Princess???

بواسطة sammyisamazzing

Charlotte grew up in a small town in the US. Her parents died a month ago now she is going to be a senior in... المزيد

Princess?
Figuring out who i am
Meeting my parents
The royal house thay Charlotte is living in
Wow
Football game
First date
The interview
Practice as a princess with security
The coming of age ball
Balcony appearance
The game
Pool party and going back
Team dinner
First day of school
Moving to my new home
Movie premiere and exploring LA
First game
Meeting and first state dinner
National day
Homecoming
Opening a musuem
First royal wedding
Hike
Thanksgiving
Last football game
Christmas
New Years
formal banquet
College Championship game
School
Kings birthday and cheer
Royal dinner
Spring Break means Royal Wedding
Prom planing
Parlament and touring college
welcoming party
Prom
Grandma Jackson

Heading home

2 0 0
بواسطة sammyisamazzing

Charlotte POV
A week latter I worked mostly on school, but also I did royal duties watching parades, opening museums. Finally I get to go back home. I get off the plane I wave at the cameras. Hugging Henry and his family as the greet me on the tarmac. "I missed you guys," I hug Henrys grandma. "Good to see you, your majesty," she does a curtsy I laugh "Grandma H you don't have to do that, trust me." I help her to the car. Henry loads my luggage into the car. I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. We head to the family mountain home. I text my mom letting her know I landed. I lean my head into Henry's shoulder watching the trees pass as we drive. Henry squeezes my hand gently as I fall asleep. When I wake up I yawn stretching noticing I'm in the bunk room. I smile as I get up and head to the kitchen. Henry kisses my forehead as I hug him. "Did you sleep well?" He whispered "Yeah being a princess is hard work." I answer washing my hands helping his mom make dinner. "I bet it is hard. We been watching news updates on you," she says handing me the vegetables as we talk little kids run around playing I brought them toys from the country. "They love the toys maybe next year your sister could join us," she asks. "She will love that," I sauté the vegetables. I tie my hair up in a messy bun. I look out the window, "I love that it's so private here, no cameras our annual hike tomorrow I'm excited for, but the security detail is a little much," I motion to security walking around the property. "I agree it is a little much, but you are a princess," Grandma H replies. "I know I told them to at least spend time to relax," I grab the turkey and start making meatballs. "That's good they spent all day yesterday putting in a new fence, and security cameras with a code pad to get in and out." Henrys mom Phoebe told me. I sigh "I'm sorry, my mom is a little protective," I drop a few meatballs in the fryer. "It's understandable," I hug the little kids they run over hugging me. I smile seeing pictures of Henry and I as little kids on the walls. "It is going to be harder for me to visit after high school because I'm moving to Zephyr to do college and royal duties," I answer. "We will miss you, but we will visit you," Grandma H says. "I would love that," I walk to the living room. "Penny for your thoughts," Henry whispers wrapping his arms around my waist. "I just wish we can just relax just like when we were kids." I look up at him. "Well this week you have nothing royal your parents told the paparazzi no cameras," he whispered I smile "Thank goodness," I kiss his cheek. I squat down fixing Lexi (age 3), Henry's youngest cousin, tiara I got all of them little tiaras. "I'm a real princess just like you," she jumps up and down "Yes you are Princess Lexi," I curtsy to her "You are silly" she giggles. "Ready to take some family pictures?" Grandma H asks. I nod my head "Let's change blue floral romper girls, men khakis and blue shirt," she says. I change after I braided my hair I helped got the little girls ready as the parents relaxed. "Who's taking the pictures?" The oldest cousin after Henry, Jenny asked (14) "My parents are allowing us to borrow the royal photographer," I answer fixing the last cousins hair. "Alright let's go," I lead the kids into the backyard. I shake hands with photographer. "Thank you for helping," I smile "Of course I helping you I did your baby pictures, the coronation photos, every photoshoot for your family," he says I put a smile on my face. "Do you have pictures of her as a baby?" Henry asked "Tons," he says I punch Henry "Nope those stay in the archives,"I roll my eyes taking behind the scene pictures of the kids that aren't in the pictures. I smile making funny faces to the little ones. Suddenly Henry pulls me into the group so I could be in pictures I take pictures with everyone then took a picture by myself then each of the kids then finally with Grandma H. I smile as she wrapped her arm around me posing in the silliest way. I laugh feeling like nothing ever changed. "Hey ready for our nightly hike to the mountain to watch the sunrise tomorrow ?" Phoebe asked after pictures were done. I nod my head smiling.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

The Anon بواسطة alex :)

قصص المراهقين

2.1M 75.9K 32
One blog, one girl, two very different people. 17 year old Charlotte Knight has always gone unnoticed with her brother the star football player and h...
18.8K 787 15
Charlotte always know that after he mothers death her father will find someone new. One day he told Charlotte that they are going to new house where...
Grace بواسطة Abbie

قصص المراهقين

3.7K 326 71
Eton College is the world's most prestigious boarding school. It's also just opened it's coveted doors to the female half of the population. When Gr...
145 7 9
Starts at TVD 6x19 and then goes into TO 2x17 and beyond, then goes into TVD 6x20 - S6 Finale and back to pre-TO S3. I Bow To No One Series - Book 1...