Elastic Heart Book 1

由 Truelove157

Love is a very complex thing;it can make you so happy yet drive you to the edge where you can't handle what y... 更多

No Love
I wouldnt trust that bitch
Play No Games
Ain't Like that other Nigga
Threats In The Air
Clubs chaos makes for a good time
Dry ya' tears,Pack your bags
Dry ya Tears,Pack your bags (Extended)
New Alliance's

Strip clubs and New Enemies

56 1 0
由 Truelove157

Rikeya laughed at Dee text but was gonna respond later on after she left Vixon.

She grabbed her purse and walked into the club. It wasnt alot of people there but a couple guys and girls dancing for them.

She went up to the bar and sat on the stool, waiting for the bar tender to come over near her.

"What can I get you beautiful?"the bartender asked as he sat a glass on the bar counter.

The guy was cute, he was light skin with hazel green eyes and pearly white teeth.

But Rikeya wasnt here to get a number,so she just kept it cordial.

"Um I was hoping I could speak to the owner of the club,I understand you guys are in need of strippers?"Rikeya said politely,hoping he would get the message.

"Sure beautiful,I'll be back"the guy said as he disappeared in the back.

Rikeya looked at the empty glass in front of her and regretted not getting a shot of vodka as she pulled her phone out and responded to Dee quickly.

Rikeya: uh huh sure im scared as hell

"Hey, Im Rachell,you wanted to speak?" The owner asked as she sat next to Rikeya.

Rikeya smiled,"Yeah, I heard you were looking for strippers?".

"Yeah, were having auditions today at 6 to pick them so if you come then,well see"Rachell said.

"Thanks,I'll see you at six"Rikeya said as she waved goodbye and walked away.

She was definitely gonna try her hardest to work there,new club, more money.
*****
Diamond was texting Rikeya as her brother Zay walked in, shaking his head.

"Where the hell you been dude? These niggas here done gone crazy"Diamond asked as she stood up and dapped up Zay.

Zay was a 26 year old that had carmel skin and milky brown eyes that made the girls weak. Him and Diamond didn't have much facial recognition, she was a dark skin with dark brown eyes that some thought turned black when she got mad;but they were the closest in there family. No one could separate them from each other. Diamond had four siblings in total, one sister,three brothers.

When Diamond's brother, Isaiah died, it really fucked her up and put her in a dark space.

But she learned about people;you can never let your guard down for them. Alot can change in only seconds and that scares her.

Thats why she got into the game, to make sure her family was forever okay and to find that person that shot her brother.

"My bad nigga, I had to handle baby mom's. I see you handled them out there though, Nicko fat ass pissed you shot him in his stomach. Had to tell one hoe to take him to the emergency"Zay said as he sat in the chair near the door.

"Fuck Nicko, fat as aint hurt, all that damn meat, I didn't fuck him up like I shouldve"

"Your ass crazy as hell"Zay said as he laughed loudly, she always got so mad.

"Yeah yeah yeah, any way since niggas smoked up most of our stuff, we need some more shit so I got some dude name Jesse, metting us at some warehouse to trade off,you in?"Diamond asked.

"Yeah nigga, I got a family to feed, I'm just glad you back on your grind, fuck these hoes get money"Zay joked as they both stood up and walked outside.

"Nigga shut the hell up, you got a whole bitch at home"Diamond laughed as they got in her car.

"Shut up"Zay mugged as they quickly drove off.
********
Big Daddy Dee: yeah ok, so when you gonna hang out with me?

Rikeya smiled big as hell when she saw that text, but she was gonna wait awhile to reply. She dont wanna look thirsty.

"What the fuck you smiling at?"Alexis asked as she came back into her living room with two bottles of water and a bowl of barbeque chips.

"Nothing, it's just Dee"Rikeya said turning her iphone off and drinking from her water bottle.

"Oh so you want her after all" Alexis said as she pinned up her dark red hair.

"I dont know...honestly. I'm confused"Rikeya said as she started eating some chips.

Alexis rolled her eyes as she ate some chips.

"Rikeya you like her, the only reason you acting like that is because your mom won't approve"Alexis said.

"Well damn,read me like a book and shit"Rikeya said as she pushed her hair back.

"Its the truth, but dont worry about your mom. If she loves you,she'll be okay"Alexis said reassuringly.

"Sure she will....but I don't even know if Dee relationship worthy. She seem like the type to cheat" Rikeya said as she drunk some of her water.

"Never judge a book by its cover, if you do,your gonna be one lonely motherfucker" Alexis said.

"But after that whole Derrick situation, I got to judge people. Im always quick to jump in love but I'm also the only one that feels the fall"Rikeya said as she felt her eyes water.

Her ex was always a touchy subject.

"I know how much he hurt you but you got to do things that in the end benefits you. Dont spend your life kept inside a box or you'll drive yourself to the edge. Either you learn from your past or you relive it each day"Alexis said as she rubbed her cousin shoulders.

"I get what you saying,I just gotta start working on me and learning to take things slow rather then falling head first"Rikeya said as she wipped her eyes quickly, trying not to mess up her make up.

"But girl,dry your eyes, its five thirty;isn't that audition at six?"Alexis asked as Rikeya jumped up and grabbed her car keys.

"Hell yeah, I'll see later girl"Rikeya said as she ran out the house and to her car.
**********
"Damn nigga this place desserted and shit"Zay said as they pulled up to a run down area.

"Hell yeah,but lets hurry up and get this shit over with. Jesse got me fucked up with this place"Diamond said as she parked her car and walked towards the building with Zay close behind.

Diamond got up to the door and knocked, soon after some buff guy opened the door and let them in.

"Jesse waiting for yall in the last room to yall right"the guy said as he shut the door and walked close behind them.

"This shit bout quiet as hell"Diamond mumbled as she walked into the last room where Jesse was standing next to another huge guy.

"Your late"Jesse said as the guy next to him sat the case of drugs on the table.

"Yeah nigga, these a little far from my neck of the woods,but we here though"Diamond said as she placed the case of money on the table.

"Glad to see you still about business"Jesse said as one of the guys grabbed the suitcase and counted the money.

"Yeah as always"Diamond said as she checked the case.

Zay just smirked at his sister, no matter who it was,she was always sarcastic.

"Alright Jesse you my mans,thanks for this shit"Diamond said as she dapped him.

Her and Jesse always did good business,they may be far in age groups but they were good friends.

"Anytime,but since you back in this shit, you need to know some about stuff"Jesse said.

Diamond gave Zay the case and crossed her arms,"What up?".

"Since you been out the game for awhile,some nigga name Derrick been running these streets. He got niggas out here that'll do anything for his ass just because he strike fear in them. And I doubt he gonna take to kindly to you comming back in the game and trying to take over"Jesse said as if he was scared of him.

But nobody strikes fear in Big Dee.

"I aint worried, I got this shit and aint no nigga name Derrick gonna strike fear in my heart. But thanks for the info"Diamond said as him and Zay left and put the case in the trunk.

They got in the car and drove.

"When we get back to the trap house, ask around about this Derrick nigga"Diamond said as her phone started ringing.

"Alright, bet this nigga aint bout it though"

"We'll see"Diamond said as she answered her phone.

"Wassap"Diamond asked.

"Dee,you enjoy yourself last night at Vixon?"

"Hell yeah,Rachell, shit was hype,why?"Diamond asked as she got on the free way.

"Well since you loved my club so much,how about you come help me pick some strippers for the club tonight? Then I can help you out with something"Rachel asked seductively.

Diamond always enjoyed Rachel company. They've been long time friends and fuck buddies for the longest so she said yeah.

"Ill be there in fifteen minutes"Diamond said as she hung up.

"Aye Zay,you wanna check out some strippers before we hit up the trap?"

"Hell yeah, I'm tired of baby mama ass"Zay joked.

"Nasty ass,its not like you get any anyways"Diamond jokes as she sped up on the high way.
*********
By the time Rikeya got there,it was 5:55 and it was already six girls there,some were stretching while others were just waiting there on stage.

Rikeya had changed into some booty shorts and a black tank top before she got there and was happy she had got there on time.

"Alright you guys,Im gonna have one by one everybody go on stage and do there dance,you get up to fifteen minutes or less,depending on if you suck or not"Rachel said as she sat at the end of the stage.

"Any questions?No ok...you in the red shirt up first...."
******
After about two girls making it and two not, it was Rikeya's turn.

She went up to the dj and picked a song and began to dance to Jeremiah Planes ft J cole.

She started feeling the song and moving her hips to the beat.

As she got more into it and started doing her favorite moves to where she didn't even notice Diamond walk in.

Catch me rolling through the city

Riding with the top off

Man my whip so big when you in it

Fuck around and get lost
*****
Diamond walked into the club with her brother close behind as Planes by Jerimiah played loudly.

"Oh shit,look at her ass"Zay said as the girl danced upside down on the pole.

Diamond rolled her eyes as she looked at the girl ass then her face.

Diamond did a double take as she saw Rikeya dancing on stage. Diamond didn't know that she was a stripper but honestly she didnt like that.
If she was gonna be her girl,she aint gonna be doing that for long.

"Hey Dee, you came"Rachel said as she hugged Diamond.

Diamond took her eyes off Rikeya and hugged Rachel back,"Yeah I see you already picked your girls though".

"Yeah sorry, but you came late"Rachel turned back to Rikeya dancing.

As the music cut off Rikeya stopped and stood up,kinda sweating.

She stared intently at Rachel and noticed that Diamond and some guy was there.

"That was great,you three are all hired. I will call all of you later today to give you guys your schedules" Rachel said as the three of them walked off the stage.

Diamond walked over to Rikeya and stood in front of her.

"Wassap,so you a stripper now?"Diamond said in a irritated voice,which made Rikeya angry.

"Yeah, is that a problem?"Rikeya asked in a defensive tone.

"Calm down smart ass, I just asked a question"Diamond said trying to calm her down.

"Uh huh"Rikeya said as she tried to walk away but Diamond grabbed her waist.

"What you doing tomorrow?"Diamond asked.

"Nothing why?"Rikeya asked,getting chills from Diamond touching her waist.

"Because I wanna take you out tomorrow".

"Fine but just as friends,okay?"

"Yeah yeah,whatever girl"Diamond said as she watched Rikeya walk away.

That girl was gonna be the death of her.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

46K 962 92
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
190K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
76.8K 3.4K 78
❤️
14.7K 1.2K 32
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.