Monster high 2

De maddog12345678

Autum is back at monster high and trouble is brewing between Draculaura and Clawd and you know the trouble I... Mai multe

cleaning time!
Welcome back!
The antler symbol and kick line
The Welcoming Party!
explain to us
A distraction from a distraction
Standing up
More strange texts
Gossip + Spooky + online= Ghostly gossip
The rebelion on the internet
The dirty liar
Reunited
The final book is out!!

Busted!!

1.1K 36 11
De maddog12345678

Draculaura put some more eye shadow on and headed back to school. By the time she got there it was free period a time when the students had a 25 min break,

She noticed Autum was approaching. "Oh ghoul are you ok now?" She asked. "So much better." I replied. As they walked Autum spotted something. Her greyish wrinkled zombie face curled a little as her eyes focused.

She saw Nefera holding a computer and a phone? Nefera doesn't use a computer and that's not her i coffin. Autum thought. "Look Draculaura look! What's Nefera doing with Clawd's electronics?" Autum asked.

"That is Clawd's!" Draculaura shouted. She covered her mouth with her hands. Autum stormed over to her. "Hey NEFERA!!!" Autum shouted.

Nefera turned. "Oh look what the cats brought out of the trash..... Autum." She said giving Autum the stink eye. "Oh I didn't know a devil transferred here..... Nefera...." Autum said with her arms crossed.

"I am not going to let a gross creature like you walk over me..... I am the boss here now...... And I'm too popular for you!" Nefera said shoving her.

"I'm not letting you treat me like a slob... Not this time!" I said as I jumped on Nefera. Just then Blood Good walked in. "Ghouls!!!!" She yelled. We both turned. "This is totally not except able!!!!" She yelled.

"You office, you office. Both of you now!!!" She said.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1M 40.2K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 62.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
704K 25.9K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
55.9K 1.3K 16
(Y/n) was different he loves piercings and modifications to his body it made him happy but, other people didn't appreciate the way he want to live hi...