I Need You • JJK

De smoljimjim

⚠️🔞Jungkook is happily married to his highschool sweetheart with 2 children. Siri is his kid's Daycare teach... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Final/Epilogue
#39-BONUS- Message for Jin & Yoongi

Chapter 5

2.5K 168 135
De smoljimjim

Jungkook's POV

It's Monday morning now and I was anxious about seeing Siri. I hoped she wasn't wearing another long sleeve shirt, had bandages anywhere or had any 'hickies' on her neck. I wanted to see her healthy and happy. I wanted to see her accidental flirty side. The side that makes me smile and sometimes makes my heart flutter weirdly enough.

My two little devils, as usual, ran up to her looking like little angels, all sweet and cherub-looking with their chubby cheeks in a big smile for her.

I love seeing her face light up whenever she sees my kids. I believe her when she says they are her favourites because there is only pure joy in her eyes, more so than when she's looking at the other children. It's almost like they (and the other kids too) are her happiness. Her reason for living.

She crouched down to their level and they both ran into her giving her a hug. I love that she gets down to their level so they don't feel like they are inferior to her, makes them feel like they're her friends.

"Hello my Sweeties! How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting?" She patted both their heads and brushed their hair with her fingers so they didn't look as messy.

Jin: "Appa took us to see nana and papa for nanas birfday!"

Y: "They have big ponies and we got to wide on da wittle ponies!"

She chuckled as I approached her with them. She gave me her warm smile and I noticed she was wearing a 'normal' outfit for the weather today which gave me relief. She wore a baby blue coloured blouse that covered her arms but at least her neck wasn't covered this time.

"Wow! What a fun weekend! I've never ridden a horse before."

Jin: "You could come with us next time to see da ponies! Appa can teach you how to wide da big pony!"

My eyes widened at the sudden invitation my eldest son (by 4 minutes) gave to Siri. I awkwardly chuckled as he obviously doesn't know how weird it would be to bring a teacher to a family home. It was ok though because Siri gave me an understanding smile that she knew it was just his innocent mind talking.

She played along with the invitation and I knew she did it because she didn't want to let my kids down-- just like when she ate those treats in the morning last Friday for Yoongi.

Siri: "Yes, maybe one day I'll come and visit. Run along inside now. Maybe you two could help get the reading corner ready for me? Set up the pillows for me?"

They both nodded their heads eagerly and ran inside.

"How do you do that?" I asked all curious and in amazement of her.

"Do what?"

"Get them to do stuff for you? At home they always say no and argue back before they eventually give in and listen to me or Ji-ji. With you, they just do whatever you tell them to straight away. It's honestly amazing."

She chuckled and blushed and I felt that weird flutter going off in my stomach again. This is a much better feeling than the worriedness I had on Friday and this morning.

"I really don't know how to answer that question. Have you tried asking them that?"

I stood like a deer headlights as it definitely did not cross my mind to ask my children that. Probably a good idea though.

She chuckled at my expression and I just smiled back at her. I handed her their bags and she gave a little bow to say goodbye.

"Have a good day at work, Jungkook."

"You too Siri."

~~~~~~~~~

Later that day...

Siri  POV

It's home time now for the last of the children and Jungkook arrived just on time, 5.30pm on the dot.

I started helping Yoongi put on his shoes while Jin was talking Jungkook's ear off about what they did today. Painting being the highlight of the day.

JK: "Where's your painting so I can see?"

Jin took his dad's hand and led him to the arts and crafts area of the daycare centre. Jin was explaining whose painting was whose and what they painted while Jungkook pretended to look impressed at the artwork. We adults know it's not amazing artwork but we don't want to dishearten the children so we all pretend it's great work.

Jin: "This is mine Appa!"

JK: "Ohh... cool... what is it?"

Jin: "It's da pony from da weekend!"

I watched as Jungkook's eyes widened in disbelief, clearly wondering how on earth that looked like a pony.

JK: "Great job, Buddy. Looks just like the pony..." He patted Jin's head while looking at the painting with a 'what the fuck' look.

I laughed internally at hearing that. Oh the things we say and do to keep children happy...

I was done with Yoongi's shoes and followed him to where Jungkook and Jin were as I held their jackets. I stood next to Jungkook as we watched his sons admiring theirs and their friends' artwork.

Siri: "You won't be able to take their paintings home today since they're still drying."

Jungkook nodded then leaned over to me quietly, "Does that look like a pony to you?"

I bit my bottom lip to stop laughing but I shook my head no, "I thought it was a monkey if I'm honest."

JK: "Oh thank god. Thought I was the only one that saw that."

We both laughed together and I felt instant butterflies in my stomach again.

JK: "They get their artsy side from their mother. Not to brag, but I'm way better at painting and arts than she is."

"Of course you are. You design games and software" I playfully hit his arm and laughed again while Jungkook gave a very cute bunny smile and I think I just swooned over that face.

From the corner of my eye, I saw something move. I turned to see what it was and my smile instantly dropped and I was having a mini panic attack.

Oh no.

Shit.

Fuck.

Why's he here? Inside my workplace?

I looked at Jungkook quickly and saw his smile also dropped. We were both face to face with a man who had the sweetest of smiles on his face. But I knew it was all a lie.

He's mad. And I'm gonna get in shit later.

Him: "You weren't answering your phone Babe so thought I'd come in and see what you were up to. See if I could help with anything so we can go home sooner."

I could feel my heart pounding through my chest. Shit. This is so bad...

I don't want to go home... Fuck, Jungkook please take me with you!

Siri: "Jagi I'm so sorry to keep you waiting. The twins just wanted to show their dad their paintings."

He walked up to where Jungkook and I were but never took his eyes off me. He stood right in front of me, towering over me almost. I felt small and insignificant all of a sudden, like the coward I am.

He used his right finger under my chin and lifted my face up to look at him before placing his lips on mine for a few seconds, practically showing Jungkook that I'm taken. That I'm his. I didn't want his lips against mine for long and I pulled away, swallowing the lump in my throat while feeling guilty and ashamed. And scared.

I heard a throat clear and turned to the man it came from.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you." Jungkook stood tall and proud. Unafraid and confident. Serious. He had his right hand out to shake my boyfriend's hand.

The fake smile stayed on my boyfriend's face and he placed his hand in Jungkook's to return the shake.

"Jung Hoseok, but people also call me Hobi. Nice to meet you too."

---------->>
A/N: Dun dun duuuuunnnnn!!! HE has been revealed! How do you guys feel about it being Hobi?

I'm sorry I made our Sunshine and Hope the bad guy but I haven't read many (or actually any) fanfics where Hobi is the bad guy so I wanted him to be one for this story.

Please just remember this is just a fanfic and all made up! We all know our Hope would never be an asshole 😇

Below is how I imagine Hobi to look like.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

223K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
5.5K 608 43
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
219K 7K 50
Jungkook was just dumped by his loving girlfriend. He misses her terribly and wants to wait forever for her. She was and still is everything to him...
1.1K 116 17
❝In the depths of grief, they found each other-a lifeline in the storm of loss.❞ In the aftermath of her boyfriend's tragic death, single mother Lal...