𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙 || 𝐌𝐚...

Da l0tus-Incorporated

Juniper Yun has always had a crush on her best friend but knew it wasn't going to go anywhere so she tried to... Altro

𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙
𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑖𝑐𝑠
001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
011
012
013
𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑇𝑤𝑜
014
015
016
017
018
019
020

007

683 26 1
Da l0tus-Incorporated

"𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘"

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢,
𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑡"

     Juniper really didn't want to do anything today. From the fight with Maddox, listening to Ej stress about the play till he fell asleep, and having to listen to Ej snore the whole night, The most Juniper wanted to do was bang her head on a wall.

     The Yun girl had continued to stare at the side of the tent as she just started to close her eyes again when someone started poking her. Juniper chose to ignore it hoping whoever was poking her would get the hint to leave when the poking started up again and didn't stop. She finally rolled over to see Ej looking at her with an innocent smile that made her want to flip him off. But, refraining to do so she just gave him a small glare, "if you aren't waking me up because there is a fire or there's pancakes in the mess hall then leave Johnny."

     Ej just rolled his eyes at his friend who's defiantly not a morning person, "of course im waking you up because there's pancakes in the mess hall! Otherwise I would have left in alone to sleep in before rehearsals, after last night."

     Juniper sighed at the mention of it, knowing that her friend was talking about her and Maddox's fight. But pushing the thought of it away, she stood up from her sleeping bag to face Ej, "why didn't you lead with that I would of been out of here five minutes ago?"

     Ej smiled at his friend happy to see a genuine smile on her face again. Even if it was just because of pancakes. The Casewell boy was soon put out of his thoughts when said friend was shooing him out of their tent so she could change so they could go to breakfast. While she asked him again why he didn't mention pancakes sooner as she would do literally anything for a plate of them.

...

     After Juniper left the mess hall splitting from Ej as he had some things to do for the musical, a permeant smile was planted on her face since she just got to stuff herself with food. She had decided that she wanted to just not think about Maddox for the time being so, she continued on her way to her cabin to just sit around and wait for rehearsals. But her plan had been completely discarded after she saw a certain best friend of hers that she was trying to avoid.

She had thought that maybe she could make a run for it as it didn't seem she was seen yet but just as she turned Maddox called out her name.

Juniper scrunched her face wondering if she could still run away as Maddox started walking up to her. "can we please talk," She sounded so gentle and unsure that Juniper couldn't turn away from her.

"To be honest I don't really want to," Juniper kept the backbone that she grew from last night as she turned to Maddox.

Maddox looked more discouraged to continue the conversation but the thought of not having Juniper in her corner any longer was something she couldn't handle, "Juniper I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I was hurting you and I know saying that it was a heat of the moment type of situation is a stupid excuse but it really was. I was mad at Jett and frustrated and all the anger just fell to you and I couldn't be more upset with myself for that."

     The Yun girl really didn't know what to say. She knew that it wasn't truly Maddox that she was mad at, that it was a number of people over the years making fun of her that compiled into her rant from last night but it doesn't mean that Maddox is completely innocent. Of course Maddox is her best friend but sometimes she does get annoyed with Juniper when she is just being herself and it's frustrating to not be enough for the person who should love you no matter what. Juniper shouldn't have to be less of herself for anyone and that includes Maddox.

     Juniper took a deep breathe before she spoke trying to settle herself, "I forgive you Maddox, I do, but what I said last night still stands and even if you were frustrated and worked up, what you said, you thought it before haven't you" At that Maddox looked down and even if Juniper didn't want to be right about that last part Maddox just confirmed she was, "I love you Maddox but I am truly tired of everyone giving me shit for something I can't control and I just need a break from everything to figure some things out."

     "What do you mean," Maddox looked up to her friend not really wanting to hear what she said next.

     Juniper sighed as she continued but as she was this far she wasn't gonna back down, "I need time to learn to not take peoples shit, to stand up for myself and I think that would mean I need a break from everyone that makes me feel like I need to apologize for being me."

     Looking at Maddox it seemed to blond hair girl wanted to say more, with the way her mouth was agape, but one look from Juniper said that the Yun girl meant what she said.

     As Juniper walked away from Maddox she felt the best she had in years, she never thought she would ever finally get those words out. She thought to would always just never find the type of self confidence that would get her to be unapologetic but she's finally learning and Juniper couldn't be more happy with herself.

...

     Juniper walked into rehearsals with a newfound pep in her step as she immediately went over to Ej wanting to see if he needed any help with things before the infamous Corbin came. Thinking that today she really didn't want to deal with the chaos that was gonna follow Juniper really stayed behind the scenes throughout the day.

    Well that was until while she was fixing some of the lights she got a call over her radio that Jett was missing which then sent her into a flurry of movement. Running to the main office to get her phone back to call Jett who when she finally got a handle stupidity told her that he tried to text her about his abrupt decision on leaving camp last night. Which she then had to remind him that it's summer camp and they didn't have their phones.

     After telling hin that she was gonna call hin back later to tell him how he should come back, Juniper quickly ran to the canteen to relay what Jett just told her. Which is when she learned that  she really wanted to throw the camera guy's camera into his face (she didn't care to learn the guy's name).

     As Juniper watched Ej and Gina's kinda weird performance as Anna and Hans, the Yuh girl decided now would be the good time to go call Jett back to get his parents to drive him back to camp.

...

     After Juniper was happy to report to Ej that Jett was coming back (which was mainly because she threatened him and ended up making him hand the phone to his parents, who love her, so she could talk to them to make sure Jett was coming back, but she wasn't going to say all that) she was happy that rehearsals were over and all the had to do for the rest of the night was sit and watch a movie with the rest of the camp.

     So, after the Yun girl had met up with Jett and his parents at the front of the camp and smacking Jett before hugging him. Juniper had a smug smile of her face as she dragged Jett to movie night knowing he wouldn't enjoy the extremely social event, but decided that was his punishment for running away.

     To say that Juniper had a good day was almost true, of course she was in incredibly happy with herself with how she handled her situation with Maddox (and so was Jett once she told him while they were getting extra blankets from her cabin) it didn't mean she didn't miss her friend. And that was where her thoughts drifted to during the movie when she would stare at the back of Maddox's head before focusing back on the movie when Jett nudged her.

     Maddox couldn't focus for the life of her on the movie in front of her when she kept stealing glances at Juniper. She just hoped that they could fall back into their routine from before as she really couldn't live with herself if she didn't have Juniper in her corner.

this is Ri¡
ignoring everyone else's plot line in this show besides Juniper's >>>>>>>
honestly i really didnt want to write anyones dialogue as i didnt like this episode all that much but the next one is so much so im excited!
also Juniper and Maddox will make up but i wanted some character development for Juniper and for her to find some self confidence before they dive deeper into their relationship so yeah
hope you've had a day you're happy with!

(also this was about 1,500 words wtf)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

78.3K 2.8K 30
No kissing? Then how are people supposed to believe it? HSMTMTS Season One / Original Character ©JJ 1/20/2020 - 8/25/2...
245K 6.1K 57
Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have Andy Kennedy had two different lives, musical theatre with her best friend Ashlyn and skateboa...
1.4K 35 9
God, Rory! Stop acting like a. . .LOVEFOOL! LOVEFOOL fem!oc x ricky bowen hsmtmts season 1-4 honeyandboundary, 2023
6.9K 247 15
"all i know, is this could either break my heart or bring it back to life got a feeling your electric touch could fill this ghost town up with life...