Omega

Ryvrsong द्वारा

Ryvr is the daughter of two very powerful Alphas. But she doesn't know it. Her childhood friend, and her crus... अधिक

Pain.
Run Little Boy, Run.
My Pack
Rogues
Ekko Lakour
Broken Link
Found
Burning Fire
Authors Note
A Traitor Merges

Hurt

227 8 4
Ryvrsong द्वारा

The picture is of the dress :3 My Favorite shade of blue too!

Also, I have finally found an Actress to play as Ryvr! Its Zoey Deutch! Picture will be in the previous chapter if you're curious :)

Growling, I push Rocky off of me, angry that he disrespected me. (Calm yourself Beta! Her name is Cindy. She was part of the female group who tortured me. She never did anything. She just followed orders. She was the sweetest wolf there. Why she is here though, is odd. If you wish, I can relieve you of your duties for the next couple of days, so you can find her.) Rocky bows his head, an apologetic look in his eyes.

(Sorry... and thank you Alpha. I will finish my work for today, then come back here. I'm glad she wasn't one of the mean ones.) I lick his ear affectionately, then start walking away, leaving him sitting there.

(Don't worry about it. Go find your mate Brother.) I hear him yip for joy as I walk home, happy that he has finally found his mate.

On the walk back to the pack house, I contact the youngest, but smartest mother. (Corphilia, can you gather the pups and take them to an amusement park for a few weeks? All the Alpha's will be here soon, and I'd like you to make sure they are gone. We need our next generation in case something happens.)

(Yes Alpha. We will leave in the morning.)

(Thank you Corphilia. If you see Rocky on your way out, congratulate him for me. He's picked up the scent of his mate.) I quickly sever our connection as I reach the pack house, the towering stone walls reminding me of a castle. A sense of pride washes over me. A grand house for an amazing pack. The Alpha's will surely be jealous. 

Shifting, I walk inside to see my mother there, holding a change of clothes for me. "Here dear, the mall closes in 3 hours. We need to get you the dress now." She twirls the car keys around her index finger, and I smile as I put my clothes on. My mother had thankfully grabbed my League of Legends shirt and black skinny jeans. Once they were on and I put my shoes on, I raced outside to her car. Our pack may be small, but we were filthy rich. Each family had a work car, and a personal car. The work car was a beat down piece of dirt, but the personal car was a sports car. My mother's was a Ferrari, and three weeks ago I had finally gotten my new shiny red mustang.

As my mother gets into the Ferrari, I see Dylan run up to us. "Alpha! Please, let me run behind you... for your protection. You two are the strongest in the pack, true, but if a group of rogues caught you.... I don't even want to think about it. Please Alpha..." I can hear the desperation in his voice, and right then I knew that I couldn't say no.

"Dylan, you know I hate being protected... but, just this once, you can come along.  Just don't make me regret it!"

____________________Time Lapse__________________

After two long, long hours later, we finally found the perfect dress. Not too flashy, not too long or too short. Not too sexy, but just enough to make a statement. "There honey. It's been 8 months. Falcon is going to freak when he sees you. You've turned into a tough young lady. I'm so proud!" My mother states as I walk out of the dressing room. Dylan looks up, and his eyes go wide.

"Ryvr... you... you look gorgeous..." A blush rises to my cheeks, and I look down, slightly embarrassed.

"T-thank you." I stutter out, not used to wearing such a nice dress. My mother smiles widely as she walks around me, admiring it.

"Take it off, lets pay. I have shoes at the house that would match that perfectly."

____________________Short Time Lapse____________________

Halfway home, mother get's a call on her phone...

"What do you mean?" Silence. "Tonight? Okay. Very well. Good thing I prepared. Get the kids out." More silence. "Bye." Putting her phone away after hanging up, my mother turns to face me, worry etched in her face. "Ryvr, the Alpha's are all ahead of schedule. They will be here tonight. Corphilia is taking the kids now. We have two hours to set everything up, and get you ready. The adults are putting the dinner together as we speak." I take a deep breath and nod, calming myself down.

"Dylan, when we get back, find Rocky and bring him back. I don't care how many times he protests. I want him home before the Alpha's get here. I need my Beta. Once you find him, I'll need a select few to lead the Alphas from the boarder to the pack house. I recommend the younger fighters. Less of a threat. When they arrive, I expect you to be at my side along with my brother. Same with you mother. I'll also need to make sure the boarders are protected during the event. I don't want a sneak attack to rip us to threads. Got it?" They both nod an affirmative.

"Yes Alpha." They say in unison. I take another deep breath. I hated being in Alpha mode, and I hated commanding people to do things against their will. After a short period of silence, Dylan pokes my shoulder.

"Rocky is at the house. He couldn't find her, but left her a note and some flowers. Never would have thought he was a romantic." I chuckle as we turn into the driveway that leads to the Pack house. When we pull in front of the door, Dylan and I jump out with the dress. He rushes off to find the younger male fighters, and I rush to my room while my mother parks the car in her garage.

When I reach my room, I strip off my clothes, and put the dress on, admiring how beautiful it made me feel. I look at myself in the mirror, and think about how far I've come. Training with the pack members, and honing my special abilities has made me loose weight, and gain muscle. I run my hands over my curves, and smile. "He's going to regret rejecting me." I growl out. I walk to my bathroom to start applying make-up. I put on a small amount of eye-liner and mascara. Trying to leave it simple, yet elegant. My mother comes in a few minutes later holding the shoes.

"You look beautiful... here, let me do your hair." She puts the pair of sky blue high heels on the floor next to me, and grabs the hair straightener. She slowly starts straightening my hair, smiling at me in the mirror. "You've grown up so much... your father would be so proud of you." She twists the straightener near the ends of my hair, making it have a natural looking wave.  She puts some hairspray in it before looking at it with respect. "I know you wanted it simple." She whispers.

"Thank you so much Mom. This means so much..." A howl sounds from a distance, and we look at each other. Her eyes sadden as we realize it's time. "Two hours goes by so fast...." She wipes her eyes and kisses my cheek.

"Remember baby, keep your head high, don't show any emotion. You must be strong..." Closing my eyes, I take one last deep breath, getting myself prepared for what's about to come.

"Let's do this." I quickly put my shoes on as she walks out of my room, down the stairs, and to the backyard where the meeting is to be held. I follow after her, just a bit slower. I stand at the sliding door, waiting for her signal to come out. I can feel my heart beating in my chest, the thought of facing Falcon again making excited, yet angry. I attempt to calm myself again, and succeed.

Something pokes at my consiousness, but I shrug it off, not really caring about it. I see my mother clap her hands, and I know it's time for me to go out.

I remove all expression from my face, and hold my head high as I walk out. I let my scent rush out, no longer afraid of these men. I hear gasps of shock race throughout them. Walking towards my mother as practiced, my eyes catch Falcon staring at me in shock and confusion.

"I would like to announce Lakour Pack's new Alpha.... Ryvr, daughter of Luna Liqina, and Alpha Jackson, may he rest in peace." Murmurs of 'May he rest in peace' flow throughout the Alphas. All except Falcon. His eyes grow even wider as he takes me in. "Ryvr, do you accept the position of Alpha, and promise to take care of your pack above all else, no matter the cost?"

"Luna Liqina, I do hereby accept these terms under the Lunar Goddess herself. I promise to protect and defend my pack, even at the cost of my own life." I look over at Falcon, and notice the hurt and pain in his eyes.

My mother continues the ritual, "Does any Alpha wish to deny her birth right as the eldest child of Alpha Jackson?" Falcon growls and stands up.

"I do."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

69.5K 2.8K 20
Alpha Derek of the Noble pack has been given the alpha position to early. He is an alpha at age 17. All of the older alphas are trying to help, but D...
1M 32.3K 35
**MAJOR EDITING** Running. Always running. Danger, a vampire/werewolf hybrid is on the run. Has been all her life. After rumours spread of her unusu...
413K 17.1K 17
The training has begun, all the Alpha's, Beta's and outcasts train together, each training for their own reason, to become the Alpha their father has...
884K 41.7K 46
(Unedited Version) ::COMPLETED Book One Big, Bad Series:: Needs editing, so point out the mistakes you see. Very much appreciated!! ( Mature Content...