Honkai Impact 3rd: The Light...

Von A-kun_Kaslana

Shiroi Kaslana is the adopted Son from Siegfried Kaslana and the Big Brother from Kiana Kaslana. He was the c... Mehr

Prologue
Bio
Chapter 1: Chiba Academy
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Special Chapter 7 (Hot Springs adventure)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 6

2.5K 71 36
Von A-kun_Kaslana

Shiroi PoV

Shiroi: ''So i think we should talk now, Mei...'' I said and she avoided looking at me. I never thought Mei would become a Herrscher. Life really doesn't go the way you want it to. ''You should know that I can be here all day... So please tell me, why are you trying to kill yourself?''

She raises her head and looks at me sadly with a little tears in her eyes. 

Mei: ''Shiroi... Please let me end my life... I would rather die than hurt you and Kiana... I- Ouch!'' I flicked her forehead and she made a pained noise and then rubbed her forehead with both hands. ''Why did you flick me in the forehead, Shiroi?!''

Shiroi: ''If you were a guy, I would have punched you in the face or slapped you on the cheek for want to end your life.'' I scolded her and kneel down to reach her eye level and then look into her eyes. ''Never say anything like that again. You are very important to me, Mei. I do not want to lose you. Not only would I be sad, but Kiana would be too. But, your father would be the most devastated if he found out that you wanted to end your life, Mei.'' 

Mei: ''Please Shiroi... I killed my classmates because I couldn't control my anger just because they treated me like a criminal. I can still see their eyes looking at me with hatred and disgust. I... I'm just a bad person, Shiroi.''

Shiroi: ''You are not Mei, I know you. You are a kind and caring girl who willingly does not harm anyone. You are helpful and always try to help people in need.'' I said reassuringly with a small smile. ''Besides, you can't be a bad person because you're a crybaby~'' I tease her to help her relax and not feel tense and depressed all the time. She immediately blushed when I called her a crybaby.

Mei: ''I'm not a crybaby! I only cried a few times, but I have a good reason for it!'' She tried to explain to me that she wasn't a crybaby and it was very amusing to see her try to deny it. I laughed at her and I could hear Kiana laughing too. Then she hit my chest several times and tried to look angry while pouting like a child. ''Don't laugh!'' 

Shiroi: ''Hehe, you look much better now than before. Your cute and beautiful embarrassed face is 100 times better than your sad face.'' I said with a bright smile and gently patted her head and Kiana whistled in appreciation like she was telling me how smooth I could talk. For some reason, Mei's face is also red. Did i tease her too much? ''Anyway...please come with us and don't throw your life away... please at least do it for me.''

I stand up and hold out my hand to her. 

Mei: ''But what if I hurt you if I lost control again? I can't stand to see you both hurt because of me.'' 

Shiroi: ''Don't worry about it, Mei. I'll just send her back to sleep.'' I said confidently and smiled cheekily at her. ''Trust me, Mei, I can put her back to sleep.'' 

After thinking for a while, she grabbed my hand and I pulled her back up.

Mei: ''Then I will trust you, Shiroi..'' She said with a smile and I smiled back. 

Suddenly Kiana hugs us tightly.

Kiana: ''Please don't do this again Mei-senpai! I thought I lost you forever after you fell off the edge of the rooftop.'' Kiana said, hugging us so tight it could break bones in a normal person. Luckily, Mei's body adapts to the Honkai energy, making her body stronger than a normal human's, otherwise I think Mei would already be screaming in pain. 

Mei: ''I'm sorry Kiana... I don't do it again.'' Mei said softly and patted her back and Kiana broke the hugs. 

I walking to the edge of the rooftop and look around the city. I was able to defuse some bombs south of Nagazora that I found yesterday after hacking the drone... but it was a trap as Cocolia lured me out of that area so she could carry out her plan... I never imagined that her plan was to awaken a Herrscher and the Herrscher was even Mei... I sighed inwardly at the Honkai outbreak.

Shiroi: ''I guess my vacation is over.'' I mumbled, but Kiana could hear it.

Kiana: ''Vacation? Oh that right, I almost forgot you're on vacation because of your internal injury, Oniichan.'' She said and Mei just looked confused. 

Mei: ''Vacation?'' She said looking at me. I wasn't planning on hiding it anyway, so I guess I'll tell her everything.

Then I explain to Mei everything about why me and Kiana are here and what I usually do before I go to school.

Mei: ''I see... I think that explains why you're so strong even though you look like... Uhm... look like that.'' She said and I could clearly see that she was pausing not to comment on my fragile and delicate feminine appearance, which I don't really desire but I have to accept it... I just hope that when I get older I look more like a man.

Shiroi: ''Before we continue our chatter, we'd better get out of here.'' I said and they both nodded at me. 

When we left the school without any problems, since I had already killed all the zombies when I came to save Mei, I tried to make a sword, but most of my mana network was still blocked from my last fight... 

Shiroi: 'Creating something simple like a mask is still my limit, huh? I guess we'll go to a weapon store first.' I thought to myself and go with Kiana and Mei to get them some weapons against zombies.

----------------------------------------

Narrator PoV

After the three go to the weapon shop to get some weapons. Shiroi, Kiana and Mei were in the park taking a break for a few minutes after killing a lot of zombies near the weapon shop. Shiroi still wasn't tired and looked around and watched over them while Kiana and Mei sat on the bench, panting and taking a breather. 

Shiroi was on guard and had a broken sword as the blade was half broken and was the length of a kitchen knife. The sword was still better than any other weapon as he could infuse his Honkai energy or Mana into the sword as the sword could withstand his energy without breaking into a thousand pieces like other normal swords. 

He looked around to see if there were any zombies or Honkai and demon beasts near them. 

Mei: ''Shiroi is really strong... he kills all the zombies with ease and didn't look tired at all.'' She said while looking at Shiroi.

Kiana: ''Oniichan is the strongest after all Mei-senpai. Not even our old man could beat him in sparring when Oniichan was twelve years old.'' Kiana said proudly with a big smile. Mei smile back while taking a rest with Kiana. 

Mei looks at Shiroi with a sad expression, wondering how much he has to sacrifice to become so strong. When he tells her about his job as a knight, she can't help but think that his life must be full of hardships and many life and death situations. 

Shiroi: ''Kiana! Mei! Something coming!'' Shiroi said and they both immediately stood up and went into a stance. Kiana has her double revolver ready and Mei has her rifle.

Something moved very quickly around them and Shiroi heightened his senses and closed his eyes. Shiroi listened very carefully to his surroundings and could hear everything clearly. He could hear the footsteps and even the heartbeat of this unknown.

Shiroi then heard a sword being sheathed behind Kiana and Mei and immediately rush towards them, opening his eyes and blocking the vertical attack slash aimed at Mei. Shiroi use more strength and fend off the attacker. 

The attacker lands a few meters away and the three take a closer look at the person. She has pink hair and purple eyes and wore an outfit like a shrine maiden with a katana on her hips. And the most unique thing about her appearance is that she has fox-like long ears that match her hair color.

Kiana: ''A bunny girl in a Shrine Maiden outfit?!'' Kiana said surprisingly as she looked at the attacker. 

Shiroi: ''I think it looks more like fox ears, right Mei?'' Shiroi said nonchalant while still on guard. Mei just sweatdropped at how casual both siblings can be in this situation where the girl just attacked them a few seconds ago.

Mei: ''I mean, it looks like fox ears, but I don't think we should discuss it when she just attacked us before, Shiroi.'' 

???: ''The white-haired girl with purple eyes is right... those are fox ears'' She said and Shiroi pointed to herself as the fox girl mentioned "The white haired girl with the purple eyes." 

Kiana laughed as she hadn't heard anyone refer to her brother as a girl in a while. Mei tried not to laugh, but she couldn't and only let out a light giggle. 

Shiroi: ''First of all, I am a MAN! and secondly, why you are attacking us.'' Shiroi said seriously, pointing his broken sword at her. The fox girl looks surprised to hear that Shiroi is a man and apologizes to him.

???: ''I didn't mean to attack you and the other white-haired girl... My business is with the Herrscher girl behind you.'' She said, pointing her katana at Mei. Kiana immediately stood protected in front of Mei. The fox girl looked confused as she saw Kiana walking in front of Mei and protecting her. ''Aren't you two being held hostage by the Herrscher girl?'' She ask Shiroi and Kiana.

Kiana: ''Of course not! Mei would never do that!'' 

Shiroi: ''Miss, we are not being held hostage. And besides, this pretty girl behind me has her Herrscher persona under control.'' Shiroi said and Mei blushed as Shiroi called her a "pretty girl". 

The fox girl then looked surprised and shocked. She then went to Mei and Shiroi just let her go to Mei and Kiana saw that Shiroi didn't stop her and just stood next to Mei while she was still on guard. She looked at Mei carefully and Mei was a little nervous during her inspection.

???: ''She really has a hold on the Herrscher persona... I'm really surprised to see that. I apologize to you, miss.'' She apologize to Mei and bow to her slightly. 

Shiroi: ''Anyway, can I ask you a question too?'' Shiroi asked the fox girl and she turned to him and nodded. ''Are you Yae Sakura?'' Shiroi asked her and the fox girl's ears twitched when Shiroi mentioned that name.

Sakura: ''Yes... I didn't think you would know my name, even though more than 500 years have passed.''

Shiroi smiled, walked up to her and whispered something in her ear. Kiana and Mei wondered what Shiroi had said to her as they saw Sakura's expression soften and even smile.

Sakura: ''I see... it was really typical of her... Thank you for giving me her last message.'' She said, smiling at Shiroi. Shiroi smiled back and nodded.

Shiroi: ''I'm just doing my job as one of her descendants.'' 

Sakura: ''As expected... You and your sister there look similar to her, especially both of your hair and your sister's blue eyes.'' She said, walking past Shiroi. ''I'll try to help the innocent people who haven't turned into zombies in this city yet... Thank you again, Shiroi-dono... Maybe our paths will cross again.'' Before she walking away she turn to Shiroi. ''And one last piece of advice from someone who has had the same experiences as you... Forgive yourself already...'' She then disappears before Shiroi can say anything.

Shiroi: 'She's really sharp... I should know, after all, since I read her biography from the Schicksal database years ago...' Shiroi thought to himself and turned to Kiana and Mei. They both could hear what Sakura said to Shiroi and wondered what she meant by "Forgive yourself". ''We should leave now before more zombies or other things come to us.'' Shiroi said softly and they both wanted to ask him what Sakura meant, but they knew that this wasn't the right place to ask him. 

???: 'Oya oya oya, she could see through you.' The voice in Shiroi's head said and Shiroi scoffed and ignored him. Shiroi hears his voice often now, after having a conversation with him in his dream several months ago, but Shiroi continues to ignore him as if he doesn't exist.

The three then left the park and continued their plan to leave the city and search for survivors.

--------------------------------

Sakura PoV

???: ''Are you trying to save the people of this city just because of the last message from your former lover? It's pretty stupid to hold on to this woman's word after she died 500 years ago. Let me just have fun like before and eat some people I'm hungry after being sealed by this damn woman for over 500 years.'' The fox like phantom creature said to Sakura. Sakura looks at the fox with a stern and cold gaze.

Sakura: ''Don't you even dare put your fangs on innocent people.'' She said to the fox in a cold and threatening tone. The fox just looks annoyed and disappears. ''Kallen... you and ''her'' Descendant are really similar to both of you... Fate is truly cruel... He will follow a path like "her"... a path crueler than death... I really hope that he heeds my word and follows the path that we want for ''her''....'' 

-------------

Bronya PoV

Bronya was resting in a Homu plush toy store. It was very cozy to sleep with lots of big Homu plush toys. But soon Bronya must follow Matushka's orders to find and capture the Herrscher. Bronya also want to see Nii-sama again. 

Bronya was about to leave the store when Bronya heard numerous gunshots accompanied by quick footsteps approaching the store. Bronya then sees two girls running past the store, shooting a Honkai beast.

Bronya leaves the store and identifies one of the girls as the Herrscher.

Kiana: ''Stupid Honkai! Why can't it stop following us?'' The white haired girl screamed as she shot the Honkai beasts with her double revolver.

Mei: ''Kiana-chan! We should stop shooting these things! The bullets can't harm these things! We should just keep running until Shiroi gets here!'' The purple haired girl and also Bronya's target said as she continued to run. 

Did she say Nii-sama name? The Honkai beasts stop chasing them and turn to me.

Kiana: ''Mei-senpai! Look a girl with a Homu in her hand!'' She points to the Bronya.

Mei: ''We have no time for-'' The Herrscher girl made eye contact with the Bronya and was shocked. She then runs towards me, dodging the Honkai beasts and carrying the Bronya bridal style. ''Everything will be alright, I will protect you.'' She said with a warm and gentle smile.

The Bronya was very surprised to hear her word... She was so kind and had a gentle, warm smile like Niisama. Mei... No, Mei-neesama risk her life for a stranger like me instead of running away.

The Honkai Beasts Codename: Chariot attacks me and Mei-neesama and she uses her body as a shield to protect Bronya and Bronya could hear the other girl screaming her name. Before the attack hit us, The Bronya called Project Bunny and blocked the Honkai attack with it shield and aimed the cannon at the Honkai beasts.

Bronya: ''Fire.'' Project Bunny then shot the Honkai beasts away, flying past the white haired girl and hitting the building behind her. Mei-neesama looked at me and Project Bunny in shock before Project Bunny disappeared.

Mei: ''I shouldn't be surprise by anything anymore...'' Mei-neesama murmured and then gave me a kind look. ''Are you all right?'' She said gently with a warm smile and The Bronya nodded at her.

Kiana: ''OY BRAT! You almost send me flying with the Honkai Beast!'' She screams at me and walks towards me with an angry tuna face. 

Bronya: ''Idiotka should just look at where you stand.'' 

Kiana: ''You! I gonna-'' 

Mei: ''Thank you for saving us... My name is Raiden Mei and my friend there is Kaslana Kiana.'' She said with a gentle and soothing tone. The Bronya recognize Idiotka named Kiana as Nii-sama's little sister when he shows us a photo of him and her years ago. 

The Bronya never thought that someone as intelligent and mature as Nii-sama would have an idiot as a sister.

Kiana: ''Did you insult me ​​in your mind, brat?!'' She said with an annoying tone, narrowing her eyes. Idiotka was sharper than expected.

Bronya: ''Bronya didn't have to answer your question, idiotka.'' Bronya said to her and she got more and more angry and Bronya looked at Mei-neesama. ''Bronya is Bronya, Mei-neesama.'' Mei-neesama looked surprised at first when Bronya called her Nee-sama, but then she smiled warmly at me.

Mei: ''Nice to meet you Bronya-chan.'' 

Kiana: ''Mei-senpai! I don't think we should take her with us! She's too much of a brat!'' Idiotka said annoyed and pointed at Bronya.

Bronya: ''The Bronya is more useful than you idiotka who has an IQ lower than a tuna.'' 

Kiana: ''HAAA?! What did you say to me, Bratnya! I'll teach you a lesson, brat!'' Idiotka said and went towards Bronya, but Mei-neesama hit the tuna on her head and she whimpered in pain. ''Mei-senpai, why did you hit me?'' 

Mei: ''Kiana-chan, don't bully her, she's just saving us.'' She scolds Idiotka.

Kiana: ''But Bratnya bullied me first!'' 

Mei: ''In any case, we should first find a hiding place and wait for Shiroi to find us... I really hope he is alright'' Mei-neesama said worriedly.

Kiana: ''Don't worry about Oniichan, Mei-senpai. Nobody can beat Oniichan!'' Idiotka said proudly with a smug expression. The Bronya agrees to Idiotka for the first time. Nii-sama is very strong.

We went to a nearby junk food store WFC and waited for Niisama to arrive. 

The Bronya still remembered Matushka's order to capture the Herrscher. The Bronya chance was almost 100% to capturing Mei-neesama and beat Idiotka. If Nii-sama were here, the Bronya's chance of capturing Mei-neesama would be reduced to zero. But Mei-neesama is a friend of Niisama as I heard between Idiotka and Mei-neesama conversation. 

So Bronya decides to stop following Matushka's orders and stay with Mei-neesama and Niisama from now on. Bronya went to Mei-neesama and placed Bronya's head on her lap. Mei-neesama just smiled at Bronya and patted Bronya's head... This feeling when Mei-neesama pats Bronya head is very similar to Niisama's... It feels comfortable.

Kiana: ''Bratnya! Mei-senpai's perfect and smooth lap is mine!'' Bronya closes her eyes and ignores Idiotka's tantrum. ''Don't ignore me you brat!'' 

Mei: ''Let her sleep, Kiana-chan, Bronya-chan is certainly tired.'' Mei-neesama said softly as she pet Bronya's head.

Then there was peaceful silence for a while.

*Crash* (A-kun: Yay, my first official sound effect!)  

The Bronya opened her eyes and saw a huge demon beast that has destroyed the front of this shop with its huge claw and is looking at us like prey. 

The Bronya notice that the demon beasts have lost an arm and call Project Bunny to kill the beasts. But before Bronya could order Project Bunny to shoot at it, the beasts in front of us fell to the ground as the body was cut in half, and someone stood on it head with broken swords.

Shiroi: ''Sate, sate, sate... I didn't think the demon beasts would run away from me... Anyway, I'm here girls.'' Niisama said and smile at us. 

Kiana/Mei: ''Oniichan!/Shiroi!''

Niisama jumps from the demon beast's head, lands next to us and spots the Bronya, walks towards Bronya and hugs the Bronya. The Bronya hugs Niisama back and Bronya feels comfortable and warm from his embrace.

Shiroi: ''I didn't think I'd see you here... But it's good to see you again, Bronya.'' Niisama broke off the hug and smiled at the Bronya. 

Bronya: ''The Bronya misses you too, Niisama'' The Bronya tried to smile, but Bronya only managed a small smile.

Kiana: ''Oniichan! How do you know this brat?! And why does she call you Niisama even though I'm your only cute little sister?!'' Idiotka asks Niisama and he turns to her.

Shiroi: ''Didn't I tell you years ago that I often visit my other aunt and meet her and her children?'' Idiotka then tries to remember, but she doesn't seem to remember...what an idiot. ''Bronya and her sister consider me as their brother, so... She's like my little sister too.'' 

Idiotka then looked shocked and gasped upon hearing the news.

Kiana: ''I don't want it! I am your only cute little sister! I don't want to share you with other brats like Bratnya!'' Idiotka pouted and looked threatened by the Bronya, as if she didn't want to lose her title as Niisama's favorite little sister.

Bronya: ''It seems that Idiotka is threatened by the Bronya as she is a better little sister to Niisama.'' Idiotka then glares at me.

Kiana: ''It's your dream, Bratnya! You had no chance of stealing that title from me! I'm the best little sister Oniichan could ever ask for, right, Oniichan?'' Idiotka said, but Niisama and Mei-neesama were already sitting at the table and talking... The Bronya didn't even notice Niisama walking away from the Bronya since he was next to the Bronya before. 

Shiroi: ''Did you say my name Kiana?'' Niisama asks her and Idiotka run towards Niisama, jump on him and hug him. Niisama didn't look surprised and just sighed. He patted her head and Idiotka purred. ''Kiana... I love you and Bronya very much as my little sister... So please get along with each other... Since you are older than Bronya, please treat her as if she were your little sister.'' Niisama said and Idiotka turned to me grinning like an idiot. 

She gets off Niisama and walks towards me again.

Kiana: ''Because, Oniichan ask me, from now on you will call me Oneesama or Kiana-neesama, Bratnya.'' Idiotka said with a smug look on her face.

Bronya: ''Nyet, Bronya would rather jump off a cliff than call Idiotka that.'' 

Kiana: ''Why you!'' 

Shiroi PoV

Shiroi: ''I think they kind of get along... hahahaha.'' 

Mei: ''Kind of... But Shiroi are you alright? I was very worried after you lured those things away from us.'' She said to me worriedly. ''I know you are strong... but still-''

Shiroi: ''Trust me, Mei, something like that can't defeat me so easily.'' I said and patted her head and smiled at her. She blushed in embarrassment as I patted her head. ''You get embarrassed very quickly, Mei... But it's cute'' 

She blushed even more and mumbled something I couldn't hear.

???: ''What a dense idiot you are.'' The voice in my head said, annoying me again.

Shiroi: 'Can you just shut up? I don't have the nerve to talk to you right now. I'll talk to you after we escape here.' I could feel him rolls his eyes and there was silence again. Mei then taps me on the shoulder and I turn to her.

Mei: ''Shiroi, are you not feeling well?'' She asks me with a worried look. I shake my head. 

Shiroi: ''I feel really good. How did you get the idea that I wasn't feeling well?''

Mei: ''After meeting Sakura-san two days ago, you are often absent, as if you were deep in thought.'' 

I sighed internally... I'm trying to hide it, but I guess she could tell I was acting different than usual.

Shiroi: ''Don't worry about me... I just think about many things like now.'' I give her a reassuring smile. She looks at me before sighing.

Mei: ''If you want to talk... please talk to us... I want to help you with your problem, Shiroi.'' 

I'm sorry... Mei, but this is something I have to do alone.

Shiroi: ''I'm glad to hear that, Mei... I'll take you up on your offer if I really want to talk.'' She nodded at me with a smile

I didn't think I would lie to her for the first time... 

As time went on, everyone but me was sleeping. I stand guard here and kill any zombies, honkai, and demonic beasts that try to enter this area. I haven't slept in 4 days, but as long as I use Honkai Energy to get my body going, it's not a problem.

I feel a lot of energy in this area, I go there and kill them fast and return to the others in silence because I don't want to wake them and tell them that I haven't slept for many days.

He's right... What I'm doing is killing myself faster... I only have about 4 years left to live... but what I'm doing is shortening my lifespan even more because of my recklessness.

???: ''The great White Knight Shiroi who know everything agrees with me, I am honored.'' The voice in my head said with a mocking and sarcastic tone. ''Take a break already, you inconsiderate idiot, I want to enjoy my already short life.'' 

I ignore him and continue to sense whether Honkai or demonic energy is entering this area.

???: ''Stubborn bastard... Do whatever you want, you selfish bastard.'' 

Shiroi: ''...You should know if you are really my other self... Even if I die... No one would be sad... If they don't remember me...'' 

???: ''I know... That's why I called you, you're a selfish bastard... Do you really think there are no consequences for using something forbidden?'' 

Shiroi: ''I don't care... It's better to see everyone mourning for me... Some people would even blame themselves if they knew my condition... and blame themselves for my death... So it's better to use "that" before I die.''

 ???: ''Do as you please...'' 

Shiroi: ''I'm really a hypocrite... I help and show people how to forgive themselves and get them to put the past behind them. But I can't do that myself.'' I said to myself softly, watching the moon peacefully outside of the store. 

--------------

A-kun: I don't know how I ending up write that about Shiroi... Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Cya~
PS: I've already done some drawings for Shiroi's new timeskip look and a very special transformation look for him.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

39.9K 1.6K 45
(Currently in Season 2 Part 1) "Please Protect her in my stead..." Those are Murata Himeko's last words to her younger stepbrother. After the event o...
119K 1.5K 44
I do not own the art in this book! Exactly what the title says!! Sorry if they are a little crappy this is my first fan fiction ever!! Love all of yo...
21.1K 422 9
Everything she had was taken away just because of a stupid reason making a powerful soldier fight the spirits. One day, a being grant her the power t...
4.7K 211 12
"Fate is how your life unfolds when you let fear determine your choices. A path of destiny lends itself to you when you confront fear and make consci...