Fixing My Regrets

Bởi Arrrria_w

well, it's simple, Harry dies and come back in time with truth that he find out before he dies and he decide... Xem Thêm

chapter0 {my talks}
Chapter1 {I'm back bitches}
chapter2 {It' good to see you again griphook}
chapter3 {Hogwarts dear?}
chapter4 {last time I checked I was still harry Potter}
chapter6 {it would be better if you do your task first}
not a chapter
chapter7 {Everyone is were they supposed to be}
chapter8 {Pup what did you want to tell me ?}
Chapter9 {grew up seeing you everywhere}
chapter10 {Ron was the unfortunate person who took Harry's roll}

chapter5 {we can send you to Hogwartsthe same year as your brother}

2.3K 103 5
Bởi Arrrria_w

A woman's voice echoed thought the train demanding students' attention. "We will be reaching Hogwarts in five minutes' time. Please leave your luggage on the train, it will be taken to the school separately ."

Inside every compartment of the Hogwarts Express, students began to get ready for school. That was the same for a certain compartment filled with pure blood first years .

A bob cut girl stood up from her sit and told to the boys in the compartment "I'm gonna go change into my school robe. You better be Finnished when I'm back." She jokingly added " Or I pull you out naked. " She left laughing at her own imagination.

The four boys remaining in the compartment shoke their heads while deciding the imagination of their female friend would not going to happened. They started to put on their robes quickly, but not before they slipped the books they were reading into their trunks.

The boys got off the train, after their female friend came back, to be greeted by the cold night breeze. When they managed to come out of the crowd of people, they heard a voice calling for first years. "Firs' years! Firs' years over here! All right there, Harry?" The giant frowned slightly seeing Harry's companies which caught Harry's eyes.

The children followed the gatekeeper to the lake near the school. When the freshmen caught the sight of the majestic looking castle of Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizarding, they all expressed their astonishment with a loud 'oooh'.

The only one who wasn't surprise by the castle in front of them, had completely different feeling. He felt nostalgia as well as longing. The forest of his eyes were shaking, he was back to the place he felt home more than anywhere else. He now had the chance to make right, the wrongs he committed in his last time here ;in his last life.

Each four students got on a boat by the giant gatekeeper's instruction. Harry and the boys he met on the train were on a boat and Pansy was on another boat with Daphne Greengrass, Crabbe and Goyle.

The boats began to move towards the castle by the gatekeeper's shout.

Harry Potter, the boy who lived, didn't notice how they got in the castle and right now listening to McGonagall. he was drawn so deeply in memories of the past coming to him by looking at the castle; the happy time the golden trio had together, Hagrid even the cranky Snape; all those happy and sad memories made his mood sour.

"Hey you okay ?" Concern was visible on the face of Harry's new friends.

"Yeah. Just in awe you know ?" The survivor lied easily. It looked lying was a Harry's new way of living, he couldn't past a conversation without it.

The brunette professor led the first years to the great hall with a stern face. She started to call the names written on the parchment after the frayed hat finished singing.

Harry recall the thoughts he had when he was eleven, he laughed internally at his old self worrying about stupid things like not be sorted and be sent back to Dursleys.

"Potter, Harry ." Harry was back to reality by hearing his own name. He walked towards the fatched sorting hat and sat on the stool. He could hear whispers all around the wast great hall.

The whispers faded to background as the hat started to speak inside the chosen one's head.

"Well, well, look what we have here some one who's already been sorted; only you don't want to be sorted there again ?" The pointy hat asked knowing the answer. "Before I sort you, I want to say I heard lots of things about you from the founders, but never thought even you would be able to cheat death."

The young boy thought to him self 'what a scary legilimency' while chatting with the hat. "Me nether ." He answered honestly. "Although if I wanted to correct you I would have say it wasn't cheating just a simple agreement; you know as an old friend and new master."
"I see.." the hat sounded deep in thoughts. "As much as I love to talk to you about it, but we are short at time so I going to put you in the house you most desire. Much to the other founders displeasure talks."

"Wait! What!? You can talk to them?" The green eyes shot open under the old hat. He had thousands of questions. Nevertheless the sorting hat didn't want to answer him.

"Slyderin.." The worn hat's yell brought silence to the noisy great hall. Everyone was in shocked some hands were stuck in the middle of the air and some mouths were stayed open like they forgot what they were saying.

The professor standing near the stool came to her senses sooner than others thus she took the hat off of the young boy. In other hand Harry was disappointed to not gaining any answer from that hat; he stood and walk towards the table with green ties. No cheers this time. He ternd his head back to see the teachers' reaction. Dumbledore's hand was pouring the drink in his goblet on his silvery long beard. Hagrid mouth was wide open, you could see his uvula. The most hilarious one was Snape's his expression was like some one had just vomited on him. Next to him he could see a shocked mucking smirk on the face of professor Quirrell, which Harry didn't know was even a thing.

Harry Potter an Slyderin sat at the snakes' table. The population of Hogwarts was still processing what just happened thanks to the twin redheaded sarcastic shout at Slyderins "You stole Harry Potter. ", came out of shock.

The slytherins applauded loudly, they seemed happy about it; they clap with pride and pleasure of beating the other houses.

"Welcome to the snake dent, Harry ." One of the perfects said welcoming him to the house, Harry didn't know him.

"Well who would have thought the boy who lived was an snake ." Pansy joked after she sat at the table.

"That's not much of a surprise." Theodore objection earned him a bad look form the girl sitting next to him. "He didn't look like a Gryffindor from the start." He tried to explain himself to the bob cut girl.

"What is more surprising is " Draco paused to gain the attention of the fighting due. "He is the very first Potter who isn't a lion." He gave a wining eye to the due. Harry couldn't understand the rivalry here however he's going to support his baby brother in this ridiculous matter.

For him what was more surprising was him a Malfoy was in the Gryffindor for six years; such a harried story . His parents could have gained a heart attack if they knew.

Inside a large library was a young child with silvery blond hair reading an old first addition book named 'Hogwart A History'. He shut the book close after he finished the last page. The boy jumped off the small chair designed for him and ran out of the library to ask his mom the new questions he had after reading this book.

"Mommy which house you wele in when you wele at Hogwats; hum?" Asked an adorable almost_two_year_old speeding to his mother's arms coming out of nowhere.

The mother embraced his eldest tightly. "Hmm.. How did you learn about Hogwarts, sweetie? "

"I lead a book about it." The blond boy answered innocently.

The blue eyes of the woman shook, she hadn't believed her son was no ordinary son even for a magical family, or better to say she didn't want to believed. As long as there was a war, the breaking news of one of the pure blood families having a son who is a prodigy in magic and probably the second coming of Merlin, they could easily take her beloved son from her and the thought of she would never see her son again, made here to think of her son as a normal boy. Yet every time her son proved to be be a genius, she was forced to face the truth.

"I was at Slyderin." She spoke absent minded.

"Wow, what house do you think I'll be in?" The pale blue eyes of the boy were excitedly looking at the woman in front of him.

The woman caressed her son, kissing his forehead. "You my little snake.." She stopped for a second and then continued "Well I'm not sure; you are the smartest and kindest boy I've ever seen. You will make a smart Ravenclaw or a very kind Hufflepuff if you won't be a Slyderin. Like me and your dad."

"Can I stay hele and don't go to school? " The boy asked while melting in his mother's warm embrace.

"Yes of course you can stay with us forever." Yes they could stay together; they just needed to flee to a safer country. She decided, they had to leave to stay together. She made a mental note to bring it up with her husband.

"What if dlagon wants to go there and I won't be there?" He asked in a low voice, before his mother could answer, his blue voice came to her ears. "I'll be so sad and I can't see him fol long time."

She stood up and carried her son to the nursery while comforting him. " We can send you to Hogwarts the same year as your brother." She didn't knew if that was even possible but they had time to come up with a solution.

"Leally?" Asked the boy excitedly looking nothing like a second ago when he was almost crying.

"Yes, really, my little snake." She smiled at her son's antics as she walked to the small baby in the nursery.

"Hi, dlagon good aftelnoon to you too." The older boy bent to cache the small hand of his younger brother. He turned to his mom saying. "Can I hold him, pleasssse?"

She could never say no to those pleading pale blue eyes. She took up the baby with her free hand and gave the baby to the young boy and support them so thay wouldn't fall.

" let's go welcoming your dad, shall we boys?" She made her way toward the entrance of the manor.

The elder brother shouted loud for both of them. "Yes."

Harry was polled out of the memory by food appearing in front of him. Apparently when he was trapped in one of few good memories he had, Blaze had sorted and sorting ceremony was over as well as the Headmaster's 'impressing' welcoming speech.

Harry toke a dissent amount of food like the others and started to eat solemnly. He missed his mother's peaceful hugs, his father's proud eyes, his little brother's calling him big bro, he missed his family. He couldn't let his family to get hurt because of two maniac fighting for power.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

833K 27K 56
Harry defeated Voldemort. He done it, then he went back to school. For one last year. But nothing else went to plan for Harry, why should this?
9M 495K 200
{𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟰} By the time the first Wizarding War came to an end, Jenna Potter had lost everyone she had and the love of her life was sent to Azkaban...
223K 6.3K 20
He opened his eyes after he was betrayed and killed by the people who he trusted. When he opened his eyes again he was back in time. He did not know...
311 0 24
*A Harry Potter Fanfiction.* It was supposed to be easy. It technically is easy. Except. Except. He's Harry Potter, and nothing in his life is ever e...