Jungkook's six hyungs || jung...

By littlesnowflake__

Everyday story of jungkook and his six hyungs who is extremely over protective of jungkook and can go to any... More

Introduction
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
🥳
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
.....
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
🥺
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
.....
Special Chapter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
🥳🥳🥳
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
.....
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166

Chapter 72

2.7K 103 24
By littlesnowflake__

Well guys, I had a lot of suggestions from you guys and I decided to choose.........almost everything you guys suggested!! It may take a while but I decided on adding almost all the suggestions you have.

Jungkook continued ignoring Taehyung for whole two days. He was returning back from the hospital and he was glad he was. He really was tired of the hospital and its food specifically. He wasn't allowed outside food. He was waiting for his Jin hyung's cooking.

Taehyung was silent the whole two days. He remained gloomy and sad but pretended that everything was fine as he didn't want to bother anyone with things that was already going on. Everyone knew something was wrong but they kept their theories for themselves.

It had been a few days since Jungkook's return. Everyone had known about Taehyung neglecting Jungkook when he approached at that night. Jungkook still ignored Taehyung and Taehyung started distancing himself from everyone else.

Taehyung let go of his anger and decided to pacify Jungkook. He thought of a thousand different ways to pacify the younger but had no luck. Jungkook had gotten stubborn than before.

Taehyung decided to wear a bunny costume. He did wear one and knocked on the younger's bedroom. He expected to be met with Jungkook only, but was met with all other hyungs too. He still remained firm about his plan and started playing a song as everyone awaited with confused faces.

Taehyung danced and sung with the chorus cutely, trying to make Jungkook talk to him. Jungkook was controlling his laugh and keeping on a poker face. Taehyung did a lot of aegyoes, cute poses and gave out hundreds of finger hearts for which everyone melted but they appeared to remain strict as they were worried thinking what if they came late to help Jungkook that day, then what could have happen?

Taehyung held out a sorry banner for the younger.

'Sorry Kookie, forgive your hyungie!!' yelled Taehyung doing a aegyo and a heart with his two hands on his head with the shape of the heart. Jungkook turned his head the other way and Taehyung's face fell again at the rejection. He was already hurt that he wasn't part of whatever was going on in the younger's bedroom leaving him alone.

'Taehyung, if you want him to forgive you then obey whatever he say. We have given him the permission for that' stated Jin with void of emotion.

All the hyung's left Jungkook's room giving Jungkook a knowing look as Taehyung just stood there dumbly.

'Koo, Hyung is really sorry. Hyung, will never ignore you again. Hyung, was just too sleepy that day-' Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook holding up a hand to silence him.

'You ignored me hyung, when I needed you the most' spoke Jungkook and Taehyung appeared more guilty than before.

'If you want me to forgive you then...' stopped Jungkook. He had already forgiven the older after witnessing the cute dance he prepared just for him.

'Then?' questioned Taehyung.

'Then you need to get a punishment' said Jungkook and Taehyung gave him a confused look.

'Pants off, and over my lap Taehyung' stated Jungkook coldly as Taehyung looked at him with shocked eyes.

'What!' whisper yelled Taehyung not believing what he was hearing. Jungkook, his maknae was going to punish him? Spank him? Was he hearing right? For sure, his hyungs wouldn't have permitted that!!

'You can't punish me' yelled Taehyung in shock and humiliation.

'I can and I will' sternly spoke Jungkook.

'You don't have hyungs permission and...and you are younger than me' screamed Taehyung still not realising where he had gotten himself into.

'I already have, hyungs permission. If you are here to not apologise and waste time then you can leave, I have some important things to work on' stated Jungkook formally and that shook Taehyung to the core. His maknae was speaking to him as if he was a stranger.

'Pants off and on my lap' strictly said Jungkook and once he saw Taehyung not moving he sighed.

'Do you want me to forgive you?' asked Jungkook and Taehyung nodded his head. Jungkook decided to take matters to his own hand and he pulled Taehyung towards him. He took off the costume from his hyungs body and then proceeded to take off his pants and under pants. All while, Taehyung stayed there in his white t-shirt and utter humiliation.

He pulled Taehyung over his lap and adjusted him so that both were comfortable. Unknowingly, a drop of tear fell from Taehyung's eyes even before the punishment. He definitely did not like the idea of getting punished by someone younger than him. Most importantly by Jungkook.

Taehyung's pride and self respect was lost by the thing which was about to take place.

'Count' ordered Jungkook and lifted his hand as high as he could as his hand lightly shivered but still he bought it down with huge force. The first spank echoed the entire room and Taehyung screamed his lungs out. Jungkook got scared hearing to the scream but immediately reset his mind and continued the punishment. He was natural at this considering it was his first time punishing someone.

Jungkook laid 20 spanks on Taehyung's bottom . For each count Taehyung missed he was rewarded with 2 spanks as compensation to the missed ones. Taehyung was screaming so much that their hyungs were actually worried about things taking place inside.

Jungkook stopped once he reached the desire amount of spanks. He then applied the burning cream on the older's bottom. He actually applied a generous amount of the cream and Taehyung's tears was never ending. The cream was burning his backside and Taehyung tried rubbing it off only to have his hands held tightly by Jungkook.

Taehyung's face was a mess. His eyes and nose were red. His tears were flowing down and his nose was running. His throat hurt from all the screaming. All while, Jungkook guided him to one of the corner for the older to stand. Once his hands were free, Taehyung tried to rub his burning butt only to reward himself with 5 more harsh spanks on his thighs.

After half an hour of immense torture Jungkook called Taehyung. He handed him the pants and signed him to wear it. Taehyung just followed.

'You are forgiven, hyung' said Jungkook and flashed a bunny smile. He was met with a faint smile from the older which instantly dissappointed Jungkook not realising the mistake he did. He took the punishment too far.

'Can I leave?' whispered Taehyung and Jungkook just nodded and Taehyung instantly rushed out. He was met with curious eyes of his hyungs. He wanted to reach out to them but he felt betrayed from them. He ran straight to his room and collapsed on the bed crying his heart out in pain. The burning pain which the younger forgot to take care of. Even though, his bottom hurt he felt pain mostly by all his hyungs who thought it was good to have Jungkook punish him without supervision.

He had counted, 58 spanks. That's how much he received, the ones which he counted and not the ones which he got for missing the count. Along with the burning cream which was eating his life at the moment.

Everyone enquired Jungkook about everything that took place and Jungkook explained everything. Jin immediately reprimanded him about taking it too far but the damage was already done. Even though they said Jungkook that he took it far they knew that it was their mistake to let the younger punish Taehyung without supervision and also not regarding Taehyung's feelings.

They knew Taehyung maintained a very good representation of hinself in front of Jungkook and made himself as the younger's saviour, protector and they just snatched that away by letting the younger punish him. It was an impulse decision and they didn't think of it thoroughly. They then realised how big of a mistake they did.

Jimin, ran to find his soulmate lying on bed and crying breathlessly. Jimin was panicking, he knew letting Jungkook punish him wasn't the best idea but he just let the elders deal with it. And, he then realised that he did a grave mistake not objecting to the plan.

Jimin, managed to get Taehyung to the sitting position and guide his breathing. He noticed how the younger winced each time. It couldn't be so bad, was all Jimin could think off. He knew Taehyung wasn't going to co-operate, as he was already trying to push Jimin out of the room. Jimin got the younger in a death grip and flipped him on his lap and pulled down his bottom and gasped at the bruises decorating the younger's bottom.

Jungkook had muscles but this felt like he used all his strength at this. Jimin noticed the cream and gasped again.

'Did he wipe it off?' asked Jimin and gulped when Taehyung shook his head. He knew how those cream burns and looking at the amount Jungkook used he could barely imagine the pain the younger was feeling.

Jimin softly laid Taehyung on the bed and rushed towards the bathroom and wet the first piece of cloth he got. He rushed over and gently wiped off the cream and sighed once he realised that Taehyung was asleep. He managed to dress up the younger and went ahead to inform the state of Taehyung to others.

Hey guys!! How was it??? Also, another update within 24 hrs😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 8.2K 27
Namjoon's brothers decide to help him relieve his stress with an unusual method. - Contains littlespace.
158K 9.7K 105
"I Hate you hyung " What if a person who was always pampered by his parents , suddenly needs to look after his brothers? Sacrificing his youth his f...
212 13 3
If you happen to cross with this, please check out the main story: Zero O'clock Warfare. But please don't worry, the side stories can stand alone. En...
26.3K 764 27
After your parents died you thought moving in with your brother would be fun but he more stricts towards you and has 6 other guys living with him. Af...