๐‘ถ๐’–๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•// ๐‘ฌ๐’•๐’‰๏ฟฝ...

By Bakaboo09

Y/N and the core four try to survives stab 6, y/n hates Ethan and Ethan hates her but they have to "work tog... More

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’†.๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†.๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’”๐’‘๐’Š๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“.๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’…๐’†๐’“
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™. ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’–๐’…
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ . ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’‘๐’•
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘จ๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’‰๐’๐’•๐’
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†.๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’—๐’‚๐’
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’š๐’‚๐’
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’‚๐’
UPDATE๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
UPDATE๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…
NOT A UPDATE๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
NEW FANFIC IDEA๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
NEW FANFIC ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’†๐’. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’•๐’†

15.2K 305 1K
By Bakaboo09

ETHAN POV

I took the popcorn out of the microwave and dumped it all in a bowl. Shit, I forgot blankets. I headed towards the guest room to get one and stopped when I saw the whole group all sitting in the living room watching something. Ugh. I went up to chad and whispered.

"You think you could get everyone to leave the living room?"

"What why do you want us to leave?" Chad said loudly. I quickly shushed him.

"Shh! You know the movie thing I was talking about with Y/n earlier?"

"Oh so you want us to leave so you can watch a movie with your girlfriend! Okay guys let's go!" Chad got up. I'm gonna hit him.

"Ugh why do you have to interrupt. We're binging twilight." Quinn said.

Tara got up too and said "No, i'm glad. I hate these movies."

"What you used to love twilight when you were younger?" Sam looked confused.

"You were a twilight girl?" Chad almost laughed.

"Chad, we used to argue over team edward or jacob. Same thing with Peeta and Gale." Mindy said.

"Okay! We're leaving!" Chad moved his hands motioning for everyone to get up.

"Mindy you better tell me everything about this." Tara said laughing as everyone left the room. Finally. I made my way to the guest room and knocked.

"Who is it?" Y/n called from the other side.

"It's Ethan, want to watch the movie right now?"

"Sure." Y/n opened the door.

"Can you grab blankets too?"

"Alright, just go to the couch I'll meet you there."

I nodded. I walked to the living room and grabbed the popcorn off the table. I sat on the couch and waited for Y/n and then something caught my eye. I looked at the tv and twilight was still on.

Is she fucking the vampire guy right now? I thought she liked the wolf? Oh my god, he just broke the bed. I thought this was a kids movie..

I jumped when I felt something soft hit the back of my head. I turned around and Y/n just threw another blanket at me. "Don't do that!"

"Sorry you just looked so interested in the movie. Especially at the honeymoon scene too. Maybe we should just watch this instead." She laughed.

"I was not interested in it, I was just surprised."

"Surprised he broke the bed?"

"No... yeah.. but that's not the main reason, it was because I thought this was a kids movie."

"It is, I think. I'm honestly not sure after this scene." She sat on the couch next to me and threw a blanket over herself.

"Okay enough about twilight, what movie do you want to watch?"

"I don't know, how about you pick?"

"Glad you asked, I didn't wanna watch something like Harry potter."

"I wasn't even gonna say Harry potter."

"Sure."

"No, like, seriously I wasn't gonna say it."

"Whatever you say."

"I'm deadass."

"Mhm."

"ETHA-" She got cut off by a phone buzzing. "Hold up let me answer this."

Y/N POV

I put the phone up to my ear "Hello?"

"Hello Y/n." The person answered in the ghostface voice. Not now. "Are you about to watch a scary movie with your boyfri-"

"Shut up."

"Hold-" I hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Ethan asked.

"Someone using a ghost face voice or just ghost face. I hung up on them because I didn't want them to ruin this." I shrugged.

"What if he's in the house?"

"Just pick a movie, I saved you last time I'll save you again so you don't have worry."

"You only saved me cause I fell."

"In the dumbest way possible, you would literally be that one stupid character in a horror movie if we were in one."

He rolled his eyes "Don't start with the Mindy thing where she says who we would all be in a horror movie."

"I'm not starting that, I'm just right."

"Okay anyways, I need to go to the bathroom real quick so how about you choose the movie instead." He handed the remote to me.

"Alright but hurry up."

"I will, and if I come back and see harry potter on the tv I'm leaving."

"I already told you I wasn't gonna watch it!"
I shouted as he left. I ate some of the popcorn and looked through the movies.

"BOO!"

"AHH!" I turned to see Mindy right behind me. "What the hell is wrong with you! There's a serial killer targeting us and you decided to scare me?"

"Calm down Y/n I'm just here to give you a little advice."

"Advice on what?"

"Getting comfy with Ethan."

"What? Why would I do that?"

"Basically you guys are basically on a date?"

"This isn't a date."

"Yes it is, Ethan was just to scared to say the word "date" when he asked you."

"Shut up."

ETHAN POV

I shut the bathroom door. I took out my phone and started texting Quinn

ETHAN
Did you just use the voice on Y/n?

QUINN
Yeah I thought she would get scared and get close to you. My bad.

ETHAN
All of u have to say is "my bad"??

QUINN
Yeah, my bad.

ETHAN
Just don't do it again.

QUINN
Well is she your girlfriend yet.

ETHAN
We didn't even start the movie.

QUINN
What move u guys watching.

ETHAN
Why do you care.

QUINN
I'm just tryna give you advice. Pick a romance movie😍.

ETHAN
Bye.

I put my phone away and walked towards the living room to see Mindy and Y/n. What is she doing here? I overheard their conversation a little bit.

Y/N POV

"just lay your head on his shoulder! What's he gonna do? Throw you out the window?"

"Oh my god Mindy just shut up."

"What's Mindy doing here?" Ethan asked.

"Oh nothing, just talking. Have fun you two." She smiled and walked away.

"Did you hear anything she said?" I asked him as he sat down on the couch next to me.

"No. Was I supposed to?"

"I'm glad you didn't hear. Anyways I picked a movie." Ethan just looked at the screen then looked at me. "y/n. I'm not watching beverly hills chihuahua."

"What why not?"

"Y/n give me that remote right now."

"No we're watching beverly hills chihuahua."

"hold up let me just-" He grabbed the popcorn off the couch and put it on the table. "What are you doing?"

"So the popcorn doesn't spill."

"From what?"

"From this." He launched towards me and tried to take the remote and I held on tightly.
We starting fighting on the couch until someone yelled.

"There is a fucking SERIAL KILLER out there and you are being so noisy. I thought Ghost face was in here or something!"

Me and Ethan looked up to see Tara. "Sorry Tara." She just stared at us. "What?" I asked.

"I owe Mindy so much money."

"Tara we weren't doing anything."

"He was literally on top of you."

"What no! Tara do not tell Mindy."

"A bet is a bet." She shrugged

"Tara walk back here right now."

"Sorry Y/n." Tara started running.

I got up right away. "Sorry Ethan I'll be right back I swear." I ran after her "TARA I WILL TELL MINDY ABOUT YOU AND CHAD!"

ETHAN POV

I just laughed. I'm not even upset she left. I took the remote and started looking for more movies. I got a notification. Ugh from Quinn.

QUINN
Did she break up with you?

ETHAN
No Tara just saw us and now she's chasing her.

QUINN
She left you for Tara? Damn💔

ETHAN
Shut up.

QUINN
You gotta make a move on her.

"Ethan!" Y/n called out. She looked out of breath. "Sorry I caught her and convinced her not to say anything."

"Can't believe you were able to convince her."

"Yeah, anyways let's continue the movie."

"We didn't even pick one yet." I laughed.

"We have enough time to watch one." She yawned and put the blanket over herself.

"Y/n if your tired we can do it another time."

"No, let's watch the movie."

"Alright, we'll watch beverly hills chihuahua because we can't choose."

"we"? I literally chose the movie."

"Okay enough talking let's watch."

I played the movie and 5 minutes later I felt something on my shoulder. I looked over and saw that Y/n fell asleep. I couldn't help but smile. Shes gorgeous. I paused the movie, fixed the blanket her, and laid on her head. I know i'm gonna regret this in the morning with everyone seeing us but I don't care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 438 28
"Ethan, we have to go. He's here. Ghostface is here." I grabbed Ethan's arm out of fear. A dark chuckle came from Ethan. "No, no, no, you sweet dumb...
192K 5.5K 20
โœท ๐ˆ๐๐’๐€๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜, sadie macher was anything but sane, and her psychotic boyfriend didn't seem to help much. so when the two become ghostfaces t...
80.6K 1.2K 9
"Well, I'd hate for you to die a virgin..." _ (ethan landry x oc) *extended summary inside* ! UNDER EDITING !
134K 2.3K 33
"๐™ธ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜'๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๏ฟฝ...