Dragons, Weasleys and a Healer

Chapter1991 tarafından

In the aftermath of the battle, Hermione and Fred's friendship evolves into something more, but their budding... Daha Fazla

The Road Runner
The Weekend After
St. Mungo's
A New Job
Up and Left
Romania
Ginny & The Twins
A Weasley Visit
Owl
Write To Me
A Phone Call
Visitation Rights
Surprise
Presents
Hogsmeade
The Burrow
The Minister of Magic
Tiny Dragons
The Romanian Minister
The Law
An Announcement
Telling The Family
A Wedding and Goodbyes
Home

The Flat

488 15 0
Chapter1991 tarafından

"Hermione?" He whispered before running to her and literally swiping her of her feet.

"Hi love!" She smiled shyly. "Good surprise?"

"The best!" He lowered his head and kissed her with everything he got. After a few minutes they pulled away, needing air. "Did George know about this?"

"Yes, we have been planning this for the last two weeks. You actually almost caught me an hour ago." She wrapped her arms around his neck and played with his hair. "When you came in the backroom." She explained. "I only arrived a couple of minutes before and when we heard you coming, I hid under George's desk."

"No!" Fred laughed and Hermione joined him, nodding her head. Fred pulled back and looked at her properly. "You look stunning!"

"Thanks." She murmured quietly before heading back to the kitchen. "Come on, sit down. Dinner is ready."

Fred sat down and saw that the table was set for two. "George isn't coming, is he?"

"Nope, he wanted to give us some time alone."

"I got to thank him later then." He smiled as Hermione sat down close next to him.

They ate in silence, just enjoying been near each other again. Hermione finished her plate before looking at him. "Fred?" Fred stopped his fork halfway and glanced back at her. "Did you tell anyone about us?"

"Only Ginny. And George's knows of course. You?"

"No, only Charlie knows.

"Why do you ask?"

"It's just... I want to keep it quiet for now. It's still new and with me being in Romania-"

"If you want, we can keep it a secret." He wiggled his eyebrows. "A sexy secret."

She smiled before capturing his lips. "I wanted to ask before we go to the burrow this Sunday. You know how your mum gets. We are still trying to figure things out. If the rest of the family knows-"

"Who knows what they'll say or do." Fred finished.

"And believe me if things were different, I would stand on top of the astronomy tower and yell to the whole world how much I love you."

Fred spun so fast around, she had barely had time to blink. He took her into his arms and pulled them up from their seats, lips crashing against each other.

"Gods Mione! I love you!" He whispered as he trailed kisses down her neck. He put her up on the counter and stood between her legs. "I missed you so much."

He pulled her strap down as he started kissing his way down to her breast. Hermione's head fell back breathing heavy. Enjoying each kiss he planted on her. She heard him gasp and looked down. His blue eyes staring up at her wide.

"You're not wearing a bra." He choked out.

"That's not the only thing I'm not wearing." She said suggestively. Fred groaned and kissed her again, one hand in her hair while the other was on her breast. Fred's hand then slipped down under her legs, and picked her up. He felt her bare bum on his hands which earned Hermione another groan, she chuckled softly. He carried her to the bedroom to finish what he started.

Fred woke up smiling as he thought back to the nice surprise that was waiting for him in the flat. That surprise was now sleeping with her head on his chest, her legs tangled in his and her hand on his heart. He hummed happily at the feeling of waking up next to her. He kissed the top of her head, his fingers circling her back. "I love you." He murmured in her hair.

He felt her smile against his chest before she looked up at him. "I love you."

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you."

"I always want to wake up if you're saying things like that to me." She planted a kiss on his lips. "Good morning, love."

"Good morning, beautiful." And he kissed her passionately. Suddenly Hermione pulled back which made Fred let out a disappointed sigh. She grinned at him wickedly before she started her way down his chest leaving kissing. His eyes grew big as Hermione took him into her mouth. His head fell back on the pillow and started breathing heavy. "Godric, Mione -" He hands grabbed the sheet under him as he tried to regain his thoughts, what clearly wasn't working. After a few minutes he came and after he caught his breath, he pinned Hermione down.

"Let me return the favour." He smirked before heading south and started using his tong the best way he could.

"Oh my! Fred!" Hermione moaned loud. "Yes- YES!" She cried louder as she reached her climax a couple of minutes later.

They were curled up against each other once more, perfectly content just lying there. Fred glanced over at the clock. "Shit! The shop, George is going to kill me."

"Relax Fred." She gently pushed him back down. "I told you, George and I planned this. You don't have to work for the rest of the week."

"Really?"

"Yes, you're stuck with me." She joked.

"No one else I rather be stuck with." He tucked a loose curl behind her ear as he kissed her forehead.

They finally left the room at noon and took a long hot shower together before walking down to the shop. The shop was bursting with costumers. Verity and George were manning the register as Lee was filling the shelves as fast as he could. Hermione looked up at Fred, her eyes wide.

"Maybe we should help."

"You don't mind?"

"No, I love the shop and the owners." She winked. "As long as I get to spent time with you."

"Brilliant." He gave her a quick kiss before heading towards his twin. "Need help?" He whispered.

George jumped up and looked between Fred and Hermione. "No, you go have some fun."

"George the shop is crazy busy. Let us help." She pushed her way to the register bumping George aside. "I'll help Verity. You guys help Lee and the costumers around the shop."

Fred and George looked at each other eyebrows raised and turned back to the petite witch. "Yes ma'am." They said in unison and saluted her before disappearing in the crowd.

"Hi, Verity."

"Hey, Hermione. Thanks for your help." She said as she waved goodbye to a little boy.

"No problem. Didn't have plans today." She smiled before turning her attention back to the row in front of her.

During the day Fred was teasing her. He numerously walked past Hermione grazing her back, making her shudder, sending her winks as he caught her eye from the other side of the shop. He is going to pay for that later. She thought to herself as she looked back down blushing. After a couple hours the shop was starting to empty, Hermione dropped down on a chair.

"How do you guys do this every day?!"

"Practice." Verity chuckled as the boys cleaned up the shop and closing it down for the day.

"You should see this place when the schoolkids are on holiday!" Lee exclaimed hopping up the counter, soon joined by the twins.

"Yeah, during holidays we need to hire extra people to get through the day. Fred and I can't always be in the shop as we need to restock everything, so we are in the backroom developing more products while the rest is up front."

At that point Lee's stomach started to grumble dangerously. Hermione laughed as Lee slightly blushed.

"George, I know I was going to cook-"

"Not another word, sis. We'll order in, you did enough already."

Hermione smiled leaning back on the chair. George looked from Verity to Lee. "Want to join us for dinner?"

"Maybe next time. I have a date."

"Who's the lucky man?" Fred asked grinning.

"Oh, I believe you know him. Oliver Wood?"

"Oliver?" The twins asked surprised.

"He's a good bloke. He's lucky to have you." George smiled.

"Yeah, don't get annoyed if his talks about quidditch too much. It's how he is." Fred shrugged.

"Then luckily I'm a quidditch fan." She smiled as she grabbed her purse from under the counter and draping it over her shoulder. "I hope to see more of you, Hermione." Verity looked back between her and Fred smiling knowingly before she heads out of the shop. "See you tomorrow." And she was gone.

"Come on, Lee. Let's go to the Cauldron and get some food. You guys set the table."

George pushed Lee off the counter and steered him out of the shop. Hermione stood up and walked over to Fred who was still seated on the counter. She pushed his legs apart and slid between them.

"You were amazing today, love. Sure, you didn't mind helping out? You are on holiday after all."

"No, I don't mind. You helped me when you came to visit remember."

He hummed content as Hermione ran her hands up and down his chest. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him deeply. It felt so long ago that they last kissed, Fred agreed, gripping her head with both hands. Hermione slid one hand down and between his legs, rubbing his hard length. And then she pulled back running to the backroom up the stairs. She laughed loud and called back to a stunned Fred. "That was for teasing me all day!"

Fred shook his head and followed his girlfriend up the stairs. He grabbed her right when she entered their flat. He pushed her against the wall, his arm around her taking the hit.

"Little minx." He growled and leaned down. Hermione stopped him with a finger on his lips.

"No." She smirked at him. "George and Lee will be back any minute. Let's set the table."

She pushed him back a little further and walked in the kitchen purposely swaying her hips that made Fred go mad.

George and Lee were back after only ten minutes, Hermione just placed the last plate on the coffee table when they walked in holding three bags.

"Dear lord! How much are you planning on eating?" Hermione said with raised eyebrows as she dropped down on the sofa. Fred came out of the kitchen with a few butterbeers and some fire whiskey.

"You know our Weasley appetite and Lee here, adopted the habit." George clapped Lee on the back. They sat down in front of her each in a love seat. While Fred sat down closely next to her. Lee and George grabbed several containers from the bags and spread them out on the table between them. They all scooped different things on their plates. They started to dive into talk about the shop that day before Lee was looking at Hermione and then Fred. His eyes glancing from one to the other.

"Are you two together?"

"What?" Hermione asked surprised as Fred chocked on a potato.

"Are you two together?" He asked again.

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, Fred's been watching and teasing you all afternoon. I know how Fred flirts."

Fred and Hermione looked to each other. "Yes, we're together but don't tell anyone." Fred added.

"Fred mate, if you don't want people to find out, you got to get a grip on yourself." George shook his head smiling. "Especially on Sunday. You know mum, she sees things like this like a hawk."

"You're right. If Lee here can find out, anyone can."

"Oi! But I'm happy for you two, and Hermione." Lee's eyes turned to her. "If he's getting on your nerves let me know, I'll help you out." He winked and she laughed.

"I thought you were my best mate; shouldn't you pick my side?"

"I think Hermione needs it more if she has to deal with yo-" The rest of his sentenced was cut off by Fred who threw a pillow right in his face.

They all fell into a fit of laughter. While Fred draped his arm over her shoulder pulling her into him as they leaned back on the couch.
The rest of the night they laughed and told stories about the shop, Hermione's work in Romania and Lee's numerous failed dates. It was 1 o'clock before they knew it. Lee crashed on their sofa, passed out from the fire whiskey. While Fred carried a sleeping Hermione to their bed.

He slowly lowered her onto the bed and with a wave of his wand transformed her clothes into comfortable pyjama's. He changed too and slipped down next to her and pulled her close.

"Goodnight love." He whispered in her hair as she snuggled closer. One day I'll marry you.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

60.5K 2.2K 7
Her entire 5th year at Hogwarts felt like a cauldron boiling perilously out of control, ready to explode at any given point. So when Hermione catches...
16.8K 247 27
Hermione Granger thought she was going to fall in love with Ron. But what if another Weasley steals her heart? (Discontinued)
16.2K 414 35
His past keeps up with him, no matter how hard he keeps the fight with his inner demons. He tries to forget but oblivion doesn't come to those who su...
121K 2.3K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...