~♡Aidan/Five/Nicky Imagines♡~

Από Tua_story58

Just some imagines of our favorite boys😊 Περισσότερα

~♡Symbols♡~
👻Safe Again👻
🏡Neighbor🏡
🏡Neighbor part 2🏡
👫Will you go to the dance with me👫
❣Love Me Or Leave Me❣
🎉New Years Eve🎉
📱New Boy📱
🔪Meant To Be Yours🔪
💔You What💔
💔You What??pt.2💔
💘Imagines💘
💑Just say I Do💑
💃Snow-Ball💃
💏Mistletoe💏
💃Snow-Ball pt2💃
!GOOD NEWS!
🥂1...2...3...HAPPY NEW YEAR🥂
🎄Christmas With The Gallaghers🎄
YALL IT HAPPENED!!!
🎤Say You'll Remember Me🎤
no because I'm SOBBING
🍼If They Were Dads🍼
sorry for another update
☕Just A Little Sip☕
💖Celebrity Crush💖
🍫Valentine's Day: A Preference🍫
🤫My Best Friends Brother🤫
💗Nicknames💗
🖤Learn To Forget🖤
💭Comfort Character💭
🥰Little Sibling🥰
💬Y/n and Five being Y/n and Five💬
🤫Little Miss Sneaky🤫
🏆Award Winning Girl🏆
TUA NEWS(AIDAN WHAT THE FUCK!?)
👠The Handler's Daughter👠
🏆Award Winning Girl Pt.2🏆
🧼Soap🧼
YALL I'M CRYING RN + NEW EPISODE TITLE
FIVE ON A BIKE FIVE ON A BIKE!!!!
📱New Boy Pt.2📱
FIVE ON A BIKE PART 2!!!!!!!!
🌧It's Raining It's Pouring🌧
🔮Fall In Love🔮
🧼Soap Pt.2🧼
👁His Sight👁
🥀I Love You🥀
🛣Sidewalk Rule🛣
🔪Wish I'd Seen You In White🔪
🌃Welcome To New York🌃
💪Pushups💪
THEY MIGHT BE NOMINATED FOR AN EMMY
🤺Rivals🤺
💏Cuddles And I'm Sorrys💏
💔Lost💔
🍭Candy And Cigarettes🍭
👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Mother's Day👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
Opinion
❣Needy❣
SOBBING RN(TUA NEWS)
TUA UPDATE + AIDAN UPDATE
💔Like Her💔
🎬The Scientist🎬
📻Dance With Me📻
🦸‍♂️Comic Con🦸‍♂️
🏳️‍🌈Pride Parade🏳️‍🌈
🤺Rivals Part 2🤺
👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Father's Day👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
😈Revenge Looks Good On You😈
🗯It's Not You're Fault🗯
BTS UPDATE +3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
🧸Stuffed Animals🧸
IMPORTANT
🌲Treehouse🌲
🎙Invisible🎙
🎙ily(pt2 of Invisible🎙
💫Bracelet🌛
😴Can't Sleep😴
THIS FINE ASS MOTHER FUCKER!!!
📻Home📻
🐈Jealously, Jealousy🐈
💋Tattoo💋
💥Accident💥
🅰️Initial🅰️
🏚Haunted House🏚
💋GUTS💋
🏁Finish Line🏁
😈A Villain😈
🛠The Girl On Crew🛠
EMMY'S PREGNANT!!!!
🖤Older🖤
🎥Reminiscing🎥
TUA NEWS YALL!!! WE GOT SOMETHING
UMBRELLA ACADEMY NEWS!!!
🥀Meaningless🥀
💬y/n and Five Being y/n and Five pt.2💬
💗Clean💗
FUTURE UPDATES!!! + S4 NEWS

🖤You Don't Know Me🖤

459 6 5
Από Tua_story58

~♡A/N♡~
This is inspired by an episode of Victorious. Enjoy!

____________________________________
~♡Aidan's POV♡~

"Hey Aidan!" I looked next to my locker to see Ruby.

Me and Ruby had stared in a school play two years ago and she has been trying to get with me since. Don't get me wrong, she's a really sweet girl but... I just got out of a relationship myself.

Her name is y/n y/l/n. Everyone in school is afraid of her because of her attitude. She isn't afraid to bite back or call you out on shit. Even though it's been a few months and we're really close as friends still... I still miss her.

"Hey Ruby. What's up?" I ask her, slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Are you doing anything at all later?" She asks. I immediately roll my eyes.

"Yeah yeah... I'm uhhh super busy later." I say.

"Busy!? He's not busy!" My friend, Cameron, jumps in.

"Uhhh yes I am. It have uhmmm... I have to bring my pet bird to the vet! Yeah uhmmmm we think he's dying so." I make up a lie.

"Aww. Aidan I'm so sorry. Maybe another time then." She then walks away.

"Dude what was that!?" Eden asks.

"Yeah seriously. She clearly likes you! And plus, Ruby's so cute!" Cameron said.

"If you think she's so cute then you go out with her!"
____________________________________
~♡Y/n POV♡~

"So are we still on for tomorrow?" Tj asks me.

"Yeah of course. I'll pick you up at six!" I reply.

"Uhmmm excuse me, y/n?"

I turn around and see a guy that's practically trembling in his own skin talking to me. I slam my locker shut and look at him. To this, he responds by swallowing a big gulp of air.

"What do you want!?" I ask him. He starts to slowly walk backwards.

"Uhmmm I think you look really pretty today and I was wondering if you would want to-" I tilt my head at him while walking toward him.

"What about yesterday?" I ask him.

"Wha- what?"

"You told me I look pretty today... what about the other days? Do I not look pretty on other days!?"

"No no no that's not what I meant I-"

"No I think that's exactly what you meant..."

"Y/n... I'm- I'm... FUCK I CAN'T DO THIS!" He yelled.
"YOU CAN KEEP YOUR FUCKING MONEY!"

I then look over to see Eden and Cameron. You've GOT TO BE SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW!! I start running toward them.

"You fucking payed a guy to ask me out!?" I yell at them.

"It's... it's not what it..." Cameron stutters. The pair then exchange a terrified glance.
"RUN!"
____________________________________
~♡Aidan♡~

I have been looking everywhere for Cameron and Eden but there hasn't been a single sight of them. I even went as far as asking people where they are. But no one else has seen them either.

I had one place I feel like they would be. The janitors closet. We hang out in there sometimes if we don't wanna go to class. I opened the door and was immediately met with blood curdling screams as if someone was being murdered.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two!?" I ask.
"I've been looking everywhere for you both!"

"Y/n's looking for us! She's gonna kill us!" Eden yells in fear. I laugh.

"Oh no... ok, what'd you guys do this time?" I ask them, growing curious.

"We may or may not have payed someone to ask her out..." Cameron answers. I widened my eyes in shock.

"You payed someone- why did you do that!?"

"Because no one wants to ask her out! And maybe it'll let her be more ok with you going out with Ruby..."

All of a sudden, someone jumps down from the ladder in the closet causing the two of them to scream while I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Y/n yelled. I wrapped my arms around her waist to keep her from getting her hands dirty.

"Ok ok... calm down..." I whisper to her calmly. Even though we aren't dating anymore, that still works to calm her down.
"What happened?"

"These two fuck faces payed a guy to ask me out!" She yelled.

"We only did that to help you!" Eden yelled.
"Doesn't it bother you that no one wants to ask you out!?"

"That's how I like it! Why did you do that in the first place?!"

"Because... we thought that- if you dated someone again... then Aidan can go out with Ruby-" Cameron was quickly cut off.

"Whoah whoah whoah... RUBY!?" Y/n yelled. Shit.
"I knew it. I fucking knew it!" She said through laughs. This isn't good...

"Y/n-" I tried to say, but she cut me off too.

"No... no you know what!? Go out with Ruby! I don't care! We broke up remember!? Go date a fucking prostitute for all I care! Go to a strip club! Pick up a whore! Have as many one night stands as you want! See if I care! Oh wait... I don't. Now if you'll excuse me... I have to prepare for the show tonight."

And like that, y/n left the room; slamming the door behind her. I covered my face with my hands and groaned out of annoyance. If they didn't pay a guy to ask her out, I wouldn't even have had that conversation with her in the first place!
____________________________________
~♡Y/n POV♡~

Oh my FUCK! I can't believe any of that! Of course he wants to go out with Ruby! That girl has been trying to get with Aidan since we ever started dating and I'm sick of it! If they want each other, they can fucking have each other!

"Hey... you ok?"

I looked up into my mirror backstage and saw Aidan standing by the dressing room door.

"Hey... what're you doing here?" I ask him.

"Uhmmm... I just wanted to wish you luck and tell you to break a leg up there so... good luck and break a leg."

I let out a little laugh. He then opened up his arms, asking for a hug. I got up out of my seat and walked over to him, accepting his hug. I felt him place a kiss on the top of my head which only made me nestle closer to him. After a few minutes, we eventually separated.

"I'll talk to you after the show..." He said, walking toward the door.

"Yep... have fun with Ruby." I tell him. He goes to say something but then stops.

"Yeah..."

He then left the room, leaving me there to think everything over... about us...

When he left, that gave me a chance to continue getting ready and prepare myself to do this. This is the outfit I had picked out for myself:

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at what I saw. I actually felt confident for once... and I wasn't complaining. It felt good.

"Y/n. You're on." Tj told me.

Tj along with Ethan, Dante, and Blake pulled me in for a group hug which I gladly accepted.

"Good luck girly!" Dante told me.

I started making my way on stage. I got up to the microphone and the lights along with the music turned on, gaining all the eyes and attention to be on me.
____________________________________
~♡Aidan's POV- Minutes Prior♡~

"So what do you like to do in your free time?" I asked Ruby, creating small talk.

"I don't know. What do you like to do in your free time?" She asked me.

"I like to play guitar and listen to music." I answer. She let's out a gasp.

"Me too!"

Oh boy.

"Do you wanna get food?" I ask her.

"Do you wanna get food?" She asks back.

"I could eat now unless you wanna eat later."

"We could eat now." She said. Finally her own answer.
"Or we could eat later."

Andddd there it is.

"Ok... I'm gonna get a drink." I then got up and started heading toward the drinks.

"Hey dude! How's everything with Ruby going?" Cameron asked me, taking a sip of his drink.

"She's killing me!" I reply in annoyance.

"What'd she do?" He asked.

"She's... nice."

"Nice? Isn't that what you want? Nice is good right?"

"That's the thing! I don't want nice! I want a girl who will put me in my place. I want a girl that could fight with me for hours and not stop until we both forget why we were fighting in the first place. I want a girl that isn't afraid to put up a fight and is sassy... I don't want nice... I want-" I was cut off.

The lights on the stage went on and the music started playing as she made her way on stage.

Her.

"...You think you know me
But you don't know me
You think you own me
But you can't control me
You look at me and there's just one thing that you see
So listen to me
Listen to me

… You push me back
I'll push you back
Harder, harder
You scream at me
I'll scream at you
Louder, l-l-l-l-louder

… I'm dangerous, I'm warning you
But you're not afraid of me
And I can't convince you
You don't know me

… You think you got me
But you don't get me
You think you want me
But you don't know what you're getting into
There's so much more to me then what you think you see
So listen to me
Just listen to me

… You push me back
I'll push you back
Harder, harder
You scream at me
I'll scream at you
Louder, l-l-l-l-louder

… I'm dangerous, I'm warning you
But you're not afraid of me
And I can't convince you
You don't know me

… And the longer that you stay
The ice is melting
And the pain feels okay
It feels okay (hey)

… You push me back
I'll push you back
You scream at me
I'll scream at you
Louder, louder
Louder, louder, louder
Louder
Louder, louder
Louder

… You push me back
I'll push you back
Harder, harder
You scream at me
I'll scream at you
Louder, l-l-l-l-louder

… I'm dangerous, I'm warning you
But you're not afraid of me
And I can't convince you
And I don't have to
I think you know me"

We kept making eye contact throughout the entirety of the song. I don't think I've ever loved anyone as much as I love her... and there's a lot of people in the world that I could love... a lot of people I haven't met... and I love her.

After her song and everyone was cheering, I ran up the stage stairs and we slowly walked toward each other. I grabbed her hands in mine and looked down at her, not being able to wipe off the subtle smirk plastered on my face.

"I've missed you..." I tell her. She just nods her head as her eyes flutter from my eyes, to my lips then back to my eyes.

"Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do about it?" She asks with a cocky attitude.

I place my hands on her waist as my hands slowly reach behind her to connect to the other; gently pulling her closer.

"Oh my fucking God-" She says.

She then smashes our lips together as everyone in the audience starts cheering loudly. We then pull away both of us wanting to just dive our lips onto the other person's lips once more.

"I love you Aidan. I have this entire time and it's not going away anytime soon..." She tells me.

"Good. Because I love you wayyyyy more."

We then lean in again until our lips collide causing them to dance together...
____________________________________

~♡A/N♡~
This came to me while watching this episode and I just loved how it turned out. I've also been listening to this song all day on loop lol! Also thank you all so fucking much for 8K READSSSS OMFG YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE!!! 2K AWAY FROM 10K READS LIKE THAT'S ACTUALLY RIDICULOUS I DIDN'T EVEN EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!! Daily Dose of Aidan!

He's so stinking cuteeeee😖 One more for 8k reads!!

He's gonna look so good this season omfg!! Also yall... 11 days left if filming and my dad made me cry by telling me that they're all gonna cry when it's over like... I don't wanna think about my little babies cryinggggg😭😭😭 Anyway I love you all and thank you again for 8k reads bye my lovelies❤😚

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

83.8K 1K 37
꧁cue fives voice crack꧂ ☂︎︎Five Hargreeves Imagines ☕︎︎ She/her pronouns used Yes I take requests 😌 I DO NOT OWN THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
1M 17.8K 200
I promise if you keep reading my grammar will get better :3 requests:close Finished:💚 Made by:apricot hargreeves ************* If you're fan of noa...
104K 1.9K 51
cute imagines of aidan gallagher and his characters i do 𝐍𝐎𝐓 write smut **REQUESTS CLOSED**
343K 4.7K 123
Request are open ⚠️some part of this will have smuts ⚠️