𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ★| 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐟�...

נכתב על ידי Kyouch0

"Do you remember when we used to look up at the stars?" "I'm looking at the most beautiful star right now." "... עוד

! 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨 !
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
Important

𝐈𝐗

398 18 0
נכתב על ידי Kyouch0

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ★| 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅs: 1295

𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑡𝑟𝑢ːθ
𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦.

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧,𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. It's everything at once which makes her wanting to confront F/n and her mom, yet she tries to push the feeling away because it was the big day of the match. Hakuho high school against Aomori Dadada high school. Y/n wants that day to be as positive as possible to not ruin the excitement, to not ruin the match and instead makes it exceptional for the, atmosphere, the match, and her friends.

The two girlfriends bid their goodbyes to Y/n's mom before leaving the house and went into Reo's limousine. He insists on Ba-ya driving them to the field so they didn't even try to refuse the offer. Silence was stretching out the entire car ride without both of the girls try to say a word so the tension became very awkward. Because they arrived early, Y/n and F/n wanted to wish the boys luck before the match started.

F/n: "Hi guys."

Reo: "Oh hey you two. Seems like you came early."

"We wanted to wish you guys luck before the match. Both of you worked so hard for this so we wish you guys the best. You will do great!"

F/n: "We're rooting for you!"

Nagi: "Thank you guys."

Before leaving, the four friends have a group hug that actually ends up with everyone hugging Nagi in some way. Y/n and F/n went to the bleachers near the field and exactly then the other team arrived and the match started. It was pretty cool and heated, but the bad feeling came back. She can't help it but to let it out by asking F/n.

"...Hey F/n."

F/n: "Yes? Is something?"

"I want to ask you something."

F/n: "Go on then."

"...What did you talked about with my mom when I went into my room?"

This stumps F/n and she seems to be taken aback by Y/n's question. It took her awhile to answer.

F/n: "Well...we only talked about uhm.. what boy would be fitting for you."

"Don't lie to me. Mom talked about a boy that i've been hanging out with 'again'. F/n...what does this mean?"

F/n: "I think your mom isn't a fan of- well someone."

"Who is that someone."

F/n: "...Look Y/n, this is more complicated than you think and if I tell it now then the excitement for the match is gone. Please, can we talk about this another time?"

"...Fine then."

Yet again Y/n tries to avoid those feelings for the sake of her friends. It turns out that the match ended with Hakuho high school taking the win which also means that Reo and Nagi won. Without further ado Y/n sprinted on the field and jumps on Nagi's neck making almost fall backwards.

"YES YOU GUYS WON! NAGI, YOU JUSG SCORED A GOAL WITH EASE! THAT'S SO COOL!"

Nagi: "It's nothing. I just made that on the spot."

"On the spot?! You are a genius!"

Reo: "Well Nagi's goal was fantastic!"

F/n: "Y/n you are really neglecting Reo here, poor boy. His passes, dribbles, basically everything let the team stunned. I mean just look at them."

"I'm so sorry Reo, you were so cool too."

Reo: "That's fine and thank you guys."

Nagi: "This was such a hassle."

"You and your hassles."

Nagi: "Well do you want to play a match?"

"Oh hell no I can't play sports. Besides you will have to play lots of matches in the future so quit the hassle attitude."

"If you say so, boss."

Reo: "Hey! You only called me like that!"

F/n: "Naw the infamous Reo is jealous because his treasure called an another girl his boss?"

Reo: "Quit it!"

Nagi: "So can I annoy you if I call Y/n 'boss'?"

"Calm down guys he looks like he's gonna have a breakdown any moment now."

Reo: "Thank you Y/n my savior!"

F/n: "Correct me if i'm wrong but are you two now seeing her as the knight in shining armor?"

Nagi: "Maybe. At least she's healing my leg after practice."

"It's just massage Nagi nothing special."

At the end they hugged each other again before parting ways. Even tho Reo insists again for them to join him and Nagi, F/n quickly declined because she has 'to do something important with Y/n'. So when they were walling home, a tension built up between the two and by the time Y/n arrived at home, her mom came to greet her.

"I'm home."

Mom: "Oh welcome home sweetie. Tell me, how was the match you watched with F/n?"

"It was good. At the end we won."

Mom: "That's nice. I made Udon for you and F/n-"

"She just went home and i'm very sleepy mom. Can you wake me up in 2h? I still have some schoolwork to do."

Mom: "Oh- sure dear."

With that Y/n waked up the stairs to her room and lets herself fall on the bed. She had mothing in mind than the one thing F/n said: 'It is complicated'. Does this mean there's more behind this than she thinks, or is she maybe overreacting a bit but Y/n didn't continue thinking and just fell asleep.

The rest of the day was pretty much boring. Homework, workout, eating, and eventually just laying around. Y/n can't wait any longer. She wants to know more about what F/n told her and luckily this time her friend comes over for dinner. As they all were sitting at the table. Y/n had that overtaking urge to bring up the topic to finally know what's happening.

"...Uh-F/n."

F/n: "...hm?"

"Continue telling me about it."

Mom: "What do you mean sweetie?"

F/n: "Let's talk about this after dinner, please."

"I want to know it now."

Mom: "Uh- what are you guys talking about?"

F/n: "..."

"...F/n, I know you want the best for me but please tell me the truth about what you guys meant."

Mom: "..."

F/n: "...Promise me you won't be mad ok?"

"Wait- what?"

Mom: "..."

F/n: "It's not very easy to say but-... do you remember the accident?"

"The one car crash? I don't really remember but mom told me."

"...and do you remember that you lost your memories from the past year?"

"Dumb question F/n. I mean I really can't remember but I do remember some fragments."

F/n: "..."

Mom: "..."

"...F/n? Mom? what does the accident have to do with this?"

F/n: "...What about I tell you that you met Nagi way before the time when he shot the ball at your face."

"Uh of course I've met him before. We go same school hello?"

F/n: "I don't mean that. I mean way before. About a year ago..."

"...Exactly at the time I don't have my memories..."

Then it all connected. All the feelings she felt when she was with Nagi; all the familiar things about that lazy boy; all the comfort she felt with him, it all slowly made sense. At that point Y/n was too startled to respond. Could it be that...

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐤 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟
𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐅/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐨? 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚
𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ★| 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

185K 7.5K 33
❝𝗦𝗢..𝗜'𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘?❞ 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 ──────────── 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘪...
34.7K 1.4K 77
[ this story will contain: abuse, self harming, mentions of abortion, mentions of drugs, mentions of sa and 🍇 and smut. If you're not comfortable wi...
504K 20.8K 67
y/n is a very feminine girl although her favourite sport is soccer; a boy sport. in primary school she was often bullied for her passion for the spo...
74.5K 3.6K 19
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❥ How do most people feel about their childhood friends? Are they forgettable, someone you can't live without, or someone who happened to app...