The Gambler's Game of Love (K...

De Gay_bitch_1

Y/n finds herself caught in the midst of a passionate pursuit by six of the most powerful girls at Hyakkaou P... Mai multe

Prologue
All Eyes on Y/N
The Heat of The Moment
Confessions and Confrontations
The Showdown
The Unexpected Invitation
The Spice of Competition
Flirting With Danger
The Plot Thickens
A High-Stakes Game
A Risky Move
Midari's Risky Move
A Moment With Ririka, Mary and Midari
Yumeko's Jelousy
A Game of Chance
A Day With Ririka
The Jealousy Game: Kirari and Ririka's Rivalry
Conflicted Hearts
"I don't know what to say"
Talk
All of the endings
Hi!!

Sayaka

68 4 0
De Gay_bitch_1

Chapter 19

Y/n's POV

Over the next few days, I couldn't stop thinking about Kirari and Ririka's confession. I cared for both of them deeply, but I wasn't sure if I was ready to take our friendship to the next level.

As I walked through the school hallway, I bumped into Sayaka, who was on her way to the library.

"Hey Y/n, what's up?" Sayaka asked, smiling at me.

I sighed. "I'm just feeling really confused. Kirari and Ririka both confessed to having feelings for me, and I don't know what to do."

Sayaka looked surprised. "Wow, that's a lot to take in. Have you talked to the other girls about it?"

I shook my head. "Not yet. I'm not sure how to bring it up."

Sayaka put a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "You'll figure it out. Just take your time and make sure you're honest with everyone involved."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
4.9K 96 6
A young boy named y/n l/n goes on a summer trip with his best friend Ben hoping for a normal summer trip but that all changes by a special event what...
5K 140 14
"i don't wanna stay up all night again." ¡momobami twins! x female reader a lonely pair of twins, kirari and ririka, develop an unusual interest in...
1.2M 13.6K 38
Sure, there are fanfictions about Fairy tail guys x female readers. But what about the beautiful ladies of Fairy Tail! I also won't be taking in any...