Elder Potter

Autorstwa Writer_Tash

While Harry James Potter was only one and a bit years old, when his parents unfortunately died... His older s... Więcej

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35.5
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84

Chapter 83

2.6K 35 6
Autorstwa Writer_Tash

It was Harry's 6th year Christmas and the whole family were staying at the Weasleys house.
Rose was laid on a sofa, napping. She had been sick quite a bit for the last two sort of weeks. Her body was struggling to keep up so she was sleeping whenever she could, that or just laying around.

Rose remained laid on the sofa, listening to the surroundings about Christmas. Fred kept checking on his wife.

Later, Remus was about to leave. But stopped, knowing something was wrong.
She was woken up to the sound of fire. She got up and followed the adults. Ginny and harry rushed off, so she followed. But seeing the Burrow being blown up, she rushed back to them, tears already falling from her eyes as she hugged Fred.

Most of them either went to Sirius' home that night or the shop for safety.
Rose remained quite sick for around two months. Poppy came to see what she could so, however didn't expect to be told she was pregnant..
She kept her pregnancy a secret, despite being almost 6 months pregnant.

However... When she was told Dumbledore was dead, she know some issues would come into action.
This was answered not even a week later when she had a miscarraige due to the amount of stress she had been going through.

They soon had to get Harry away from the Dursley household and to safely.
They traveled in pairs.

Harry - Hagrid
Remus - George
Bill - Fleur
Tonks - Ron
Sirius - Rose
Arthur - Fred
Kingsley - Hermione

They got to to the Burrow quickly.
When Rose got with Sirius, she nearly collapsed when she stood, but Sirius quickly helped her inside.

George had a missing ear it seemed.

Fleur and Bill had their wedding soon but the Minister gave her something that Dumbledore left her. A baby outfit and a struffed Gryffin. It seemed Dumbledore knew he wouldn't see the baby.

Soon however they were attacked. Fred and George got Rose and apparated back tot he house, holding her as her Motion sickness slowly caled.
Ginny returned to school.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

134K 2.9K 67
Emily Potter is not as well known as her little nephew Harry. Emily was only six years old when James and Lily were murdered. Everyone was sure that...
738K 22.5K 86
Dumbledore proclaimed Rosina "Rose" Lillian Potter the "Girl-who-lived" and sent away her brother Hadrian "Harry" James Potter the real boy-who-live...
110 0 9
Raven Lily Snape is the daughter of Severus Snape and Lily Evans. Starting the year after Harry they were reminded that Harry was always to help prot...
448K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...