Love So Life

بواسطة KillerRain

What if Kinn and Vegas actually got a long and Kim never left the main house and actually grew up with his br... المزيد

Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
A.N
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Epilogue

28

1.1K 64 29
بواسطة KillerRain

Kinn's P.O.V:

I was eating breakfast with my father and siblings when Tankul suddenly stood up.

Kim was checking something on his phone and ignoring his food as he typed something.

"Let's buy a puppy" He said.

I frowned in confusion.

"Where's that suddenly coming from?" Our father asked.

"I saw it on TV that babies react to friendly animals so let's buy a puppy" Tankul said.

"That's a first...Don't believe everything you see on TV it's mostly wrong...Look at you three you didn't have any puppies in your childhood and you grew up just fine" Our father said.

Kim suddenly burst out laughing as he kept his gaze to the phone.

I snorted.

"What's with that reaction?" Our father asked as he turned to Kim.

"It's nothing I was just checking something on my phone that's all" Kim said.

Our father turned to Tankul again.

"You want that puppy for yourself right?" Our father asked.

"Huh? Of course not I want it for baby Non" Tankul said.

"It's too dangerous to keep a pet with a baby all the time especially dogs it might bite nong Non" Our father said.

"For god's sake don't be so paranoid dad...It's not like we'll be getting him a stray puppy" I said smiling.

"That's a two on one what do you think Kim? Your opinion matters since Non is your son" Tankul said.

"Nong Kim won't agree I know" Dad said.

"Oh really? How did you know?" Tankul asked in challenge.

"It's because I'm your father I know you three better then anyone" Dad said.

"Oh come on stop joking around face it the youngest siblings always know better" Kim said then started laughing again.

"What does that even mean?" Our father asked.

"Oh...It's nothing I was just talking to Non's nurse she's having trouble with her daughters...She just got played by her own kid" Kim said.

Dad raised an eyebrow.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Kim asked feigning innocence.

"So...Are we buying that puppy or not?" Tankul asked.

"Fine...A puppy isn't a bad idea" Kim said.

"That's a win for the puppy team dad" Tankul said excitedly.

Our father rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Fine fine...Do whatever you want it's not like you ever listened to me anyway" He said.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Oh come on dad we were just playing around" I said.

Tankul nodded.

"Yeah don't hold a grudge" Tankul said.

Our father smiled.

"So are we going to eat so we can get to work or what?" Kim asked.

"You insensitive prick" Tankul retorted.

Kim grabbed a piece of the frozen butter and threw it at Tankul hitting him in the face.

"You little..." Tankul started.

Then grabbed a piece of the fried sausages and threw it at Kim.

Kim grabbed it and took a bite.

"GIVE ME BACK MY SAUSAGE YOU THIEF" Tankul yelled.

Kim ate it all and wiped his hands in a towel.

"It really tasted great...But you know? If you want it then you can just..." Kim started.

But Tankul grabbed his plate and started eating from it.

"Kids" Our father said.

"Hey...Don't you dare..." Kim started.

But Tankul grabbed one of the shrimps and ate it.

"THAT'S IT" Kim yelled.

I stood up and grabbed two empty plates and smacked them both in the face.

"Shut up and eat" I said.

Our father facepalmed.

"You know what? Just finish your food and let's go to work already" Our father said.

"Where are Vegas and Macau by the way? Did they leave already?" Tankul asked.

"Yeah...Vegas went to give Macau a ride to school" Our father said.

"Did they eat? When did they even wake up?" I asked frowning.

"It's not important...They're already out anyway" Our father said.

And just like that our happy mood from a minute ago was gone.

Kim chuckled in disbelief and stood up.

I stood up as well.

"I'm not hungry anymore I'm going to work" I said.

"Come on I already told the driver to get the car ready" Kim said.

Tankul stood up as well.

"I'm going to the company with you to see Tem" Tankul said.

"You haven't finished eating yet come back here" Our father said obviously irritated.

"Oh for god's sake...Read the room will you? You know what? We're no longer hungry if you still feel hungry then go ahead and eat by yourself" I said.

"I only have three children those two aren't my responsibility" He said.

Kim nodded to himself.

"Yeah well...If you keep telling yourself that then you won't even have us anymore" Kim said.

Our father chuckled in disbelief and looked at Tankul.

"Don't you think that's too rude?" Our father asked.

I opened my mouth to say something but Tankul started talking first.

"No it's not too rude dad...Vegas and Macau are our brothers and we never looked down on them unlike you and their own father...Don't you think that your behaviour is too contradictive? You claim to know us but you don't have any idea about how we feel...So stop pretending that you know" Tankul said.

Then turned to me and Kim.

"You wouldn't have found out about nong Non if Kim didn't tell you himself and what about Kinn? You told him to date Tawan to make sure that his family keeps their share of the company with us but they broke up anyway because it made Kinn uncomfortable" Tankul said.

Our father stayed silent.

"What do you know? If we're smiling and acting nice in front you it's because the three of us are playing together but...We never included you in anything in case you haven't noticed" Tankul said.

Then the three of us left.

After a while we arrived at the company but then I started having a stomachache so I went to the restroom and Kim followed me.

(Meanwhile)

Porsche's P.O.V:

Kinn still didn't arrive yet even though I already got his schedule ready.

I felt bored with sitting at my desk doing nothing so I went to talk to my friends.

Tem was busy with his work and Pete was doing something on his laptop.

Arm was busy with sorting emails.

And Pol was typing something on his phone.

Then the phone in front of Tem started ringing so he picked it up immediately.

"Yes...Yes...We're still planning that event...You want to come check the progress yourself? Why?" Tem asked.

He stayed silent for what felt like a minute then nodded to himself and rubbed his temples.

"I'm sorry about the inconvenience mr Sailom...Wait what?" Tem asked.

Then stayed silent for another minute.

"You know what mr Sailom? You've been working with this company for years now and the Theerapanyakul name is well known all over Thailand so I don't see why you want to withdraw right now" Tem said.

I frowned in confusion.

"Fine...You can plan a meeting to discuss this matter with our chairman...Thank you" Tem said.

Then hung up and put the phone before slumping his head on his desk.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Trouble happened...Another shareholder is starting to have second thoughts" Tem said without looking up at me.

"Oh for god's sake...I don't know what happened to them eversince that Tawan guy broke up with mr Kinn" Arm said.

Tem stood up.

"I'm going to make myself some coffee do you guys want some?" Tem asked.

I noticed that his right eye was twitching and he had visible dark circles under his eyes.

I opened my mouth to say that I actually wanted some tea but...

"I want some" A random guy said as he raised his hand up.

"GO GET IT YOURSELF YOU HAVE HANDS AND LEGS FOR A REASON" Tem snapped.

Then he turned to us again.

"Do you guys want anything?" Tem asked again.

So we all shook our heads hurriedly.

Tem nodded and walked over to the kitchen area.

Damn...Stress sure comes to bite you in the ass.

"So...What are you guys doing this weekend?" Pol asked.

"I don't know yet...I'm thinking about going to watch a movie with my sister or something" Pete said.

"Is she pretty?" Pol asked excitedly.

"Hahaha very funny" Pete said.

Then raised his middle finger at Pol.

"I'm never introducing my sister to my drinking buddies" He said.

Arm smacked Pol's head as usual.

They were still talking about their weekend plans but I still had a lot on my mind to worry about other then my weekend plan.

For starters Kinn who still hasn't come yet.

Is the traffic that bad?

I took out my phone to call him.

But he didn't pick up.

What the hell?

I was going to try again when I noticed someone smiling at me.

Then he walked over to me.

"Oh...It's you again" The guy said.

"Have we met before?" I asked frowning.

"Of course we did...At Kinn's house...I'm Time Kinn's childhood friend by the way" The guy said.

I smiled at him and put my hand out.

"I'm Porsche it's really nice to meet you" I said.

Then shook his hand excitedly.

"Do you have a minute? There's something important I wanted to talk to you about" I said.

Then Tae walked over to us.

"What are you up to?" Tae asked.

I grabbed Tae's hand too.

"Nice to see that you're doing fine too...Do you have a minute to talk? Yes? Thank you so much" I said hurriedly.

Then grabbed Time's hand and walked them both to the restroom.

"What is it? Is everything ok?" Tae asked as soon as we stopped walking.

"You two are Kinn's childhood friends aren't you?" I asked.

They looked at each other briefly then turned back to me and nodded.

"Ummm...Yes?" Tae asked.

"Well...What's his ideal type?" I asked.

"Huh?" Time asked frowning.

"What's his ideal type? As in who would he most likely date? Things like that you know" I said.

"Ummm..." Tae started.

"No offence but...You're not his usual type" Time said chuckling awkwardly.

"Just give me advice" I said irritated.

Tae was going to say something but the door of one of the stalls opened and Kinn walked out.

My eyes widened in shock.

"Ummm..." I started.

So that's why he wasn't picking up? That explains much actually...

"Hey" I said chuckling awkwardly as I raised a hand in greeting.

Then another guy with long hair walked out of the same stall Kinn was just occupying.

"Nah...That's not happening...Not on my watch weed guy" The guy said.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

125K 4.8K 200
just what the title says...👁️👄👁️ hop in my dear elizabeth and sebastian stans!!^^ let's be on crack until and unless we get our kp s2, with kinnpo...
50K 2K 26
After going through tragic circumstances in the future and suddenly passing away, Porsche, Pete, Porschay, and Macau were all granted another shot at...
58.4K 2.9K 37
Kinn ❤️ Porsche love story ????????????......