Two Worlds Same Threats

נכתב על ידי MaRvEl4yOu

She is likely to be curious about the different customs and cultures of the other word, and may be willing to... עוד

Chapter 1 Snatched from us
Chapter 2 In Honour of you
Chapter 3 Fish Man
Chapter 4 To close
Chapter 5 We should find the fish man and kill him
Chapter 6 My favourite coloniser
Chapter 8 Now get in the car
Chapter 9 What the hell
Chapter 10 Oh my god
Chapter 11 Its been so long
Chapter 12 'El Niño sin Amor'
Chapter 13 Don't bullshit me
Chapter 14 Bury your dead Mourn your losses
Chapter 15 It could have been different
Chapter 16 Mama! Mama!
Chapter 17 The world has taken too much for you to still be considered a child.
Chapter 18 Don't you dare leave me
Chapter 19 98. 7 percent
Chapter 20 I'm sorry
Chapter 21 Can I get some of that too
Chapter 22 The sonic emitter have been destroyed
Chapter 23 If you cant make up your mind i'll do it for you
Chapter 24 She's gone this time Shuri

Chapter 7 Conscious or Unconscious

241 4 0
נכתב על ידי MaRvEl4yOu

Y/n waited for Ross so she sat on the ground. she watched impatiently as Shuri was drawing Agent Ross to them with her Kimoyo Bead that turned into a little robot wasp.

Agent Ross walked towards them and Shuri grabbed the wasp, putting it back on her wrist which turned back to a Kimoyo Bead.

"You didn't think to call?" He asked as they walked forward, except Y/n who stayed in her place.

"Now why would I have your number?" Okoye blandly asked and

Shuri let out a little chuckle.

"We are looking for the scientist who built the vibranium detector." Okoye said, getting back to the reason why they were there.

"So it was you guys in the Atlantic?"Ross asked them.

Shuri, Y/n and Okoye all shared looks of confusion.

"What happened?" Okoye asked.

"Seriously? It was a joint operation. Us and the SEALs. 30 of their top guys, two of our best officers, friends of mine. Gone. Just like that. You throw in the fact that they were tracking vibranium-“

Y/n walked over to him towering over him cutting him off "Wakanda had nothing to do with that.” Y/n said with a deadpan face.

"So who was it?" Ross questioned frighted to blame it on them anymore.

.

Y/n, Shuri and Okoye all stayed quiet and he sighed. "Come on, the way this is supposed to work is I give you information and you reciprocate," Ross said, slightly raising his voice.

Y/n lights her spear in his face “ lower your tone or i’ll lower it for you.” she said with venom in her words.

"For our own safety we cannot tell you," Shuri spoke up before Y/n could do anything. "It's imperative that we get to the scientist before anything else happens. You owe us , Ross. You owe our brother," Shuri said, subconsciously holding on to Y/n’s hand tightly as if she was going to be snatched from her.

"Okay, look. Their are agents who have been sentenced to death for less than what I'm about to give you now. And we got a new director. She's watching me like a hawk."Ross warned.

"We will be very very careful,” Okoye said in a blank tone, her head lowering ever so slightly as she said it.

"Not just careful. You gotta be fast. The US needs another machine and this kid is the only person in the world who knows how to build one. So they're coming for her," Ross informed.

“A kid?” Y/n questioned unimpressed more annoyed a kid has caused a war. Ross nodded in confirmation.

(Time skip)

——————————————————————————————

Y/n now leaned on her SSC Tuatara next to Shuri and Okoye as they were on the MIT campus watching the girl who supposedly built the machine.

Y/n wore some black cargo pants with some combat boots and a olive green long shirt with a black leather jacket. Okoye wore a red bodysuit with a blazer and Shuri wore a purple with blue tracksuit.

"Is that an iPhone I see?" Shuri questioned, having seen the girl make some other student pay her through the phone.

"Primitive," Okoye grimaced.

Okoye clicked on her Kimoyo Beads, now on the line with our mother "My queen. We have located the scientist. She is in the American equivalent of a Wakandan village school.”

"A school? Please tell me it is a professor,” mother replied.

"It's a student mother," Shuri said. "We can't give her to Namor.”

"Bring this student back to Wakanda.”

"Yes, my queen," Okoye said before hanging up the line.

"I've got it from here," Okoye said to both y/n and Shuri.

"Wait, maybe myself and Y/n should speak with her. It will be more discrete," Shuri protested.

“ I can be discrete," Okoye stated.

Shuri looked her up and down with a judging look. “What?"

“Nothing”

“Its the make up isn’t” she says as she touches her head

“No!"

"It's the wrong shade isn't it?" Okoye asked, slightly panicking.

"It's the right shade. Fenty 440, you look good." Shuri reassured, and Y/n chuckles at them.

"We can blend in as students. We can do this," Shuri said.

"You get five minutes." Shuri cheered then dragged her older sister towards the university.

Shuri and Y/n walked down the halls in silence, when they found her door down the hall on the right, Shuri knocked on it. "Yo?!" Y/n heard the girls voice through the door.

"Riri Williams?" Shuri asked, mimicking an American accent

The girl opened the door, looking down at her phone. "Yo I don't do drop by’s anymore. You gotta go to the website," Riri said, not paying attention to who was in front of her.

"It's an encrypted file. I wanted to airdrop it," Shuri spoke, now using her regular voice.

Riri looked up, gasping in shock and letting out another louder gasp when she looked to her left, seeing Y/n leaning on the door frame with no emotion on her face looking the kid up and down.

Shuri walked past Riri, letting herself in before Riri opened it a little wider, Y/n walked in after shuri making sure no one was looking suspicious or following them. While Shuri raised a finger to her lips as Riri shut the door.

"You're Princess Shuri. And you’re Princess Y/n” Riri freaked out looking a bit pale at the two females in utter shock.

"What the hell are y'all doing here?"

Riri asked as both Shuri and Y/n. Y/n looked around, making sure nobody else was in there.

“Oh shit, am I getting recruited?" Riri asked, with a hopeful look.

Y/n raised a brow, looking at her with displeasure. "No," Shuri bluntly stated.

"We are here about the vibranium detector that you built for the CIA,” Y/n informed.

"I ain't built no detector for no CIA. I made that for my metallurgy class,"Riri responded.

"A school project?”

“Yeah. My Professor said I'd never be able to do it. To be young, gifted, and black, though right?" Riri shook her head with a small smile as she walked past Shuri.

"Y'all probably don't say that, in Wakanda,« Riri muttered awkwardly.

"How old are you?" Shuri asked.

"19," Riri answered.

"Brilliance at a young age is not often accepted by the elders." Shuri said, knowing it first hand.

"How long did it take you?" Y/n asked Riri.

"Couple months.”

"Couple months?" Shuri asked in slight shock.

"The hardest part was finding big enough mylar sheet’s to the-“ Riri explained before cutting herself off.

"Wait, did I piss off Wakanda?" Riri asked nervously, getting off the bed.

"Not just us. This place is no longer safe for you. Gather your things and come with us, right now," Shuri practically ordered.

"I got differential equations class in like 15 minutes! And-" Riri cut herself off seeing Y/n’s emotionless face and Shuri’s deadpanned look.

"Okay. Okay. You, wait right here. I'm gonna go to the bathroom," Riri said, carefully walking past Y/n.

They watched as Riri opened her bathroom door to be greeted with Okoye on the other side. "I had it under control," Shuri protested at Okoye.

"I said five minutes. I gave you six," Okoye stated.

"Get out! Get out of my dorm! Get out!" Riri exclaimed as Okoye and Y/n walked towards the girl. Shuri holding her hands out in protest for Riri to calm down.

"I'm warning you! Do not take another step towards me!" Riri exclaimed, holding a speaker in her hand as a weapon.

Y/n chuckled looking at her trying to be threatening.  "This would be so much quicker if you just kill her.” Y/n says in Xhosa. “No!’ Shuri exclaims shocked and Y/n just shrugs.

"See how they teach the children to treat their guests?" Okoye said to Shuri ignoring Y/n’s previous comment.

Riri threw the speaker at them but Okoye brought out her spear slicing it in half as Y/n steps closer to her unfazed. Okoye retracted her spear and Y/n chuckled.

"You brought a spear in here?!" Shuri exclaimed.

"You brought a spear in here!" Riri freaked out.

Okoye smiled, looking back at Shuri, "I like her.”

Riri looked around and eventually picked up a heater. "Hey, hey, hey, hey! Put it down! Put it- you'll hurt yourself. Come on." Shuri spoke, trying to calm the girl down.

"It's alright, Princess. Small, small girl.” Okoye said smiling to her with wide eye’s “I am going to give you two options. You can come to Wakanda, conscious or unconscious." Okoye said to Riri who held the heater over her head, ready to throw it.

"You need to be conscious of the way that you look! Walkin' round here with all that ash on your head," Riri insulted.  Y/n laughed at Okays insulted face.

And Shuri couldn't control her’s as she let out a chuckle.

"Oh, it's funny?!" Okoye turned around, scolding Shuri and me.

"No. It's not." Shuri mumbled like a little child who'd been scolded by their parents.

"Mhm. I told you!"

"You look good." Shuri said as Okoye touched her head, now becoming a little insecure of her makeup that she assumed was the wrong shade.

"Calm down. We'll leave, okay? And she can deal with that merman with winged ankles who wants to kill her. All by herself.”  Y/n laughed slightly.

"You got this!" Shuri did a little dance as she walked to the door, And I look at her with pride; that was the same dance I did when T’Challa would go to meeting’s with baba or just asking Nakia out.

"Mmm, with your heater," Okoye spat with pettiness.

“Come on. Lets go” Shuri ushered okoye and Y/n out the door.

“What?” Riri question’s confusion written on her face.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

21.7K 412 10
This story is about Bucky Barnes and his other best friend Ramona. Welcome to the next installment of "A Buddy Companion." Ramona have been living in...
899K 29.8K 46
"What do you want, N'Jadaka-" "Erik." He corrected, making her smirk. "For someone who is so against the colonizers, you wear your colonized name wit...
30.5K 820 18
Mowi T'tumba Imca aka Tumba. Sister to N'jadaka aka Erik Killmonger Daughter of N'jobu That's what she thought DISCLAIMER: I do Not own any charact...
260K 11K 56
❛ is this the start of something wonderful and new? or one more dream that I cannot make true. ❜ A story in which a star and an ocean shar...