The Beginning [ Boboiboy X Re...

De Star_Iris

So... This story is about BoBoiBoy and his friends, who receive superpowers from Ochobot, a Power Sphere. Aft... Mai multe

NOTICE
Y/N
2 - The arrival
3 - Hi Boboiboy!
4 - Aliens?
5 - Powers?
6 - Yaya's Cookies
7- Adudu attacks
8 - We are Superheroes
9 - Elemental Split

1 - Who is coming?

420 17 0
De Star_Iris

Y/n's POV :

Just another ordinary day, but as the clock struck 6:00 a.m., I realized something special—it was the start of my long-awaited holiday. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy school with all its reading and math puzzles, but now, with the holidays, I can hang out more with my pals: Ningning (Ying), Haya (Yaya), and Golu (Gopal). So, after my usual morning routine—getting dressed, munching on breakfast, and whipping up some cupcakes—I packed them neatly and headed to Tok Aba's Kokotiam.

(This is the how the cupcakes you made look like)

Tok Aba, or Abu as we fondly call him, is a treasure of wisdom wrapped in kindness, well into his 70s. He's the grandfather I never had, dishing out wisdom with every cup of cocoa he brews. His café is a bustling hub, drawing folks from near and far for a taste of his legendary cocoa—believe me, it's out of this world. And as for being his favorite customer? Well, let's just say I've got a hunch I hold a special place in his heart. From the moment I arrived in this new place, Abu has been a pillar of support and kindness in my life.

Despite not being my biological father, his nurturing presence earned him the affectionate nickname "Abu," a term that perfectly encapsulates the paternal love and care he extends towards me. His warm embrace and gentle smile create an atmosphere of comfort and belonging, making me feel like I've found a home away from home.

In addition to his emotional support, I found a way to share a piece of myself through my passion for baking. Abu graciously allowed me to showcase my homemade creations in his café, providing a platform for me to connect with others through something I love. It wasn't just about selling baked goods; it was about sharing a piece of my culture and identity with the community.

Despite Abu's initial reluctance to accept payment for my treats, we eventually reached a fair agreement: 90% of the earnings go to me, with the remaining 10% going to Abu as a gesture of gratitude for his generosity and assistance. It's a testament to his integrity and our mutual respect for each other's contributions to our partnership.

Each day, as I arrive at the café, I'm greeted by Abu's warm smile and welcoming presence. "Good morning, Abu," I say, bowing respectfully as I place my box of freshly baked goods on the table.

"Good morning, Y/N. You know, there's no need to bow just to greet me. Just do what the other kids do nowadays, wave your hand," Abu remarked, motioning with a wave of his own hand as he cleaned some cups.

"I understand, but bowing has become a habit for me. Plus, it's important to show respect to elders like yourself," I replied with a serene smile.

Tok Aba's POV:

Ah, Y/N is truly a remarkable girl. Her respect for elders and her kindness towards others reflect her exceptional character and values. I'm confident she has a bright future ahead of her.

I hope she and Boboiboy become friends. It would ease my mind knowing she's there to support him.

Y/n's POV:

"So, how are you?" Abu asked, his friendly demeanor evident. Despite his usual warmth, there's something about his smile today that suggests he's particularly pleased about something.

"I'm well, thank you. You seem particularly happy today. What's the occasion?" I inquired, noticing Abu's buoyant mood.

"Do you remember my mentioning my grandchild?" Abu asked with a hint of excitement.

"Yes, I recall," I nodded, recalling our previous conversations about his longing to see his grandson.

"Although, don't you think you're too young to have one?" I teased gently, a playful smile on my lips.

Abu chuckled, attempting to scold me. "Hey, don't tease me, young lady," he said, failing to suppress his amusement.

"Apologies," I chuckled, the laughter contagious. "So, what about him?" I asked, genuinely intrigued.

"After such a long time, he's finally coming to visit me! I'm thrilled at the prospect of seeing my grandson," Abu shared, his eyes shining with anticipation.

"Congratulations! When is he arriving?" I asked, sharing in Abu's excitement.

"He'll be here tomorrow. He's two years older than you. I hope you two will become good friends," Abu expressed warmly, his eyes brimming with anticipation for the reunion with his grandson.

"Wow! I bet he's just as nice as you, Abu. I can't wait to meet him. What's his name?" I asked eagerly.

"His name is Boboiboy!" Abu replied with pride.

As soon as Abu mentioned his grandson's name, my eyes lit up. The name felt both familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. I drifted into my thoughts for a moment, only returning to reality when Abu called my name.

"Y/n?" Abu's voice brought me back from my reverie.

"Huh!" I exclaimed, slightly startled.

"You zoned out for a moment," Abu observed.

"Oh, sorry! What was his name again?" I asked, realizing I had lost track of the conversation.

"Boboiboy," Abu repeated patiently.

"Boboiboy?" I echoed, a hint of confusion in my tone. 'What kind of name is that? Is it even a name? Who in the world would name their child boy? Were his parents afraid that he would be mistaken for a girl, or was he mistaken as a girl, prompting them to name him boy? Unless his parents just really like boys too much.'

"B-O-B-O-I-B-O-Y. Bo-boi-boy. Boboiboy," he repeated slowly, enunciating each letter to ensure I understood.

"Abu, are you sure that's his name? Is that even considered a name?" I asked, genuinely shocked.

"Yes, I am positive that's his name," Abu confirmed.

"Well, okay, I guess. Anyway, did you tell the others about him?"

"Yes. A week ago, I asked my friend to publish my grandson's arrival in the newspaper. So, I guess everyone knows about it by now." I sweat dropped upon hearing that.

Abu has his quirks, but this time he might have gone a bit overboard. Then again, he's very enthusiastic about meeting his grandson, especially since they haven't seen each other in years. I should have expected at least this much.

I glanced at my watch and was shocked to see that it was almost 9:00 a.m. I had arrived at the Kokotiam at 8:30 a.m., which meant we had been talking for nearly half an hour. I needed to head home soon to clean the entire house.

"I have to go now, Abu. I have a lot of things to do today," I said, standing up quickly.

"Goodbye, Y/n. Take care and have fun. I'll see you tomorrow!" Abu said, waving his hand.

I began to run slowly, hearing his words filled with care. I smiled and waved back before rushing home to continue my work. It looks like I'll be meeting Boboiboy tomorrow. I hope we can become good friends.

I hope you liked it!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

9K 431 7
A year have past and the gang we're now having they're vacation. After the fight with the Tengkotak Gang, they all had trained harder to become stron...
558 19 10
Y/n is a teenage girl with no friends her family abandoned her when she was Little and she lives with her grandma her life in school was hell to her...
78.8K 2.6K 28
Boboiboy and his friends got a new mission , which is to help all of the Laskar Station crews to track and save all of the Power Spheres . A little s...
504 27 8
[STATUS: Ongoing] "I'll be the shield of this team!" With a brand new Power Watch, after your original one got destroyed while fighting Bora Ra, you'...