crazy rich bad boy & me

Oleh rouh-lee_stories

In which a Cheerful and bubbly teenage girl enjoying her life dispite her dark past , trying her best to live... Lebih Banyak

- crazy rich bad boy and me-
• ONE - MOTHER •
• TWO - COMING BACK DAY •
• THREE - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL •
• FOUR - THE NEW STUDENT •
• FIVE - SMART GIRL •
• SIX - ARE YOU IN •
• EIGHT - COCONUT CANDY •
• NINE - FIND HER •

• SEVEN - THE WORST PART •

217 14 1
Oleh rouh-lee_stories

- author POV -

The next day , the lessons are over and the girls were in the cafeteria , Zuha and Eunchae were sitting beside each other meanwhile Yunjin facing them." Yuna-aah what's wrong , you don't look good today " Yunjin asked the girl who was resting her head on her hand , while playing with the food not eating ." yahhh , i know " Eunchae said after she released a deep sigh ." right , where's your necklace ? You said you don't take it of " Kazuha sasked after she noticed that the necklace is not on her neck .

" that's the problem , i lost it " Eunchae replied ." really ? WAW that's so bad " Zuha said with a concerned face ." hold on , i didn't even told you the worst part " Eunchae said still looking at her food . " there's worst ? "Kazuha asked with a shocked face ." Niki found it " Eunchae replied ." you are right that's worst " Yunjin nodded . " yet this is not the worst part "Eunchae added making the two in a great shock ." there's more ? "Yunjin asked and Eunchae slowly nodded ." he said that i have to help him on his studies and then he will give it back to me " Eunchae said and their eyes winded . " really ? " Kazuha asked ." really why ? Why me ? Ahhh , am really going crazy " Eunchae faked crying with anger hitting the table with her food stick .

" So ? What are you gonna do ? you not just gonna let him take it , it's your mom's necklace " Yunjin asked. " Of course i'm not gonna let him take it " Eunchae answered ." So you're in ? You're gonna teach him for the exams next week ? " Kazuha asked ." I wish it was just a week , he said i'll teach him till the final exams "Eunchae replied . " You're joking ? It still two months " Yunjin said and Eunchae looked at her with a serious look .

" You think i don't know ? That's what's making me crazy , i hate him , how am i gonna be with him every single day for two months ? "Eunchae said with a serious tone then faked crying again ." well then my friend i wish you luck , you need it " Yunjin said . " why ? " Eunchae asked ." well hi is just an asshole " Yunjin said . " you are not really helping , ounnei " Eunchae said ." don't worry we are here for you " Kazuha said patting on her shoulder .

" thanks , by the way , tomorrow is my birthday, don't forget it okay ? " Eunchae thanked with a smile then she added . " we won't , don't worry " Yunjin said ." right , Yunjin ounnei , you said you're having a new coach , what happened ? "Kazuha asked ." Yeah , well he came and he asked for another addition , so all the trainees performed in front of him "Yunjin said she took a bite of her burger ." So ? What happened " Eunchae asked exitedly ." you did great right ? " Kazuha added waiting for an answer .

" Of course i did great i guess , he complemented me alot actually , they said he will be the one who wi'll decide if i will debut or not , do you want to watch the video , i filmed it all " Yunjin said and they bothe nodded , she took out her phone and started showing them the video of her dancing to Billie eilish - therefore - The girls were watching with a shocked faces ." What ? I made the choreography , isn't it good ? Ohh my God say something " Yunjin got a little bit scared because of their reaction , The two girls facing her looked at each other then back to her . " That was the coolest chorography i've ever seen " Eunchae said and Yunjin pouted " Really !!? " Kazuha nodded grabbing their attention . " She's right , that was cool and hot " Zuha added  complimented her and Eunchae nodded , Yunjin gave them a proud smile then her face turned into a pissed one as if she remembered something .

" Well that's not what thay guy thinks " Yunjin said rolling her eyes ." Who ? " Eunchae asked ." The coach assistant, ohh my God i hate him so much " Yunjin replied with a pissed tone hittingte table with her both fists ." Why ? What did he said ? " Kazuha asked with a concerned face ." Well , he said *your dance moves are not fixable and you need to practice your facial expressions plus your Oppera skills can't even be called Oppera and you need to stop bragging about your looks* " She said putting the burger from her hands then trying to imitate him with a deep voice and a cold and serious expressions .

" You'er joking ? Did he really say that ? Waaaw ge is such a jerk " Kazuha replied with a pissed tone. " Who the hell ge thinks he is to say that ? " Eunchae angrily said hitting the table with her food sticks a little ." Well he is the most handsome boy i've ever seen , not like am complimenting him or something , but let's be honest he is handsome , and all girl just go crazy when he appears but he is a loser " Yunjin said rolling her eyes .

" I wanna see his face , Don't you have a picture of him or something ? " Eunchae asked and Yunjin rolled her eyes . " Why the fuck would i have a picture of him ? But i know his Instagram account wait i'll show you " Yunjin said as she held her phone and after few seconds she put it on the table .

Both of them looked at his pic and thier jow dropped ." Waw , he is really handsome " Kazuha said looking at his pic not even blinking same with the other one beside her ." And hot " Eunchae added and Yunjin looked at them with a so done face . " No , he is not even that hot , or that talented , all the girls are into him , but let me tell you he is an asshole , who is he exactly to say that my Oppera is bad and not talented ? i literally hate him " Yunjin was talking when a boy approached them standing right behind her . Kazuha and Eunchae looked at him and their jaw dropped even more , There eyes winded , while he was standing behind her and heard everything she said .

Kazuha was passing her hand beside her neck telling her to stope , and Eunchae was just looking at him and smiling awkwardly , and finally Ryujin noticed Chearyong and she stopped talking . " what ? Why are doing that with your hands ? " Yunjin asked with a confused face ." i think you should stop" Kazuha said with a serious face then turned her gase to the boy behind Eunchae and smiled awkwardly .

Yunjin closed her eyes of a while and released a deep sigh then she opened them again  " he is standing right behind me isn't he ? " Yunjin asked with a disappointed face and Eunchae awkwardly nodded ." fuck i'm so done " She mumbled closing her eyes and turning back to him nervously and awkwardly

" Jay Oppa !!?? " They all turned their gases to the girl that just called ." You're here ? " Chaewon asked as she came closer with the others . " Why didn't you told us , we could've came and welcomed you " Heesung asked and Jay looked down for a while then smiled ." Umm__" He looked up back at them then at the girls who were sitting on the table ." Well , they already gave me the best welcome i've ever had , right number fifteen ? " He added looking at the girls , well specifically Yunjin ." Number fifteen? "Eunchae confusedly asked Kazuha while whispering ." It's her number , she is trainee number fifteen "

Kazuha whispered back and Eunchae slowly nodded ." why are you so late ? " Niki asked ." sorry , traffic " Jay said rolling his eyes woth the last word ." do you guys know each other ? " Kazuha asked ." are you kind of friends ?"Eunchae added ." not only friends , he is my brother " Heesung said pointing at him with his thumb ." what , that's impossible " Yunjin said and everyone looked at her with a confused look ." what ? We don't look alike ? We just have different mothers " Jay asked then looked at Heesung's face checking him out ." no , that's not what I meant , how the fuck are you so mean like that when your brother is the sweetest person ever ? " Yunjin said giving him a confused face .

" i think you said enough , you should stop " Eunchae said trying to stop the third world war from happening ." ohh hi teacher " Niki said after he noticed Eunchae sitting and he waved at her with a smile ." Ughh__Stop calling me that " Eunchae said with a pissed tone after she sighted ." teacher ? " Heesung asked with a confused look .

" ohh Eunchae will help Niki in his studies from now on , so she's kinda his teacher " Kazuha explained with a smile. " And why i don't know about that ? " Heesung looked at Niki ." i was gonna tell you " Niki said . " but they knew before I do , i though we are best friends "Heesung added with an offended face ." what's wrong with you , it's not that important " Niki said rolling his eyes ." you said that i will be the first one to know everything and anything " Heesung said .

" Oh my God , here we go again " Chaewon mumbled rolling her eyes too  ." i think you should stop " Soobin said ." did you two knew about that ? " Heesung asked looking at Soobin and Chaewon who were standing beside each other ." yes "Soobin said and Chaewon nodded ." Jay ? " Heesung asked Jay and he also nodded ." he told me last night when I told him that i'm coming to this school as a new student " Jay answered and Heesung's eyes winded ever more . " new student ? " Heesung asked ." umm you don't know ? " Jay said robbing his head with an awkward smile .

" waah even my brother is cheating on me " Heesung said crossing his arms . " hay you think that i'm your girlfriend to not cheat on you or what ? " Jay said . " Yes , you're my brother " Heesung said more like yelling . " Stop overreacting, it's not a big deal " Jay said . " he is right , we just knew last night too " Chaewon added .

" WAW , all of you know except of me , you are guys are cheaters " Heesung said and they all rolled their eyes then the bell start ringing ." i think we should go ounnei " Eunchae said grabbing Kazuha and Yunjin's attention ." Call me ounnei one more time and you won't have voice to say anything ever again " Yunjin said with a serious and mad face . " yah , let's go " Kazuha said standing up ." which class are you ? "Niki asked . " class A4" Jay answered looking at the small sheet of paper they gave him ." Cool , all of us in the same class " Niki said excitedly ." i don't think i can see the cool thing in that " Yunjin mumbled rolling her eyes " what did you said ? "Kazuha asked ." nothing , don't mind me " Yunjin faked a smile then turned away and made that scary serous mad face again .

" Where's Kura nonna and Yeonjun houng !? " Jay asked confusedly looking around searching for them . " Where you think ? A date ? "Niki answered . " They're disgusting " Chaewon said with a disgusted face . " Just like you are " Yunjin said and Chaewon just gave her a death glare .

** To be
Continued**

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.5K 139 14
❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃ "𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦?" 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. ...
281 16 3
After a tragic mission, Y/N is forced off the grid. However, one day, he is unwillingly brought back into the life he had left behind. Will Y/N be ab...
19K 762 19
A dream is so hard to achieve yet it's motivating to catch it whatever happens but what if the dream becomes a reality? Add to that dream the place w...
17.8K 690 22
You are a normal person going about your day in South Korea. What happens when you meet a certain girl group that changes your life upside down for t...