𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢 .

Od lovefordrake

first book! Více

cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
socials
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
socials pt.2
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six

twenty-seven

1.5K 40 2
Od lovefordrake

Lyric Simone Davis
6:54 pm
November 21, 2022

Mall of Louisiana, Baton Rouge

"aunesti you good?" i said wavin in her face.

after i said that girls name she went pale, and the bitch darkskin so i knew sum was up.

"you ready to go?" i asked her holdin her hands so she could focus on me.

"y- yeah please." she said startin to grab all her stuff and me and alaina did the same until these two girls walked up.

"well isnt it our bestie aunesti" one of them said smirkin.

"um the fuck do yall want, we tryna head out." alaina said muggin the girls.

"we just wanted to tell our dear friend aunesti hi, we havent seen her since graduation." the other girl said.

"ok well sheon wan talk." i said and grabbed aunesti's free hand and we all walked away from the girls as they laughed.

"you gon have to tell us wtf that was abt." i said and aunesti nodded

once we got in the car and settled aunesti took a deep breath and told us how those girls were her supposed best friends. they were sisters and knew aunesti from middle school. they all grew close until sophmore year when a boy one of the girls liked started likin aunesti. the girl got mad and her and her sister fucked over aunesti until graduation.

they talked shi abt her, made evb in the school not like her, made her get high asf and let her roam until she got home, told some bitches to fight her but aunesti won duh, they made her go out and drink heavy and then left her, they even went so far as to lockin her in a room with a random nigga. that night aunesti almost got raped but luckily she had her taser with her. that was when she started her self defense and gun training. and once high school was over aunesti never saw those girls.

"ok so basically we needa fight those hoes." i said shruggin and gettin mad cs why tf would they do allat over a fuckin high school crush.

"im down wit it." alaina said.

"nah ion want nun to do wit them but if mila really is talkin to kion then ill warn him but its his life." aunesti said gettin on her phone.

"ugh yo ass too nice, but fought that other hoe." i said makin us all start laughin.

"nahh cs that was different she was talkin abt my m-" she was sayin before i cut her off

"yes bitch yo man we get it." i said rollin my eyes

"ok yo hater ass startin to sound like yo raggedy ass brother and mines too." she said makin us all buss out laughin again.

once i got to the house jaivyn got up from the porch opened the passenger door and took aunesti inside the house. while he was bringin her in she was stickin up the L to us makin me and alaina both flick her off.

Aunesti Love Clarke
7:29 am
November 21, 2022

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

"come on we finna gts, i been waitin fa you to get back fa the longest." jaivyn said pullin me in the bed.

"hollon bae lemme change outta these cloghes." i said takin my clothes off and throwin on a random shirt and my nike pros. i got in the bed and played wit jaivyn's hair until he went to sleep.

i knew he had sleepin problems because he would still have those nightmares and just be up at night touchin on me and watchin tv or sum. i havent pressured him to open up or anything but at this point the only time he sleeps is durin naps and he can only do it with me next to him.

while he was sleep i googled about insomnia to see what i could do to help.

after i finished doin that i just started watchin tv until i fell asleep.

Zaire Onyx Clarke
11:56 pm
November 21, 2022

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

"what are we gonna tell them? omg i knew yo ass was tryna trap me." alaina said freakin out after takin a pregnancy.

she had been feelin sick every morning for the past week and now she sayin she felt sick all today.

"look its gon be ok, no matter what we gon be straight. if you are pregnant than we gon raise them to be the best person they could be but if you not then your not." i said makin her take a deep breath and nod.

i pulled her into a hug and then the timer went off.

"ok you ready?" i asked her as she was playin wit her hands.

"yeah can you look?" she said takin deep breathes.

i checked the pregnancy test and saw the 2 lines and started smilin hard asf.

"we havin a babyyyyy." i said showin her the pregnancy test and she started cryin.

"its ok bae, if you bot ready i can push you down the stairs rq." i said huggin her and she started laughin.

"no its not that, im lowkey excited but im also really scared. what if im not a good mom? you know my momma was in and out of jail and she basically never raised me. what if ion know how to raise them and i fail them." she said still teary eyed.

"look just because yo momma was fucked up and wasnt there dont mean you gon be that typa mom. you already amazing and thats because of you and since you so amazing you gon be amazing to our baby. and if you ever need help you gon have tons of support." i said wipin her tears away.

"thank you zaire, you gon be an amazing dad." she said wipin her tears away.

"i love you" i said lookin at her dead in the eye.

"you fr? or you js sayin that cs im pregnant." she asked

"i deadass love you. ive known yo ass fa years and we was fuckin fa years too but i always knew sum was different about you and that i wanted to make you mine. but yk back then my ego was too big and my ass didnt want to settle down for nobody. but i got my shi straight and now we together. and i love you on some rs." i said holdin her hands.

"aww bae, i love you too. after all this shi we been through, through the years let me know the real you. and these 2 months bein actually together showed me a side of you that i didnt know was there. im happy that we together and im happy that we finna have this baby. and i love you so so so much." alaina said makin me kiss her.

"you already pregnant so come on." i said bringin her back in our room. she started laughin as we walked back.

i started kissin on her and rubbin on her. i slowly unbuttoned her silk shirt.

"baeeeee."

"be patient, wean fuckin. im makin love to you." i said startin to kiss on her titties and rubbin her pussy through her shorts.

i started pullin off her shorts and panties while massagin her nipple. i slowly pumped my fingers in and out of her while suckin on her titty makin her moan. i kissed down her body until i got down to her pussy and started eatin her out while still fingerin her.

"zaireee im finna cum." she said archin her back.

"cum for me baby." i said as she came and i licked up every drop.

i pulled my dick out but before i could put it in her she grabbed it.

"im finna do you like you js did me." she said strokin me. she got on her knees and spit on my dick and continued to stroke it.

she opened her mouth and started bobbin her head on my dick makin me groan. she came up and swirled her tounge over my tip while keepin eye contact with me. she continued to bob her head all the way to down my shaft.

while she suckin my dick she started playin wit my balls too.

"bae im finna nut." i said

"do it for me baby." she said makin me nut and she swallowed all of it.

i kissed her in her mouth not givin a fuck that my dick was just in hers. i sloppily kissed her and pushed her back on the bed.

while we were kissin i rubbed my dick on her entrance moan and then i put it in makin her gasp. i slowly went in and out of her.

"faster zairee." she moaned

i started goin faster makin her moans get louder. i kissed her again because i knew that if somebody told her sum tomorrow she would be embarrassed asf.

"baee im finna cummmm." she moaned

"hold it." i said as i continued to stroke in and out of her.

"i canttt." she said grabbin the sheets.

"cum for me bae." i said as she came and i did the same.

i tapped her side indicating for her to flip over. she turned over with our cum still leakin out of her and her legs shakin.

"you ok lai?" i asked.

"yeah come on." she said rushin me.

i put my dick in her and started fast makin her moan loud and put her head in a pillow. we continued to fuck all night and into the morning until we were both tired. once we went to sleep the sun was already startin to come up.

———————————————————————-
a lil sex scene fa yall☺️, i feel like it was lowkey weird but tell me what yall think.

vote & comment ⭐️

ian proofread YET

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

155K 2.6K 47
just read
173K 5.1K 34
Read Book One First Love & Thugs 👈🏼‼️
97K 3.4K 40
This was my first ever book at 15 and I'm 19 now I know but I'll keep it for a while then most likely delete it but I like seeing what I came from an...
8.6K 257 100
A young girl moves with her family to Atlanta and falls in love with a thug that puts her family in great Danger