Flip Me

Da zarryjawline

'And, yeah, I let you use me from the day that we first met but I'm not done yet, falling for you...' _ matur... Altro

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2 - Championships
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0 -Nationals
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2 - The Circus Part 1
3.3 - The Circus Part 2
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7 - Graduation Part 1
3.8 - Graduation Part 2
3.9
4.0 - Epilogue

0.4

12.7K 474 210
Da zarryjawline

Harry
_____
I had a plan. In one week I was going to ask out Ashley. After Effy and I win regional championships we'll throw a party and invite everyone. I'll drink my first drink and hopefully be cool enough to talk to her, but I need to prepare. I need a plan, and help. The only two people I know that can help me are Effy and Dylan. I just need to find away to stop them from hating each other long enough to 'pimp me out'. Although the texts he sent her last week saying 'I miss you' wasn't very hateful.

As I sat in French class between Dylan and Effy I decided to take action. Planting the first seed in what looks to be a perfect plan. I pull a loose piece of paper out of my notebook and right a note for both of them.

Guys, I need your help.

They both seemed to looked at me funny, looking between the paper, me and each other.

"Harry we are at the back of the class watching a The Muppets in French. You can speak." I looked around after Dylan's words and notice that he is indeed correct. No one is really listening.

"I need you guys to help me be- be um" It was stupid of me to be nervous but that's who I was.

"What is it Harry?" Effy was half paying attention to me and half on a her phone.

"I need you guys to make me cool before the championships."

"What?" Their gasps were unison. They looked at each other with a small smirk and a funny feeling- maybe excitement- slipped into my stomach.

"If we win at championships and I look cool and can actually talk to girls then maybe Ashley might give me a shot." I was confident with my plan. Maybe if I lost the baggy sweaters and mix matched clothing she'd look at me, maybe if I even let my hair out of the baseball caps I always wear she'll talk to me.

"I have been waiting to do this Harry! We'll need Kiara's help though."

"Oh, please no." I could already imagine her plucking and prodding me with god knows what.

"Yes, Kiara will do your look, Effy and I will teach you how to be so-" He was thinking of the right words to say as Madame Apple stops the stupid movie due to the bell ringing in moments. "how to be not so socially awkward." Really, he took 45 seconds to think of that?

"We can start after practice I suppose. My parents won't be home they're working late."

"Good."

As the bell rung I put my books into my backpack as fast as I could. I was trying to keep up with Effy but ever since our talk at her house she's been distant. She quickly slide out of the class after saying 'au revoir' to Madame Apple and I followed suite, just grasping her arm.

"Hey Effs."

"Hi." It killed me to hear her sound so far away. We've been best friends for ever and even though things got 'different' between us doesn't mean I don't want to be her friend.

"Do you want a drive to practice?" French was our last period and we usually went straight from school to the gym, but I wasn't so sure today.

"Sure Harry why not."

_

The car was cool as the spring breeze flooded the car through the windows.

"So about your hou-"

"I don't want to talk about it." I was stunned, confused. She didn't even let me finish.

"What do you mean? I just want to know a few things."

"I'll give you two questions." Her feet were perched on the front of the stereo, her black boots absorbing all the spring sun.

"Fine, two questions."

The night was confusing, I had to pick my question perfectly because If I knew Effy -and I do- she won't give me anymore. She's stubborn and guarded. It's taken me 17 years to just get the door to her actual self ajar.

"First question, who were you talking about with ya know, your sex story."

Her words came out fast and sharp like she was hiding something, but I didn't push it. What would be the point with Effy? "You don't know him. From a party."

She sure seemed like it was more than just a hook up

I turned the corner rearing closer to the gym, "Were you going to kiss me?" as soon as I said it I knew It was the wrong question to ask. I was a shit head, stupid; asking my best friend if she was going to kiss me. Her hands rubbed along her dark washed jeans as she finally looked up from her phone.

"Yes."

I don't know why but stomach began to become hot. My hands gripping the wheel tightly No! Stop! She's your best friend not Ashley

I was trying my hardest not the let the blood turn in my stomach, but I was a virgin, even a kiss virgin. I've had no experience with any type of physical contact and just the smallest idea of it with anyone girl sets my soul on fire. I'm ashamed of how reactive I am but, it helps in bed... alone... by myself.

"Why?" Was all I could squeak out. My arms ended in an awkward position, my elbows pressing inward against my core as I drove into the parking lot.

"Because Harry, a kiss, is just a kiss. It doesn't mean shit all to me and I didn't want your first kiss to be slobbery and nasty like mine was. You deserve someone with experience that's all. Don't get your panties in a twist -literally- it was just a friendly gesture."

If that was her idea of a gesture then I'd like to know what her idea of a favor is.

I'm not sure why but her simple intentions kind of hurt my feelings. She felt like she needed to kiss me not because she wanted to, and subconsciously it hurt.

_

Dylan, Kiara and Effy all stood in front of my closet as I sat on my bed. Straight after practice they came over it's been an hour since.

"What the hell is this?"

"Really... more sweat pants?"

"How do you think you're going to get chicks with three different types of π and big bang theory shirts?"

Piles and piles of clothes landed in a heap before my eyes, it was painful. Some of my favorite clothes and softest sweaters all thrown into 'Ugly what were you even thinking'

They didn't even let me have a say. It was always "You can't even match yourself" or "Harry you asked for our help" Dylan was the worst of all, he only ever make fun of how many Avatar shirts I have.

"Okay Harry, your closet is swept clean. We'll go shopping for new clothes soon. Thankfully my parents gave me a platinum card for my 4th week of being clean."

Out of all of us Kiara was the most 'privileged'. Her father owns a few drug stores and her mothers a lawyer so money is not an issue. I'm just grateful she isn't cocky or throws it around. I barely ever see her buy anything and if I do it's for others.

"Of what Kiara, you don't do drugs, you don't drink?"

"I haven't watched an episode of 1000 ways to die in four weeks! My parents cut me off once they found my researching different types of caskets. I mean, I'm not psychotic I'm just curious."

"You're fucked up."

"Hey Dylan I heard being a dick stops your penis from working."

"Must be why since I became your partner I haven't been able to wack one off!"

"Oh, you don't even have enough to wack off! You probably have to use tongs to do it!"

"I think your just jealous. I think that you secretly want some. To bad I don't fuck gingers!"

"My hair is strawberry blonde!"

Effy and I sat there laughing as they yelled back and forth. I am almost positive they secretly love each other. The way they fight constantly but always seem to be together.

"Guys, guys. Back to the task at hand." Effy finally spoke after the laughter died down.

They all huddled around me like I was an alien. Poking and prodding at my body.

Half way through the obsessive touching of my face Kiara took me into my washroom, telling both Effy and Dylan my look will be a surprise.

-

"Are you nervous to ask out Ashley?" Her comb ran through my chocolate curls roughly as she detangled my hair.

"Extremly. Sometimes I have this vision of me asking her and as she's about to say no a cake gets thrown in my face and then before you know it Coach is screaming at me to flip Effy for the last part in our routine but I can't I have cake all over me I'm blind I can't flip her!" I was huffing by the end it. The vision has haunted me since I decided to change my ways for Ashley.

I guess Kiara found it extremely funny because as she finished my hair and handed me a black tight shirt and even tighter black pants she was laughing hysterically. "If you follow what we tell you Harry she won't be able to say no."

_

"Presenting the used to be lame ass boy who wanted to date the most popular girl in our school but knew he couldn't so he asked his beautiful friends to he-"

"Get on with it!" I scream from the bathroom.

The pants were uncomfortable but the t-shirt was soft against my skin. My hair felt as soft as a cloud as it constantly grazed against my ears. I thought this change would be drastic, unrecognizable but a new hair style and clothes really does the trick. As I look into my mirror I even feel more confident.

I hear them chattering in the other room so I knock on the door to get there attention on last time.

"The one, the only, the brand new, right out of his own bathroom Harry Styles!"

The claps from my friends hands were loud in my quiet house but as I opened the door the reaction was even louder.

"Holy fuck!"

"There is no way."

"I'm as straight as a ruler and I'm getting a boner."

Nerves pulled me in as 6 eyes stared at me. They pierced up and down my skin like daggers as I slowly walk towards them.

"So I look okay?" I ask, not for more compliments but because my of own nerves.

Effy slowly walks over, her bottom lip tucked between her teeth and my crotch growing tighter.

"Harry I'd let you bend me over your bed right now if I was Ashley."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

297K 5.2K 37
❝but we are just friends❞ ❝friends my ass❞ completed! loverh4ze © 2018 real life / social media dylan o'brien x fem!oc
2.8M 71.6K 33
[ COMPLETED ] Neither of them knew one night could change everything. ✼ ✼ ✼ For mature audiences only. Story contains sexual content and vulgar lang...
29.7K 687 18
they weren't meant to fall in love, but how could one resist harry styles? #1 loveontour #1 hslot
184K 6.1K 36
***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow, look at me." He's waiting until he has...