The daily life of a passerby...

pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 29

523 10 5
pttcch

Chapter 29

    Qin Chuan looked up at the alien plant that was protecting Pei Qinqin in front of him, and after making sure that it had no intention of attacking Pei Qinqin, he looked at the faces standing in a row.

    "Brother Chao! They really are fishing for law enforcement!!"

    "What the hell is this thing that looks like vegetables!"

    The man with glasses and the other little yellow-haired man said each other, panicking more than the other two men. I don't know whether it is better to defend against the attack in front of me, or to defend against the food that will walk behind and the man who suddenly appears from the side.

    [It's all badass! ]

    Zhuang Zhuang swept them towards Qin Chuan's position with a leaf. Qin Chuan dodged and kicked the four people who had just landed back one by one.

    Zhuang Zhuang Zi bowed left and right, and slapped them back again, but Qin Chuan stopped playing with him.

    He walked towards Pei Qinqin with the egg, and the long spikelets immediately opened towards him, making an attacking gesture.

    As long as he takes another step, the countless fine needles will pierce him into a sieve.

    Pei Qinqin hurriedly said: "Attack Mianmian quickly!"

    Qin Chuan: "...?" Attack, me? you sure?

    Pei Qinqin felt that Mianmian's offensive stopped, and said with a sigh of relief: "Brother, it is the foxtail that I just spawned. It is called Mianmian, and it can't talk yet. It likes to listen to reverse instructions, but sometimes reverse instructions are not easy to use. You go back and get out of its attack range first, and I'll try to see if I can get it out of the attack state."

    Although Qin Chuan didn't know why the alien plants she spawned would like to listen to reverse commands, he still listened to her and moved backwards. Withdrew from Mianmian's attack range.

    Pei Qinqin nodded, just as he was about to communicate with Mianmian, Zhuang Zhuang slapped a leaf on Mianmian's straight stalk.

    [Let go of my master! ]

    [Hit you! ]

    [I hit you! ]

    Mianmian's torso was folded by it, and the small spike on the top of her head was raised to turn towards Zhuang Zhuang, and without saying a word, she |shot| shot a thorn all over Zhuang Zhuang's body.

    Zhuang Zhuang, who had no combat experience, suffered a lot of damage, but insisted on shouting: [Aw - Zhuang Zhuang doesn't hurt! ][Zhuangzhuang doesn't hurt at all! ]

    Pei Qinqin: "..." Zhuang Zhuang, you are obviously in pain qaq.

    Zhuang Zhuang threw away the field mouse meat on his body, rushed to Mian Mian and raised the leaves to output wildly!

    [Kill you! Kill you! ]

    Mianmian also separated the leaves to fight with it, the four leaves "swish, swish", and the strong wind kept blowing across Pei Qinqin's face.

    This is not two plants fighting, but two cats fighting! The kind that raise their front paws and grab each other!

    Qin Chuan saw that a strand of Pei Qinqin's hair was cut off by them, his eyebrows twitched, he silently drew his knife and cut off all four leaves, and said ruthlessly, "If you want to fight, get away and fight." cut on you.

    Zhuang Zhuang and Mian Mian froze in place with their bare poles upright, too scared to move by Qin Chuan's metaphor.

    Qin Chuan ignored them, stretched out his hand to tear off the leaves on Pei Qinqin's body, pulled her to his side to check up and down, and made sure that she was not injured before retracting the knife into the space.

    The knife is gone, Zhuang Zhuang's crisis is resolved.

    It immediately looked up to the sky and cried so aggrieved, it looked like a novice and was broken by Qin Chuan again, and it still hurts! Its owner has other grass, and the owner even gave that grass to drink its water!

    Pei Qinqin stepped forward to pull out those small thorns for it distressedly and said: "It's okay, I'll touch it, and it won't hurt if I touch it. Zhuangzhuang, don't cry, you see that Mianmian didn't cry, you beat it, it's fine too It hurts."

    Mianmian didn't cry, but the spikelets on top of its head had changed from happy peach pink to angry orange and now gray again.

    The gray color corresponds to its depressed mood.

    Qin Chuan witnessed the process of Mianmian Xiaosui's color change with his own eyes, and felt that after being with Pei Qinqin, he gained knowledge every day. He glanced at Pei Xiaoqin who was busy plucking thorns from the water spinach, raised his hand and gently tapped the end of the leaf.

    Mianmian's body trembled, and the spikelets on the top of her head suddenly changed from gray to a frightening khaki! Not only that, but it also changed back to its original shape and actively crawled to Pei Qinqin's feet to cling to Pei Qinqin, which was similar to when Zhuangzhuang was afraid before, the difference was that it didn't tremble.

    It can be said to be very introverted and afraid.

    Qin Chuan raised his eyebrows, thinking that this exotic plant was more interesting than Zhuang Zhuang.

    Not only does it have a caterpillar (spikelet), it also changes color, what color will it turn into if you poke it again?

    Qin Chuan took a malicious step towards it, suddenly sensed the supernatural attack, stepped back sideways to avoid it, frowned and looked at the supernatural being, whose nose was blue and face swollen, and couldn't stop.

    The movement of the ability caught Pei Qinqin's attention, and Zhuangzhuang and Mianmian suddenly changed their momentum, like two tigers being provoked, staring at the four youths with invisible eyes.

    Four youths: "..." Is it too late to admit my mistake now?

    Two minutes later.

    Six people were squeezed into the sports car that could only seat up to four people.

    Of course, only the back row was crowded. Qin Chuan and Pei Qinqin sat in the driver's seat and the co-pilot, and they didn't feel crowded at all.

    Pei Qinqin looked back at the four big men who were almost stacked together, and sighed "distressed".

    You said, when you met, your noses and faces were bruised and swollen, so why are you so reluctant to attack Qin Chuan? If you don't provoke him, he won't even look at you. It would be nice to lie on the ground and pretend to be dead, or sneak into the car and slip away.

    It's not that they killed their fathers and enemies, if they can't beat each other, they must run away first! In the end, you all insisted on a combination of abilities to attack, and they asked you to beat you with both hands so that your family members didn't know each other.

    Oh, what a fool.

    When Pei Qinqin's pitiful eyes looked at Qin Chuan, they immediately became radiant!

    Her thighs are so powerful, it feels like no one is his match!

    Pei Qinqin smiled and touched Mianmian, who was crouching in the plastic bottle, and continued to help Zhuangzhuang pull out the thorns, saying, "Brother, what is there in that farm?"

    Qin Chuan started the car and said, "It's nothing, just some mutated black plants, I searched around and only found six eggs."

    Not to mention the hen, I didn't even see a feather.

    This result was also expected by Pei Qinqin. She encouraged Qin Chuan vigorously and said, "It doesn't matter. There should be farms in many places. If we keep walking along the road, we will always find chickens!

    " In the sound, step on the accelerator and rush towards the sunset.

    Pei Qinqin's men accidentally stabbed the small thorn back into Zhuang Zhuang's body.

    Zhuangzhuang made a sound of [ouch], and Pei Qinqin smiled while apologizing, "Brother, don't drive so fast!"

    Qin Chuan glanced at Zhuang Zhuang with green thorns all over his body. Only Pei Xiaoqin can help it choose one by one.

    Are used to, lack of actual combat experience.

    Obviously the size can be big or small, if you can't run away, just shrink your body and wrap the whole body with leaves, and then throw away the leaves to keep the main stem. It's really stupid to stand under the opponent's gun and catch all the bullets.

    The second-level heteroplants will fight without the first-level heteroplants.

    Qin Chuan slowed down the car full of disgust.

    The gradually sinking sunset shone the golden light of the sports car shell.

    Qin Chuan found a spacious place on the side of the road to settle down before it was completely dark, and returned the sports car to the four supernatural beings to let them go.

    This time they rolled very quickly, as if there was a ghost chasing after them, making Pei Qinqin amused.

    She put the restored Zhuangzhuang and Mianmian on the grass at her feet. After all, it is a plant, and she must prefer to stay in the soil.

    Sure enough, they couldn't wait to take root as soon as they hit the ground.

    Pei Qinqin squatted down and told them: "Go play by yourself, don't run too far, and don't fight anymore, I won't touch anyone who strikes first.

    " ]

    As soon as it finished expressing its position, Mianmian raised its newly grown leaves. Pei Qinqin hurriedly stopped it and told him again: "Mianmian, run away, you must be strong!" The raised leaves paused, and

    then Slowly put down.

    Zhuang Zhuang next to him tilted the small leaves on top of his head, as if he was wondering why the owner wanted to beat him with other grasses, and didn't let him beat them.

    Pei Qinqin can only explain to Zhuang Zhuang, who is about two years old in IQ: "Zhuang Zhuang, Mian Mian can't understand what we say, it has to do it the other way around to know what we want it to do. What I mean by letting it hit you is not letting it hit you." You, I won't let others hit you."

    [? ]

    [Why can't it understand our words? ]

    Pei Qinqin: "...I don't know either, maybe you'll beat me up when I'm about to grow up, you'll be stupid." [

    Oh, roar, roar]

    Pei Qinqin couldn't help laughing and fell to the ground, "You Why are you laughing like this! You are not good, don't do anything without me in the future, okay?"

    Zhuang Zhuang nodded.

    Pei Qinqin touched their leaves respectively, got up and ran to Qin Chuan and said, "Brother, are you hungry? Let's cook dinner!" Zhuang Zhuang Chao silently

    shook the leaves proudly, and in front of Mianmian, took jiojio from Pulled out from the ground and divided into two strands, imitating the walking posture of human beings, happily following behind Pei Qinqin.

    Forget it running on its own, but it still doesn’t forget to turn its head and say in a daze: [stupid] [stupid] [you are a big fool]

    As soon as the words fell, Zhuang Zhuang's feet collapsed, as if being pulled down by something.

    Pei Qin Qinruo turned around consciously, and found that there was no Zhuang Zhuang figure behind him, and when he looked up again, Zhuang Zhuang and Mian Mian were gone.

    Sure enough, they still like freedom. Where there is dirt, there is their paradise.

    very nice!

    "Brother!" Pei Qinqin ran to Qin Chuan with water and said, "What are you looking at?"

    Qin Chuan was visually checking the range of the open space, and he wanted to move the house out. But the land is not wide enough and the terrain is not flat, so I can only sleep in tents tonight.

    Pei Qinqin was very naive after hearing his thoughts.

    In the past, there were sci-fi films wandering the earth, but now there are real-life wandering houses.

    "Let's move the house out after we find a place with a good environment. I'm not in a hurry now. I just used the setting sun to illuminate the eggs. The eggs you brought back have shadows of embryos, and they should be able to hatch chicks! I'll do it tomorrow An incubator, as long as you pay attention to the temperature difference between morning and evening, and the temperature is stable between 37.2-38 degrees Celsius, it will hatch in about 20 days."

    Qin Chuan nodded, glanced behind her, and asked, "What about the two?" Where did you go again? If the polluted black plants come back, he will knock off their heads.

    Pei Qinqin turned to look at their previous positions and said: "I let them play, they should be around here. Zhuangzhuang is very good now and won't be too far away from me. If it is Mianmian, it is more sticky to me than Zhuangzhuang, for sure They won't go far."

    They didn't go far, they "love each other" together at her feet.

    Qin Chuan noticed some movement intently, and looked down at Pei Qinqin's feet.

    Pei Qinqin also lowered his head: "?"

    "What's wrong with my foot?"

    Qin Chuan pulled Pei Qinqin away and said, "It's okay."

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2020-08-13 17:39:05~2020-08-1405:54:39~Thanks to the little angels who cast

    landmines : chuya 1;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 30 bottles of Su An'an; 10 bottles of Yunheng Qinling, tusk; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

59.2K 769 47
In the last days, the heroine went crazy with tens of billions of supplies Original title: 末世, 女主她拿百亿物资杀疯了 Author: Preserved egg solo Zhou https://ww...
13.7K 190 11
全能皇后在娱乐圈爆红了 作者:即十 Not my Story
151K 3.1K 60
The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since I have come and can't go back, then why...
55.4K 896 110
When Ke Ran woke up, she found herself dressed as the childhood sweetheart of the male protagonist of Xianxia novels. The original owner is very piti...