A bereaved beauty is forced t...

بواسطة Xiaoshuo_

Yu Yichao passed through the book during the funeral approval and became the black moonlight of the male prot... المزيد

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 46

358 5 0
بواسطة Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 46

    As Shi Yanqing said, he raised his hand and slapped the table vigorously. The mahogany table trembled visibly with the naked eye. It is not difficult to imagine how tragic it would be if this slap was slapped on someone's face.

    He couldn't figure out how the Jing family made a good child like this.

    He said he wanted to take it back, but he never asked.

    If he hadn't happened to be there that day, I thought it was just a matter of having more people and more food. It happened that he and his wife were very busy outside, and no one was with their daughter. It should be nice to have a playmate of a similar age.

    But what happened?

    This bastard really gave Shi Yanqing a big surprise.

    After answering Gao Ya's phone call, he rushed back after catching a plane all night. He has not drank a sip of water or eaten a sip of food, and he is about to die of anger.

    What a crime!

    The realistic version of the farmer and the snake, leading the wolf into the house!

    Shi Yan drank two sips of tea vigorously, it was obvious that he was not drinking tea, but lighting a fire.

    "I've heard about you in Beiyuan, what qualifications do you think you have to be proud of me here?" Shi Yanqing leaned his entire back on the sofa, as if he was taking a little time to take a rest, I'm too tired.

    "Fighting, brawling, drinking, smoking, I don't stop when I come to Nancheng, and I take my daughter to the bureau for a walk."

    Speaking of this, Shi Yanqing paused, and his expression gradually became dignified, "You think, you are the boss , can you do whatever you want if someone calls you bro a few times? Let me tell you, you don’t even know where you died!” Shi Yanqing spoke with special emphasis, and his sharp words were

    like the blade of a sword. Put it on the boy mercilessly.

    Jing Zhiyun clenched his fists, and the emotion in his black eyes was far beyond what he should be at his age.

    I just feel like I have stepped into a swamp, and the more I struggle, the deeper I sink.

    "Famous aristocrats, talented and talented, with so many young masters in Nancheng, Yu Shiyu, who wants to marry in the future, can step on the threshold. Do you think you can be ranked here?" "Once you have no background

    , Two, no family background, why? Or, do you think you can bring down Jing Yanxu who has been in the Jing family for eighteen years?" It is

    cruel and realistic, why should the eldest lady of the Shi family look at an illegitimate child who is not seen in the gutter? ?

    Jing Zhiyun let his fingernails dig into his palm, blood oozing out.

    All his pride and self-esteem are nothing in the eyes of others. They have been trampled on wantonly, thrown into the ditch, and rotten.

    "Mr. Shi, I don't want to marry Shi Yu."

    As soon as these words came out, Shi Yanqing's words about continuing to threaten were stuck in his throat, and he choked hard.

    "You don't want to marry her. You hugged and hugged her together. What, do you want me to throw you into the Yangxi Sea to sober up?"

    Nancheng Fu, Beiyuan Hun, Tidongyuan, Yangxihai.

    These four sentences, except for the remote mountain villages, are known to almost everyone in the local area.

    As the literal meaning is, Nancheng is rich, and there are more children from rich families.

    Hunzi Grottoes in Beiyuan are mostly social scum.

    Tidongyuan, there is a school abbreviated as Dongyuan in the east. The school is very famous. It is said that there are many top students in the college entrance examination.

    Yangxihai is a sea in the west, where several people die every year. It is so deep that there is basically no possibility of survival if you fall, and it will take several days to salvage.

    Shi Yanqing made it clear that he was threatening someone.

    Jing Weiyun smiled suddenly, the wound on the corner of his mouth was involved, making his expression a bit ferocious.

    Shi Yanqing had met quite a few people, who was as old as Jing Weiyun, who wouldn't shiver a few times when he heard his name?

    It was the first time he was so crazy in front of him.

    "What are you laughing at?" Shi Yanqing frowned and asked.

    "When I was laughing, Mr. was giving me a chance." Jing Zhiyun smiled with lowered eyes, and when he thought of Shi Yu, the hostility in his body quietly dissipated a lot.

    "What nonsense are you talking about? Who gave you a chance!" Shi Yan angrily wanted to throw the glass over.

    "You asked me why I was with Shi Yu, not that I can't be with her." "

    ..."

    Shi Yanqing was silent and did not speak.

    It seems that this is the case, but he wanted this kid to retreat, so why did it have the opposite effect?

    "So, I don't want to marry Shi Yu now, and I won't do anything out of line."

    Shi Yanqing wanted to say, then you should get out, but he hasn't said it yet.

    Immediately afterwards, someone added, "But it doesn't mean it won't happen in the future."

    Shi Yanqing was almost laughed at by Jing Zhiyun.

    This dog thing is really not afraid of thieves stealing it, but afraid of thieves thinking about it.

    I don't know if it's lucky or unlucky to be targeted by such a mad dog.

    "Anyone can say beautiful words, oh, I have no money, house or car now, but I will treat her well and work hard in the future. Are you here to paint cakes for me?" After Shi Yanqing finished speaking, he waited

    . Seeing Jing Weiyun's reaction, he was going to teach this kid well.

    In the end, he waited for a long time, and Jing Zhiyun quietly threw him two words.

    "No."

    Shi Yanqing wanted to curse, but he really wanted to.

    He had never seen anyone more irritating than Jing Zhiyun.

    It's fine if you say you want to date his daughter, but at least give me a few guarantees and be more sincere?

    This person is good, he can't say a good word.

    Shi Yanqing was really curious, how did he abduct his daughter, could it be because of that face?

    Just when Shi Yanqing was hesitating whether to beat the man in front of him until his face was disfigured, the phone vibrated suddenly.

    He took out his cell phone and took a look, only to find that it was Gao Ya calling.

    What can be done with elegance in the morning?

    The moment he picked up the phone, before Shi Yanqing could say "Hello?", there was an elegant and anxious cry.

    "Mr. Shi, come quickly, Missy has an accident!"

    Shi Yanqing suddenly stood up, and asked anxiously: "What's wrong with Xiao Yu?"

    The next second, the boy who was still standing at the table rushed forward out.

    "Hey, wait--"

    Shi Yanqing's shout came from behind, Jing Zhiyun seemed to not be able to hear it, and just wanted to hurry to the eldest lady's side, and even faster.

    How long has he been away, why did something happen to his young lady?

    The corridor was extremely quiet, only Jing Zhiyun was running like crazy.

    For some reason, he had a feeling that Shi Yanqing might not even know about Shi Yu's illness.

    That girl who was trapped alone in the dark world, even though she was in the mud, would still stand up for him, using her thin body to withstand all the storms.

    Since when did the relationship change.

    Let there be an extra obsession in that chaotic life.

    In the classroom, she made an excuse to let him deal with the injury? Or in the gym, when everyone looked on coldly, she was the only one who stood up without fear? Or, in the dark and deserted alley, only she found him?

    This strong emotion came suddenly and crazy, with an aura that could destroy everything.

    ———

    When he returned to the room, the door was not locked, and Jing Zhiyun walked in directly.

    Gao Ya guarded the door of the bathroom, turning around, pacing back and forth, seeing Jing Zhiyun approaching, her eyes lit up immediately, and said like a cannonball: "After you left, the eldest lady woke up and ran to the bathroom to vomit all the time

    . I went to pour water for her, and when I came back, the eldest lady locked the door, and ignored me no matter how much I yelled. I have been inside for almost ten minutes."

    Jing Weiyun walked over to push the door, But I couldn't move it.

    "Shi Yu! Shi Yu!"

    Jing Zhiyun slammed on the door and called her name loudly, but there was no sound at all just across the door.

    Gao Ya didn't want to deliberately tease Jing Weiyun anymore, her pretty eyebrows were frowned, "Do you want someone to knock on the door?" "Don't you have a spare

    key?"

    Gao Ya shook her head and explained, "We never keep spare keys. , people who come here are of status and status, if you have a spare key, it’s not good... Usually if something really happens, you just smash the door.” At

    this time, Yan Qing also rushed over, he was only a few behind Jing Zhiyun Step far. Obviously worried about Shi Yu's situation.

    He looked around first, but he didn't find Shi Yu's figure, and there was undisguised worry in his eyes.

    The head of the Shi family, who controls the economic lifeline of Nancheng, is not an ordinary father.

    Hearing Gao Ya explain the situation again, Shi Yanqing was afraid that Shi Yu would have an accident in the bathroom, so he immediately wanted to break in the door.

    Unexpectedly, a figure stood in front of him.

    "No." Jing Zhiyun gritted his teeth hard, and squeezed out two words in a hoarse voice.

    Shi Yanqing blushed anxiously, grabbed Jing Weiyun by the collar to push him away, and roared angrily, "Get lost! My daughter is inside." "     No

    way!"

Yan Qing's gaze, those pitch-black eyes were full of ferocity. That posture, it seemed that even if Shi Yanqing beat him to death here today, he would not let him go.

    Shi Yanqing seemed to lose all strength in an instant, and his face was a little tired.

    "Tell me, why?"

    From Jing Zhiyun's behavior of running out the moment he heard the phone call, Shi Yanqing did not doubt the young man's feelings for Shi Yu.

    Emotionally, he actually thought this young man was excellent, but intellectually, he couldn't agree.

    "She locked the door by herself, she doesn't want anyone to go in."

    Jing Weiyun pursed her lips tightly, and blocked the door behind her tightly with her body.

    That's right, Gao Ya said, it's normal for the eldest lady to go to the bathroom to vomit after waking up, and it's normal to feel sick the next day after being drunk.

    The question is, after Gao Ya went to pour water, why did the eldest lady lock the door.

    In addition, the eldest lady is very sleepy, even if the surrounding environment is noisy, it will not affect her sleep quality. When she is not in class, she can sleep at home until noon.

    Why did you wake up so early today?

    It is absolutely impossible for someone to force her to lock the door.

    In other words, Shi Yu didn't want to come out.

    For a moment, Jing Zhiyun felt as if he was being pushed into the water.

    It was clear that there was air all around, but I felt that my lungs were filled with water, and I couldn't breathe, and the pain was unbearable. Together with Shi Yu, she was deeply trapped in the vortex from which she could not escape.

    How insecure Shi Yu was that he chose to hide in the bathroom, relying on this fragile door to seal himself off.

    Lock yourself up.

    No one knew that Jing Zhiyun, whose back was leaning against the door, was not blocking the door at all, but a fragile and fragile girl, the last line of psychological defense.

    This line of defense must not be breached, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous.

    When dealing with Shi Yu, you can never use force, that will only push her further and further away. In the end, it will cause irreversible consequences.

    Like, the tight strings will eventually break.

    "Are you so sure?" Shi Yanqing asked in surprise, looking at Jing Weiyun with complicated eyes.

    Jing Weiyun didn't explain too much, just nodded emphatically.

    Shi Yanqing had no choice but to compromise, "That's fine, I'll just watch here, if Xiao Yu makes any mistakes, I will make you not even see the sun tomorrow." Jing Zhiyun didn't promise anything, and

    slowly Turn around and face the door.

    What does Missy like? What do you care about?

    It seems that there is nothing that I like or care about too much.

    In those empty eyes, there is always "whatever" written on the left, and "I'm tired" written on the right. Putting it all together, it says, "Get out of here, I want to sleep." As for why I love to sleep, I don't know

    . People can give the answer.

    The only possible explanation is that Shi Yu was sleeping to escape from something.

    Jing Zhiyun understood Shi Yu, in that life that was so dark that there was no light, he and she were each other's only cluster of flames that could burn everything.

    "Shi Yu, what's the matter with you?"

    Jing Weiyun also said the familiar words in the early stage of the school sports meeting, but it was in the dance room at that time, and there was no door between him and her.

    Yes, Shi Yu, what's wrong with you?

    Didn't I tell you that no matter what your emotions are, you can vent them to me?

    little liar.

    Mingming said in his heart that he would believe me, and he would always believe it.

    Jing Zhiyun never said to Shi Yu, "You have to be stronger.", "Don't think too much.", "Cheer yourself up.", "What's wrong with your life now?"... These words are

    really It's too illusory, and it may even make people tell "I'm fine, I'm fine." This kind of lie because of these few words.

    She is not good.

    If she was good, she wouldn't be what she is now.

    People will always comfort and help with full of concern after things happen. As everyone knows, sometimes it is just some seemingly comforting words that make people fall deeper and deeper.

    After all, pain cannot be empathized with!

    Shi Yu is afraid of hurting others, and similarly, he is also afraid of the kindness of others.

    She doesn't seem to be very good at responding to this kind of emotion. Back then Liang Tian just bought her a cup of milk tea, and she was at a loss as to how to react in a panic.

    The girl is so fragile that she may disappear at any time, away from everyone.

    "Do you still want the crown that dropped yesterday?" Jing Zhiyun said hoarsely.

    Shi Yu inside didn't understand.

    The next moment, there was a crackling sound from behind the door.

    The voice was so soft that Jing Zhiyun almost thought he was hallucinating.

    Gao Ya and Shi Yanqing on the side looked at each other, neither of them spoke, and they didn't dare to take a breath, for fear of missing something.

    "Pa-ta" Jing Zhiyun rang the metal lighter, just like last night, he manipulated the lighter with his fingers, juggling deftly.

    There is no sound when turning the lighter.

    But Jing said that after the cloud turned, he asked the people inside like a child waiting for praise, "Why didn't you applaud me this time? Do you think it's not as good as yesterday?" "..."

    "

    No I bullied you, can I play with the lighter?" "

    ..."

    Jing Weiyun didn't say a word to ask what Shi Yu is doing now, how the situation is, and whether he would like to come out.

    Instead, he chatted with Shi Yu in a random sentence. Even if the people inside wouldn't give him any response, he still talked on his own.

    The boy's heart felt as if it was being cut slowly by a blunt knife, none of them bleed, but none of them didn't hurt.

    He said a lot to that door, but he didn't look like he was not good at words when he was in the study.

    Shi Yanqing and Gao Ya remained silent all the time, but they looked at Jing Weiyun with a bit of disbelief in their eyes.

    It's hard to imagine that the young man who was full of hostility, like a vicious dog, would speak in such a soft voice, speaking in a low voice without asking for a response.

    In front of the eldest lady, he was really not fierce at all.

    He was even...

    on the verge of crying.

    "Shi Yu, do you still want me to hug you?" Jing Zhiyun said suddenly, his voice hoarse and painful.

    The next second, there was a broken sob from the girl in the bathroom. She seemed to say something, but she didn't seem to say anything.

    It was endless despair, dying wailing, constantly tearing wounds, tears that could not be cried.

    There is the place where the devil is locked in the girl's heart.

    It is possible to tear up the cage at any time, rush out and devour people, leaving nothing behind.

    "Knock, knock..."

    Jing Zhiyun tapped on the door twice with his fingers, and then said softly, "Don't be afraid..." "

    Bang!"

    With a loud noise, the young man lifted his leg and kicked the door hard, and the door slammed The ground trembled, but the lock was still firmly locked in the slot of the door frame.

    Most of the doors in this kind of place are difficult to kick open. This is not a matter of strength, but most of the doors are difficult to break open.

    In places such as general high-end hotels, there will be tools for breaking into the door.

    Gao Ya stepped forward and said: "It's too much effort for you to do this, I'll call someone..."

    Jing Zhiyun ignored him, obviously not planning to use a special tool to break the door.

    Gao Ya was about to say something, but was stopped by Shi Yanqing next to him, "Let him continue."

    Shi Yanqing noticed that Jing Zhiyun had no place to kick the door lock at all.

    He did it on purpose and didn't kick open the door directly.

    The author has something to say:

    In fact, the eldest lady feels uncomfortable at the party, but she didn't tell anyone about it

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

41.9K 853 92
https://m.shubaow.net/78/78338/ Author: Wanshan Xiling Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-21 Latest: Chapter 92 Finale rebirth fini...
3.8M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
835K 63.8K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.3M 133K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...