𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦...

-laheyswifey

"ᴬᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉᵈ" Oc x Elijah Mikaelson Еще

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
².01
².02
².03
².04
².05
².06
².07
².08
².09
².10
².11
².12
².13
².14

14.

3.7K 107 21
-laheyswifey

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Aurora had slept through the night. Eventually Damon had taken her to her room where he allowed Luna to roam free knowing Aurora would be happy to wake up to the cat.

Damon on the other hand didn't sleep, he wanted to make sure Aurora got some rest. He was happy she had finally gone to him for help after all they had been through she had finally gone to him and he helped and it felt good and now he promised himself to dedicate himself to her.

He regretted every time he didn't.

He sat in the living room the whole night making sure she was okay even checking her once in a while until the morning hit and someone entered the house.

"Hey we wanted to check on aurora..." Elena walked towards him with Bonnie on her side. She had heard from Damon that he was going to talk to the girl and wanted to know how it went.

"I think it's best we keep the visitors to a minimum..." Damon replied to them downing the last of his drink. "She's so close to turning it on it's best if she feels everything but anger and you make her angry so maybe her being here with me for a while is best"

"You think it'll take long to turn it on?" Elena questioned.

"I'm trying to find something to trigger it. She just needs one little push but I can't think of anything" he answered and turned to look at them. "I know you are worried about Stefan but that's not what I'm focused on I'm doing what's best for Rory she needs it the most"

Elena just nodded understanding. She knew that Damon would take care of Aurora instead of Stefan especially because she was the closest to turning it on.

"If you need anything we're still here Damon we're heading to school though and we have a plan for tonight to get Stefan back I know you might be focused on aurora but I just want to keep you in the loop" Elena mentioned watching how he just nodded.

Damon was definitely affected by whatever aurora and he talked about the night before enough to leave him thinking. He was probably spiraling about what he didn't do wrong to Aurora and maybe he needed to go through that he had to sit and realize that he was also at fault for what Aurora was going through for ignoring her.

The girls eventually left and Damon got up to go get ready for the day, totally not hearing Stefan's arrival with a bunch of college girls. He was too lost in his thoughts.

Aurora eventually woke up from her sleep to Luna laying down next to her. Her eyes immediately brightened up and her smile grew wider and grabbed the cat. She wasn't as energetic as the other times she reunited with her but she felt tired, something she hadn't felt in years.

She felt like she could lay there with Luna all day and she did for a few minutes until she decided that she didn't want to do this. She didn't want to feel the weird feeling she felt all over her so she decided to get up, take a shower and get ready as usual and then headed down the stairs to see her dad down the hall surprised to see her up.

"Rory...I didn't expect you to be up..." the man said, worried for the girl to see the scene Stefan had caused.

"I didn't want to be in bed all day..." Aurora then paused when she saw Stefan sitting down feeding off of a few girls. "I'm hoping we could just go out"

"Of course anything you need" Damon granted to his daughter. He knew that probably being locked up wasn't the best for her.

Then they were interrupted by the door opening causing all of them to look over to the person entering.

"Bex?" Aurora questioned watching the blonde enter. "What are you doing here?"

"Nik left me! He actually left me! And I asked around for Stefan and they redirected me here. I didn't know you were here either. What happened to you?" Rebekah was bummed by the fact Aurora left them but knew she was definitely up to something she wanted to hear. She had bonded so well with the girl she was now happy she had her.

"Who are you?!" Damon interrupted them.

"Rebekah..." the blonde turned to him. "A pleasure I'm sure"

"Oh dad, this is Rebekah klaus' sister," Aurora informed. "I met her while I was with them"

"Yes before she left us what happened?" Rebekah asked, turning back to the brunette.

"I'll explain...dad, actually can I go with her? I think we should catch up "Aurora needed to tell someone that knew Klaus well how he would react about what she did that wouldn't sugar coat it like Elijah did.

Rebekah wasn't aware Elijah was awake again and she needed to let someone know so they could form a plan and she saw this as a great opportunity.

"Yes just please don't let me go hours without hearing from you" Damon pleaded and the girl nodded.

"I won't bex let's go" the girl took her keys and Rebekah handed off her shopping bags to Damon and followed behind aurora.

Damon thought that Rebekah would be trouble but now he saw that Aurora had built a bond with her and he liked that what he didn't like was that it had to be a Mikaelson. He was already iffy about the bond Aurora had built with Elijah and now he had Rebekah to worry about but after hearing Elena's plan to get Stefan back he saw it as a great opportunity to keep Rebekah away from him.

But he was still going to make sure the girl was okay so far rebekah didn't seem like a threat to aurora.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Aurora took Rebekah to the grill since she was craving a milkshake. Aurora seemed to be showing Rebekah the new world since the girl hadn't seen much of it. Rebekah was mesmerized by the way Aurora lived.

She wondered if that's what it felt like to be free. Aurora was so carefree and lived a lifestyle Rebekah had never experienced because of klaus. She liked Aurora for that and she wanted to spend the day with her to see how much fun they could have.

Aurora asked for a table and they were quickly seated down. The waiter, who happened to be Matt Donovan, was quickly to go and take their order.

"Rory you're back..." Matt knew Aurora too well the girl would call them for delivery all the time and she would also spend too much time there as well. "I'm guessing you'll get the usual?"

"Yes please and her..." Aurora tried to move on to Rebekah but noticed how Matt eyed the girl.

"She's your friend?" The guy asked and Aurora was confused on what he was trying to get at.

"Yes...?" Aurora exchanged look's between them.

"I'll just have what she's having thank you" Rebekah ignored the looks from the boy and he just walked away. Aurora waited for him to be home before even questioning what happened.

"What was that about?" Aurora questioned the girl.

"Might've gotten on the wrong foot because of Nicklaus. He made a scene yesterday that sucks. He has beautiful eyes..." Rebekah shrugged. "He seems to like you though"

"Hell like you Bex you need to stop letting people meet that side of you show them the real you I sure do like that side of you" aurora smiled seeing how Rebekah smiled as well. "What he do now?"

"He finally made a hybrid and it happened to be thro friend but first he taunted them" Rebekah explained to aurora.

"Of course...he's gone now so there's a chance to clear your slate and show them the real you," Aurora told the girl.

Rebekah noticed something was different about the girl. She cared more than before. Rebekah was able to figure out the girl had her emotions turned off then she was barely able to hold a conversation like this.

"What's up with you? You've changed since I saw you last. Where did you go?" Rebekah was clueless on why the girl had disappeared; she was most importantly surprised Klaus wasn't focused on Aurora leaving them.

"Chicago affected me a lot. It held a lot of memories of mine and the trauma I had to deal with..."

"I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that your emotions are off?" Rebekah figured and Aurora nodded. "So Klaus knew what you were off to do?"

"Your brother knows too much I figured the reason he didn't go after me was because he knew what I was doing...I had talked about getting over the trauma of being there and I did but I did something as well that will get me in trouble...'' Aurora mentioned to Rebekah. "I woke up Elijah Klaus doesn't know but I'm guessing..."

"He'll kill you once he finds out?! Yes!" Rebekah exclaimed. "He can't know you did that!"

"I know I was hoping you could help me figure out a way to fix it..."

"And for once I thought I was free of the family drama for a while until Klaus got back to torment me..." the blonde sighed.

"Okay...I'm sorry, how about we spend the whole day without worrying about that? I can show you around that's what you want right? I just heard the boys over there talking about a bonfire so we can go to that tonight?" Aurora proposed and Rebekah smiled nodding.

"You know I can tell your emotions are trying to fight it's way out but you still know how to live and I like that I've never been able to live and the other day I was amazed at the things you knew and thought it was great that klaus had gotten you it meant we got to have fun" Rebekah admitted making aurora smile.

Rebekah was right Aurora loved to live freely and she noticed Rebekah didn't know how and she was more than happy to show her how to.

"I'm willing to show you" Aurora replied to her smiling.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Aurora spent the day with Rebekah as promised. She wasn't aware of what was actually happening with the rest but she saw her dad and he was keeping a close eye on her. He didn't worry much since she seemed to be having a great time with Rebekah and thought maybe it was a good idea to keep her around.

Eventually Aurora and Rebekah headed home and the brunette offered to let the blonde stay and have a sleepover since it was something she hadn't experienced before.

"Okay I can find us some pajamas and we can watch some movies and there's some snacks in the drawer over there and I will show you how a typical slumber party goes" aurora opened her door watching how Luna rushed over to them.

"You have a cat?!" Rebekah immediately kneeled down to take the cat in her arms.

"Yeah she doesn't like people but she seems to like you..." Aurora smiled watching how Luna smelt Rebekah getting familiar with her scent.

"I'm going to go change, you can then go next '' Aurora shut the door and placed her things down then walked to the bathroom taking some clothes to change into for the night.

When she was done the girl walked out and allowed Rebekah to go and get changed while she sat everything up when her phone began to buzz. She wasn't expecting anyone to call but she still picked it up.

"Hello?" Aurora answered, waiting for the other person to speak.

"Aurora I hadn't heard from you I was worrying for you" Elijah's voice was heard causing Aurora to feel something she wasn't sure why she was feeling but she thought she felt happy Elijah called.

"I'm sorry I just it's been a lot ever since I got back...I'm trying to figure out how to make sure we don't get in trouble for waking you up..."

"I told you that I would and I'm sure I found a way I will be on my way to mystic falls shortly if that's okay"

"It's okay I'll be waiting for you.." Aurora wasn't sure why she was smiling but she was.

"Okay...and it was amazing to hear your voice again I'll see you soon have a good night aurora" the call ended and aurora put her phone down ignoring how the call had brightened up her mood.

Rebekah then headed out watching how Aurora walked around setting stuff up.

"I wasn't sure which of my brothers you had screwed but I think now I'm sure..." Rebekah commented, causing Aurora to turn. "You and Elijah?"

"Me and Elijah?!" Aurora scoffed. "No he's been very sweet but no it was actually klaus"

"Hmm that's predictable too" Rebekah chuckled and went to sit on the bed. "How did that start?"

"I have to tell you how I hooked up with your brother?" Aurora questioned, watching how Rebekah was willing to hear. "Okay that actually fits into the scene part of the slumber party is to gossip so I guess we'll gossip"

The younger vampire went to sit on the bed with Rebekah as they got comfortable.

"I had spent the whole summer with Stefan and klaus and it was becoming insufferable and we finally had gotten the chance to stop and rest alone but that was cut short when your brother showed up to my hotel room he was only there to offer me to stay with him he liked the way I lived and he needed that and I told him yes but I was basically kicking him out because well I wanted time to myself go well please myself.."

"I'm not sure I follow..." Rebekah interrupted.

"Well I believe a woman should please herself, sure a man can get the job done but no one knows how to please themselves better than themselves' ' aurora explained and caught how Rebekah had a shocked look on her face. "You've never?!"

"I don't think I have..." the girl admitted.

"Oh once you have a chance at it you'll never go back..." aurora then paused, not sure if she should suggest the next thing she was about to. "Since I'm showing you how to live, do you want me to show you how to?"

"Sure" Rebekah smiled and leaned back and Aurora crawled closer to her.

"Okay so first you have to figure out what feels best for you. It's not only about down there it's about your whole body so you can start simple like tracing your breast..."Aurora took Rebekah hand and brought it up to her breast that was only covered by the silk shirt she had on.

Rebekah watched how Aurora was concentrating on moving her finger on her breast and she was right, the smallest touch on her nipple made chills go down her spine. Aurora was so focused on it that she didn't realize how Rebekah looked at her until she looked up to the girl who sat up quickly.

"What?" Aurora questioned and was caught off guard by Rebekah who smashed her lips on hers. Aurora didn't mind at all; she kissed her back, liking the feeling of her lips on hers.

She didn't think Rebekah was up for a good hook up but she was and Aurora didn't mind it. Aurora began to kiss her deeper and made her sit back down and disconnected the kiss to take Rebekah's shirt off to see the hardened state of her nipples.

Aurora leaned down to leave little kisses on her breast until she finally took her nipple in her mouth, beginning to nibble on it while she played with the other with her hand. Rebekah liked the pleasure she felt from it; nobody had ever made her feel that way; that's how she knew Aurora was right; only a girl would know how to please another right.

Aurora looked up to see the girl again and smirked. "Don't be afraid to touch too..." Aurora bright her hands down taking off her shorts and underwear.

"I don't know how..." Rebekah breathed out anticipating Aurora to touch her. Aurora only smirked and brought her hand to Rebekah's core, circling the girl's clit watching how her head went back in pleasure.

"You have to find the right movement you like I personally like this...'' Aurora then added another finger moving it up and down causing Rebekah to moan. "Now you do it..." the blonde did as told and brought her hand down to touch herself aurora watched as she did it and once she saw she was satisfied she took her shirt off and leaned in to kiss the girl again.

She then felt Rebekah's hand on her breast messing with them and she allowed her while she took the rest of her clothes off. As Aurora kissed Rebekah she joined her back feeling how Rebekah kept fingering her clit and Aurora entered one of her fingers in her feeling the little moan entered her mouth.

Then she added another and disconnected the kiss watching how Rebekah's lips parted and shut her eyes from the pleasure. She didn't stop moving her fingers and Aurora didn't stop entering her. She continued to go faster watching how Rebekah was enjoying it.

She then leaned down to begin sucking on her nipple to add to the pleasure feeling how Rebekah's breathing got heavier.

"I don't think ive ever finished this quick..." Rebekah moaned in pleasure and Aurora looked up.

"Keep going switch with me" Aurora took her fingers out and Rebekah entered hers and Aurora took over her clit now doing different movements she knew were causing Rebekah to moan louder.

Rebekah gripped onto her breast not knowing what to hold onto from the pleasure until she came fully undone.

"See, wasn't that good?" Aurora asked as she massaged the girls side.

"Yes..." Rebekah breathed out. "It's your turn let me do it for you" the blonde got up laying Aurora down in her spot and leaned down to take her lips in hers.

She brought her hand down wanting to feel how aroused Aurora was and when she felt the girls wetness she smirked and began to rub on her clit trying to mimic the way Aurora did on her and she smiled once she noticed she was doing a good job.

She kept going. Aurora was right once you had at it there was no going back. Rebekah obviously thought Aurora was beautiful and felt the tension between them. She had no intention of ruining what she and Elijah had but loved the moment they had.

A/ n-a shitty chapter I know but I will make up for it on next chapter but I just didn't want to make a TikTok saying they hooked up and they didn't. I wished I found a better story like for this but this is the best I could come up with I'm sorry

The next chapter should be up in a couple days I do apologize for the lack of updates on this book, but I'm off school and my attention is on writing now

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Truth Jas

Фанфик

220K 5.5K 13
Where Klaus Mikaelson reunites with his old lover that he cheated on and finds out she's built a family. Harry Potter/The vampirediaires/The orignals...
91.8K 2.2K 85
"𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎." {𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎...
19.2K 829 16
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰...