Kirasaya One-Shots

De Dreamborne_DB

These are Kirasaya one-shots along with some background characters! I haven't written one-shots before, so pl... Mai multe

Vengeance
Seas and Oceans
Clans
Kitsune AU
Money
Valentine's Day (Part One)
Valentine's Day (Part Two)
America (Part One)
America (Part Two)
Valentine's Day (Part Three)
Valentine's Day (Part Four)
Animal Love (Part One)
Animal Love (Part Two)
Animal Love (Part Three)
Valentine's Day (Part Five)
Animal Love (Part Four)
Exam (Part One)
Emotions
Masked
Exam (Part Two)
Mama Kirari (Part One)
Mama Kirari (Part Two)
Mama Kirari (Part Three)
Mama Kirari (Part Four)
Mama Kirari (Part Five)
Ice Skating (Version One)
Ice Skating (Version Two)
Art (Part One)
Art (Part Two)
Luck
Update
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas Special
Manga
Mistake
Escape Room (Part One)
Birthday
Escape Room (Part Two)
Escape Room (Part Three)
Escape Room (Part Four)
Pillow
Manga
Surprise
Pups (Part One)
Pups (Part Two)
Pups (Part Three)
Ships
Bottles (Part One)
Experiment (Part One)
Bottles (Part Two)
Experiment (Part Two)
Bottles (Part Three)
Experiment (Part Three)
Experiment (Part Four)
Experiment (Part Five)
Realisation
Sports (Part One)
Sports (Part Two)
Sports (Part Three)
Sports (Part Four)
Kakegurui Manga
Sports (Part Five)
Sports (Part Six)
Harlequinade (Part One)
Chess
Future

Promise

521 16 26
De Dreamborne_DB

Summary: In which Kirari makes a promise to Sayaka that she'll find her in their following reincarnations before she (Sayaka) dies.

______________

Kirari dashed past the flames, not bothering as the embers fell on her body. She was a demon, for God's sakes.

Her wife lay on the ground a few metres away, still and seemingly lifeless, with a pair of wings beside her, her back bloody and bruised.

Kirari took her desperately into her arms, silently cursing the humans that did this.

"Sayaka," she whispered softly as she caressed her wife's back with tender hands and joined her wings with her back.

Sayaka's eyelids fluttered open slowly and she let out a pained gasp, clutching Kirari's clothing.

"Kirari," she whimpered in agony.

"I'm here."

Sayaka smiled sadly at her. "I'm sorry."

Kirari felt a tear slip down her cheek as she replied, "It is I who should be sorry. I failed to protect you."

Sayaka hummed softly and nuzzled her head against her wife's body comfortably.

Kirari pressed their lips together before resting her forehead on Sayaka's.

"I love you Kirari," Sayaka said after a while, feeling herself start to slip away.

Kirari's grip on her tightened. "I love you too Sayaka."

She released a shaky breath before making a promise to her wife.

"I'll find you," she promised. "In our next lives, I'll always find you. I promise."

Sayaka nodded and smiled before closing her eyes once more.

She didn't open them again this time.

*****

Hyakkou Academy Universe

"Igarashi Sayaka?" Kirari repeated.

Kirari's twin sister nodded. Her name was Ririka and Kirari had grown to like her.

"She applied for the position of your secretary and......I know this is going to sound crazy, but there was a brief moment where she saw through my facade. She had a hunch, a creepily accurate hunch that it wasn't you interviewing her. She started to cry when she saw me too, for some reason. I——"

Kirari was too caught up in her own thoughts to continue listening. Sayaka. Sayaka was here so coincidentally. Her Sayaka. Her angel. Her wife.

"I'll accept her application," Kirari stated.

"W-What?!" Ririka sputtered. "She—She's dangerous! Not even Grandmother could tell us apart, yet she, an outsider—"

"Precisely why we need her. She'll be an incredibly valuable asset. Her intelligence, her brilliant logical mind that knows no bounds......fascinating, is she not?"

Ririka sighed. "I guess......"

~~~~~

Kirari sauntered eagerly towards Sayaka's classroom.

'My Sayaka, I'm coming.' she thought as a warm feeling blossomed throughout her body.

Sayaka had cried when she first saw "Kirari", which meant that her memories from her previous life were not lost.

The moment Kirari stepped into the room, she heard a gasp.

Her own eyes widened, and she struggled to keep her composure.

There was her lover, sitting on the desk, right by the door where she had just entered. She was as gorgeous as Kirari had remembered.

Gazing at her wife's beautiful dark violet eyes and hair, Kirari found herself falling in love with her all over again.

Sayaka's eyes filled with tears as Kirari informed her that she had been accepted.

As Kirari drew closer, she whispered in her wife's ear ever so tenderly.

"I found you, my lily."

*****

Mafia Universe

Sayaka weaved her way thorough the dark alleys on her way home. It was so dark and frightening that she nearly fainted when she heard a noise, mistaking it for a ghost.

'If only Kirari were here......' she thought, sighing to herself.

Sayaka was so caught up in her own thoughts that she didn't realise she had walked out of the alley and onto the street.

She bumped into a burly man dressed in black and fell onto her back, whimpering in pain as she cut herself on the ground.

"Hey, do you not have eyes?!" the man yelled, outraged.

"I-I'm sorry," Sayaka whispered fearfully.

"I work for the greatest mafia boss of all time you know," he said threateningly as he bent down and drew close to her. "Maybe I should bring you to her."

He grabbed her arm tightly and smirked.

"Don't touch me, you abhorrent brute!" Sayaka exclaimed as she grabbed him, stood up and flipped him over her head and onto the ground. All in one swift motion.

"Humph, does he not know I was born and raised in the Igarashi Clan?" Sayaka grumbled.

~~~~~

"Rari, did you see that?"

Kirari turned to her younger sister, Amari Kaneshiro.

"Hm?"

"That girl just flipped one of our men!" Amari said urgently. "She might be one of our rival mafia boss's servant or something!"

And so Kirari found herself being dragged over by her sister.

~~~~~

Sayaka stood up shakily. 'What should I do with him......' she thought.

Just then, she heard a cough from behind her.

Sayaka turned sharply, aiming a hidden weapon at the person behind her.

Her eyes widened as she realised who it was.

There Kirari stood with another woman who looked like her. Sayaka felt tears start to cascade down her cheeks as she let our a soft gasp.

Dropping her weapon, Sayaka dashed right into Kirari's open arms.

"Kirari!" she cried as she buried her face in her wife's chest.

Kirari chuckled. "Seems like I found you again, Sayaka."

*****

Kirari appeared in Heaven in a swirl of white sparkles. She was finally done reincarnating and could retire in Heaven forever.

Before she arrived here, she was living her fifth reincarnation. She was a Siren Queen, and Sayaka was her wife, a Mermaid Queen.

And for the first time, Kirari died before Sayaka.

~~~~~

Surveying her surrounding, Kirari sighed. It had been weeks since she arrived and Sayaka was still missing.

Having been the wife of an Archangel, Kirari was familiar with Heaven and thus was utterly bored.

Suddenly, Kirari noticed Ririka running towards her.

"Kirari! Sayaka...Sayaka's here!"

Kirari bolted frenziedly towards the gates of Heaven. She felt as though her heart stopped as she caught sight of a familiar figure.

Sayaka stood there with tears in her eyes. Kirari watched as Sayaka was too overcome with emotion to even run to her. Her wife just stood riveted to the ground with her face in hands, her sons wracking her body.

Kirari was by her side in an instant, wrapping her arms around her wife in a loving embrace.

She stroked Sayaka's hair tenderly and showered her with soft kisses.

As they pulled away from each other slowly, they gazed into each other's eyes before locking their lips together in a passionate kiss.

"They're probably going to kiss for a few hours," Ririka said as she watched with Amari from afar. "Should we ask them to stop? They're going tire themselves out."

"Let them be," Amari said, smiling softly. "It's been a while."

"I heard they got together in every reincarnation. How is that even possible?" Yumeko wondered aloud beside them.

"They are fated to be together. No matter what. God made sure that no matter what universe they were in, they would always find each other. Some people are just born to be together, you know?" Amari explained.

"Hm, that's really romantic!" Yumeko squealed.

"Yeah," Ririka sighed. "It is."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

155K 3.5K 14
Various Haikyuu one shots involving different pairings. Warning: Yaoi
3.9K 268 2
This book contains One-Shots on rikara
35.9K 430 37
Please enjoy! None of the characters belong to me! None of the art belongs to me either! I don't do lemons or stories with sad endings. I do requests...
22.1K 381 75
It's my first time trying one-shots so I hope you enjoy! Also no photos unless I say so are mine (all credits to owners) nor are any characters excep...