The Thirsty Love|| Jungkook F...

Crystalhearted97

[Completed ✨✅] One night stand with an unknown man she met in the bar because she was just drunk. What can g... Еще

Chapter 1:- The Drunken Mistake
Chapter 2 :- Meeting the devil
Chapter 3:- His Pov
Chapter 5 :- Texting your Ex
Chapter 6 :- An unknown number?
Chapter 7 :- A night stay
Chapter 8:- A night with Jungkook?
Chapter 9:- A Threat
Chapter 10:- The Blossoming Love
Chapter 11:- I need help
Chapter 12 :- Someone to console
Chapter 13:- A party #1
Chapter 14:- A party #2
Chapter 15:- I love you
Chapter 16:- My Brother
Chapter 17:- A friend in need
Chapter 18:- Tough Luck
Chapter 19 :- I love you too
Chapter 20 :- A Date
Chapter 21:- Start of a new storm
Chapter 22 :- Some moments together
Chapter 23
Chapter 24:- Secrets
Chapter 25- Secrets #2
Chapter 26:- Shopping
Chapter 27:- Some new plans
Chapter 28:- Vacations
Chapter 29:- Vacations #2 🔞⚠️
Chapter 30:- Pre party
Chapter 31 - Party
Chapter 32:- Girls can kill too
Chapter 33:- Jungkook gets to know
Chapter 34 :- Richard
Chapter 35:- Last Fight
Chapter 36 :- Surprise
Chapter 37:- Marriage
Chapter 38 :- Soon to be parents
Chapter 39 :- Parents ✨
Chapter 40 :- Happy Ending

Chapter 4 :- A new day.

426 15 1
Crystalhearted97

"Here Emma, you need to prepare these files by today."
Jungkook said as he handed her a pile of files.

Emma was flabbergasted seeing the amount of files she was supposed to prepare by one day.
It was just her second day in her job as a permanent personal secretary and she already knew she has to overwork herself.

"Is he taking revenge or what?" Emma muttered under breath.

"Excuse me did you say something?"Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.

"No sir, you don't need to worry I'll complete the files" she said forcing a fake smile on her face.

Jungkook left her cabin. He had an evil smirk on his face. It felt he did all this intentionally.

Emma was now left with all those files. She has heard that Jungkook was really strict with his employees and even a little bit of mistakes can make him angry. Which finally results in them getting fired from their jobs.

"No, you can not lose this job you have to pay all your student loans and also pay your dad's debts. So work well Emma" she reminded herself about all the responsibilities she had on her shoulder.

It was 9pm. The whole office was now empty it was only Emma and Jungkook. Normally Emma leaves by 7pm but today was different she had a lot of works. Jungkook who was now done with his work was about to leave but stopped seeing Emma's cabin's light was still on.

"Did I give her too much work? All the other employees have already left by now" Jungkook was feeling a bit guilty that maybe he's making Emma do a bit more than usual work.

"Knock knock , Miss Emma I think you should now leave." He said standing at the door of the cabin.

Hearing his voice Emma finally looked into the clock. She was so busy she couldn't keep track of the time.

"Yes sir, I was about to leave just now" she closed her last file and stood up taking her bag.

"Do you have a car?"

Emma got a bit startled by these words.

"Hello miss Emma I am asking you something."

"No sir! I have just started working so I can't afford a car right now" said being anxious.

Jungkook hummed and then said, "Come I'll drop you I know your place already and it's in my home's direction".

Emma thought for a while, she had to anyways take a taxi because by now the last bus might be gone.
So she agreed.

After dropping Emma Jungkook said to himself, "I like this from now on you have to work more so that we can spend more time together." Thinking all these he giggled on his own.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

68.2K 2.1K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
10.9K 191 17
"I don't like people who are DISOBEDIENT" ♡ hii guys this is my first ff that I'm writing here hope you all are going to like this!! KINDLY NOTE THA...
369K 11.8K 26
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] ✧ Four years. Four years since Kim Taehyung had seen Jeon Jungkook, yet the memory of their last conversation was still fresh...
144K 4.3K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...