Your wish, my command

נכתב על ידי Avocado_writes

A taekook fanfiction ♡ Alpha Jeon Jungkook didn't expect his fated mate to be a trueblood alpha. Having an al... עוד

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important Notes (Updated)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (a)
Chapter 38(b)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
The Confession Aesthetics
Chapter 45

Chapter 12

1.9K 159 88
נכתב על ידי Avocado_writes

Jungkook traces his fingers over the intricate design on his hanbok which was specially made for him. The royal maroon color of the hanbok with golden handcrafted border making it more elegant.

The hanbok matches well with his alpha's eyes. Jin had in advanced ordered his wedding hanbok so that they could go through the fittings and matching jewellery.

The wedding rituals in Phoenix comprised of two days in which two rituals were going to be performed. The first one being scenting and the other one is the wedding ritual.

As far as Jungkook has understood, the scenting ritual could be performed in two ways one which is common and most popular in werewolfs which includes both the fated ones rubbing their nose against each others scent glands. It is considered more intimate. The another ritual includes applying a turmeric paste on the dominating wolf and then applying the same paste on the recessive wolf. This shows that the luna will always be a part of his alpha. The luna will carry the alpha's scent after this ritual is complete.

Jin had told him that Taehyung have choose the second ritual to be appropriate for them as they aren't comfortable with scenting each other while being so intimate. More specifically Jungkook won't be comfortable in doing so. He had even asked Jin to ask Jungkook about his opinion.

Jungkook too had choose the second option. Both the mates were supposed to dawn a yellow hanbok with matching jwellery for this ritual. Jungkook's hanbok was already staring at him from the closet which he had tried previously. Surprisingly the tailor of Phoenix had perfectly made it for him, not even an inch of altering was required.

Jungkook stares at his reflection in the mirror. Just a few days back he was sitting in the same position, only difference was the location and the situation. Never did he think that he would find a mate and marry him so early. That too a trueblood.

But now staring at his own reflection, Jungkook couldn't help but think about how his life would have been better if his father wouldn't have left him and his mother when he was young. Maybe he would have seen the love the trueblood was showering him through a different perspective. Maybe he would have felt happy while marrying the trueblood.

But in reality, he wasn't. He was feeling suffocated and anxious. From tomorrow onwards, he will have to share a room with the trueblood. Share his belongings with him. In worst case, share his body with him too.

Jungkook's train of thoughts break when he see's Jin entering his room with some flower jwellery which according to the omega would suit him well.

"Come Jungkook-ah, let's get ready. Your alpha is waiting for you. We need to begin with the rituals as soon as you get ready.", Jin explains settling the flower jwellery near the dresser.

No other omega was allowed inside the room as Jungkook wasn't comfortable in showing his body to anyone. He even had denied Jin but the omega convinced him that he will find it difficult to dress himself with all the jwellery and stuff.

"Go inside the other room and wear this hanbok. I will be waiting for you in this room. Come fast we need to do a lot more things that would make your alpha fall in love with you even more.", Jin teases, hoping for a reply from the alpha but he gets none.

Jungkook removes the hanbok he was previously wearing before taking hold of the yellow one. The hanbok was made up of such a delicate material which made it look more ethereal that if pulled, it will tear into pieces.

Jungkook ties the final knot of his hanbok before getting out of the room to where Jin was busy making some power from beetroot.

"You look beautiful Jungkook-ah.", Jin gasps.

He then gestures the alpha to sit in front of the mirror. He applies the beetroot powder on the alpha's cheek to give them a little shade of red. He then picks up the flower earing along with the necklace putting them on the alpha.

Jungkook being the epitome of beauty, looked very gorgeous and ethereal.

"Now come, let's not keep your alpha waiting.",with that Jin drags Jungkook along with him to the royal hall where the rituals were to be taking place.

There were murmurs of the Phoenix's pack members who seemed more that excited for their head alpha's wedding. All of them were dressed up in yellow colored hanboks and hanfus which if watched from the sky looked like a field of sunflowers.

The whole phoenix was painted yellow, from small kids to old people, everyone was wearing yellow. The alpha's of the pack started playing music which was their ritual music carried on from years. The playing of the music was the indication of the arrival of their luna.

Taehyung who was sitting on a small, flat stone in the middles of the hall, turns his head towards the soure of lavender which was invading his senses. Although he couldn't see much from the position he was sitting in as he was surrounded by the pack members who were gasping as if they just witnessed god descending from heaven.

Taehyung could here the murmurs of his pack members who were gushing about their Luna's beauty. Taehyung so wanted to get up from his place just to have a small glance of his fated one but controlled himself.

His wait was cut short when Jin asked Jungkook to sit on the stone placed beside Taehyung. Taehyung's soul almost left his body when he got the first glance of his fated one. Taehyung knew that his fated one is beautiful, no one else more than him could describe the beauty of his fated one.

Alpha Taehyung's eyes follow each and every movement of Jungkook. From him coming to stand beside him to finally settling on the stone near him. It was unreal.

The rituals began with Namjoon applying some turmeric paste wrapped in a mango leaf on the trueblood's face and arms. Jin too applyed the turmeric paste which was infused with other essence on the trueblood's cheeks and arms. The queen who was looking more than happy today, too did the same.

All the pack members one by one came forward to complete the ritual. Some were in tears while applying the paste to their head alpha. Marriage was something very precious and watching their head alpha experience the same brought tears in their eyes.

After the ritual of applying turmeric to alpha Taehyung was over, it was Jungkook's turn.

The alpha who didn't raise his head even once during the whole ritual with alpha Taehyung was now observing how Jin scraped some turmeric paste from alpha Taehyung's cheeks in a mango leaf.

He then turned to Jungkook before applying the same paste on Jungkook's cheeks. Only the royal omega, it being Jin was allowed to apply the ritual paste to Jungkook.

"Alpha Taehyung, please do the pleasure of applying the paste from your scent gland on our Luna's scent gland. ", Jin requests Taehyung who replies with a nod.

Alpha Taehyung then turns towards the male sitting beside him. He then scrapes the paste from his scent gland from his fingers. The trueblood brings his hand towards the alpha's neck. Both the mates were looking into each others eyes while performing this ritual. Taehyung still was in dilemma on how can Jungkook hold his stare for so long.

Taehyung pulls the alpha's hanbok's collar a little away from his scent gland before applying the turmeric paste which was now wafting of his own pinewood scent. Jungkook subconsciously tilts his neck to the opposite side to give the trueblood more access to his scent gland.

Suddenly Jungkook had to close his eyes when a very strong and intoxicating scent of pinewood mixed with his own lavender surrounds him. The scent so strong that it makes him dizzy.

Taehyung gently applies the paste on the alpha's scent gland before retreating his hand. Both their eyes turn into their wolf's iris color. They both stare at each others eyes as if hold captive.

Their staring contest breaks when all the pack members burst out clapping and cheering for their head alpha and luna. Both the mates were showered with flower petals from all four sides. Jungkook unconsciously shifted towards the trueblood when the first shower of petals fell on him. Although he didn't observe his doings, alpha Taehyung did. The urge to protect his mate who was startled by mere flower petals was very high.

Alpha Taehyung closes his eyes, inhalling the scent of his mate who was sitting close to him. He doesn't know when in future he will get the chance to inhale the intoxicating scent of the alpha from this close.

"It's time to wash off the turmeric paste from your body. Luna Jungkook please do the honours of pouring the first drop of milk on your alpha's body.", one of the old pack members say who Jungkook recollects to be the oldest pack member.

Jin hands a bowl of milk infused with flowers to Jungkook. Jungkook takes hold of the bowl filled with milk before standing up from where he was sitting. He faces alpha Taehyung who was sitting in his earlier position.

"Luna, slowly pour the milk on our head alpha's face and clean the turmeric paste from his cheeks. Make sure his face is glowing as much as yours is.", the same old lady says making everyone laugh. The old lady had indirectly called their luna more beautiful then their alpha.

Jungkook bends a little to face alpha Taehyung who tilted his neck upwards to make it easier for his mate to clean it. Taehyung closes his eyes shut when the first drop of milk falls on his face. He feels the now dried turmeric paste wash off his face.

Jungkook gently pours the milk on his alpha's face to clean the turmeric paste. Although, most of the paste was washed off, some of the paste was still remaining to be washed off from the alpha's face.

The next thing that happens makes the trueblood open his eyes in shock. His luna was caressing his cheeks in order to remove the paste. Jungkook slowly traces his fingers over the alpha's jaw, followed by his cheeks and forehead.

Alpha Taehyung closes his eyes shut, feeling how the delicate and soft fingers of his mate caress his cheeks. If continued for some more time, alpha Taehyung was sure he would fall asleep.

Jungkook carefully cleans the alpha's face with his delicate fingers. This is the first time he sees his mate's face  from this close. One thing Jungkook was sure of was that, the trueblood is indeed Moongodess's favourite child. The way she had carved alpha Taehyung into such a beautiful human, beautiful wolf, Jungkook was sure of it.

He observes how the trueblood's mole below his right eye peeks through his long lashes. The mole on the tip of his nose. Another mole on his cheeks.

Jungkook suddenly stops caressing the alpha's face when he comes back to reality. He unconsciously shakes his head to get rid of his thoughts before turning towards Jin, handing him the empty bowl.

"Luna, come with me. I'll help you in cleaning yourself.", with that being said,  Jin drags Jungkook along with him to their head alpha's chamber where Jungkook's room was located.

                      🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

"Alpha Taehyung, we need to send invitations to other province's head alphas and lunas for your wedding.", Yoongi says.

"Do the needfull. Ask your luna to choose from the different invitation cards our pack members have made and then print the details of our wedding on it. We won't  be inviting many people. Only our associates and pack members should be invited.", Taehyung orders Yoongi who straightway gets to work.

The reason behind the trueblood choosing not  to invite many people is because he knows that his mate is not comfortable with many people around him. And alpha Taehyung being a caring mate will make sure to avoid everything that makes his mate uncomfortable or uneasy.

Taehyung watches how all the pack members have decorated their houses with flower garlands and lanterns.
They have carved beautiful designs in front of their doors.

The whole pack house was buzzing with the pack members who were busy decorating the pack house. On one end Jin was panicking about the preparations for food which will be served to the guests tomorrow while one the other side Namjoon was ordering the pack members to do their respective jobs.

Even Hoseok and Yoongi were busy securing their pack borders. Although everyone new that no rival pack would dare to attack Phoenix but alpha Taehyung always believed in being prepared against any kind of attacks.

"Alpha Taehyung, have a look at this invitation card. Luna has chosen this card and so we have printed it with the appropriate details.", Yoongi hand overs the card to the trueblood.

"It's really good.", Taehyung compliments.

Tomorrow was their wedding, everyone excluding Jungkook were excited. Alpha Taehyung hopes that Jungkook will come around. He knows that his mate is a very kind hearted person. He knows that because Jungkook went through all the misery in his childhood, he must have lost his belief in love.

But the trueblood was determined, determined to make his mate experience the best ever feeling a living being can feel.

Love. Infinite love.

--------------------♥--------------------

Hello Avocados,
I hope you all enjoyed it♡

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

631K 22.2K 41
Kim Taehyung the strongest and the most powerful Alpha of the Shadow pack. Who's waiting for his mate. Y/N an omega who's treated badly and has a de...
340K 15.1K 42
A beautiful rare omega "KIM TAEHYUNG" from very young age fighting for his life, his worth,searching for the one who can love him,the one who can hea...
58.4K 2.2K 22
"yo..young ma..ster you called m..me" he said stuttering mess jungkook saw him with his emotionless face " jun..jungkoo.... SLAP before he complete...
970K 54.9K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...