/𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑛 𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜�...
139K 1.8K 55
[𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃!! I have 4 in my queue rn and I need to stop slacking- If you do request... You ain't getting it! XD /hj] In which I m...
18.3K 440 17
❝ requests are still open ! ❞ ⟶ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...
79.7K 3.6K 90
Y/N, a once valiant warrior, is losing himself to a malevolent curse, and Jingliu is unwavering in her determination to save him. As they grapple wit...