To Claim A Crown Book Three:...

Von CharnelleRobinson

The final book in the To Claim A Crown series. Truth, dishonesty, betrayal and a battle against death itself... Mehr

Chapter One: Shackle
Chapter Two: Still Dreaming
Chapter Three: Squatters
Chapter Four: Hospital
Chapter Five: The Cold Floor
Chapter Seven: House Warm
Chapter Eight: Cloaks
Chapter Nine: Presenting Proposal
Chapter Ten: A Decision
Chapter Eleven: Equal Weight

Authors Note

13 4 0
Von CharnelleRobinson

We meet again, dear reader.

Welcome to the third and final book in the To Claim A Crown series. As there is still lots to cover I will be taking a short break in posting to focus on writing the final book. This book is likely to be the most intense and lengthy book of the series so please be patient with me. 

As always please read at your discretion. This book is a direct continuation of The Winter Harbinger and still has some dark themes. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Please feel free to leave comments as you read, I love hearing back from you. I'm always open to chat so feel free to message me directly too. Thank you for those who have reached out already and for the likes, votes and comments. None of them go unnoticed! 

New chapters posting every Friday. Happy reading and thank you for going on this journey. My gratitude is eternal. 

Thank you again! 

-C. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

92.6K 3.9K 22
❝ i'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby ❞ - 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛... a boy who is the equivalent to a teenage dirtbag and has nightmares falls in love with t...
129K 4.8K 14
Summer Black is just a normal teenager until she turns 18. Summer's family has a big secret, but what will happen when Summer finds out? Will she acc...
452 76 54
All living creatures have souls..... Some souls generate power while others power from somewhere else. The Supreme Princess was lost. Parents were di...
7.9K 535 21
*Book 3 of Reuniting The Council Series* Maya once was a slave to rogues, all her life in fact. But one day that all changed. The day that Crystal sh...