Her Hidden Pain

vel555 tarafından

"Niya" he called her by standing in the middle of the sitting area but got no response in return. She always... Daha Fazla

⚠IMPORTANT⚠
Prologue
💕Characters💕
1. Their Lives
2. Unknown Plan
3. First Step of Destruction
4. Meeting Him
5. Mind In Confusion
6. His Victory
7. Her Worry and His Plan
8. Neil's Anger
9. Leaving Her Alone
10. His New Maid
11. His Cruelty
12. Waiting To Have Fun With Her
13. Humiliations
14. Crying For Her Fate
15. Her Boyfriend?
16. "She is no more"
17. Humiliations in the Party
18. Tit for Tat
19. Pinch of Guilt
20. Minds with Many Questions
21. Fighting back
22. Consoling Him
23. Something has Changed
24. Worried for her?
25. Close to death
26. Can eyes lie?
27. Taking care of her
28. Entry of a new maid
29. Falling for Each other?
30. Which Is Your True Self?
31. Her Fake Innocence
32. His Wrath
34. Drunk Aryan
35. No Hopes
36. It seemed so real
Notice
37. Falling for her?
38. Visiting Her Family
39. She is a Gem

33. Hurtful Night

6.9K 401 83
vel555 tarafından

"Do you know her?" He shouted, which made her flinch in fear.

As she looked up, she saw he was holding a photo of Amaira.

He was burning with anger.

"I asked you something, Niya!" He again shouted.

She nodded. She was trembling like a leaf in fear.

He was looking very dangerous.

"She is Am-Amaira," as she took her name, one more slap landed on her cheek.

"Don't take her name from your disgusting mouth,"

She was looking at him in confusion.

"Did remember anything now looking at her?" He asked.

She furrowed her brows in confusion.

"She-she was Neil's classmate," she said, still feeling confused about his question.

"Only classmate?" He questioned. His angry gazes were making her shiver in fear.

As an answer to his question, she nodded.

"I hate lies, Niya!"

She was looking at him with her teary eyes.

Though her eyes made him feel something in his heart, he ignored it because his anger was too high to feel anything.

"You both, brother and sister are the same liars," he shouted.

"Why are you interfering my brother in this?" She argued back, but her voice was low.

"Because your brother is also involved in this!"

"What are you trying to say, Aryan? What did we do? I don't understand anything."

"Oh, so you forgot everything?" He chuckled bitterly. "You forgot or trying to act innocent?" He asked, grabbing her arm tightly. His hold was like an iron grip on her fragile body.

"What's wrong with you, Aryan? Why are you doing this?" She was trying to wiggle out of his hold.

"Why did you do like that?" He asked as a long tear escaped from his eyes. "Why did you snatch the only family I had?"

Her eyes knitted with confusion, but her heart was telling her that it was something big. She gulped in fear and asked,"what did I do?" Her voice came out more like a whisper.

"You and your brother killed my sister!" He shouted.

His heart was crying, remembering his sister.

"Sister?"

"Yes, the girl that you and your brother killed that day was my sister," he said. His voice was filled with sorrow. "The girl you are seeing in this picture was my sister, my Amy," he said, showing her the picture again.

Her eyes widened as she listened to it.

"Amaira was your sister?"

He closed his eyes and let down the tears from his eyes.

What did he do that they snatched her from him?

Why did they make him an orphan with no family?

"Why did your brother show her dreams if he couldn't fulfill them? Why did you make me an orphan with no family? Why did you kill my only family? Why?"

"Killed?"

"Yes, you and your brother killed her!" He shouted. "Don't act as if you didn't do anything." She felt as if her heart had stopped beating.

"We didn't kill anybody," she said, gritting her teeth.

How can he say that?

How can he blame her and her brother for what they didn't do?

He slapped her. "Lies! Again the same lies!"

"We didn't do anything," she said, holding up her cheek, which he had slapped.

"What was my Amy's mistake? Loving him was a mistake?" He asked. "She always used to tell me how much she loves your brother. She used to tell me only good things about him, but she didn't know that the person she loved would cheat on her. She didn't know that the person she loved would kill her!"

"My brother didn't kill anyone!" She raised her voice.

He gritted his teeth in anger. "Why are you still lying? Why are you still trying to hide the truth?"

"Because that's not the truth. We didn't kill her!" She shouted. "Why are you putting this blame on us?"

He bent at her level and held her jaw tightly. His eyes were blazing with fire the of anger.

"Were you not the one who was driving the car that party night? Were you not the one who was following my sister? Were you not the one who planned that accident with your so called brother? Didn't your brother bribe the police that they closed the case by saying they didn't find any proof against you and your brother?"

She was shocked after listening to his allegations.

She was looking at him with her teary eyes. Her heart was breaking into a million pieces.

She was blamed for what she didn't do. How can he do something like this?

"I wish you and your brother died that day instead of Amaira,"he spat, at which he got a slap from her.

"Don't say such things about my brother!" She sneered.

Her slap raised his anger, and he didn't waste a second; he grabbed her neck, making her lie on the floor.

"How dare you raise your hand on me?" He asked with bitterness in his words.

"Le-leave me!" She was slapping his hand to make him leave her neck, but he was not yet done with her. It was becoming very difficult for her to breathe.

"Don't forget your place, Niya!" He said, leaving her neck. She started coughing, gasping the air.

Her eyes were turning red.

"Yo-you wi-will re-regret this, Ar-yan," she said with much difficulty.

"Are you threatening me?"

She scoffed, shaking her head. "No, Telling you."

"I don't know what type of blood is running through your veins. And now also you are not accepting your crime," he said with disgust.

"I didn't do any-anything then why-why will I accept it?"

He closed his eyes, being irritated with her continuous lying.

Her lies were raising his anger, which was neither good for her nor for him.

"I nor my brother killed anyone. You are blaming-"

He took a vase and threw it on the floor, which broke into small pieces, which made Niya flinch.

He was raging in anger.

He stormed towards her and grabbed both of her arm tightly, digging his nails into them.

"Why don't you accept your mistake?" He shouted. "You made me an orphan. At least you have family but what about me? I don't have anyone in this, world for whom I can say mine. Don't you feel shame for lying? If you are like this then I don't know how your parents were. Maybe they were also like you."

"Shut up! Don't bring my parents into this. I don't know how to make you understand that we didn't kill anyone!"

"I know everything, Niya. Don't you dare lie to me. I know that you never liked my sister, and you supported Neil even after knowing that he was cheating on her. I know that you and Neil planned to kill my sister," he said.

Niya was getting shocks after shocks.

She was tired of hearing the same accusations. She was out of words for how to make him understand that they didn't do anything to his sister.

"I never hate Amaira," she said. "Why will we do that to her. I didn't even know her properly, then how can I-"

"Are you not tired of lying?"

She closed her eyes, sighing deeply.

"I think some misunderstanding happened to you. We didn't do anything. My brother never loved Amaira. He was not in love with her."

He started laughing bitterly and clapping his hands.

"Acting and lying suit you perfectly," he said, clapping his hands. "Did your brother teach you this, or your parents?" He asked, giving her a mocking smile.

She closed her eyes as tears roll down her cheeks.

His words about her brother and parents hurt her. His words are like a sharp knife that is stabbing her heart.

His words were breaking her every hope.

His accusations were making her weak.

She doesn't know how to make him understand.

She tried to make him understand, but he was not ready to listen to her.

This stress was giving her a headache. Her heart and head were aching.

She got up, wiping away her tears, to go to her room so she could take the tablet.

She was about to go when his words stopped her and also shattered her soul. "I wish you had died that day instead of my Amaira. I wish you also go through the same I am went through. May you never get to see happiness in your life. May God never forgive you."

Letting down the tears, she turned around. "I want to ask you only one question. If one day you find out that I and my brother are innocent, will you able be to forgive yourself?" She asked, looking straight into his eyes.

Fear passed through his eyes and made his mouth shut. No words came out of his mouth.

Looking at him silent, she smile sadly. "One day, the truth will come out, because the truth cannot be hidden for long. You pray to god to give you strength to handle the truth," she said, and she started going from there.

"The truth is already out. It just you are not accepting it," he said, sounding more like he was soothing his heart with his own words.

She just smiled sadly and left from there.

"Ahhh!" He started breaking everything in his room.

Her words were making him feel uneasiness in his heart.

He pulled his hair in frustration. He didn't know how to feel and what to do.

Hey guys I hope you all are fine.

I hope you like the chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay blessed

Vel 💕

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

753K 22.7K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
512K 20.6K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
110K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...