You and I will be alright

By FromJaded

Maverick is just trying to get by in his life. Parker is trying to finally start living hers. © Copyright 202... More

Book gallery
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Prologue

8 0 0
By FromJaded

Maverick

All I could see was red.

Suddenly I came to and I was kneeling over this prick and his face was swollen and bloody- as was my hand. Lilah was cowering in the corner with a blanket covering herself- she was sobbing profusely, looking at me like I was a monster. My eyes moved between my fucked up hand, the damage I did to this guy's face, and Lilah; the girl I probably left shaken up for the next little while.

I hated the look she was giving me, and it was one that I've seen many times before, and surely one I'll be haunted with for the rest of my existence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 2.3K 21
She was his first crush, first love, first everything and he was her last and forever. In this short story, Ford Michael Daniels & Lexie Cooper's lov...
1.5K 87 18
After her junior year of college comes to an end, Parker heads back home for the summer fresh off a breakup. Hoping to focus on having a fun summer...
3.5K 126 21
Emma, an 18 year old girl, is having a sleepover at her best friend Liz's house. While Emma's getting ready, Liz's brother walks in on her. From that...
111K 9.3K 71
Sequel to The Seed Of Love. Not a stand-alone read! Poppy Maverick grew up on the ranch with all of the Maverick clan along with her brother Hart. It...