๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜ | ๐—ž๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—–๐—ž

็”ฑ 1-800-PAIN-LESS

๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐Ÿ‘Š ๆ›ดๅคš

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐„๐๐‚๐Ž๐”๐๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐‘๐„๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐‘๐„๐…๐”๐†๐„

๐ƒ๐„๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐•๐„

753 23 43
็”ฑ 1-800-PAIN-LESS

omniscient

the bronx, 12:47pm📍

"maaaaaaa," ice called out in a singy songy voice bursting into her mother's bedroom.

"bi- and what if i was naked?" ice's mother, cerena, questioned.

"girl i popped out of that cooch, i don't know what you worried for," ice laughed to herself, "anyway i'm tryna go out to eat, get ready."

"who you demanding?" her mother asked raising her eyebrows as she put her jeans on.

"you old head," ice spoke poking her tongue out at the woman that looked exactly like her, she knew to quickly run out of the room after she had done so as she didn't want to get smacked.

"keep speakin to me like that and you gone be going out by ya self, wit yo lonely ass," cerena shouted at her daughter.

"see you ain't even have to do me like that," ice stared at her mother with a fake, hurt face displayed.

"estoy siendo seria mami necesitas encontrar algunas buenas amigas," ice's mother explained breaking the jokey atmosphere.

"miss ma'am i do have friends," ice replied.

"mhm, jana and..." cerena began immediately stopping the list as there was literally no one else she could add.

"jana is an amazing, beautiful and dulce, dulce girl, she is basically my daughter but mi amor she's barely in new york, you need to find people that are here year-round."

"you telling me to cut her off?" icilyn joked but her mother didn't catch onto it.

"ay dios mío no i love her like my own daughter i'm just saying expand your circle," ice face palmed at the mention of god's name while laughing lowly to herself, she had always found her mother's stupidity cute.

"mhm," icilyn hummed not wanting to continue the conversation, it's not that she didn't want to expand her social circle, she loved being around people. it's just that she didn't want to get too involved in that kind of stuff.

she'd been an observer, watched from the sidelines as decade long friendships had crumbled over the simplest shit. she just wanted to find one solid friend group that was all about good vibes.
(setty and blu gone break that💀)

icilyn left the room thinking about what her mother had said, shortly after she had returned.

"damn girl, yo bones already giving out on you, taking mad long," icilyn scoffed.

icilyn had a very healthy relationship with her mother, ever since she could remember they had been each other's other half.

since her father wasn't present in her life, that only caused the relationship to blossom as her mother played both roles and her crown had not slipped once.

icilyn wasn't a difficult child, she wasn't an easy one either, she was a very strong-willed girl ever since she wriggled out of the womb.

whatever her heart was set on, whether it made her fail several times, she would try and try again until she had gotten her desired result.

that's how she started out as a nail tech. her first set was worse than horrendous, but she was set on becoming a nail tech. after a year of PLENTY of her mother's hard earned money spent on supplies, several hand mannequins and a heap of failed press-on designs, icilyn had mastered application, filing, buffing, design and nail care, the whole package. by sixteen she had a decent amount of clients.

but now she was fully booked all the time, rotating her same day one clients and some people that came into the ring a little down the line.

she loved them all the same though, except for the extra pretty bitches that were always giving her tips and shit, made her feel super special and appreciated.

when icilyn wasn't doing a client's nails, she was making press-ons for her website. at first she had asked for only cash from her clients, icilyn loved doing money spreads.

but then she realised where she lived, the fucking x. so every now and then she would make a trip to the bank to make sure her money was safe.

she never kept more than $10,000 in the house, niggas will really kill for that shit.

"i'm done," cerena said as she walked to the door not seeing icilyn anywhere.

"where this lil girl teleported to?" she muttered under her breath as she began to facetime her daughter.

cerena ended the call as soon as her daughter answered it, recognising where she was posted.

"you couldn't wait yo ass inside?" cerena asked as she walked down the steps that were used to enter their apartment building.

"i'm grown," icilyn replied.

"too grown for the dangers of the bronx?" her mother asked knowing the x had its issues.

the girl smacked her lips at her mother's paranoia.

they both hopped into the midnight black lexus rx 500h f sport slamming the doors shut in sync. icilyn connected her phone to the bluetooth playing "sparks will fly" by j. cole ft. jhené aiko.
(my mf songggggg😫)

"where you tryna go?" ice's mum asked her as she pulled off.

"the malllllllll," ici dragged out.

"girl i thought we was only going out to eatttt," her mother dragged out copying her daughter.

"i'm not even hungry for real ma, we gone shop till we drop, then we gone get munchies, and thennnnnnnn we gone come back and continue twd," icilyn laid out the schedule for her mama.

"oh my goddddd," her mum complained, "why you always want to eat at the last second when you about to pass out from hunger?"

"eating after shopping is the best feeling ma, youn know nothin bout that for real though," ice laughed scrolling through her explore page.

the duo sat in a comfortable silence as their playlist that consisted of their favourite songs played at a desired volume. icilyn suddenly became thirsty, picking up her dasani water bottle.

"lindo you need a boyfriend," her mum spat out of nowhere, causing icilyn to choke on her water causing her to spit some of it out onto the dashboard, letting out a series of small coughs as the water went down the wrong way.

"ma..." she trailed off.

"i can't date no nigga from the bronx cause i know that he-"

"DIRTY!" they both screamed.

icilyn's mum knew the trend as icilyn had forced her to make a tik tok to that ice spice sound. she had to turn off the comments though because niggas was talking crazy about some 'i'll be yo stepdaddy👴🏿' and 'i would eat and beat those doonies😁' like that wasn't ici's motherfucking mami.

none of these niggas deserved her sweet ass mother. she's really the only perfect person on this earth. the only person that might've deserved her would be her mother's highschool sweetheart. and no it was not icilyn's bum ass father but rather who should've been her father, ricardo.

icilyn's mother would always tell her about their sweet, little love life and how it was going so great, until he moved away.

every sunday before church, he would pick flowers from his grandma's garden, the roses, as cerana absolutely adored them and would hand them to her one by one, with each one telling her something he loved about her, it was never the same thing twice.

he always thought of something different to say, when he was done the flowers would stand in her hand in the most perfect arrangement, the variety of colours and scents appealing to her senses greatly.

as the flowers stood in cerana's hands, ricardo would capture the moment of happiness that washed over her face, she smiled widely and that's when he would get into position, capturing the moment on his old school blue polaroid camera.

one of cerana's whole walls was filled with those polaroid pictures only one space left for one final picture, she knew that space on the bottom right would never be filled though and it tore her heart out anytime she looked at it because it reminded her of the happy ending she could've gotten. the happy ending she deserved.

anytime ice heard one of their stories she would just daydream of someone treating her like the princess she is, because her ex definitely didn't do that.

"no but for real lindo, i don't want you to be lonely and miserable for the rest of your life like me," cerana explained as icilyn stared out of the window, the sun shining brightly at the corner of her eye.

"so i don't mean anything to you?" icilyn asked pretending to sulk.

"do i make you feel like that? i'm sorry mi cariño," cerena apologised repeatedly as she pulled into the mall's parking lot.

ice just shook her head at her mother's over apologetic state. she's just so precious.

"ma it was a joke," ice giggled.

her mother kissed her teeth before cursing at the giggling girl, "deja de hacerme sentir mal por ti idiota. you know i can't tell it apart when people are genuinely sad or just joking."

"sorry mamiiiiiiiii," ice dragged out leaning over to kiss her cheek.

she moved back cautiously as she beat icilyn out of the passenger seat of the lexus as she laughed loudly running over to her mother's side opening her door.

icilyn handed her mother her big ass bag before quickly pecking her cheek, cerena mustered up a fake disgusted look towards her daughter.

"so it's like thattttt," icilyn said backing up.

"yep," her mum replied smiling widely at her daughter's shenanigans.

"stop playin and come over here and hold my hand mami," ice said reaching her hand out to her mum.

some people found it weird, but only when you were on their comfort level you would understand, ever since she could walk she held her mum's hand in the shops.

[ flashback ]

it all started when she was younger, her mother had taken her to the store. for some reason she had the urge to play hide and seek without her mum being aware that she was the seeker.

so icilyn being icilyn she hid for a good forty five minutes the time passing rather quickly for the small girl, she giggled in her spot until she had decided it was enough.

the girl ran through aisles, crawled under shelves, looked in freezers and the staff's backrooms for her ma. to this day she remembers it as the worst day of her life.

as she searched for her mother continuous tear drops fell down her chubby cheeks as a large snot bubble appeared.

icilyn was doing the ugliest cry for her mama, it wasn't until an announcement was made and a lady took it upon herself to take the distressed little girl and her lala loopsy doll up to security.

the way icilyn ran to her mama would make anyone laugh. she ran as if she was in one of those white ass movies where they randomly reunite at the beach, throwing her lala loopsy doll to the side as she leaped to safety.

the large but seemingly nice security guard had retrieved it for her off of the mall floor as icilyn's mother wiped her nose as snot was dribbling from it like a damn fountain.

"where did you go mami?" the small girl instantly turned from sad to mad at her mother.

"no. where did you go icilyn?" her mother spun the question back onto her.

"we were playing hide and seek," little ice sniffled.

"did i know that?" icilyn's mother asked her a look of sympathy on her face.

"whatever," little ice rolled her eyes running into the toy store.

"this girl will be the death of me," cerana shook her head at the security guard as he just laughed.

[ end of flashback ]

the mother and daughter duo walked into louis vuitton, cerana feeling uneasy as she knew icilyn was going to buy her something expensive, she hated when her daughter did that.

"i needddddddddddddddd!" icilyn squealed as she eyed the louis vuitton dauphine chain wallet.

"ma this bag was made for you," icilyn told her mother as she eyed the louis vuitton OnTheGo MM bag.
(only time you'll catch me using caps💀)

"no it wasn't," cerana said placing the bag down.

"i'll take these two," icilyn said placing the bags down as her mother just sighed loudly.

like girl-

after louis, they went into factorie. ice got two skin tight bodycon dresses in light grey and baby blue, some cute crop tops and some cute black flare pants. her mum got this beautiful red dress and two pairs of jeans. that lady loves her some jeans.

after plenty of pitstops to a variety of different shops, the duo had finished shopping with two overfull shopping carts and a bunch of bags on their tired arms.

"goddamn!" cerana exclaimed as she sat down in the food court.

"what you want mama?" lyn asked her mother.

she offered to pay as she was always making bank and even when she wasn't, she'd still try and give the world to her mother.

as you know icilyn is a nail tech, the girls in her area liked to suggest very dramatic sets that ranged from one hundred dollars to three hundred dollars and icilyn did about three sets a day so her money was definitely rolling in.

lyn got their food and brang it back to her mother on a tray, sighing with relief as she sat down.

"i told you, it's best to eat after a long ass shopping spree," lyn said as she picked up her phone from the table.

she glanced away from her phone looking at the beautiful lady across from her.

"ma do you know how beautiful you are?" she asked her mother the rhetorical question.

"i'm so lucky to have a daughter like you," cerena said aloud smiling at her mini me.

around thirty minutes had passed by and they were done eating, it had started to become dark outside so they were ready to leave the mall. as they strolled towards the exit icilyn saw that fine ass man coming towards them.

"this ma dukes?" kay asked as he smiled with his cute lil gap.

"stop tryna butter up my mama nigga," lyn laughed as she playfully pushed her cart towards him pretending like she would crash him.

"anyways, ma this is kevin, kevin this is my beautiful mami," icilyn introduced them to each other.

"your mama mad pretty," kay complimented as cerena smiled at him.

"thank you guapo," she said appreciatevely.

"mi cariño his gap is so cute," cerena whispered to icilyn as if the nigga wasn't right there.

"looks like y'all got a lot, let me help ya heard," kevin said as he swiped my mama's trolley.

why is this nigga everywhere? she thought as she remembered running into him at the gas station and not forgetting that mcdonald's encounter.

cerena walked infront of the children directing kay where to go and partially icilyn as she had always somehow managed to forget where they parked even in the smallest of lots. kevin helped them unload everything into the trunk and even backseat as they had gotten so many things.

lyn closed the trunk before walking with kay to return the carts, they both slowly slid their carts into its designated lines before eyeing each other for a short amount of time.

"ma dukes thinks i'm handsome," he said leaning against the metal rack that kept the carts in place.

"don't get a big head," she rolled her eyes walking off.

she felt his eyes burning at her back but she kept her head turned forward, focused on reaching the car without tripping or some other dumb shit.

when she hopped into the passenger seat, her mother was ready to pull of immediately but icilyn grabbed her arm non-verbally telling her to stay put.

lyn just smiled to herself as she watched that fine ass nigga retreat. everything about him was so sexy to her. the way he walked, the way his hair bounced as he jogged across the lot, his voice, everything.

-

"bro bro bro bro bro he's so fine likeeeeeeeeee," ice went on as she was on the phone with jana.

"slide bro, i wish you didn't have to go to cali, you're like my only friend," icilyn made sure to eye her mum at that last statement as she had made that very clear earlier.

jana just smiled knowing that she was moving to new york, permanently, realllllll soon.

her and jana began to talk of the infamous mcdonald's date a bit later into the call. it was really a group call as icilyn's mum would pitch in every now and then saying something filled with wisdom or something dumb funny.

"yo i'm never dating again. i don't think any nigga is right for me," ici ranted with kay at the back of her mind.

-

"here," ici said as she handed her mum a bowl filled with cookies and cream icecream with a spoon placed perfectly on the side, her own bowl in her other hand.

she then went and sat down not too far away from her mother, a grey fluffy blanket covering her legs as "the walking dead" played on the flat-screen.

"rick can get it," icilyn said as a hot scene of him came onto the tv.

"right," her mother agreed shoving a spoonful of the icecream into her mouth.

oh- okay girl.

actually no okay girl because she not grown.

ꜱᴛᴀʀ | 14
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴀᴅ ʟᴏɴɢ ʙʀᴏ💀 ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ɪᴛ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅᴀʏ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ. ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏᴍʟʟʟ. ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀʙʙʀᴇᴠɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ (ᴜɴʟᴇꜱꜱ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏʀ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ) ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ʙᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴜɴɪɴᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʀᴇʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴋɪᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇᴀꜱɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱʟᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ꜱᴏ ʙᴀᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴇɴᴠʏ ɪᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɢᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴅ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴋᴀɪᴀ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜʀɪᴠɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴀ💋
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4 ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ😭

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

62.8K 830 10
โ–she a ๐™—๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™š she showin her ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐ฑ ๐™™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ใ€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€ : ๏ฟฝ...
114K 1.1K 32
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ
1M 42.3K 60
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ซ๐—œ๐—–, ๐šข๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š."
511K 21.1K 43
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ." - ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘