some silly jungkook fanfic ex...

Bởi please1die

I put some random prompts into an AI generator, and this is what it came up with Y/N is a first-year univers... Xem Thêm

an introduction
one
two
three
four
six
seven

five

2 0 0
Bởi please1die

It had been one week since that had happened. You were sitting on the bed of the room you had been given. You had been informed you were in Jordan Weaver's house. Your father had tried to speak to you, but you refused to see him. The only person you agreed to see was Jordan Weaver. You hated him with a passion, however, you needed information.

Jordan was a brute, like the classic bully in movies. He was rough and angry, the exact opposite of Jung Kook's shy demeanor and delicate looks.

"What's good, brah?" Jordan had said when you first met.

"Nothing, currently", you snapped.

"Ahh, you're a feisty one", he snarled. "Better change up that attitude. You and I are going to get married soon."

"I'd rather die than marry you."

"Do you know how lucky you are to have the opportunity to marry a guy like me?" he asked. "You're lucky I'm willing to give a girl like you a chance. I'm better than those BTS folks you hang out with."

You looked at him disgusted, wondering how he could even compare his disgusting self to BTS.

"The only thing on my mind right now is getting out of this hellhole and finding Jung Kook", you replied.

"Oh yeah?" he raised an eyebrow. "Wouldn't surprise me if he's not coming back."

"He will come back for me", you snapped.

Jordan checked his watch. "Well, I'm late for my meeting now. Goodbye babygirl."

"I'm not your baby girl!" You screamed after him as he walked away.

You collapsed onto your bed, breaking down into sobs. The messenger her father had sent said that you wouldn't be going outside the estate grounds anymore, until you were stable and settled into your life with Jordan, as his mafia wife. Her father also said that the reason this was happening was that he had lost most of his money, and that the only thing that would help was having an alliance with the Weaver family.

You stared out the window, wishing that you could leave this gilded prison.

All you wanted was to beat RM at a game of uno again.

To bake dessert with Suga.

To play Super Mario with Jin.

Watch another movie with Jimin.

Do some photography with V.

Spend time with the others.

Hear Jung Kook's piano playing.

You wished this could be something akin to Romeo and Juliet with a happy ending. You're saved and live happily ever after with him and the boys. But you knew it wasn't going to work out that way.

Your father had told you the same thing when your mother died. "Life isn't fair."

It certainly wasn't.

You wiped the tears from your face and grabbed a picture of Jung Kook. It had been taken a few weeks ago. His hair was slicked back, and he was wearing a suit. He was standing in front of a white backdrop, while someone took the picture.

BTS had gone for a photo shoot, so you received some free printouts. You had tossed them absentmindedly into your jeans pocket that day. Now, you held onto one, staring at the image of Jung Kook.

He looked so perfect. So handsome. He was smiling, as if unintentionally posing for the camera.

You could remember his last words to you. "I love you."

You clung onto them. You wished you could hear them again.

"Y/N?"

There was a knock on the door, from the maid Jordan had appointed to take care of you.

"Yes?" You called out. Though you hated this, there was no point in being rude to those who weren't directly involved.

"You have a wedding dress fitting!" The maid called out. She opened the door and caught a glance of the picture before you could put it away.

"Who's that?"

"Uh-"

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

Jordan and your father had taken away anything that might remind you of your old life. All you had left were the pictures that had been sent to you.

Your mother had made dresses for you when she was alive. They had been beautiful, but they were too small for you now.

After several minutes of waiting, an entourage of ladies arrived in your room. They carried a massive white ball gown, made with several layers of tulle, and laid it out on your bed. Even though you hated the idea of getting married, it still took your breath away.

"We've seen a lot of people like you come and go", one of the ladies said. "We're sorry you have to marry Mr. Styles and not the one you love."

"Mr. Styles? Who is that?" you questioned.

"Oops!" the lady yelled, covering her mouth. "I said too much!"

"Jordan Weaver is an alias- Mr. Weaver's real name is Harry Styles. From the Direction mafia family.

"My father sold me- to One Direction?!" you yelled. This was bad. You thought that it couldn't get any worse. You were taken away from BTS, and now you had to marry the man who was trapped in your refrigerator. You felt like crying again, though tears wouldn't come out anymore.

You were led to a big mirror, and the women began taking measurements of your body.

They asked you questions like, "How tall are you?", and, "Do you like skirts or pants?"

"I'm 5'7", you replied. "I prefer pants."

After doing this for a while, they began making subtle alterations to the dress. They allowed you to take a walk around the mansion while they worked, however, you said you didn't want to leave your room. They nodded sympathetically, taking a glance at Jung Kook's photo, as you had left it on your vanity table.

"Our apologies", they said, bowing their heads.

The dress fit perfectly, and you liked it. There was something about it that reminded you of your mother.

"Thank you", you said.

Arranged marriage was your worst nightmare. Now it was coming true.

"If you'll excuse us", one of them bowed her head.

You went back into the room with the dress hanging on the wall. You sat down on your bed, staring at the picture of Jung Kook.

It was time to let go. It had only been a few days, but you had lived in fantasy long enough. You were going to marry Mayonnaise Man. There wasn't going to be a miracle that dragged you out of it. You walked out onto your balcony, and shredded the picture up, letting the ripped pieces fly into the wind.

"Goodbye", you whispered. "Remember me."

You had another dream. You were on the floor of the woods, running away from Jordan/Harry. You had eaten one extra strawberry at the breakfast table, and he had slapped you. Your poor, petite frame could not take such abuse. You lay there, and soon crows descended onto your body. They pecked at your eyes, and as you lay there, you wished that Jung Kook could come to your rescue, just like when he saved you from Mayonnaise Man.

But he couldn't. He was either dead or continuing life as usual and probably didn't even know what had happened to you.

You woke up, feeling dizzy and sick. You could feel your body heating up.

You took Tylenol, which eased your headache.

"Miss?" Came a voice.

"Yes?" you asked. You were slowly getting used to the presence of servants in your household.

"It's time to get ready for your wedding ceremony."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.1K 446 19
hi everyone this is my first story and plus english is not my mother tongue so sorry for the grammatical mistakes and the spelling mistakes I hope...
161K 4.7K 35
"I said dont come closer" He grabbed me and pulled me up. "Don't cry, we're gonna keep you here for a while, or should I say, permanently" ...
8.9K 367 26
Y/N is put into a new university that he does not want to go to, yet due to his parent begging him to study at that university; believing that the un...
81 28 8
"Since then I've been training to find those who killed my family. I've imagined it so many times, I got tired of living in my imagination. No one th...