Till the end of time

NovaWwritesss tarafından

Linnea Johnson and Warren Reid have had a bond like no other since childhood till all of that is threatened w... Daha Fazla

*character aesthetics*
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
*A/N*

39

1.1K 14 2
NovaWwritesss tarafından

"UNO!"

"Damn it."

"Fucking hell, Linnea."

"I am never playing this game again."

Dayton on my left sets down a green 5. Perfect.

"I WIN." I slam my green 1 onto the center of the table and everybody shoots up out of their chairs heading into the kitchen.

Sore losers.

They are just mad they aren't on my level.

"That's what I'm talking about." I jab Warren in the ribs lightly, he tosses his arm around me kissing the top of my head.

"I'll win next time, don't worry about it." He leans down whispering in my ear. I stop and turn to him.

"Oh piss off, i'll beat you every time in any game we play you and we both know it." I look up at him with my hands on my hips. He doesn't say anything, just looks at me for a while smiling.

"Exactly." I go up on my tippy toes giving his nose a small kiss.

"Alright, alright let's go, come on," Warren says, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the kitchen.

"So what are we making on this fine evening." Tyler says. He has a chef's hat along with a hot pink apron.

"It's two in the morning" I state matter factually over the kitchen counter. As he waves the spatula around.

"The cooking world does not revolve around time my dear, we cook when we want!" He throws both his arms up in the air. "Anyone care for some chicken parmesan?" He waves the spatula around.

Next day
......

"No, Oliver I understand what you're saying but I know my own girlfriend fairly well to know she would not like a grand gesture." I huffed out picking up the bag of mulch from Ms. Ficher's truck and placing it on my shoulder.

"So just do a poster with words on it and some flowers and shit." He offers to slice open the bag after I toss it down onto the lawn. "Now I know you don't have much if any experience with the ladies but I do and let me tell you, girls dig that."

"Alright, alright I will. I have plenty of experience with girls." I say glaring at him.

"O-kay, whatever floats your boat buddy." He clicks his tongue as we walk back over to the truck. I grab another bag once again, placing it on my shoulder.

"So do I take her dress shopping or is that too much? Wouldn't she want to go with the girls or something?" I hold the bag in place with my left hand and wipe the sweat off my forehead with my other.

"I'm taking Naomi and Ty is going with Maeve, Willow, and Caden." Dayton's voice startled me a bit.

Oliver and I spin around and see Dayton and Tyler planting flowers along the walkway. They have hot pink gardening gloves on and look like little kids in a candy store with smiles so big on their faces.

"Okay, then I'll ask Linnea." I smile thinking of ways to ask her to the dance before I ask to take her dress shopping obviously.

"I bet I could steal Linnea from you," Oliver says smugly with his arms crossed.

Now I understand he is a 10-year-old boy but that doesn't stop me from being pissed the hell off.

"Oh really?" I ask stepping towards him.

"Obviously." He shrugs.

"You know what, I am the adult here and I am going to walk away." I give him a smile throwing the mulch on the ground.

Once I turned around I spotted Linnea and all the girls leaning against my truck. I'm assuming Linnea borrowed it and carpooled everyone.

They are all giggly and giddy looking over at us.

I look back at her and we both instantly smile at each other. I hear the front door open and close, Tyler's mom walks outside with bottles of water and a few bags of chips.

"Here you boys are, thank you so much for helping me. I really appreciate it." She hands us the water and chips.

"No problem, you know we love to help you out after all you do for us," I tell her, giving her a smile.

"Yes, no worries we enjoy it."

"I like making fun of Warren." Oliver makes sure to add.

After about 10 minutes, we say goodbye and go our separate ways. I walk over to Linnea by my truck and pull her into a hug.

"Warren! Ew, gross you're sweaty!" She lightly shoves me away. I chuckle a bit reaching around her, opening the passenger side door.

She gives me a small kiss on my cheek before climbing up.

I lean up and kiss her forehead closing the door walking over to the driver's side.

"So what were you guys all giggly about?" I glance over at her, putting my hand on the back of her headrest while I back out.

"Oh nothing, you know the usual girl stuff." She says looking out the window.

"Oh really?" I reach my hand out over the center console, and she grasps my hand resting it in her lap.

"Yes really, well maybe because I had said a little something about you looking hot working like that."

I thought I looked pretty stupid all nasty and sweaty. Guess I'll have to start working outside more often.

"Like really hot." She exhales looking at me.

I think I'm blushing. Oh, man. I rub my thumb over hers slowly.

"Oh really?" I ask again, I don't think I can form any other words without stuttering. "Thank you, I will be sure to work outside more. Just for you sunshine."

"Good, by the way, we're going to meet Dayton and Naomi tonight for a double date. We were leaving around 7." She says leaning over and giving me a quick kiss and I have to resist the urge to stop the truck on the side of the road and kiss her so many times over and over.

"What's your favorite Taylor Swift song?" I love how she asks me random things all the time, you never know what you're going to get.

That's something I've always loved about her.

"Oh sunshine, I would have to say, Paper Rings." She immediately squeals around in her seat and that brings a huge smile to my face.

"Yes! Finally, someone who loves that one too! I would say paper rings, getaway car, or style." I nod, grabbing my phone that's plugged into the aux and handing it to her.

I can tell she's already giving me a weird look. "031700"

"What kind of password is that?" She laughs out jokingly.

"Do you know your birthday, Love?" I smirk, tapping my thumb on the steering wheel.

"Oh, whatever." She laughs realizing what I meant. A few seconds later paper rings start blaring through the car and I open up the sunroof and we scream the lyrics all the way home.

......

"Dayton!" I whisper while walking through the house making sure to stay clear of Linnea. I just finished up the poster to ask her to the dance and I don't want her to see it.

"What?" He whispers and shouts back from behind me.

"Is Linnea home?" I look around the corners, like a spy.

Yeah, I am FBI for sure.

"No dude, she and Naomi went to do something."

"Okay come look at the poster I made and let me know if it's good or if it's shit." I walk towards our room. I hope she likes it, I really want to make her happy. I open the door and the poster sits on the bed.

"Linnea, My dancing is unBEARable but you can teach me at PROM?" It reads.

There's Flowers and a big teddy bear along with it. And lots of glitter. Lots of glitter on it.

"I'm impressed." He hums patting me on the back. "See I wanted to do the corny shit like this but Naomi said if I did she would never talk to me again so I guess no corny poster but this looks great man it really does." I let out a relieved breath.

"Didn't you already ask her though a dinner or whatever?"

"I did but she deserves a whole shabang or whatever." He nods. "What time is it? Naomi said something about a double date at 7."

I pull my phone out of my back pocket. "6:45," I say quickly scrambling to get ready.

I bet they got ready already and went to run errands or something.

I rush into the bathroom brush my teeth, fix my hair, and do all the things

I need to do. "What are you wearing Dayton?" I yell.

"I don't know!" He yells back sounding stressed, I curse under my breath grabbing a black button-up and black pants quickly changing.

I throw on a watch and spray a little bit of collonge before walking downstairs.

I stop dead in my tracks when I see Linnea at the front door.

I think the world just stopped spinning. I've always thought she was beautiful and gorgeous and all the things but this, oh god, the Linnea in front of me tonight is hot, sexy, breathtaking.

"I- um, you-hot-pretty. Shit." She laughs straightening out her dress and spinning around slowly.

I think I forgot how to breathe.

It's a light yellow long dress that slightly dips in the front and the straps are made of pearls. The back is even more breathtaking, the pearl straps are even more prominent as the back is very open.

She's pretty, my Sunshine. Stunning.

"You look really good Warren, you look very pretty." Pretty? I'll take it. "Aww look at your little dimples. They are so gosh darn cute." She reaches up patting my cheek.

I wrap my arms around her waist as her snake around my neck

"Are you trying to kill me Sunshine? I don't think I'll be able to go 15 minutes without being all over you." I pull back pushing a loose piece of hair behind her ear.

"Thank you, Warren. I'm so excited."

"Alright, love birds let's go before we lose our reservation," Dayton says holding the door open for us all.

"Let's walk," Linnea suggested and I agree along with everybody else. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and she leans into me as we walk down the street to the restaurant.

.......

HELLO LUVS

YOUR AMAZING DONT FORGET BYE!!!

In case you wanted to see this is inspo for Linnea's dress

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

31.4K 4.5K 48
Blair Bass, pretty, smart and independent has been in love with her best friend for forever. Deciding, that her senior year is gonna be the year of c...
7.7K 1K 55
✧ prequel to The Search for Lily Myers → read that one first! ✧ 7:04 p.m. Wednesday, September 2nd. No one knows it, but at this moment, three thin...
8.6K 337 34
---- Caroline Morgan/ Lin Morgan, a girl who seems very ordinary but also has her own problems. Her older sister Scarlett Morgan helps her through th...
1.4K 174 26
....With all the SMILES you brought me I never thought you could cause me so many TEARS... The story about Friendship, love , loyalty, trust, betraya...