Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

Από AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills
Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money
Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe
Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2
Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - Just Fake It
Chapter 31 - New Girl?
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 38 - Backtight
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 69 - 34+35
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 71 - Planning Start!

2K 75 26
Από AshliKiwii

The next morning, I woke up and noticed I was alone in the bed. My instant thought was that Kakucho got what he wanted from me and now he's doesn't need me anymore. "Wait, he's usually the first one to wake up" I thought as I slowly got out of the bed. "Also I don't need to be thinking like that, Kakucho doesn't seem like the type of guy to fuck a girl and dip...well I don't really know that." I stretched my arms above my head. "I don't really know much about the guy to begin with." I started making my to the kitchen but something told me to stop and check for something. "Fuck! Where did I put my bag?" I quickly looked around the room to see where I place said bag. "Oh thank goodness." I let out a sigh of relief when I found the bag underneath the bed. "I need to put this in the closet in the usual spot for now."

"(Y/n), are you awake?" Kakucho asked as he knocked on the door.

"Yeah." I put my bag away and went over to the door, opening it. "Good morning."

"Good morning" he greeted back as he let me walk past him. "I see you're feeling a lot better."

I knew what he was referring to and I could feel my face heat up. "Um yeah..." I sat at the usual table where there was a plate of breakfast waiting for me. Kakucho sat across from me and watched me take a bite of my food. I saw him staring at me and I suddenly became self conscious. "What the hell me? Why you out here acting soft? You're suppose to be a real one" I thought as I looked away from him. "Why are you staring at me?"

"Is it making you uncomfortable?"

I slowly turned back to look at him. "Not really..."

Kakucho let out a chuckle. He couldn't help but think this side of me was cute.

"...so what's on the schedule for today?" I asked out of curiosity. Let's be real here, I just wanted to know if I was going to have to go with him today or not. I got business to take care of. "I need to talk to Kazutora again" I thought.

"Well I have a few meetings with a couple of people today."

"Does that require me to tag along?"

"For your safety, yes it does."

"Damn" I cursed under my breath. "But what if I wanted a girls day with Yumi?"

"She doesn't have today off."

"Does she get any days off?" I gave him a look.

"We give her a few days off during the week, (Y/n)."

"Good." I went ahead and finished the last of my breakfast. "I'm just saying it sure would be nice to hangout with another girl cough cough hint hint."

"Aren't you suppose to actually cough and not say cough out loud?"

"You get what I mean, Kakucho." I got up and went over to the sink to wash my plate. "Do I need to become your discord kitten or something?"

"My discord what?"

"Nothing." I finished washing the plate and turn around to face him. "I'll just give you the good ol fashion puppy dog eyes." I tried to make the face but I felt like my face just looked like I was constipated. "Could you please give Yumi today off so I can hang out with her?"

"I'm not the one who's incharge of her schedule."

"Clearly the puppy dog eyes isn't working" I thought as I fixed my face. "I'll have to use that forbidden technique I didn't use back when I was trying to save Satori" I mumbled. "UwU, pretty please?"

Kakucho just stared at me. I could feel my soul and pride leave my body, come back, and bitch slap me for saying that.

"I'll see what I can do" Kakucho finally said.

I let out a small noise of excitement and went over to him, kissing him on the cheek. "Thanks, Kakucho."

"You know I said I'll see what I can do, right? It's not guarantee that it'll work."

I was already making my way back to the bedroom so I could get ready for the day. "If this work out, I might be able to invite Kazutora" I thought as I put on a shirt and a random pair of pants.

An hour or so passed and Kakucho told me he would drop me off at a nearby park where Yumi would be waiting for me. "Sweet, I just need to make sure I take my bag with me" I thought as I went into the closet to get it. "I want to say things are going smoothly but that's how people jinx themselves" I continued to think. "Shit, I might just have because I mentioned something about it." I let out a sigh and left the bedroom, joining Kakucho by the door.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

The two of us left his apartment and got into his car. As I was putting on my seat belt, I was thinking about why didn't he just have Yumi come pick me up at his apartment. "I'm pretty sure he or any of Bonten don't want people knowing where they live" I thought. "But I do...then again, they know I can't do anything about knowing where they stay" I said to myself. "Hey Kakucho?"

"Yes?"

"What are these meetings about?"

I just wanted to make some idle talk.

"It's about a few of our businesses."

"Your shady businesses?"

"Not all of them are shady, (Y/n)."

"But some are still shady aren't they?"

"No comment."

"That means they are." I let out a small laugh. "Speaking of businesses, I wonder how the Underground is?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I don't work there anymore and Aoi is dead" I started. "I'm sure Rika and Akame probably aren't working there anymore unless you guys are forcing them to."

"I see. Well that club is currently close due to some issues."

"It's close? Since when?"

"It's been close for a few months now."

"What happened?"

"It's going under new management." Kakucho knew why it was close. The manager and her husband were killed by them a few months ago.

"Good" I said. "Not to be mean or anything but Asuka kind of sucked and I had a feeling she only wanted me back there because of you guys."

"You didn't like her?"

"Eh." I shrugged my shoulders. "She was ight until I met her husband one night." A shiver went down my spine. "The creep took a photo of me and told me he was going to keep it with him at all times. Then he requested a private dance from me."

"Did he touch you?"

"He tried to but I told him hands off the merchandise."

"Then what happened?"

"He didn't do anything else after that. But Asuka found out about it and gave me the meanest stankest bombastic side eye that night and I told her she should be giving her husband that look, not me. I was just doing my job because a girl was broke."

"So did Asuka forgive you after that?"

"She said she did but I don't believe her. She even started acting strangely nicer towards me a few months later."

"Any reason why she would act like that?"

"I don't know. I made a joke one time when I was in the dressing room with Akame and Rika about Asuka finding out I had a big rich tycoon parent somewhere and that's why she's been acting nice to me."

"Hmm." Kakucho stopped at a red light. "Do you have parent like that?"

I shrugged my shoulders again. "I don't know, I never seen my parents. I don't even know if they're alive or not." I then looked over at him. "Don't you guys have this info since y'all were snooping on me?"

"We don't. Every time we tried to look into it, nothing would come up."

"Hmm, okay then." I looked back towards the windshield.

"Maybe this has something to do with the Yamato Ishida incident" Kakucho thought as he made a left turn once the light turned green.

Changing the conversation, I pointed out the park that was coming into view. "Is that the park?"

"It is." Kakucho drove towards the park and found a place to park his car. "I don't see Ms. Orihara."

"Nah, I see her." I looked out of my window and saw a figure standing awkwardly near a tree. "She's definitely the type of person to get here 30 minutes early." I unbuckled my seat belt and opened the car door. "So do you want Yumi to drop me back off here or at the shady headquarters?" I was still standing near the car with the door open.

Kakucho let out a small sigh. "I'll pick you up wherever you are when you're ready. Just make sure you're not by yourself."

"Will do, Mom" I saluted him with a laugh and closed the door, walking over to where Yumi was.

"Good afternoon, (Y/n)" Yumi greeted me.

"Hey." I wanted to look over my shoulder to see if Kakucho was still there but didn't want to seem suspicious. "Is he still there?" I asked Yumi.

"He just drove off."

"Good." I walked over to a table that was near by and sat down. I then reached into my bag and pulled out my burner phone. "Is there another park nearby?" I aksed Yumi.

"I believe so."

"Could you look up the address for me?" I sent a text to Kazutora.

"Here's the address, (Y/n)." Yumi showed me her phone.

"Thanks." I typed the address of the other park and told Kazutora to meet us there in about twenty minutes. He replied back with a 'K' and I felt the urge to punch him in the throat. "I don't know why I'm relying on this man" I thought and stood up. "Let's get going to that park I had you look up."

"Is this related to the plan?" Yumi asked.

"Of course."

It didn't really take the two of us that long to get to that other park. In fact, we got there the same time Kazutora got there. "Didn't really expect you to show up on time" I joked.

"You're lucky I even showed up, (Y/n)."

"You would have showed up regardless though."

"..." Kazutora glared at me and then looked at Yumi. Yumi jumped a little bit. "Take (Y/n)'s phone and go stand next to that tree."

"You don't have to talk to her like that" I scolded him.

"Do you want them to know I'm here with you?"

I made an 'oh' face and gave Yumi my main phone. "If anyone of them call or text just ignore it" I told Yumi. "Especially if you get a text from Sanzu. Don't even take a glance at his text, you'll thank me later."

"Okay." Yumi grabbed my phone and walk over to the tree Kazutora told her to go to. She sat at table that was next to the tree. And just as she sat there, she saw my phone screen light up and a message from Sanzu popped up. She didn't even bother to glance at the message.

"You know if you wanted some alone time with me, I could have figured something out" I smirked at him.

Kazutora rolled his eyes and made me follow him to a different table. "You got my text about killing Yumi right?"

"I did and I'm not doing it."

"I'm not talking about actually killing her. I'm talking about faking her death."

"How would we pull that off? Also what about her family?"

"I know a few ways we can fake her death." He looked over at where Yumi was. "As for her family, we're not going to tell them."

"What? So you're telling me we have to let her poor family believe she actually died?"

"It makes it more convincing in case Bonten wants to question them."

He had a point, but I didn't really like the idea of her family being out of the loop. It just felt wrong to like them go through something like that when in reality Yumi is alive and well. "...how do you plan on faking her death?"

"I thought about her getting into a car accident or getting stabbed on the street by someone or getting shot in the head point blank."

"Holy shit, man! This just sounds like ways you would want to kill someone" I pointed out. "Also you couldn't really pull this off without Yumi getting hurt."

"I know that. That's why I thought about her dying in a burning building."

"Hmm, we could easily set a place on fire and pretend Yumi was in there by leaving some of her clothes behind." For some reason, I was really getting into this. "But we need a little more DNA left behind so when they extinguish the fire, they'll know it was her."

"We can't use her hair because it'll burn."

"Well we really can't leave much behind. I don't want her getting hurt in any of this."

"Well unless she has some of her teeth somewhere, we can't have her 'die' in a fire."

I sat there and thought for a moment. In my opinion, I think faking Yumi's death with fire would be the best bet because it would take longer to discover a body unlike a car crash. "What if I blame her death on the guys who kidnapped me?"  

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

840K 45.9K 75
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...
37.4K 1.1K 25
This is after everything happened so when mikey made bonten and sanzu would go with mikey anywhere to make sure he's safe but one day bonten gets a n...
238K 10.8K 15
𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣!𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝I love seeing you happy.❞ In which, Mikey the leader of Japan's scariest criminal organization, Bonte...
3.1K 96 5
NOT COMPLETED AND WON'T BE COMPLETED. LUXURIOUS - BONTEN X GN!SWITCH!READER (Mikey, Sanzu, Haitani brothers, Kakucho and Koko) "This kind of love is...