Please Don't Hide Anything Fr...

EarthCrystal_ tarafından

English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice... Daha Fazla

•~Introducing Characters~•
•~The Start Of The Tragedy~•
•~Worried~•
•~New Rules~•
•~Telling others~•
•~Attempt to Exit?~•
•~A Visit, A Part of the Plan~•
•~Going Out~•
•~Dinner and Cuddle~•
•~Council Work~•
•~Overworked~•
•~Stressed?~•
•~Practice Walking~•
•~Rain~•
•~School~•
•~Injured~•
•~Who?~•
•~Dinner~•
•~Bruise?~•
•~Oh No~•
•~Lie~•
•~Healed~•
•~Chaos~•
•~Trouble~•
•~Who Is She?~•
•~Suspicion~•
•~A Plan~•
•~Bad Morning~•
•~Hurt~•
•~Nurse Helper~•
•~Break the Promise~•
•~Worried~•

•~Truth or Lie?~•

727 51 22
EarthCrystal_ tarafından

The elemental siblings has arrived home. They all gather together at the living room. And the aura's at that room has brought a good pressure to Earthquake. Thorn is treating Earthquake injury while the others just sat on some couch or sofa and stare at Earthquake.

(... Too much pressure...) Thought Earthquake as he take a look at his brothers who is still staring at him.

(... Can the situation be more awkward than this...?) Ask Earthquake to himself.

"And done!" Said Thorn with a smile as he finished wrapping Earthquake injury.

"Thanks Thornie," said Earthquake as he pat Thorn's head and Thorn just replied with a wide smile.

"Ehem," Cyclone made the sound catching everyone attention.

"Well then Brother Quake, I believe it's time for us to know the truth about your injury," said Solar politely.

Earthquake sighed at first and look away a second later. Thunderstorm is getting a little too impatient to hear his little brother answer.

"Earthquake!" Called Thunderstorm making Earthquake flinch a bit.

Thunderstorm who realised that Earthquake flinched quickly shut his mouth again. He doesn't want to scare his little brother nor want his brother to be scare of him. He just want to hear the truth.

"Hah... Quake, how about this? I'll ask you questions and you just answer it okay?" Ask Cyclone. He knew the pressure that Earthquake is feeling. If you're feeling pressured by something, surely you will feel anxious and can't answer anything.

Cyclone come closer to Earthquake and pat his back while giving him a calming smile. He knew Earthquake needs to calm down first before answering any questions he will ask.

Earthquake then take a deep breath before nodding to Cyclone question.

"Okay, so... Did someone do that to you or it's just an accident?" Ask Cyclone. Earthquake bit his lip and look around the living room. Thunderstorm, Blaze and Solar has been staring at him. Thorn just look at him worriedly while Ice look deep into his eyes just to tell if he's lying or not.

"... Some... One..." Said Earthquake. He still can't answer the questions with his usual tone as he still feeling pressured and anxious.

Ice look at Earthquake eyes and then nodded. That's a signal that Earthquake is telling the truth.

When Thunderstorm heard that and saw Ice signal, his eyes twitch. That is enough to know that he is mad.

Cyclone is still smiling at him and so is Thorn. That makes Earthquake calm at least a bit.

"Okay... So... Do you know who is the one who did this to you?" Cyclone ask the next question.

"..." Silent. That is Earthquake replied.

(... I know... But I can't tell...) Thought Earthquake as he look away for a second.

Earthquake look back at Cyclone and shook his head slowly.

"You didn't know?" Ask Cyclone making sure.

"... No..." Replied Earthquake.

"Can you tell us how did that happen Brother Quake?" Ask Thorn as he held Earthquake hand.

Earthquake keep quiet and don't say a word. It's getting late and they have to go to sleep soon. They can't keep being awake forever or else they'll be late for school tomorrow.

Solar look at the situation. Seems like Earthquake isn't ready to tell them anything about what happened.

"Should we continue this tomorrow? Brother Quake seems like he is not ready to answer the second question," whisper Solar to Thunderstorm.

Thunderstorm also has understood the situation and sighed.

"Alright, let's continue this tomorrow. Earthquake, go to your room and take a rest. You'll have to answer all of our questions tomorrow, understand?" Ask Thunderstorm in a demanding tone.

Earthquake nodded before getting up and go upstairs to his room. After Thunderstorm made sure that Earthquake is completely gone, he look at the others of his siblings.

"Thorn go upstairs to Earthquake room and get the answer of how that happened," demand Thunderstorm. Thorn just obey and nodded. Thorn knew that Thunderstorm is mad right now that's why he didn't want to get him more mad.

"Why Thorn?" Ask Blaze.

"Because he can keep Earthquake calm," said Thunderstorm.

The other realised that Thunderstorm has been calling Earthquake by his name and not his nickname. This made the others know that the eldest brother is really really mad right now.
___________________________________

~With Thorn~

Thorn knocked on Earthquake door.

"Brother Quake? Are you still awake? Can Thorn come in?" Ask Thorn softy.

The door then opened slowly.

"Come in," said Earthquake with a slow tone.

Thorn then came in Earthquake room and hug Earthquake as soon as he get in.

"Tho- Thornie?!" Called Earthquake to his little brother in a shocked tone.

"Thorn loves Brother Quake... Brother Quake knows that right..?" Ask Thorn with his puppy eyes as he look at Earthquake.

( Too cute!) Thought Earthquake as his frowned and scared face turns into a smile.

"Of course I know that," replied Earthquake. Thorn who realised that Earthquake is like the usual again also smiled happily.

Thorn take Earthquake hand and take Earthquake to the bed. As they sat down on a bed, Thorn started to ask his question.

"Uhm... Brother Quake? Can Brother Quake tell Thorn about how did this happen? Thorn really want to know..." Said Thorn as his smile faded slowly.

( How can I say no if you make that face?) Thought Earthquake as he sighed. He then pat Thorn head and nodded his head. Thorn started to smile again.

"You might think that I'm stupid because I don't know who did this to me...," Said Earthquake. Thorn quickly shook his head.

"Thorn will never think that Brother Quake is something like that!" Said Thorn making Earthquake smiled.

"... I don't exactly remember what happened but uhm..." Earthquake cut himself off.

"I think, I was pulled into some dark classroom. I can't see anything and I can't scream for help as I feel someone hands shut my mouth. It happened in a split second. I felt a pain in my arm and after then I think I fainted for a few minutes... That's all I remember," explain Earthquake as he hold his arm.

(... I'm sorry Thornie... I can't tell you the truth..  or else you might be in trouble...) Thought Earthquake as he smile a bit at Thorn.

"Alright! Thorn already decided! Thorn will be Brother Quake bodyguard! Thorn will always protect Brother Quake so that Brother Quake won't get hurt!" Exclaim Thorn proudly.

"Pfft- ahahahah! Alright then, from now on, lend me your help Thornie," said Earthquake with a smile.

Thorn nodded his head quickly and smile widely.

"It's getting late. Brother Quake should sleep now. Thorn will go to sleep too!" Said Thorn as he get up.

"Alright Thornie, goodnight," said Earthquake as he wave toward Thorn who is about to leave the room.

"Goodnight to you too Brother Quake!" Replied Thorn as he closed the door.
___________________________________

~Downstairs~

"So how? What did he told you? Is he telling the truth?" Ask Blaze.

"He..."
___________________________________

Alright I'm here again.
I have a bad news.
I will be hiatus for a while.
Maybe for a month or longer.
Reason?
Two words.
Boarding school.
I'm going to study at a boarding school as my parents want me too.
It's okay if you guys stopped supporting me, I understand.
But if you guys keep supporting me,
I promise I will update as soon as I got back home.
Thanks for all the support this far.
I am really thankful for this.
Thank you very much to all of my follower, readers and supporters.
Thank you for 5.41k reads and 403 votes.
I am still hoping that this books will keep alive even if the creator is gone for a few while.
My •~Reverse~• book will be updated before I got into the boarding school, so don't worry.
That's all from me.
Again, thank you so much for all of you guys support.
I hope you guys have a wonderful life and will keep this book alive when I'm not here.
Thank you
-
The Creator

1335 words

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

165K 10.5K 86
That day, he lost his brothers. it's painful, Taufan could only grip into his chest. "please tell me this is only a dream.." "please.." "give me b...
15.8K 602 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
37.5K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...
37.4K 1K 27
[Changed story title] Oldest - Thunderstorm 2nd Oldest - Cyclone 3rd Oldest - Earthquake Mid - Blaze 2nd Mid - Ice Younger - Thorn Youngest - Solar M...