Kiths

Von Wombat_Cosmogonal

Izuku Yagi was part of a family like any other, happy and healthy. Along with his sister, the two were though... Mehr

Author's note [Skippable]
Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2 - Crash
Chapter 3 - Estrangement & Riven minds
Chapter 4 - Perceived
Chapter 5 - Gone
Chapter 6 - Regret
Chapter 7 - A meeting of the minds
Chapter 8 - Entrance
Chapter 9 - Selfhood
Chapter 10 - The first of many
Chapter 11 - Demonstration
Chapter 12 - Nightowl
Chapter 14 - Vigilant v. Vigilante II
Chapter 15 - Fulmination
Chapter 16 - Audience
Concert #1 [Skippable]
Chapter 17 - USJ
Chapter 18 - Insurgents
Chapter 19 - One to the next
Chapter 20 - Combat
Chapter 21 - Frozen over
Chapter 22 - Fracture
Chapter 23 - A name for themselves
Chapter 24 - Grime
Chapter 25 - Shaken
Concert #2 [Skippable]
Chapter 26 - Interview
Chapter 27 - Dichotomy
Chapter 28 - Stampede
Chapter 29 - Superimposed
Chapter 30 - Demised
Chapter 31 - Unstable
Concert #3 [Skippable]
Chapter 32 - Vigilant v. Vigilante III
Chapter 33 - Premonition
Chapter 34 - Shock
Chapter 35 - Incrimination
Chapter 36 - Incoming
Chapter 37 - Reunion
[Extended] Chapter 38 - Overhaul v. Fist
Chapter 39 - Blaze
Chapter 40 - Caught up
Chapter 41 - Pathway
Chapter 42 - Clash of the minds
Chapter 43 - Tear
Chapter 44 - Chase
Chapter 45 - Prelude
Chapter 46 - Signs of Culmination
Chapter 47 - Hand-to-Hand
Chapter 48 - Open mind
Chapter 49 - Last chains
[Extended] Chapter 50 - The Finale
Gallery
Gallery Part 2

Chapter 13 - Vigilant v. Vigilante

1.1K 34 4
Von Wombat_Cosmogonal

Izuku POV

A shadowy figure rests on a water tower.

That was my first act as a vigilante

I think I punched him too hard

You changed the color of his arm

I definitely punched him too hard

I'll hold back next time, he was just a bit tricky for me because he had a knife, and I'm not smart enough or experienced enough to deal with that.

Well, his moves were pretty easy to read, you just see his contracting bicep and-

RED!

MHH?

I don't care you did that to avoid my explanation, I'm gonna enjoy this

*sigh. I just can't catch a break, what's a man gotta do to just kill himself in peace? I don't want others to do it, that's not allowed, they've got a whole other life in front of them compared to me, and that's why I just want to pass silently. I don't need to bother others when I die... but GREEN has to be that guy to push me, "Head," to talk with them. "I'm not part of the emotional department" my ass, you get as much insane joy as there is when it comes to your deathmatches.

I'm a monster.

I twist the hearts of others to the point that they would suffer if I died, the guy who did it in the first place.

I'm a monster.

...

The sun rises over a sleeping white-haired adult-looking teen, just enough for him to hide his green eyes as he walks his way to the local bar.

"HEYYY!! It's Rufiji!" An eager drinker waves at me from the opposing table. "You're finally gonna down one!?" another yelled from the same table.

These were some of my bar friends, Shinku and Same. The first was a young man in his early 20s, he has a strong figure with jet-black hair that he cut as a side fringe. The latter was a guy only 4 years older than me, he had dark blue hair as a quiff and had a typical male I-go-to-the-gym vibe about him.

The bar I went to was a relatively small place with a very friendly atmosphere. The bartender only asks for your ID once if you want a drink and kicks you out if you're underage, luckily, I look tall enough so that I can get in with no issues.

I sat at the table, "Nah, I'm just not into it, to be honest." "Cmoooon, I wanna challenge you to a dead beer fight!" Shinku persistently said. "No is no, now I don't see Kenban anywhere or Eikyo, where are they?"

"They're not coming today, something about a big project they want to start..." Same said.

"Oh that's a shame, tell them I would love to help," I responded. "Get a phone," "No."

Aizawa POV

It's another day at UA... goddammit why can't the hero association just pay me more, because of them, I have to deal with these problem children.

"Aizawa! When is our next test?" Mina asked. "It's tomorrow, an English one."

That damn vigilante has been stuck in my head for 3 days, why? It's not like I've dealt with particular problematic vigilantes in the past... is it because they save those kids? Is that why my mind is on them? I just can't think-

"Aizawa?"

"Huh?!" I stared Nezu blankly in the face. "We're in a meeting, please keep your focus." "S-sorry.."

I went through the day and barely finished my job to a good degree, why am I so distracted?

I'm now walking to my starting position for the night, maybe I'll see them properly for once.

*VMM VMM*

There's the call.

"Aizawa?"

"What's it for tonight?"

"Ah well..."

The call didn't help me much, it's a pretty typical outing by hero standards.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!"

A scream echoed through the alley as I passed it, and I immediately ran to meet it.

As I arrived, I saw a middle-aged man being held against the wall by a giant hand while another was looking through his wallet.

"Quiet! Ya bastard!"

Looking at them, they don't seem particularly dangerous if that one guy only has a gigantic quirk, although I can't do much about it. The second one was unnaturally quickly moving his fingers, I hope that's all there is to it.

I send out my capture weapon through the cracks of the giant hand to secure the victim.

"WHOA WHAT'S THAT!?" the big guy yelled in surprise.

I make my appearance known and activate my quirk on the second guy as I pull back the victim.

"IT'S A HERO RUN!" the second guy yelled.

At this point, I understood that this battle would go smoothly, so I let go of the victim and told him to call the police as I chased the other 2 villains.

It didn't take long for me to capture them and wait for the police, "Thank you Eraser head, we'll take them back to the station without any issues," the policeman told me as he closed the door of the car.

After that was over, I went back to the rooftops again.

I moved around for about 20 minutes, looking for any signs of crime but got nothing out of it. It was unnaturally quiet.

Then it happened, I saw a kid looking at the edge of a rooftop. However, as I got closer I noticed a black cloak next to him.

"...Fist..." I subtly heard the kid.

This was a rare chance, I needed to go stealthy to try and gain more intel, for now, Fist will definitely have already taken care of the kid's actions.

I snuck up on a railing right to the left of them and slowly brought myself up to try and listen to them, not everything was clear due to the street noise.

"I -stand what you're say-, I also los- my -oul" Fist said.

"You --ll soon realize that your ---- may not be all that you ne-- to live, your instincts will never fail you"

The kid started crying... but Fist sounds like a teenager, they weren't an adult for sure unless they had just a naturally high voice.

"Fi--... why do --ur words so--d... so real?" *sob*

"T-e abuse thr--gh--t my l-fe ma-e me numb," I could hear the kid was now silent. I dared move a little closer to hear more clearly.

"Don't worry- about me, worry about yourself. I've already seen I won't br--k through, but you can, you will."

"When you feel you're not enough, just go- and look into the sky and I'll be there..."

"Fist..." *clang*

Fuck, I just kicked a can accidentally.

"Sorry, I'll have to go now."

As soon as I heard that, I got out of my cover and tried to come at Fist. They deflected my capture weapon with their hands and we both stood in stalemate on the roof.

This allowed me to get a good look at them, a fully black outfit with a cloak and a helmet, only distinguished by some iron plates on their feet, legs, and their chest piece was darker but more rigid, a clear piece of armor.

I slipped on my glasses and activated my quirk and charged to pin them down. I tried to throw a cross punch but they quickly dodged, moving to my left and aiming for my legs. I dodged their kick by jumping back and came back to punch them right on their helmet. I managed to connect but they didn't budge because that helmet was thick. I realized too late that they wanted this and I couldn't pull myself back before they delivered his own punch to my ribs. *POW*

"GAH!" I yelled out a guttural scream, that punch was really hard, they live up to their name for sure. "Sorry Eraser head, I don't have time to talk with you"

...

What?

That wasn't the voice I heard before, did they put on a voice now? It sounds so different...

"Who are you?!" The question is pointless but they could answer with something.

"..."

"Tch didn't expect you to answer anyway," I said as I pulled my scarf back into my hands. I threw a faint with it and charged forwards, they then intercepted it and started pulling, "bad move."

I spin my weapon to completely entangle them, I heard them grunt but I'm not letting go. Then, they did something completely unexpected.

They started to walk forwards toward me, and with sheer tenacity, they were persevering despite me pulling even tighter than before, I started to get anxious. Suddenly, they were in front of me. I don't know how, but all I could see was their knee approaching me. Everything started to spin.

The spinning is fast, the rooftop curved in on itself and I felt like a piece of clothing in a washing machine, I don't know how to process this information. I trained to regain my sense of balance by putting my hands on the floor, trying to guess where the floor is now. I didn't realize that letting go of my weapon set Fist free.

Once I could properly see, I tried searching for Fist again, they were now at the edge of the rooftop. "Fist! Stay here and let me capture you!" I yelled in vain as I picked myself back up.

"Sorry I've got other places to be in, but here, you can have this," they said. A paper airplane just hit my forehead, I unraveled it to find an address. "A drug ring will have their meeting there in 3 days, have fun," they finished in his unflinching tone.

I tried to run at them again but they let themselves fall off, and when I looked down, they were gone.

"Damn it!"

I've lost them again, but I think I got some good information out of tonight at least... and some internal damage.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

106K 4.3K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
308K 9.8K 16
Izuku Midoriya is stuggeling from an abusive houshold. Not only that but he is also the number 1 vigilante in japan named Castiel. So one day Izuku a...
327K 6.3K 25
Izuku Midoriya was a class 1-A student at UA high, he then gets framed for stealing some files, and everything changes. He gets beaten by his classma...
213K 9.3K 40
With his dreams shattered and his future seeming to be lost, Izuku Midoriya runs. He ran away from police custody before they even knew what to do wi...